Juan and Jose

Story Info
Horny wife is shared with two brothers on holiday.
2.5k words
4.04
56.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, we were on holiday in Spain and as usual we were happy to take any sexual opportunity that came our way. In this instance it was a nice young barman. We stopped in a bar for a drink and it was clean, good drinks, friendly, not far from our apartment...so it became a habit to stop there on the way home. One of the guys was chattier than the others and was a bit of a flirt...he looked good too and he knew it. You would wonder why he would make a fuss of a middle aged couple but he did and after a few nights I certainly began to think that we might have some fun. So on the way back to the apartment I raised the subject

"Maybe we should ask Juan back to ours for a drink?" and she jumped at it.

"Oh yes, he's gorgeous...do you think he'd be interested though?"

Well we agreed that he certainly was interested in her tits by the amount of time he spent looking down her dress while serving or collecting glasses and by the time we got indoors her nipples were unmissable...I quickly stripped her as I muttered in my silly Spanish accent how sexy she was...once naked I pushed her to her knees and pulled my zip down to feed my 'Spanish' cock into her mouth as I pulled the rest of my clothes off...soon we were in the bedroom with my cock between her tits with her telling 'Juan' to do what he wanted to her...I slid down the bed and started licking her cunt, she was soaked and came quickly...I got her into doggy position and using my Spanish accent began energetically fucking her as I told her what dirty sluts English women were...

The next night she wore something low cut to show off as much cleavage as possible and had a few more glasses of wine at dinner. Back at the bar she perched on a stool and was soon leaning forward giving him an eyeful of her ample boobs. When she went to the ladies I called him over and said that I couldn't help notice him staring at her tits...he started to apologise but then said...'sorry but they are very nice' flashing that cheeky grin. I just laughed and said that if he fancied coming back to our apartment she might give him a closer look. He seemed a bit startled but as I quickly explained that she liked him and was flattered by his attention he became confident again and said that he finished at midnight...

We didn't leave the bar together, that would have been too obvious. We waited at the end of the street and we were quickly in our apartment, the three of us sitting on the balcony with a drink. By the time we had finished the tension was obvious so I suggested that we go inside...they followed me into the bedroom and I told him to sit on the bed ...so he sat and watched as I helped her take off her top...then her skirt...then her bra...then her panties. I stood behind her playing with her nipples and squeezing her tits as her breathing got heavier and heavier...he took the hint and ripped off his clothes as I pushed her towards him. They were soon locked together and he was getting more than a look at her tits! Soon she was on her back, legs locked around him as he fucked her with all the energy of youth, spunking inside her with a groan...as they rolled apart his mouth was locked on to hers and his hands well all over her tits and ass...I could see the trickle of spunk from her pussy so I pulled her legs wider...she hadn't cum but was close...it didn't take long for my fingers on her clit to bring her off as he sucked most of one breast into his mouth, squeezing the nipple of the other as he did so. Soon he was fully hard again so I told her to get on top...for the next half an hour he had her bouncing on his cock as he enjoyed her tits, he really was a tit man and her 34e's obviously didn't disappoint. Once he had cum again it was my turn and he watched me take her quickly from behind, her tits swinging in time to my pounding.

Once we had satisfied ourselves we had another drink and were chatting. She said that she was surprised that he liked older women (she admitted that at 46 it was getting harder to attract guys in their 20's) and he replied that he was just as surprised that she liked younger men as he was only 21 and thought that most older women wanted someone more mature. I cut in with

"Oh, she likes younger, the younger the better."

at which point that cheeky grin came back and he said

"Maybe I should introduce her to my brother."

Although we were horny and probably a bit drunk even I was surprised to hear myself say

"Maybe you should bring him around tomorrow."

Jane looked slightly stunned as Juan and I then casually made arrangements for him to bring his brother to the apartment at six the following evening, so they could both fuck her. It was only as he was leaving did I think to ask how old his brother was. 'Don't worry, he's old enough, he was 18 last month."

We looked at each other in stunned silence as the door closed. Juan was 21 and that seemed young as she was 46 but 18!!

She started to say something but I just pushed her back into the bedroom and onto her back...my cock slid in effortlessly and as I gently fucked her I reminded her that she had always said how much she liked younger, and we were leaving the following day so it was now or never...she rarely cums from fucking and this, despite her arousal, was no exception...so once I'd emptied my balls in her I rolled off and took her hand, placing it in her sloppy cunt I watched her fingers work their magic as I alternated between kissing her and whispering '18...18...18' in her ear she had a shattering orgasm, back arching, legs shaking, her teeth biting her lip so hard I thought she would draw blood. At that point I knew she wouldn't back out...

We didn't say much in the morning. We showered, had breakfast and packed for the beach. Once there we did as we always do - some reading, a dip if it got too hot and a salad for lunch at one of the beachfront cafes. Only when the waiter was clearly looking at her tits did she betray any sign that anything different had happened or was about to happen, the stiffening of her nipples being an immediate sign of heightened awareness. At 1630, with as much casualness as I could muster I suggested that we go back

"We don't want to be late now do we."

Outwardly she didn't seem aroused which was more than could be said for me as the bulge in my swim shorts was painfully obvious...let's face it, how often do you walk home from the beach expecting to spend the next few hours watching your wife being fucked?

