Jr's Naughty Confession

Story Info
Brother and sister's first experience together.
1.8k words
4.01
107.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my room on my bed just hanging out when my brother decided he was going to come barging through the door like he always did. See, my brother's room is actually a smaller room within my room. What that means, though, is that anytime my brother wants to get to his room he has to pass through mine.

"Hey" I said. "Don't you ever knock?"

"What for, I don't have a choice but to come through here if I want to get to my room."

"How did you know I wasn't naked or anything?" I said that more as a comment meant to freak him out more than anything else. I wasn't expecting the quick tingle I got when I said that to him.

"I didn't know, but I guess I get your point."

My brother isn't a bad kid, just young and overzealous. He's 18 and I'm 23. I remember being his age and thinking that I owned the world. I guess that's how he feels here. My brother and I have always been close. See, I'm a BIG girl and he was always there to take up for me when someone would make a rude comment. When I say big, I mean BIG. I'm about 5' and 400lbs. My brother was also a big kid. He was 6' 450lbs himself. So we understood what the other was going through when people would say things. Because of that and the fact that my brother was VERY shy, we were the best of friends.

Sitting on the bed he said to me, "So what are you up to today sis?"

"Not a whole lot. Kinda bummed today."

"What's wrong?"

"Just another of those days I guess." What I wasn't telling him was that there was this guy that I had recently met who said that he liked big girls. See, the thing Is that I'm not very confident. I've heard of stories of men just using fat women to get what they wanted sexually. I didn't want to be one of those women. I will admit though that he was super attractive but I really just didn't trust him.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You shouldn't be down though. It's such a nice day outside and I do have to say that you look great today."

"AWWW, thanks Jr." My brother was a sweetheart. He always knew how to cheer me up.

"Wanna go out for a drive or something?"

"Sure" I answered him. And with that we left in his car to go out for a drive. It was indeed a nice day outside. Spring was in full swing and it's true what they say about spring fever. I was instantly put into a good mood. I guess today wasn't going to be such a bummer after all.

"Thanks for getting me out of the house Jr. I really appreciate that."

"No problem. You know I wasn't kidding when I said that you look great today." This comment he added rather shyly.

"AWWWW, thank you. That's very sweet of you to say. You're still not getting my room." I laughed at that and he smiled too.

"That's not why I'm saying that. I said it because I meant it. You're very pretty." I looked over at him and he was blushing FURIOUSLY. My brother was a very attractive young man. I'd always said that if he wasn't my brother... I'm sure you can finish off that thought.

"Thanks Jr. I really do appreciate you saying that. You're also a very attractive young man and any woman would be super lucky to have you in their life." I meant that. He was a great guy both inside and out. Here's where it started to get odd for me though. As I was saying that and looking at him, I felt myself begin to warm up. Then I felt an odd tingling sensation. Was I really getting kind of aroused by my brother? There's no way that this can be happening. I looked at him again and noticed that he was looking at me also. I swear to you a jolt of electricity shot through my body when we made eye contact. He must have noticed it also because he quickly turned away and became bright red.

"Umm. Ok. That was interesting huh?"

"Ha, yeah it was sis."

We drove in silence for a while neither one of us really knowing what to say. It was definitely very awkward silence. I could tell that he was as freaked out about what happened as I was.

"Jr, it's cool. Don't worry yourself about anything ok?"

"I can't sis."

"What do you mean you can't?" We had a moment, and it's over now. No big deal."

"That's just it. It's not over and done with. I can't believe I'm about to share this with you, but I have to."

"It's ok Jr. You can talk to me about anything. You know that. I'm always here for you."

"Well, I'm not sure how you're gonna react to this one, but I figure I've got to tell you or I'm gonna burst. I'm not sure if you've noticed it or not, but I've been leaving my door open a crack at night."

"Yeah, I picked up on that. I just thought that maybe you weren't closing it all the way. No big deal."

