Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 05

Story Info
Judith becomes a pain in ass. The girls bond.
6.9k words
3.74
20.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe and I did a long and slow fuck in the bed I had just a few weeks ago shared with my wife. I wondered while I was pumping in and out of Zoe if in the guest room where my wife was sleeping she was thinking of recent events, or trying to get herself off. There weren't a lot of nights she wasn't fucking somebody before Zoe moved in with us.

This was a turn around from me. In the background while she laid miles of cock, to her off in her own world to know, I fucked a young babe half her age. I was so tired that after sending my sperm into Zoe's happy little cunt that I wiped my cock on my underwear and drifted quickly off to sleep.

Zoe was content to slumber next to me with my seed resting near her cervix. I don't think Judith would ever be as tight after deciding to fuck black guys. My happy little world surrounded me.

The next morning Judith had been up for a while. She had fixed a stack of pancakes for us. We sat around the table and ate breakfast together. I needed to get to work, but Zoe wanted a quickie. I took her back to the bedroom.

"I would have preferred to have you fuck me on the table while your wife did the dishes."

"Well, Judith has done a lot of shit to me, but I'm not ready to rub it in her face all the time that I am fucking such a hottie."

"Make me cum and I guess all it could be forgiven?"

I gave her a good load of sperm. She purred like a kitten and elected to stay in bed. I met Judith at the kitchen door as I prepared to leave for work.

"So, how is that young cunt working out for you? Are you bored yet? Think about you fucking her just now. Wouldn't you rather fuck your wife, a real woman?"

"There was a time all I wanted to do was fuck my wife. If you remember right you wanted to fuck every one but me."

"I guess you got me there. Are you going to work with you dick smelling like used pussy?"

"I think it smells like young pussy."

"Really, get it out for a second. I can smell it from here."

There was a twinkle in her eye and a grin that I hadn't seen directed me lately. I could play her game. If my wife wants to smell another woman on my penis why should I deny her? I slipped a glance down the hallway to my bedroom. Zoe was probably napping with my cum running from her snatch.

Judith grabbed my hardening shaft. I couldn't remember the last time I reacted to her that way. Of course, this was more in a gloating way that one of sexual interest.

"Whew! It smells like cunt! Probably even worse if it gets wet!"

She put her mouth over the first few inches of me, swirled her tongue around it, and sucked back off of me with a slurping-popping sound. I stood my ground and let her take it back in her mouth and then down her throat several times. She actually had me wanting to squirt what was left in my balls down into her stomach.

"Do you think you can cum again if I try to finish you?"

It kind of pissed me off that she still had this much control over me.

"What ever you think Judith. Give it your best shot!"

We had a long history together. I always thought she would be the only one for me. That was before she started her march towards fucking dozens. Probably a hundred by now if I knew all of her cock cravings before she told me she wanted to fuck strange cock not that many months ago. Now after all the unknown betrayals of our vows she had me stiff as a board and my dick down her throat.

Now with what I guess you would call my turn to cheat, Zoe was resting just down the hallway. I felt my cum churn in my balls and erupt into Judith's throat. She welcomed it and squeezed my balls as my seed became her prize. Somehow she still had me in her throat after all my sperm was spent.

"Let's see if you can keep it hard so you can fuck me."

Whatever was happening, I wasn't getting any softer. Even though my mind told me I was done, she was still giving me a hardon that would not go down. Judith flipped up her robe and revealed her naked cunt as she leaned over the island counter top in the center of the kitchen. She was showing me her cunt that I first fell in love with. The only difference being that she continued to shave it.

"Come on. You know you want to put it in me. I won't tell your little cunt you have been sharing my bed with these last few weeks."

Damn! She was right. I did want to fuck her. She was ready. I could see moisture starting to run from her slit. Even though she is my wife, I felt like I would be cheating on Zoe. I trusted Judith not to tell. I walked up behind her and settled the end of my cock inside her gaping cunt lips. She edged up to take a little more, but made me make the move to send it deeper.

My brain was trying to remember when I last fucked my own wife. The dozens she had done since she told me she was going after cock, and all those she had admitted so far from before that time didn't make as much difference all of a sudden. I felt her familiar wetness and her slippery woman juices on the first inch or so after my cock head. I slid in down into her in slow easy stokes.

