Judi The Cockteaser!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anxious to hear if I had obeyed her orders Judi threatened to hang up. I quickly told her that the buzzing vibrator was on its way making Judi squeal. I had to take a deep breath and push outwards as the vibrator spread me open wide causing some pain. I told Judi that it would hurt at first but she told me to continue masturbating to take my mind off the pain. This time I used my hand because panties were soaking wet with sperm. Order me to turn the vibrator on Judi said she was going to start telling her second story. She warned me that the third time I orgasmed with a vibrant directly on my prostate I was going to be screaming as emptied every last drop of sperm. Judi guarantee that I wouldn't be able to get hard for a week after this last orgasm. Judi told me that she had the phone in the pillow next to her and she was busy fucking her butthole with the vibrator turned on fingering her pussy at the same time still thinking about Dana fucking her pussy and then her asshole with the dildo.

Phone sex was getting quite exciting especially with Judi confessing her sexual exploits from the past. Telling me buying the outfit worked a perfect. The red "V" necked blouse which opened up showing off her brand new black brassiere that pushed her breasts together exaggerating the size of her tits adding the black miniskirt with no panties as her black thigh length leather boots pointed directly to her crotch. I almost lost it right then and there as I envisioned her dressed that way. I told Judi I was so excited that I wanted to go shopping and by her the same outfit. Giggling she told me to keep stroking and listen. Taking a cab to a downtown hotel Judi's said she was easily able to grab a businessman all alone for the weekend and looking for entertainment. She could tell he was excited about her looks and they went to the bar for a drink to make things look more legitimate.

The guy's name was Dave and he sipped a double scotch and Judi had a diet soda. She told me he couldn't keep his eyes off her boobs and she could tell by his crotch that he was already getting hard. Giving him a squeeze when no one was looking She told David she would go up to his room with him for $250.00. She said Dave didn't even blink an eye and that took her hand and quickly led her to his room under the suspicious eyes of the management. Judi's said that there was a fine line at this time about soliciting so the only thing she agreed to was to go to Dave's room and look at it for $250.00. Part of me and was getting angry but I didn't want to show my emotions over the phone because Judi was openly confessing as both of us were masturbating as if everything was OK. In really didn't matter who were already divorced and there was lots of water under the bridge. True sexual confessions were actually sexually stimulating and even though my own x-wife was telling me she was fucking men behind my back I was getting excited. Judi's said once the door was locked Dave took out his wallet and handed her $300.00. Judi said she had been paid for sex before but never had been given that much but she kept a tight lip anyhow.

Judi told me that Dave was a real gentleman and the first thing she did was sit on the bed unzipped his pants and suck him hard. Once she saw how big of a cock he had Judi complemented him on his size promising him she was stay two hours allowing him to fuck all he wanted if he took her out to dinner afterwards. Dave actually I agreed to her surprise. I couldn't believe that while I was camping fantasizing about fucking Judi she had a lesbian affair and was hooking on the side. I wondered if she had been seeing other man on the side for cash because remembering back she always had a wallet full of money. I kept buttfucking myself with the vibrator and stroking my cock as my mind went bananas.

Judi told me that gave wanted her get naked but keeping her sexy boots on. She helped Dave get naked saying he had a great middle age body slim from playing tennis. Judi estimated his cock being around 9in. long and almost 2in. wide bragging she has accommodated even bigger ones before. I was a little bit taken back because my cock is only 7in. long and a lot slimmer. To make me feel better and Judi noticed my pause reminding me of all the times she sucked my cock telling me was the perfect size for oral sex. After rolling on a condom Judi said that Dave grabbed her tossed her all over the pillows on the bed entering her from behind. Even though he fucked her hard and fast with full strokes Judi said she took everything he had fingering her clitoris at the same time and actually orgasm when he came. Judy said he was a little rough spanking her butt as his thighs pounded her bottom. Judi said she could actually feel his huge balls slapping her pussy lips on every lunge forward. Claiming she could feel his powerful throbbing cock as he climaxed on top of her.

Telling me she felt no remorse for having sex for pay behind my back and that she actually enjoyed every minute of it. She liked the hunt, getting the cash and then fucking their horny cocks limp. The vibrator was actually doing a good job getting me excited again even though Judi was confessing some things that in the past would have really hurt my feelings. I'd then expressed to her that we both knew that I couldn't satisfy her sexually and that she was looking for an outlet to explore her sexual needs. Judi agreed but told me that she always felt guilty and that these confessions are actually helping her to get over that guilt and heal the past. I assured her that I totally understood encouraging her to continue her story about Dave. Judi confessed that she was getting quite excited wondering how the vibrator was doing in my butthole. I could hardly answer her question thanking her for getting me out of the box and trying something sexually new.

Judi told me that Dana and Dave had two things in common. Dana fucked her from behind to orgasm just like Dave did. For Dave's second orgasm he surprised Judi by fucking her in the ass just like Dana did. Judi said she actually had an orgasm having a powerful man holding her down and fucking her this way. Telling me she definitely earned every last nickel. When Dave pulled out of her asshole he asked Judi if he could give her a spanking. Judi's said she barely got her breath but her mind was still on collecting money so she told him she would let him give her a spanking for another $200.00 thinking he wouldn't pay it. I had always fantasized about spanking Judi because of her hardheaded attitude if I knew I could have done it for only $200.00 I would have paid her long time ago. I was just about ready to come but I wanted to hear about the spanking so I encouraged Judi to keep on talking. Judi said she was quite surprised and really didn't want a total stranger to spank her but she took the money anyway.

Sitting on the end of the bed Dave forcefully pulled Judi over his lap and started striking her butt with his powerful right hand. Judi said she started crying out from the painful swats cursing and swearing wiggling all over his lap trying to fight the painful blows. This was exactly how I envisioned spanking Judi as I told myself maybe it was fates way for a perfect stranger to finally get even with a hard headed woman. My cock was rock hard ready to shoot as Judi added more titillating facts of the spanking telling me that Dave spanked her bare bottom until it was flaming red and hurting like hell. He let her fall off his lap with her head between his crotch pushing his erection into her mouth. Holding the back of her head he fucked her face until he came down her throat. Judi said he came so much she was gagging on his come forcing herself to swallow to keep from drowning. Of all the times that Judi sucked me off she never swallowed my come. This was the final trigger that sent me over the edge as I fantasized Judi swallowing my semen as I came. I dropped the phone grabbed my cock shooting a 4ft. squirt of semen all over my bedspread followed by two more 2ft. squirts as my cock continued pulsating in my hand emptying my balls. When I pulled the vibrator from my asshole I came again filling the palm of my hand.

Picking up the phone I apologize to Judi who also was in the throes of orgasm crying out as she fingered her pussy and fucked her butthole with the vibrator crying out into the phone. I was so turned on I kept stroking my cock with the spent come in my hand getting it nice and sticky. Both my balls and prostate were painfully throbbing from the orgasm. I told myself that Judi for once told me the truth treating me to the orgasm of my life by confessing the past which turned out to be more orgasmic then hidden pain.

12