Joys Private Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Miss Kneed, what are you doing?' 'Just cleaning you up as the Headmaster requested" replied Miss Kneed.

Miss Kneed's tongue went slowly up and down the crack of Joy's ass. She continued her rimming of Joy's ass with her tongue, tasting both Joy's and the Headmasters cum as she felt her own nipples harden, her already wet pussy getting wetter.

As Miss Kneed slowly licked Joy's sweet young ass, she could not stop herself from slowly running a finger along Joy's sweet young shaven pussy. She could feel Joy's clit harden. Amazed she slowly licked her womanhood to erection. Joy now had her legs spread wide and her breathing was as rapid as Miss Kneed's.

Slowly Miss Kneed inserted a finger in Joy's cunt. The sensation of the combined pleasure sent Joy to new heights. As Miss Kneed put her thumb to Joy's hard clit, Joy moaned with pleasure, she could no longer question what was happening, but just stood there enjoying the sensations as they washed over her. As Ms. Kneed's thumb kept rubbing Joy's hard clit, her finger moved slowly in and out of Joy's wet pussy, Miss Kneed could not help herself. She was amazed at the intense pleasure that this simple act created. She noticed that her body was reacting similarly to that of Joys.

Her tongue went from Joy's ass to her wet pussy, licking slowly up to Joy's hard clit. Miss Kneed heard Joy gasp as her tongue found her clit.

'"Do you like that my dear" asked Miss Kneed.

Now realizing that Miss Kneed was a better friend then foe, Joy moaned while she slowly parted her legs wider. That was all Miss Kneed needed as she put another finger into Joy's pussy as she continued to lick, nibble, and suck her hard clit.

Joy, to her amazement, found herself getting wetter. After the hard fucking of her ass by the headmaster, the gentle licking by Miss Kneed of her pussy very felt wonderful.

Joy heard herself moan as another climax was approaching. She also heard Miss Kneed moan as she continued to finger fuck her wet pussy.

As Joy was about to come, neither Joy nor Miss Kneed heard the approaching steps of the Headmaster.

"Mmm what do we have here" asked the Headmaster. "I told you to clean up Joy, Miss Kneed that was all. Not use her as your toy". The Headmaster freshly showered undid Joy from her restraints. 'Joy down the hall is a bathroom", "please shower while I have a talk with Miss Kneed".

Joy, following directions went down to shower. As she left, Headmaster Johnston looked at Miss Kneed then he asked, "do you want to experience what Joy has?"

Miss Kneed, unable to contain her delight, blurted out the word "Yes". Almost embarrassed, she covered her mouth like a young school child.

"Alright," said the Headmaster, "if you are sure that this is what you want, remove all your clothing." The headmaster was intrigued by the twitching of his cock. This certainly would be interesting. He watched as the professor slowly removed her clothing. She carefully folded each piece as she removed them. He had to stifle a giggle when he compared the white, almost starched look of Miss Kneed's underwear to the small sexy thong that Joy wore. When she finished undressing, he said, "come over here, I will put your arms in the cuffs."

Miss Kneed moved to the center of the room where she offered her wrists. Softly, as if he cared, he put the shackles around her wrists. Then he walked to the wall where he pushed a button, Miss Kneed jumped as the shackles, with her arms snuggly inside, started to lift. "Joy and I are going to get a bite to eat, we will return shortly." He then turned off the lift as soon as her arms were as far as he dare take them. Her stiff body stood in the center of the room with her arms lifted straight in the air.

As Joy left the shower Headmaster Johnston was waiting for her, with a large white robe. "Let us get a bite to eat Joy".

"Where is Miss Kneed?" Joy asked.

"She's a bit tied up for the moment" the Headmaster replied with a wry smile.

The Headmaster sat down at the table with a heavy sigh. Joy also took a chair, leaned back and stretched, showing her young tight body through the robe she found in the Headmaster bathroom.

"Did I tell you to sit down Joy" the Headmaster asked?

"No', replied Joy.

"Take off the robe and make me something to eat. I seemed to have worked up quite a appetite today," the Headmaster said with a big grin. 'I like my steak rare". Everything you need is in the fridge"

Joy took one look at the Headmaster's eyes seeing that her break was short lived. She slowly stood up, undoing the robe and letting it fall to the floor. She smiled when she noticed the Headmaster's quick intake of breath as her young trim body was again exposed.

With that in mind she got a frying pan out, took a steak out of the fridge and began to peel the potatoes.

"Joy, I would like a glass of wine" said the Headmaster. Joy set a frying pan on the stove, added some butter put in the sliced potatoes she then went to find the wine. His wine rack was extensive wine rack filled with strong red wines. She picked a two year old Merlot not really knowing what she was picking, she was happy to see the smile on his face as she set the bottle down in front of him, With his nod, she opened the wine. set it on the table to let it breathe, all the while noticing that the Headmaster's eyes never left her naked body.

"Joy, have you learned your lessons and position here at Chadwick" the Headmaster asked?

"Yes Headmaster" Joy replied.

"What are they Joy"?

"To obey your command and to do as I am told, otherwise, I will be punished" replied Joy as she turned to the stove to flip the potatoes.

"Do you like to be punished Joy" the Headmaster asked as he took a sip of his fine Merlot.

"Yes," Joy whispered. "I like it when you spank me, I like it when put your hard cock in my pussy, my ass and my mouth".

"Why Joy" asked the Headmaster as he took another sip of the fine wine.

"Because I cum so hard." whispered Joy. "You make me cum like I have never came before"

The Headmaster just smiled, took a sip of wine, watching Joy as he finished his dinner. Joy brought the headmaster his steak and potatoes, the steak done rare, the potatoes crisp just as he liked them. The Headmaster ate with gusto only stopping when he noticed Joy taking a chair.

"Young lady, did I tell say you could sit down" asked the Headmaster? "No" answered Joy as she got up. The Headmaster finished his meal and glass of wine with a contented sigh, "My compliments to the chef."

After dinner, Joy started to clean up the kitchen. "Joy, I am going to go check on Miss Kneed. Why don't you come join me when you have the kitchen cleaned up?"

"Sure thing Headmaster," Joy said. She then happily returned to her task. As she set the dishes in the sink to soak, she began to wonder why Miss Kneed had not joined them; she had made enough food to include her. With the headmaster gone, Joy ate her food while she finished cleaning the kitchen.

12