I wanted to pound it into her, maybe to hurt her. Yet, I had to remember all the men that had gotten to unload their balls into her that I had seen. It was hard to realize that I wasn't going to hurt her physically. Taking my length wasn't going to be a problem although for all my knowledge it had been a while since the last time she cheated. Remembering I had not seen her with the black men she had gang banged that last weekend in Charlotte my thoughts of making love changed to dumping my load as deep in her as I could and get on with my day.

"Oh, God yes! Fuck me! I have missed having my own husband fuck me. Let me make you forget about your little slut you have been fucking in our bed."

She might cloud my memory, but she wouldn't make me forget. Zoe wasn't that good of a fuck. She was more around for revenge. Sure, the first month or so was hot just because my wife is twice her age and I was getting a bit even for finding Judith to be such a slut.

"You're making me cum! You're making me cum. Fuck me hard! Oh ... Holy fucking shit!"

I was pretty sure she wasn't faking it. She hit her peak just as what cum I had left over from her deep throat of me escaped my testicles and raced up my shaft to exploded into a cunt begging for my sperm. Otherwise, it was pretty fucking special, although I wasn't about to admit it.

Judith looked at me panting for breath. She clamped her lips to mine and swirled our tongues. I could taste the remains of what I thought all went down her throat. Not really something I preferred, but interesting in the least. She had the look on about her as if she had just fucked several guys. Maybe the time off the continuous stream of strange cock did her some good.

"Remember, you promised me you wouldn't tell Zoe if we did this."

"Why the hell would I tell her? She and I are friends. Why would I want to hurt her by telling her about this?"

"Gee, I don't know. Gosh, what was I thinking!" I mocked her.

Work was fine. I returned home and the two of them were getting along like mother and daughter. Actually, more like sister's. Maybe because they had the same cock in common. The mood was good, so my take on it was that Zoe had no clue about what Judith and I had done before I left this morning.

It had haunted me all day. I had gone from never wanting to fuck Judith again to wondering when. The smile I was getting looked like it wouldn't be much of a wait. The two of them fussed over preparing dinner. They came up with some great meals. Although everyone thought Zoe was Judith's niece I really had two wives. And, now I might me fucking them both if things work out in my favor.

The evening was typical for us. At bedtime Zoe and I retired to the master bedroom. Judith went to the guest bathroom to get ready for bed. Zoe was horny and started to suck my cock. It was dark in the room as I noticed movement off to the side of the bed. As Zoe kept sucking I could make out the shape of Judith moving around in the room.

Zoe keep feeding my cock into her throat as Judith sat near us in a chair. This was a first for us. After all those times I watched Judith get fucked, this was the first for her to see me have sex with anyone. I let Zoe continue to engulf my hardon as I tried to see enough in the dim light to get catch the reaction on Judith's face.

When Zoe thinks I am really ready she usually stops sucking me and is ready to take my cock into her cunt. With her not knowing that Judith was watching I stepped off the bed just a few feet from Judith. I could my wife's her lack of expression, but could note the look of interest in her eyes as to what she had just witnessed.

The taste of Zoe has always been good, but with a hint of something a little bitter amongst the sweetness of her nectar. Because of this I wasn't always ready to do the muff dive. That was fine with Zoe because once my cock left her mouth she wanted it inside her and me fucking her as hard as I could to start and then slow down after she got a quick cum.

With Judith watching and Zoe still not knowing about it I put my face in her crotch and started to eat her pussy.

"Oh, is that the way you are going to be tonight? Okay, just when I say fuck me, you had better get you face out of there and fuck me. I need you cum deep within my snatch and spurt against my uterus."

I put on a good show. More for Judith than for Zoe. I wondered how often the wife sat to watch her husband fuck another woman. Most of them aren't wired that way. As jealous as Judith has always been this was a real surprise.

Zoe must have missed getting eaten out more than she thought. Instead of "Get up here and fuck me!' she was moving to what I was doing with my tongue and letting me now which parts were best. Judith came up to the edge of her chair for a better look. I tried to move my head to give her a good view of what was running out of Zoe's cunt opening.

