Judith & Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Judith gets David to make her pregnant.
4k words
4.55
139.4k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Chapter 3: All My Problem Solved?

For the next few weeks I thought life couldn't get any better. Dr. Roth, Judith, had freed me from the vulgar Grace Archer and made me her new lover. I didn't care if she called me her big "little boy;" she did know how to keep a boy happy! We held hands when she took me to the theater, poetry readings, or concerts, "grown up" occasions, she called them, teasingly. And afterwards we walked arm in arm into the restaurant for a candle-lit dinner, bringing smiles to people seeing a couple so obviously in love. Judith was also a wonderful dancer, although a busty older woman in a mini skirt with a younger partner always turned heads at her favorite Latin clubs. At home we cuddled on the couch and she necked with her "boyfriend." She read novels to me in bed and I told her sexy stories. Oh, and did I mention, she fucked my brains out morning and night?

I should have known it was too perfect to last. One Friday night I let myself into her house only to find Judith already home and cooking, usually my job. She wore a pink something that didn't hide much of Judith. The best silver was on the table and a bottle of wine was chilling. "What's the occasion?" I asked as she took me in her arms and kissed me hungrily.

"Oh, Mommy has a little surprise," she replied mysteriously. She slipped her hand down onto my fast-hardening cock. "And something tells me you are going to like it!" she giggled. Later, when the grilled swordfish with capers, steamed fresh asparagus and wild rice was gone and a second bottle of wine just a memory, Judith took my had and led me off to bed earlier than usual. I was feeling delightfully woozy and let her undress me and put me to down before she slid under the sheets with me.

Soon I was drowsily nuzzling Judith's delicious tits and she was casually playing with my cock getting me ready for our first fuck of the night when she stopped. "David, my love, don't you hate the pretense, having to make sure no one sees when you come over here or having to leave my house before dawn? Think how much more conveniently we could make love if we lived together openly."

"Yes," I murmured insincerely, quite satisfied, in fact, to have this beautiful, horny woman who gave me all the sex I needed, but with no obligations, "But wouldn' work. 'N affair with younger man could ruin your reputation," I slurred, hardly able to think of anything but the wonderful hard breast I was worrying.

"Around this town it would," she agreed. "But we could run away together. I have a large nest egg and I could re-establish my practice anywhere. We could go somewhere warmer and more relaxed. You could spend more time with your prick in me, trying to keep Mommy satisfied," she grinned down at me.

"But whattabout my job? Couldn't leave m' job." I mumbled, my mouth busy with her hard nipple.

She looked at me and smiled. "Why not? Writing software may be challenging, but the royalties are hardly munificent. I make enough money to take care of you. Besides, ... I don't really like having you outside the house so much of the time. There are too many sexy young women in those high-tech firms. One of them might steal you away from me!" She was gazing at me like a prized possession.

"Must be crazy!" I grunted. Why was she trying to make me talk when all I wanted to do was work on the nipple that was getting nice and pointy.

Judith just laughed. "A little paranoid, perhaps, but why take chances. You are too clever with my tits -- and between my legs -- to loose." She lifted my head and kissed me to get my attention. "No, darling, I've thought about this a lot," she grinned. "In fact, I have made up u mind to keep you at home from now on."

"Quit work and stay home all day? What would I do?" Why wouldn't she let me get back to her titties?

Her eyes twinkled. "Well, there is DSTV and you could write down some of those sexy stories you tell me and post them to Simon's site," she grinned. "You'd have more time to work on your cooking and it would be nice if you kept the house a little tidier." She smiled mischievously as she saw my look of consternation. "But in fact, I have another project in mind that should keep you VERY fully occupied.

"Fully occupied?" I asked apprehensively.

"Yes, inexperienced as you are, I think you are going to have your hands full taking care of a baby."

"Baby? What baby?" I exploded, suddenly wide awake.

"The baby I'm going to have, darling," she grinned. "Your baby. Our baby."

"What do you mean, 'our baby' Judith? This is totally impossible. You can't have a baby!" I objected.

"Oh? And why can't I?" she grinned. "I'm years away from menopause yet. Don't let these few gray hairs fool you, lover. I'm still a very fertile woman. If I hadn't been careful to stay on the pill, you would have knocked me up long ago. You certainly haven't been very responsible about not shooting my pussy full of your potent young jism," she said in mock seriousness.

