Judging Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has anyone else?" I asked.

"My husband did. Once. Just once! I was drunk and he took advantage of me."

"I did, too."

She looked at me. "Was it good for you?"

"Fabulous."

"Next time, please ask permission. Okay?"

In June, she was a little less drunk. She sucked my dick, I licked her crazily, and like that. Eventually, she passed out.

By this time, though, I was getting to the point where revenge was surpassing the lure of her tits and cunt and -- yes -- even her ass. I admit it. So, while she was in a stupor, I brought out some rope and a few S & M toys. I tied her into an embarrassing position and eventually woke her up.

"Wha --?" she asked.

I was dressed in a mask and had a whip in my hand. "I am your master," I announced.

"I don't think I like this, Jimmy."

"Bear with me."

We did the soft porn version of S & M. By the end of night, her ass was a little red, but her pussy was drooling profusion, and I was finding it all great.

I don't know where all of this would have gone to. We graduated up the scale of kinkiness (golden showers in July; shitting on each other in August; you name it in September). Finally, we reached October.

Then all hell broke loose.

The evening started out as usual. I arrived, bringing (as usual) a dozen roses. It was one of those things I have learned: if a woman connects you with something wonderful, keep remind her. It pays dividends. Roses were the trick for me.

I reached for the doorbell. There was a sign. "Door's open. Come in."

So I did.

The house was dark. Not because it was that late, but because every drape and blind in the place was drawn. The only light were small tea candles which led the way across the living room towards the bedroom.

There were sounds -- strange sounds -- coming from the bedroom.

I tip toed across the living room, laying the roses on the couch as I went. I reached the bedroom door and peeked around the corner.

Georgina had brought a large table into the bedroom. She was kneeling on a pillow, and both her feet and her hands were shackled, so that she couldn't move. Her eyes were blind folded, there was a hangman's mask over her head, and her mouth was taped shut.

She was the model of the Obedient Servant, waiting for the onslaught of the Master.

Only -- there was a Master already servicing her. At least, he was trying to.

The Judge was back. His trousers were on the ground, and his hands were on his cock. A big tube of slither cream was sitting there, and his hands and cock were shiny.

And he was rubbing. "Come on, damn you! Come on!" He was coaxing his prick, except his prick wasn't cooperating.

He wasn't getting any help from Georgina, but there was nothing she could do. And he wasn't looking at the door.

I went back to the kitchen got a bottle and wrapped a towel around it. I went back, worked my way around him without much effort and whacked the Judge over the head with the bottle. I went down easily.

I went over to Georgina and pulled off the tape around her mouth.

"Ouch!" she said. "What's going on?"

"Did you do this or did he?"

"I did! It took some doing, but I managed it. What was my husband doing?"

"Trying to fuck you, looks like."

"What did you do to him?"

I told her. I also told her what I was planning to do with him. And her. And why. And then I did it. With her permission.

I stripped all his clothes off. I took his hands and tied them with rope. I propped him up on the bed, so that he was seated with him legs apart, being held up. I moved Georgina and her shackles, so that she was on the bed, too -- shackled so she couldn't move, move an inch from his prick, ass in the air.

I dressed myself in costume -- executioner's mask, whip, boots, and otherwise naked.

Then I took a bucket of water to the Judge's face.

He woke, blubbing and blowing.

"What? What are you doing? Who the fuck are you?"

"Shut up," I said, solemnly. "I'm here to fuck your wife. But first, I'm going to watch her suck your dick, since you can't get it up any other way."

"I don't want to suck his dick," Georgina objected.

"Do it, bitch!" I snapped the whip over her.

"Ow! Ow!" she yelled, although I hadn't touched her. "Yes, Master!"

She swallowed the Judge's prick, which wasn't much of a trick, since it was flaccid and wouldn't get more than five inches, no matter what she did

"No, Georgina! No!" he yelled.

"Whatsa matter?" I asked. "She sucks me, and I love it. She loves dick!"

She spit out his cock. "I love dick! Fuck me, Master!"

She grabbed his prick in her mouth again and started to work him over, moaning as she did so.

"I'm going to fuck your wife, now," I said. My prick was way out there, so it wasn't too hard to do it. Plus her pussy was sopping. I slid right in there and starting working away.

I grabbed her tits, and pulled her off his cock.

"Fuck me!" she said. "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeee!"

"Glad to," I replied.

I have no idea what the Judge was thinking. Here was his wife in crazy get up, getting fucked wildly by a guy in crazy get up, all going on about five inches from his face. His wife was moaning and carrying on, and the guy was doing just about anything he wanted with her.

I don't really know what Georgina wanted out of this. I think she wanted her own revenge on the Judge, which was why she was playing along with what I was doing.. But I had my own goals.

I knew what I wanted to do. So I did it.

I could feel a giant, tremendous cum mounting in my groin. And just before I brimmed over, I yanked my dick from Georgina's pussy and aimed it straight at the Judge.

I spurted. And spurted. And spurted.

"Jesus," Georgina said.

The Judge passed out.

I took off my mask.

"What was that all about?" Georgina asked.

"Nothing personal," I said. "I mean, between you and me. Personal as between him and me."

"Where's the key to this thing?" she demanded.

"I'll get it," I said.

I went out, got my clothes, and got dressed. When I got back, she was really mad.

"You've just been fucking me," she said.

"I thought that was the whole idea."

As usual she was drunk. What else can I say?

"Yeah, but -- " she said.

"But what?"

"What's going to happen now?" she asked, her shackles clanking.

"I'll leave you the key," I said. "You'll find out."

12