Judi's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After stopping and starting several times adding lots of lubricant listening to me moan and groan Judi popped the head of the dildo into my asshole separating my sphincter muscles. Telling me that the worst was over and that the rest of her "cock" would just take some time pushing into me like a drill, Judi told me to take a few deep breaths before she skewered me completely. Grabbing my hips and rotating her body like a power drill Judi slowly and steadily pushed finally sinking the 11in. dildo completely inside my anal canal. The initial impalement was quite painful as my whole body bucked fighting the skewering. Holding onto my hips tightly refusing to allow me to buck myself free Judi continued digging her nails into my hips until I finally submitted settling down completely out of breath and defeated. Kneeling proudly behind me pulling my asscheeks apart to gain even deeper access Judi continued rotating her hips and grinding away promising me that from now on I was going to be hers to fuck as she pleased and my ass was completely hers to use for her own playtimes. Turning the vibrator on my whole body began to buzz sending shivers up and down my spine making my cock rock hard. Judi was also moaning showing that she was enjoying the vibrating sensations inside her vagina. Seeing that the time was right Judi slowly began pulling the dildo in and out of my asshole. Feeling totally at her mercy I had no choice but to just lay there and allow Judi to take me; a role that most men never dream of taking since we do most the work when it come to fucking!

Being on the receiving end of a huge cock was still quite new to me because I was always used to doing the fucking myself like I stated. I assumed as she fucked me being a professional like Judi this was something that was second nature to her. I wondered how many men and women she has fucked this way for her pleasure only. Squirming around I finally found a position that didn't hurt as much as she pounded my asshole with her huge 11 in. silicon cock. The vibrator actually felt good helping me to relax. I could feel my asshole stretching with the dildo pulling out with it on each outward movement. I could tell above me that Judi was totally into fucking me on top and enjoying her end of the dildo vibrating her G spot and clitoris. My cock was rock hard and I wasn't even touching it. I could feel pre-come dripping all over myself as she fucked me. After only five minutes I was already hot and sweaty, Judi never missed a beat slapping my bare ass several times telling me to stay in place and take it like her slave boy should. After ten minutes I could tell by the sounds that Judi already was having an orgasm but she continued fucking me anyway working her body back into another orgiastic frenzy. My asshole was finally relaxed and I was actually quite erotically turned on from getting fucked.

Stopping momentarily with the dildo buried deep in my rectum Judi unstrapped the harness and refastened it to my own waist enabling her to move up and down on her the dildoing her pussy. I felt totally used as Judi pleasured herself undulating lewdly on the dildo emitting pleasureful sounds filling the air with orgasmic delights. I had seen Femdom videos of women strapping dildos to various places on a man's body such as their mouth and even their legs but actually having a double ended dildo restrapped to my waist was something I had never seen or heard of but now I was personally experiencing it. Fucking herself to another orgasm Judi let out screams of joy making me more than a believer that she was using me completely. With the dildo still buried in her pussy and my asshole Judi's restrapped the harness to herself giving me a few more undulations before she finally stopped.

Taking a breather after another orgasm Judi pushed the dildo deep into my ass and just slowly rotated her hips allowing the vibrator to buzz both of us into a pulsing bliss allowing Judi time to preach to me about the joys of female domination. Preaching that assuming this submissive position allowing her to take me like a woman is one of the most intimate ways a woman can show her slave that she owns him completely, promising me that I would be begging her in the future to fuck my ass for sexual relief. Stopping in the middle of the lecture Judi asked me how I was taking the buttfucking. Still out of breath with my asshole in spasms I told her that I was actually enjoying getting fucked by such a powerfully trained dominant woman as herself. I never knew that bending over for a woman could be such a sensual experience. Reminding me that she had just warmed up Judi said she was going to fuck me in several new positions before she was satisfied that she fucked me good.

Pulling the dildo slowly from my ass I could feel my asshole still completely relaxed and dilated ready for her to easily fuck me again. Judi proudly strolled in front of my face wiggling the dildo up and down telling me to open my mouth and suck her "cock". Knowing where the dildo had just been I was a little squeamish but Judi took my ear lobes and literally pulled my mouth over the dildo demanding I start licking, slapping my face as she pushed the dildo down my throat closing off my air passage taking my breath away. Holding her position for a good a 30 seconds Judi preached to me about being an obedient cocksucker. Finally pulling free allowing me to take several deep breaths I quickly obeyed licking and sucking the dildo until it was completely clean. Thanking me for doing a good job Judi began fucking my mouth once again telling me she couldn't wait until she made me suck a real cock.

Greasing up the dildo again standing in front of my face with a big nasty grin complimenting me for taking such a big dick for her promising me much more, Judi ordered me to roll over on my back. Quickly I rolled over knowing exactly what she was going to do after watching several strapon movies. Watching her get back into place Judi grabbed my ankles pushing my legs apart in a big "V" positioning the head of the dildo with her hips only wiggling it back into my dilated anus. This time Judi surprised me by shoving the dildo completely inside of me with one twist forward of her sexy hips. Bending down Judi took my cock into her mouth sucking the glans while fucking me at the same time. I could see her beautiful blue eyes seducing me as she pleasured my cock with her tongue rotating her hips the same way she rolled her tongue around my cock. I was falling in love with this beautiful professional call girl who was doing things to me that no one else even thought about. I couldn't believe she was willing to do such nasty things to me.