I was stunned. With previous lovers I had always been very careful to take precautions, never fucking a woman without a rubber. I suddenly realized that for months now I had been fucking Judith ...

"Bareback," she grinned as if reading my thoughts. "But several weeks ago I stopped taking the pill. I have wanted a big family for a long time, but never though I could have one for professional reasons. Now that I have found a wonderful man who I can keep at home to take care of the kids, there's no reason not to get started."

"You mean you are pregnant?"

"Not quite," she smirked. "I probably don't have a bun in the oven just yet, but the oven's nice and hot and waiting for someone to slip in the loaf for cooking," she replied, looking satisfied like a cat about to eat the canary. "I figure I'm in the middle of my cycle this weekend; my womb is ready to make a baby. I checked my temperature this morning and it was up. My pussy had the sticky secretion that shows I ovulated a day or so ago. And I'm feeling sexier than usual, if that's possible, which means my hormone levels are up, too. Looks like I'm perilously ready to conceive, a dangerously fertile woman," she giggled.

"Now if I got careless and let some horny boy put his big cock in me and shoot me up with a lot more than one charge of semen over the next day or so, bingo, I'd be one well knocked up lady!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"And as my full time lover, David, you are get to be the naughty boy that gets this old girl 'in trouble.' And I am so much looking forward to your kind of trouble you will get me into," she whispered, nuzzling my ear.

"In a few minutes, darling you will make love to me wonderfully as you always do. In the next few days your prick will go in deep and please me over and over again the way I love. And each of those times while I'm lying there under you, writhing in ecstasy, coming and coming, your prick will be pouring my hungry cunt full of your manly young jism. By tomorrow morning, or afternoon, or night, or the day after, one of your sperm will wiggle his way up in me and fertilize an ovum. And you will have made me into a mummy-to-be, good and proper."

"No Judith, no!," I protested in horror. "We can't do this!"

"Why not, lover? Worried that I'll cut you off when I'm pregnant? On the contrary, my sweet pussy-loving pet. You'll find out when a woman's body is busy making a baby, it makes her sexier and raunchier than ever. Mommy'll be slow and dopey and want you to do her all the time, honey. You'll love having me make love to you even more when you have made Mommy fat and pregnant. As my tits swell up and my hips get fuller you will find you want me to fuck you even more often. I'll keep you so sexed up sweetie, you won't want to leave the house."

I was speechless.

"For the next nine months I'll let you do nothing but eat, sleep, and keep Mommy full of fuck juice. Believe me, I know how to keep my big boy's prick happy, even when my tummy sticks out too much. When I get too big for you to get in through the front door, we'll just reverse positions. With me squatting on top, I can still ride you to orgasm. My weight will make you feel deliciously helpless and dominated when I get you down. Or I'll just haunch over and let you do it to me doggie fashion. You know you like to grab my tits and come into me from the rear! And then after you're un-zonked from a long afternoon in bed, I'll take you out walking and everyone will stare at us and at my big belly. I'll make you proud that you were man enough to get your Mommy pregnant"

"I'm totally against this, Judith! I'm not going to touch you," I said firmly.

"You are against THIS?" she laughed, rolling toward me and pressing her moistening pussy against my cock. "My big boy will do a lot more than just 'touch' Mommy," she laughed. "You'll touch Mommy when she wants to be touched and where she wants to be touched and HOW she wants to be touched," she said, placing her hand on my cock. "I'm going to get this deep inside Mommy's cunt and make you cum into my warm fertile pussy, David" she taunted.

"I won't ... do it!" I said, almost out of control from arousal but fearful of loosing my independence.

"David!" she smiled indulgently. "When have you ever been able to say 'no' to fucking me? You know I'm the one who decides when, where, and how often we have sex. Your prick is my pussy's big slave boy. When Mommy calls, he 'comes,'" she laughed. "I've decided you're going to stick it in me tonight and that's it! Your prick is stiff, I won't have any trouble getting you to put it where I want it. No man can resist a woman rutting to get pregnant. Come here, baby, let me get started."

"No, Judith, NO!" I was still protesting when I felt her arousal-slickened pussy slid down over my cock.

