Judge Ordered Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I walked out of the Master bedroom, I was leashed. My collar stayed on at all times, so it was easy to just click a leash on my neck. Master lead me down the stairs to the study. It now had two computer desks. I was seated at one.

"From this desk you are going to put ads on various pay-dating sites. You are going to webcam with your "dates", and do what ever they tell you to do. These guys have all paid for membership to the site, and every time they get your webcam, you are making me money."

Master walked over to a closet in this study, and pulled out a cardboard box. He set it next to my desk. In it were various sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, and a few things I couldn't identify. Master pulled my leash making me stand. He pulled a curtain on the wall opposite the book shelf and revealed a large wooden "X". It had shackles attached to the ends of each limb.

He locked me into it. My arms were over my head, and my ankles were locked with my legs spread.

"Some of these toys require help to use. You will be watched by men while they tell me to do things to you. This is the training I mentioned this morning. Many of these things hurt a little, some hurt a lot. What I want you to do, is pretend that EVERYTHING I do hurts a lot. If your acting doesn't satisfy the viewers, they will turn off their cam access, and I begin to lose money. If that happens, I will make you hurt, much more then any of these toys do." He stood in front of me with a chrome device in his hands.

"This it a harness for ball weights." He said as he clicked it shut around my cold shrunken sack. It had rings on either side. Master attached a hook and then silver spheres to the hooks. I wouldn't need help acting. This was painful, a constant steady ache that did not ease with time. Having Master that close to my cock made it regain it's hard state.

I took slow breaths and tried to prepare myself when he added a weight to each side.

"That is only a quarter of a pound added. It's a half pound pulling down on that worthless bundle." He looked at the computer screen and then back at me. I must have appeared to be suffering, because he smiled and said.

"Your fans think you shouldn't have anymore weight just yet. They want me to fuck you with those attached to they can see them swing!"

He unlocked my hands and feet and had me place my head on the desk. He moved cameras around. One I could see, was right on my stretched ball sack. It was being pulled down three inches. I had not even conceived that it could stretch that far.

My ass was available to him as I was bent 90 degrees over the desk. When I heard him spit, and then begin to push I became a bit horrified that I had gotten my wish from the night before. "No lube." I braced for what was surely going to sting.

Master pushed hard at my hole, begging for entry. I relaxed as best as I could. He was pushing so hard he was walking me into the desk. He pulled me away, so only my head laid on the desk, and spit again. I felt that on my hole. He pushed a finger in, then two. He began again.

His head slid in with only a minor hiss of me sucking breath through clenched teeth. I took a few breaths and he pushed deeper. Taking only half the time for me to adjust to his girth, then the night before he began to pump into me. The pleasure I had been craving had returned. It was only when a fluid motion had been reached did I become aware of the swinging ball weights hanging from my sack. It no longer hurt, it enhanced the pleasure I was feeling.

"Yes Master, thank you for fucking me, it was all I could think about all day!" He laughed softly and then whispered.

"The slave loves his Master huh?" He had called me "slave", not "pig". My want of him, was what he wanted to for me to graduate to slave.

"Yes Master! Fuck me Master!" I couldn't help myself.

I glanced down. A string of cum was dripping down from my worthless appendage as my balls swung with the weights. Masters speed increased, as did the swinging. I was oblivious. He was taking his time, and I couldn't be happier. I had cum once already. My unwanted penis was already beginning to rise again.

So used, so filled with pleasure. This was precisely where I belonged. Owned by a superior man, fucked ruthlessly. What seemed like two minutes was closer to twenty. It was then I heard his breaths shorten and quicken. Master was close. I pushed back against him like the wanton slut I was to him. This pleased him, as he gave my right ass cheek a squeeze. He hit a fever pace, sending my pendulum testis twisting out of control. I didn't care, I had just cum again and would soon be filled with his blessed gift.

He growled low and slammed into me, I felt him hose my insides with his cum. He growled again, as the third and fourth spurts topped off my full hole. My legs became weak as he pulled out of me. He caught my hips in his hands, and whispered that the camera was still on.

"Just go to your knees if you can't stand." He said sympathetically.

One thing I felt as I descended from the sexual bliss I had been in, was my now screaming balls. Master was typing that the show was over, and I'd be back same time tomorrow. He looked down at me next to the desk and saw my wide eyes.

"Ah, I see that the toy finally did it's job." He smiled as he took the contraption off. He removed the single shackle that had been on my leg all day as well. I cleaned his cock with my mouth, tasting his cum, and my juices. He turned off the computer and helped me to my feet. He grabbed something, out of my view. He slid it into me, and it lodged itself in with an inaudible "pop." It was a butt plug. For a moment I was confused. He aided me.

"My cum belongs inside the slave." He tapped the base of the plug sending a heavenly little shiver up my spine.

"You must be hungry. I'll make us a real dinner, come with me." He said kindly. I followed him down to the kitchen. He poured two glasses of apple juice and passed one to me. The rich flavor was almost over powering, it was delicious.

"Take it slow. You don't want to get sick." He advised. He sat down at the breakfast nook, and I knelt at his feet.

"I'm sure you figured out by now, that this is where you belong, and where you want to be. Because you are now broken to my will, I will treat you as a proper slave. Be warned. Attempting to escape or defying my orders will still land you in the basement after a severe beating or torture." He stood and prepared dinner.

12