Joys of Surveillance Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandfather visits Mia.
1.9k words
4.27
35.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the fucker is going to sleep. I'd had celestial punishment brought down upon me in the form of my in-laws visiting for a week and was just about at my limit. Like their daughter, my wife, my in-laws were devoutly religious and had always resented me for not sharing their views. Spending time with them had always been a chore but at least when they still lived on the other side of the country our interaction was limited to once a year or so. But a couple of years ago they had decided to move closer and were now residing just a couple of towns away in order to see more of their daughter and grandchild. This was the worst combination possible; they were close enough to visit much more frequently than before, but simultaneously lived too far for them to come for a day and then go back home for the night. It was day three of my current ordeal, but at least things were looking up as my father-in-law was heading to bed at a reasonable time which meant I was no longer obligated to keep him company that night. As I mumbled good night wishes I kept my excitement to myself; my wife and her mother were long gone, and my daughter Mia had headed up to her room just a little while ago. The timing seemed perfect. Good job too, my balls were aching from watching Mia scamper about in her next-to-nothing summer outfit and I desperately needed release. I was hoping I was in for another of Mia's little shows tonight.

I heard Peter close the door to the guest room my in-laws were staying in and caught a snippet of my mother-in-law snoring like a bent chainsaw. "Jesus woman, you need to look into that" I thought absentmindedly as I started my computer up. I even felt a little bang of sympathy for Peter for having to sleep in the same room; maybe the man is such a sanctimonious asshole because he hasn't slept properly in 40 years. I keyed in the password I'd recently put in to protect my computer from prying eyes and logged into the nanny cam. My daughter's room came in to view with my lovely little Mia laying on her bed, evidently texting on her phone. I looked at the clock and wondered who she would be texting at this time of the night and felt a little jealous thinking it might be some guy that was trying to get into her pants. "Surely I had the right to be in her pants more than he did" I caught myself thinking before realising how absurd that thought had been. But I couldn't help it, after weeks of spying on my slutty daughter I was no longer feeling any remorse about it, only lust. My fatherly emotions seemed to have evaporated and been replaced by feelings men should reserve only for the women they're trying to have sex with. Rationally I knew it was wrong, but I felt that any man who saw my gorgeous Mia would understand me perfectly.

Gazing at my little bunny laying on her stomach on the bed with her ass straining against her tight jeans I could feel my cock happily getting back into the routine it had gotten used to by now and soon my own jeans were being stretched too. After a little while Mia snapped her phone off, slid off the bed and walked in front her mirror. I knew this routine by heart now, but that didn't lessen my excitement, if anything I was gagging for the show even more knowing what was about to come. I watched Mia slowly grab her shirt and pull it above her head revealing first her tight stomach and then her lacy bra that was struggling to hold her full breasts. She threw her shirt towards her laundry basket and the movement caused her tits to jiggle in a way that forced me to unbutton my jeans and let my cock out before it ripped through on its own. Mia was looking at her reflection and slowly unbuttoning her own jeans unaware that she was following suit with her daddy and slowly her round ass came into full view as my cock started dripping precum as if on cue.

Suddenly something was wrong. I couldn't figure it out first and thought for a second the camera was acting up. But as it turned out it wasn't the camera acting up, the movement I thought I saw in the corner of my eye was real. A figure I couldn't fully see due to the direction the camera was pointing was standing by the doorway. Mia had logged it too, but instead of being shocked like her old man I saw the familiar little smirk spread to her lips as she continued to work her jeans down her legs never breaking eye contact with the intruder. She kept her legs straight and lowered her upper body to ensure her delectable ass stayed in the air, just begging to be violated. I sat frozen, fighting my urge to stop whatever the hell was happening to my baby girl and the urge to watch how it turned out. My cock won, again. She clearly knew who had come in and wasn't afraid, and even though some punk getting into my house to spy on my daughter wasn't a thought I was comfortable with nevertheless I just sat there like the voyeuristic little pervert that I was.