"Don't worry, sweetie, Mommy's not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. If you don't want to see me with a big belly, just don' t come in me. Exercise a little self control and don't let my pussy get you too excited if you don't' want to make a baby in me." She grinned down into my grimacing face, enjoying her total control of me. "Careful, homey, I think I feel you getting stiffer. Don't shoot me full of jizz if you don't want to, if you don't want to fuck a pregnant woman for the next nine months."

As she leaned forward to whisper her teasing words she placed a nipple in my mouth. "I know why you don't want to get me pregnant," she teased. "You don't want to compete for time sucking me with a little baby. I'd make you wait, David until our baby was full before you could drink any of my sweet milk. So don't come, David. Don't come ... yet!"

Suddenly she grasped me tightly and rolled. Helplessly, I let her maneuver me on top. "That's it, lover! Let me lie beneath you for a change so all that lovely cum will gush down deep into me. Come put your prick in here where I want you, baby," she demanded as she moved her hips under mine. "Stick that big long baby-maker deep inside. Oh, yes, like that! I feel you going in! Penetrate me good, lover! Impale me with that beautiful cock! I want all ten inches of your Mommy-maker to burrow all the way down into my juicy cunt. That's where your jizz is going to give me a child" she grunted as *I* started to fuck *her.*]

"My OBGYN told me just how to have this baby," she cooed. "'To get yourself good and pregnant fast, my dear, I prescribe large and frequent injections of semen. Get a man to drown your pussy in his thick, hot cum. Find yourself a good lover, preferably a sexy young man with a long thick cock. Seduce him. Make love to him until he's so hooked on sex with you, he will fuck you when and where and how you want him to. Then throw away your pills and wait a couple of weeks. Sorry, you'll have to postpone those delicious early morning romps with your stud for a few days while you take your temperature every morning and check your vaginal flow. When your temperature rises and your flow is sticky, you're getting ready to conceive. Without the pills to smooth out your hormone cycle, you will probably feel more and more horny as that day approaches, too. That's why we like sex so much. It's Mother Nature's way of making us enjoy doing what we need to do to get knocked up,' she explained."

"'When you see the signs that the old mare is in heat and you're ready to be studded, take your stallion to bed for a few days straight and make him fuck you as he's never fucked you before! You want his sticky cum to flood into your cervix, so at least for the first time each night he puts his prick in you, I advise taking him while lying on you back. Open your legs and let him pour it down you. But don't worry, if you lock your legs around him once he's in, you can still maintain total control. Continue making him screw you four or five times a night for several days. I guarantee you'll flunk your first pregnancy test,' she grinned. 'Then continue the treatment four or five times a day until I make him get out of my way for the delivery,'"

"Judith! Judith!" I was moaning incoherently as I thrust madly into her.

"That's what she told me, lover; I'm just doing what the doctor ordered. Keep putting your prick in me, ... deeper. Yes, like that! Shoot me up with my first big charge of come of the night," she ordered as my penis reached the bottom of her slick waiting pussy. "Come!"

It was all she needed. Her legs held me in the saddle and her body took control. I felt her heaving slowly bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I struggled to pull out, to cum harmlessly on her tummy, but her lock was too strong! Her rhythmic writhing was too much. Waves of pleasure began to wash over me and the orgasm built. My fruitless struggle dissolved into complicity. I went crazy. I wanted to unload into her. I wanted to shoot her womb full of cum. I wanted to get Judith pregnant and 'ruin' that voluptuous figure of hers. I wanted to see the bitch get fat and waddle around with her swollen tits and her tummy sticking out. I wanted to watch her grow slightly docile, as she became heavy with my child. I thrust my prick into her hot moist cunt harder and harder until I felt the explosion! Defeated! My jism shot into her waiting cunt. Still she didn't release me. Her legs held me fast until I had pumped her full.

"Good boy, David. Good stud," she cooed, as I collapsed on her, practically comatose. "You gave me a good load of jizz. I can feel you hot sperm trickling down inside me. Let it work on me for now. You go to sleep," she whispered as she cradled my head on her bosom. "Take a little nap and rest up for next session while I work this pillow under my ass. I'm not taking any chances. You'll give me some more of that good medicine again later tonight."

The next morning she woke me up with a huge breakfast but soon after eating I began to fell very drowsy again. Judith was grinning down at me and took the tray. "My big boy looks like he needs his morning nap. Does he need Mommy to help him get to sleep?"