I was at a point of not being able to go on when Zoe came. She shrieked loudly and demanded I start to fuck her. I moved up and aimed the head of my cock and the center of her open cunt lips. Without direction I slid the head a slight amount and it began to fill her hole. I always loved the way she opened up around the head as I first went in. What happens after that it gets a little bland. Judith may be older, but can sure out fuck her.

That's when I noticed Zoe was showing a little more effort. She was a little more vocal and I plunged in and out of her. She was fucking back a lot harder at me as well. Meanwhile I had found I could watch Judith in the dresser mirror without turning my head much. She still seemed pretty intent on what we were doing. I would have loved to see her spread her legs across the chair arms and for her to start to finger fuck herself.

Instead I could see her in the mirror as she got up and moved to the foot of the bed. She lowered herself to the point where she could see me ram in and out of Zoe. From as wet as Zoe was I'm sure my wife could watch the juices run down the crack of her ass as I drove into her to her very depths. It was unbelievable how my jealous wife was actually becoming a voyeur, and wanting an even better look.

Then I could follow her figure move through the shadows to leave the room. Zoe was trying to control the rhythm so I wouldn't cum in her yet. I wished I had emptied it all into her for Judith to see. Then Zoe picked up the tempo and started to get loud, telling me to fill her with my seed.

Zoe knew Judith had been watching before. She saw her come back in the room when I did not. The little cunt was really trying to rub it in Judith's face that she was fucking her husband. With all the enthusiasm from Zoe I could feel my balls churn and my ass clench. I was ready to finish the deal and load Zoe's vagina with my hot sperm.

All at once the pain hit in my left ass cheek. I jumped away from the thrust. My dick came out of Zoe and I leaped from the other side of the bed. As I started my leap more pain hit my lower thigh. I was worried about Zoe, but more for myself. Zoe got the night stand light on.

There was Judith with blood dripping from a steak knife in her hand. My blood. Then she started to scream in her woman's rationality.

"You motherfucker! You aren't going to cheat on me. I won't have it." Her eyes were wild and her face contorted in anger. It was like seeing a demon in a horror movie. She started to come towards, slashing the knife in the air. "I'll kill you before I let that bitch have you!"

There I stood with a stab wound to my ass and another in my thigh. There was quite a bit of blood. My first thought was to call the police and have this all over. But, as crazy and hostile as she looked right now, I still loved her. I got close enough to her to try to get the knife. She lunged and slashed at me again. Missed!

"Judith, this is all almost over." I lied. "Zoe is going back to her man this weekend. He has already sent a plane ticket."

She put the knife down. Her lower lips trembled. She started to cry.

"Why did you do this to me?"

"Judith, I've seen you with a hundred men. What isn't fair about me having Zoe?"

"It's just wrong! You are cheating on me!"

She came at me without the knife and swung at my face. I slapped her across the cheek and knocked her to the floor. She laid there and cried. Zoe and I discussed what to do. For our safety we decided to tie her up in the chair. Zoe got the rope from the garage. I didn't know what else to do. We bandaged my stab wounds, using butterfly bandages to stop the bleeding and hopefully let the wound stay closed.

I guess we could have locked her in a closet, but we left her tied to the chair and went to bed. We opted to leave the light on so we could see what Judith was doing. After several minutes in bed Zoe started to play with my cock.

"You know, neither one of us got to finish. Is your ass good enough to finish me?"

It seemed kind of mean to do it again in front of Judith, but the cunt might have killed me.

"Yeah. Why not?"

In spite of all that happened I found my cock returning to full staff. Zoe spread out on her back and I got between her legs and shoved my dick all the way in. As I continued to bounce my balls against Zoe's ass Judith began to cry ... and then sob. She didn't say a word.

About two in the morning Zoe wakened me and we fucked again in front of Judith. The look we got told me she need to remain tied to a chair. Judith said she had to pee. I untied her and led her to the bathroom. I stood right in front of her and told her I would beat the shit out of her if she tried anything stupid. She used the toilet and went back to the chair for me to tie her up.

A couple of hours later Zoe was grabbing my cock. "Can we do it again? I get so hot knowing how bad in affects her to see us fuck. And, after the whore she became fucking men in front of you it serves her right."

"I know. I'm as hard as a rock."