Turning the vibrator back on, it actually made my cock vibrate in Judi's mouth taking the art of cocksucking up another notch giving me pleasure that I've never known before. Ordering me to hold my legs open myself Judi grabbed shaft so she could squeeze the base while she took my balls in her left hand pulling them away from my body which insured that I would not ejaculate prematurely making me believe that Judi was saving it for a nastier opportunity. This position actually was more uncomfortable because on my back I could accommodate the huge shaft as easy but as Judi reminded me it was not all about me. I was sure that Judi was enjoying the moment watching me suffer under her, fucking my butthole for her pleasure. Fucking me nice and slow, making sure that the head of the dildo buzzed my prostate gland while sucking the head of my cock I could feel Judi slowly easing up her tension on my balls signaling me that it was OK to come. Looking me in the eyes and giving me a wink it didn't take long and I was soon shooting my precious semen into Judi's skilled mouth. I could tell by the way she was sucking me that she was saving every last drop under her tongue.

Pulling the dildo out of my asshole Judi began spitting my semen of all over the shaft completely coating it with gooey sticky come. I knew what was next when she straddled my neck ordering me to suck her cock. This time I didn't hesitate, sucking and licking watching the grin on her face as I completely cleaned her "cock". Fucking my face and pushing the dildo completely down my throat I was able to swallow the entire shaft balls deep several times giving me quite a sore throat. Complementing me on my cocksucking abilities Judi told me she was still not finished fucking. Popping the dildo out of my mouth like a cork Judi told me that my asshole had some more fucking to do but this time I was going to do the work. I couldn't believe that even after exhausting my supply of semen Judi's would order me back in action with no hope of even getting another erection for some time.

Judi then jumped on the couch wiggling the dildo up and down invited me to sit on her lap. Getting up off the footstool I joined Judi on the couch facing her. Ordering me to sit on it, pointing to the head of the dildo, I straddled her hips high enough so that I was above the head of the dildo. I could feel Judi positioning the cockhead into asshole and once it was in place and she gave my cheeks a slap inviting me to lower myself on her "cock". Slowly and cautiously I impaled myself once again finding myself breast to breast with Judi so that we could French kiss each other as I slowly fucked myself rising up and down on the huge shaft. When I was completely sitting on the dildo we begin kissing passionately as Judi pushed her long tongue down my throat. Grabbing my cock it didn't take her long to get me hard again as all the sensations came alive again as the vibrator buzzed my prostate deep in my asshole. I actually liked this position because I could move so that I could minimize the pain and maximize the pleasure. Judi liked this position as well because we were both close to each other and could fondle and kiss each other at will. I couldn't believe my professional lover talked me into fucking myself this way. I would've never thought a week ago I would be doing something like this. Fucking this way for a good ten minutes Judi finally got bored and decided to try something different. Finishing this position with a long passionate kiss that lasted a good two minutes Judi helped me get off her 'cock" by pushing on my hips forcing me to rise up and off the dildo.

Ordering me to lay on my right side on the couch lifting my left leg so that it rested on the back of the couch giving her easy access to my asshole Judi got in the spoon position behind me pushing the dildo back into my butthole. In this position she could fuck me and with her left hand stroke my cock at the same time. Fucking me as hard as she could I could feel my body slowly getting smashed into the back of the couch. I could tell it was turning her on by the way she was biting my neck almost like a vampiress. I think she was actually drawing some blood and sucking it down hungrily as if she was ritually taking me as her slave. I didn't know that she had wrapped a condom over my erection and by the way she was fiercely rubbing my shaft and fucking my asshole as well as biting my neck both of us came together in minutes. Sliding the semen filled condom off of my cock carefully so as not to spill a drop Judi poured the contents into her own mouth swallowing the entire load. Unbuckling the harness Judi's slowly slid off her end of the dildo nastily taking it into her mouth and licking all of her juices from it. She then slowly pulled the dildo from my gaping asshole and to my surprise I watched her swallow the entire shaft licking it clean.

With a big smile on her face and Judi reminded me that she would never tell someone to do something she wouldn't do herself. Tossing the dildo on the floor jumping into my arms we celebrated with a long passionate kiss. Both of us wanted to 69 yet warning me that Judi does believe in safe sex I was forced to wash my mouth out with soap and gargle with mouthwash washing my lips and face clean of any bacteria and Judi did the same. Grabbing me by the cock we didn't even make it to bed falling on a nice furry fake polar bear rug in the living room instead, 69ing until both of us wildly came once more. This time with a nasty grin on her face Judi's shared the contents of my third orgasm feeding it to me on her long tongue driving down my throat.

12