"Judith, what's wrong? What did you do to me?" I complained, knowing something was not right.

"Nothing's wrong, baby. I just gave you something to make you sleepy. I want you to sleep with your wonderful prick in my sperm-filled pussy. Come here and let me help you."

I was too out of it to resist. I hardly realized that as she soothed me with her breasts, Judith was guiding my already hard cock into her wet pussy again. As I sucked sleepily I felt the muscles of her cunt softly massage my cock and soon I was pouring more baby juice into her as my consciousness drifted away.

When I finally straggled into work the following Wednesday, my dismissal notice was waiting for me. Judith had gotten her way.

Over the next several weeks I got used to taking care of the house, running errands for Judith, and my cooking did start to improve. Judith, of course enjoyed showing me every night how grateful she was for my work. I had almost forgotten about the extended weekend that lost me my job until I woke up one morning to find a envelope by the bed. I untied the bow around it. Inside was a paper from a home pregnancy test with a big pink plus on it and a note.

***** Dear Sure Shot,

You did a fabulous job on me that weekend -- in every way! Bull's eye the first time! I could almost feel the conception from the way your prick filled me up with thick cum the first night, darling, but I'm not complaining about the other four days.Here's the proof of your wonderful cocksmanship. Since you're going to blow me up like a balloon, I've gone shopping for maternity dresses. But don't worry! They will be short and sexy enough to make sure you stay interested in having a pregnant Mommy to screw you.

Love,

Judith

*****

Soon I heard her at the door. When she walked in she was NOT wearing a maternity dress. Her hair was cut short and had highlights. She was wearing a tight little mini skirt that made her look years younger. I had though I would be furious with her, but the display of her wide hips and big tits looked too good. I wanted to make love, not war. All I could do was whistle.

"Glad you like it. I thought if I was going to have my young lover's baby I'd try to look the part of your sexy young Mommy."

"You don't look much like a mommy yet, but you look young and sexy enough. If you weren't already knocked up, I'd make you a mommy all over again."

"Sounds like fun, but too bad," she giggled, "that job's been done ... for the time being. I'll take about four rain checks, though," she teased.

"The 'job' was done most unwillingly. What you did to me that night was statutory rape," I teased back.

"Yes, I guess it was. You were so afraid to make me pregnant, I had to force myself on you a little. I violated you, poor baby," she admitted with mock sympathy. "And you know what they say, 'criminal always returns to the scene of the crime,'" she said grinning and skulking closer to the bed. "Have you heard of a 'criminal instinct?' You're facing a serial rapist who enjoyed her crime so much she feels like violating her victim all over again."

"Should I call a policeman?" I asked in mock horror.

"By all means, if he's big and handsome. That way I can rape both of you." she laughed. Soon the ridiculous mini-skirt was on the floor and Judith was crawling on top of me again. "The first step in a successful rape," she grinned, "Is to find the right victim. I always select a good- looking young guy with a big hard dick and a weakness for chubby women."

"You sound like a professional."

"I am. I've been raping men all my life. Shall I give you lessons in being raped?"

"Will I need them?"

"You will if you ever try to refuse sex with ME!" she growled. "First, when a woman approaches you with that hungry look in her eye, you must look her over. If your attacker has big boobs and well rounded hips like mine, you will realize that you are already starting to get horny. There is no way you can resist her. You might as well resign yourself. You are going to succumb to her superior strength and skill. One way or another, she is going to bed you. The best you can do is make sure she gets hot, too, to maximize your own fun."

"I see" I said stroking her ass like and eager pupil.

"When she takes you in her arms and kisses you, close your eyes as you kiss her back. Open your mouth to let her tongue invade your mouth. Cooperate as she unzips your pants and pulls out your prick. Let her lay you back gently and mount you," Judith said, demonstrating as she talked. "Let her know you won't resist her."

"Oh, I won't resist!" I moaned sincerely.

"Of course you won't, baby! Now you allow her to stimulate you to a maximum erection. A smart victim will suck his attacker's tits while she manipulates his prick to achieve deep penetration," she said as she skillfully guided my erect member into her vagina. "This will make her hurry to fuck you." I felt her pussy's warm moistness grasp my cock.

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers
12