Once back at the apartment she had a shower and put on a clean bikini, we tidied up, changed the sheets on the bed and sat on the balcony with a beer to wait. Time seemed to stand still from 1745 when we sat down until 1805 when the doorbell rang. I looked at her. If she had said no or shown the slightest hesitation I would have gone to the door and said sorry, changed our minds...but there was none and instead I opened the door and showed our guests in, picking up a drink for both as we all made our way out to the balcony. Jane didn't get the chance to stand up before Juan had lent down and planted a deep kiss on her lips. Straightening up he said, quite formally,

"May I introduce my brother Jose."

you could tell they were brothers when you saw them together, same dark skin, dark eyes, white teeth and cheeky grin. Juan was about my height, his brother a little smaller, more slightly built, didn't yet have the 5 o'clock shadow that most Spanish men had. This was understandable as he was not yet a man, the smooth skin and clean lines of his face marking him down as maturing but not yet mature. He seemed nice enough, slightly nervous although he didn't say much beyond 'hello' as Juan and I made small talk about his shift tonight (he wasn't working) and the weather for the next few days. Honestly, we could have been having a chat over coffee in the library it was so civilised - hard to believe that these two young lads were there to fuck my slutty wife into the middle of next week!

We all finished our beers at around the same time and as we all leant forward to put the bottles on the table I reached for Jane's hand. Juan noticed and did the same with her other hand and between us we pulled her to her feet and lead her to the bedroom. Juan wasted no time in undoing her bikini top and was stood behind her with his hands on her tits as Jose came into the room. He said something to him in Spanish and sort of lifted her breasts in the palm of his hands, as though offering them to him. Her eyes seemed slightly glazed and she was breathing deeply as Juan fondled her tits, another comment in Spanish saw Jose start to take off his clothes. I knelt down in front of her and ran my hands down over her hips and down her legs...they were ultra smooth and there was an unmistakable musky scent from between her legs. I pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs, legs so smooth it's a wonder they had stayed up anyway. As she stepped out of them I could see that instead of her usual short trim she had shaved the pussy lips and now just had a tuft of hair sitting above them. They were red and puffy, her clitoris already prominent and the crinkly folds of her labia starting to poke out. If ever a cunt needed fucking it was hers, and as she was naked in a room with three men the prospect of that seemed very high indeed!

Jose seemed unsure what to do so Juan sort of pushed her to him and they fell on the bed together. She fell onto her back and in a trice young Jose was feasting on her body like a starving man at a buffet. His hands and mouth were all over her, sucking her tits, her belly, her thighs and her ass. His hand found her wet cunt and he started rubbing fast, too fast. She grabbed his wrist and slowed him down, her legs jerking wide as her hips bucked against his fingers and about 90 seconds from joining him on the bed she had her first orgasm. From there she started to take control, wanking his thick cock before moving down to suck him. In no time her legs were over his and she was riding him hard, all the time looking down at his young face and body. He quickly came but they didn't slow down, she carried on riding him until he was about to cum again whereupon she rolled them over and lay back, arms and legs spread as he frantically fucked her to conclusion. A laughing Juan then pulled him off and took his place, he too giving it her as hard and fast as he could. My more measured assault was her fourth load of spunk and it wasn't even seven yet!

For the next hour I watched the young man and his gleeful older brother do everything to a woman that two men could...they had her on top, on her knees, from behind, on her side (with Jose's thick cock spreading her freshly shaved cunt lips as his brother rubbed her clit and I watched from inches away) They finally settled down to alternating positions in a classic spit roast, moving from cunt to mouth before they could cum. As Juan took position behind again his cock sought a different target. She doesn't really like anal, she'll do it occasionally but this time she pushed back against his hard cock, the sweat and the spunk lubricating her tight arse for the gleeful young Spaniard. He was gentle at first but then gave her some hard strokes to make her gasp, making her spit Jose's cock from her mouth. Juan pulled out and with some deft manoeuvring soon had her cunt impaled on Jose as he forced his cock once more into her tight arse. At 46 this was her first DP...my pang of jealousy soon forgotten in the excitement of seeing her used like that, as they held her tight and fucked her holes like a rag doll. I'm not sure who came first but all three seemed to reach a final climax as they bucked and squealed and gasped together. I was wanking furiously by now and as they collapsed in a heap I jerked a huge load of spunk all over her tits and face...what a night!

She wrapped herself up into a sheet to signify that the fun was at an end and the two boys used our shower to get cleaned up. As we shared another beer on the balcony Juan told me that she wasn't the first 'English slut' he'd had, that he actually targeted older women on holiday either with a friend or a husband. A woman had 'practically raped him' when he was 18 and he quickly realised that there were a lot of women out there looking for sex. Apparently girls his own age were harder to fuck as they wanted to go clubbing first and didn't really fuck the locals anyway. He said that his brother didn't believe him so he'd started to mention him and almost straight away they had found us. I asked how many 'English sluts' he had fucked and he said about one a week in the season! Clever lad...

After they had gone we cleaned up, showered, changed the sheets (again) and I went downstairs and brought back a couple of pizzas before we both collapsed into bed for a beautiful deep sleep. I woke in the morning to a slight shaking of the bed and the unmistakable sound of my horny wife's fingers deep in her pussy. I pulled the sheet off us and, instantly hard, knelt between her splayed lags as she worked two finger in and out of her cunt and over her clit until she came. Pushing her knees back I rubbed my knob over her soaking cunt before asking

"Who do you want, Juan or Jose?"

Gasping she replied

"Fuck me Jose, fuck me hard..."