It took us thirty minutes and we were up at dawn doing it again. By then I was too tired for work and called in sick. Except for bathroom breaks Judith was tied in the chair. Zoe and I fucked all day in front of her. Later in the afternoon I was starting to lose the vigor in my prick that Judith watching had inspired. My ass was also really starting to hurt.

I called my doctor. Not for stitches. I asked him to write me a prescription for a free trial of Viagra. No questions asked he called it in for me. I got a coupon online. I was getting a free hardon. I was surprised at the stuff. I felt big and longer, if maybe only in my mind. But, most important I was fucking Zoe's little legs off in front of my tied up wife.

The day took off was Thursday. After checking my schedule I took Friday off as well. I must have fucked Zoe a dozen times with Judith watching. We let her loose to shower and stretch, but tied her up again when we were in bed or having sex.

Waking up early Saturday Zoe wanted to tie Judith to the chair so she was sitting open crotched and naked. She had already soaked the cushion watching us although she wouldn't let on about how it seemed to be exciting her. With her all secured that way she had the edge of her ass on the chair and her legs tied up almost straight above her head.

"Tease her with the head of your cock." Zoe urged me.

"Rub you head along her slit. Slide it across her clit. Show her what I'll be getting that she will not be."

I did that a little bit, keeping an eye on Judith. Even though she was tied up I looked at her like she had the knife. I slid the head up and down the opening. Her slick wetness quickly coated me. The look of indignation on her face was changing to desperation as the last two days of her watching Zoe and I the teasing was really getting to her.

"Oh, look. She really wants it. Dip it in her a little."

That was kind of mean. I was all for it. Payback is a bitch. Judith never said a word. I pushed the head inside her and pulled it out. Zoe was instructing me what to do. She had me dunk the head and pull it out several times. Judith was trying to move up enough to get in some of the shaft.

"Look at her how bad she wants it. Leave the head in and grab her tits."

I did grab her tits and thumb her nipples. They were already hard. I had seen Judith lick her own nipples before to tease me and even some of the other guys had watched her fuck. Now she was tying insanely to get one of them in her mouth. I pushed the bottoms of her boobs to help her out.

Judith sucked a nipple in and pulled hard on it. I pushed the other one towards her face. She turned her attention to it. Each one as she sucked she pulled the way out from her tit. Then she was biting herself, I guess trying to make herself cum. It looked as if she intended to chew them off, like a rat trying to escape a trap.

Zoe nor I had noticed that in my effort to get her nipples to her face my cock had sank most of the way in Judith's begging cunt.

"You're fucking her!" Zoe shouted. "Pull you cock out of her!"

I pulled it back to where just the head was inside. Judith still tried to grind on her red and horribly swollen nipples.

"Pull it out all the way. Look at her. Look at how bad she needs it. I wish I had something hard to shove in her. Something big to stretch her out good. Then we could let her cum."

I stood there with my cock bobbing slightly above her slit. My wife tried thrust up enough to capture it.

"Go ahead and fuck her. Just don't let the cunt cum."

As much as I loved Judith, I hated the whore she had become. The stab wounds in my ass and thigh throbbed with each movement. Yet, the pain was equaled in the good feeling of leaving Judith hanging on the edge and not letting her cum. I was stroking in an out. The feeling of fucking someone tied up and out of control was a strong intoxicant as I stroked along.

I'd certainly seen her cum enough times to know she was right there. I buried my cock and held it there. She tried to wiggle against me enough to have me make her cum. I pulled it out and stood there, about a foot away. Judith was soaked on her own juices. They were dripping off my prick and sliding down my shaft to my balls. Zoe acted frantic.

"God damn it. I told you to fuck her and pull out. Don't you know what that means?"

"I did pull out. That isn't from me. She is just that fucking wet from her own juices. I didn't let her cum."

"It looks to me like you emptied you nuts in her to me!"

"The why the fuck don't you eat her out and see if you can taste sperm in there."

The whole turn of events had us on edge, as well it should. I thought I was going to spray my seed in mid air for a few seconds before the feeling passed.

"Well, good. If you didn't cum you can fuck me. You had damn well better have a huge load for me."

"I'm pretty sure that isn't going to be a problem." I assured her. I looked over at Judith.

12