"Maybe not a big deal to you, but I've been leaving it open in hopes that you'd see me."

"What do you mean see you?"

"Well, I sleep naked and I was hoping that maybe when you'd pass by my door you'd notice that I was naked and get aroused or something. I know that's horrible because you're my sister and I shouldn't want that. I've never been with a girl and lately I've been so horny. I've also figured out that I prefer big girls. So needless to say, that makes things worse because your body type is EXACTLY what I'd love to find for my first. Please don't be freaked out. I can't even believe that I told you all that, but I just had to. Now I'm wishing that I hadn't because you're probably gonna go and tell mom about this and then I'm gonna end up...

"JR!! SHUT UP!!" With that he fell silent. "Give me a minute to think about this will you."

I had to process this information. Just a little while ago I got a tingling sensation at the thought of my baby brother seeing me naked in my room. Then as if he's reading my mind he tells me that he's been leaving his door open in hopes that I'd look in on him and see him naked. As these thoughts were going through my head I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy begin to tingle. Was I really getting aroused at the thought of my younger brother? I felt my pussy get wet. Yes, I guess I was getting aroused by my brother. I know it was taboo, but the thought was such a turn on to me. And the fact was that I found him attractive. I guess if no one else knew about it what was the big deal right??

I didn't give him or myself a chance to do any more thinking. I reached over as he was driving and grabbed his cock.

"WHAT THE...What are you doing?"

"Just shut up and drive." I had committed to this and was going to go through with it. Screw what everyone else said. I also have to admit that I liked the way his cock felt in the shorts that he was wearing. He wasn't very big, but he felt so good in my hand. I couldn't believe how wet I was getting over this. I could tell that he enjoyed it too because his cock throbbed and swelled even more when I grabbed him.

"No one needs to know about this ok Jr?" This'll be our little secret, between brother and sister, alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

He could barely talk. I told him that he should find a deserted parking lot so that we could talk about things. He told me he would. What happened next still blows my mind. As he was driving, I made the decision that I wanted to taste him right then. I couldn't believe I was having that thought, but I wanted my brother's cock in my mouth right then. I reached into his shorts so that I could feel his cock better. He was HARD as a rock and dripping with precum.

"Wow, you're so wet. You must really be worked up."

"Uhuh" was all he could manage to say.

I pulled his shorts down over his cock and just stared at his glistening head. He was about 5" and all balls. They were swollen and I wanted nothing more than to drain them for him. I kneeled in the seat and put my head in his lap.

"Oh my God, what are you doing? I'm driving right now."

"I told you to shut up and drive. Let me handle things down here." His cock was beautiful. I also loved the way his belly hung over it. I have a thing for bigger guys. I pushed his belly up so I could see his cock in all its glory. My mouth was watering at the thought of tasting him for the first time. I'd had other cocks in my mouth, but none that I'd anticipated like this one. I stroked his cock lightly with my fingers and it twitched. I knew that it wouldn't be long before he shot his load. His cock was only inches from my face and I loved knowing that he was so close to blowing his load.

I took his cock in my mouth and I heard him moan. I worked the head and made sure to get all of his sweet precum. I couldn't believe how good he tasted. I took his shaft into my mouth and pressed my face down to his balls making sure that I took all of him into my mouth.

"Oh My God, that feels amazing sis."

I worked his shaft up and down while he drove. I held his belly up with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I could feel his cock throb and I knew that he was going to coat my throat with his hot cum. I felt him grab the back of my head and push me further down onto his cock. I pushed up and looked at him.

"Give sis your cum little brother. I want to taste that hot cum sweetie."

With that I took his cock into my mouth again and within seconds felt his hot juice explode into my mouth. "MMMMMM" I moaned as he shot his hot load down my throat. I took every last drop that he had to offer and continued to suck him until he was hard again. Luckily for me we were pulling into that empty parking lot that I told him to go to earlier.

To be continued...