Mia stepped out of her jeans but her ass stayed up while she placed her palms on the floor. I could see her talking to the stranger who finally walked into view. My hand froze on my cock as Peter walked to her granddaughter and pushed his crotch against my little princess' ass. Mia kept to her position but I could see her slowly grinding her panty covered ass against her grandfather's crotch while Peter started kneading her cheeks with his large hands. I watched this clearly long-established routine folding out before me cursing this hypocritical motherfucker while simultaneously cheering him on. My cock was definitely on Peter's side, and I took my hand away in order to enjoy the bittersweet pleasure a little longer before blowing my load.

Peter stepped back from her granddaughter's upturned ass and I could see the tent in his pyjama bottoms as he slowly maneuvered his hands under Mia's panties. The thick fingers roamed around her bare ass teasing the clearly lusty girl that kept pushing her ass towards her grandfather. Finally he seemed to decide she was ready for more and I could see the exact moment on Mia's covetous face when he pushed a finger into her tight pussy. Mia wriggled herself around her grandaddy's finger as he enjoyed the power he had over the little slut that was clearly gagging to be fucked by anyone at this point. When Mia moved her hands toward her breasts Peter removed his finger from her pussy and she got a sudden slap on her behind; this was enough to warn her from making any other undesired movements and she meekly put her palms back on the floor while her eyes blazed with need. Peter took hold of his granddaughter's panties and slowly pulled them to her ankles while kneeling behind her. I could imagine the smell of her fresh young pussy was filling his nose as he kissed her cheeks and pussy lips slowly. Finally he stuck out his tongue and seemed to lick Mia's slit from her throbbing clit all the way to her puckered little asshole. Mia jolted and clearly cried out from the pleasure her grandad was giving her. The old man was pushing his tongue into her asshole while fingering her pussy and clit. I could see Mia's legs trembling and she was clearly on the brink of orgasm when Peter decided to make his final move. He scrambled up from behind her and pulled his cock out. It was nice and thick but I was happy to note still smaller than my own.

The mushroom head was teasing Mia's little pussy by swirling around her wet folds as she was clearly made to beg for the ancient cock that would complete the incestuous liaison. And beg she did, while pushing her ass towards the cock she so badly wanted inside of her. Finally Peter could hold out no longer and I could see him grabbing hold of her hips while he started pushing his cock inside his granddaughter's wet slit. Mia's face was full of lust and pain as the thick member made its way inside her, stretching her pussy. Finally Peter's cock was fully inside my daughter and his heavy balls rested against her clit. There was a moment where both me and him took in the full view; my sinfully sexy teenaged daughter standing with her ass in the air, the cock of her 76-year-old grandfather in her hungry cunt. I should have been mad, but the indecency of it all just made my cock pulse even harder than before.

Peter started to move inside my daughter and I could imagine the wet slapping sounds echoing in that room as my daughter's cunt was rammed by the thick cock of her grandfather. He gathered Mia's hair in his hand and forcibly pulled her upper body up to get a hold of her shoulder for more leverage. My daughter was getting brutally fucked by her own grandad and was enjoying the old cock pistoning in and out of her while rubbing her clit at the same time. Mia's face started twisting into the most amazing expressing of lust I have ever seen and suddenly her body was convulsing with the orgasm her grandad had given her. The tight pussy milking his cock was too much for Peter and he pushed his cock inside my daughter so hard his leg left the floor and he was practically laying on her back as he released his cum inside her pussy. Seeing my daughter being filled like this was too much for me and I finally released my own cum as I watched the old fucker bucking on my little daughter while her cunt was filling up with the incestuous sperm of her grandfather.

Peter laid on my daughter's back until his cock slipped out of her bringing with it a rivulet of sperm. Mia straightened up and after a command from her grandfather scooped some cum from her pussy and licked her fingers clean. She then took his cock, cleaned it with her mouth and finally put it back into his pyjama bottoms. Peter stroked her cheek and walked out of the room.

My head was reeling as I thought back at the things I'd seen tonight. Mia didn't seem interested in cleaning her grandfather's cum from her pussy, instead going over to her desk and bending over it to write something while it dripped out of her. I admired her round ass that was pointing straight at the camera ass I started to wipe my cum away from the keyboard and desk. I was focused on the keyboard when I suddenly realised Mia was facing the camera and holding a paper with a message written on it: "Did you enjoy the show, daddy?"