Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Judith reveals past cheating and tells me she wants more.
3.1k words
3.34
64.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem like the perfect plan for a 20th Wedding Anniversary. I am a company troubleshooter and my boss was sending me to Salt Lake City for the week. After a bit of negotiating the company is flying my wife Judith along for free and giving me two weekends plus the Thursday and Friday off during the week.

Any time with Judith is a treat. I don't know the numbers, but nice tits, nice ass, trim waist and great legs for a woman just over 5 feet tall. She's a good looking gal. And, friendly the kind with which both men and women would strike up a conversation.

Myself? Not so special. Most people must wonder what she is doing with me. She says I am funny and kind and that she loves my cock.

So, we end up in Salt Lake City on a Friday night. Not a lot different than North Carolina where we currently live, but Judith is feeling flirty on the trip. She bought a clingy dress that is much shorter than I have ever seen her wear and has been downright bubbly on the trip. Even reached her hand back to me and squeezed my dick as we were boarding the plane in Charlotte.

Judith seemed to be in a distracted state since our two girls are grown and away from home now. Getting to fuck her had gotten to be more and more of a special occasion. That makes the dick squeeze on the plane an event because I haven't had any of that pussy in over a month.

The mood continued on the plane. A young man had the aisle seat and Judith got quite a conversation going with him. Tim was flying in to Salt Lake get married that Sunday. He seemed to be very shy and had grown up in a rural situation. Judith made sure he got lots of good looks at her tits by leaning over on him after getting him to raise the armrest that was between them. She would lean over to talk to me and move her ass towards him. Then Judith acted like she remembered something in the overhead and practically rubbed her pussy in his face. Throw in that fake stumble into his lap and I can not imagine the honeymoon Tim's new bride was in for that weekend.

Whatever the hell is going on, I am loving it. At baggage claim I asked her what she was up to with Tim. She just wanted to tease him to see her effect on him and because he was getting married in two days. Then she tells me she has gotten a wet spot in her panties from teasing him.

We head to the rental booth. The boss got us a nice upgrade on the car. When the rental agent turned away Judith put her fingers to my mouth and said, "Taste."

I asked, "Taste what?"

"Just Taste, you'll like it!"

I grabbed and hugged her and said in her ear, "That's pussy."

"Yes, I told you teasing Tim made my pussy wet."

Wow, I'm thinking about making out on the way to the hotel, but instead she leans against the passenger door, puts her feet up towards me and rubs herself through her panties. Then she pulls them aside and rubs her clit and pussy lips. Yes, the girl is wet from where I sit. I wanted to pull over and bury my face.

But, she says, "Just drive us to the hotel. I want to sit over here and think about Tim. When I acted like I fell into his lap he had a pretty good hardon. I want to think what it would be like if he was the one doing the rubbing on my clit instead of me."

Holy Shit! I haven't had pussy in too long a time and there lays my wife with her fingers on her cunt thinking about some kid she met on the plane.

"You mean that if some 20 year old kid was in the car right now you would let him play with your pussy?"

Judith gave me a smoldering look, "If Tim were in this car right now I would have him in the back seat sucking his cock and getting him ready to fuck me. Then when he was done I'd suck his cock and have him fuck me again."

I was bewildered, and horny as hell from this conversation, "We are out here for our 20th anniversary. I thought we could reconnect, make love, and have a good time. Why do you want to fuck some kid?"

"It's not just some kid with a hard cock. It's our 20th anniversary and we have slowed down, the kids are gone, your job takes you out of town. I just want to fuck. I don't care if it is some young kid, an old man, or whatever. I don't care if it is guy with 5 inches or some guy with a cock a foot long. I want to fuck, I want to be fucked hard, and I want to fuck often. It makes me feel young and I want to be young."

And, she sat there quietly. Judith straightened her panties and put her dress down. And, she seemed angry, and she cried soft sobs as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I found the Hilton, checked us in and parked the car. Still she sat there.

Then she began to speak, "I really love you. But, I want to fuck other men and fuck them a lot. I don't know how long I will want to do this, but I want your approval. I will not fuck someone you don't approve of me fucking. If you want to be there when I fuck them, I want you to be there as often as you can be."

"I am doing this for me. The last time I fucked another man was to get Jennifer a passing grade in Algebra her freshman year. He was pretty good and I loved that he was fucking me. I'd clinch my cunt to hold his sperm inside me. I want to do that again, with other men."

This was hard to take in. Judith says she wants to fuck lots of other men. And, she wants me to watch whenever I can. Whoa, I didn't see that one coming.

"What about me, Judith? What about me? I don't want to fuck other women!"

"Honey, I don't want you fucking other women. I prefer that you not."

That leaves me somewhat taken back from the statement. And then, "Wait, you fucked old man Wasserman to get Jennifer through Algebra? The guy was like seventy and you were in your early thirties." "

"She needed the grade, she failed the second test." And, with a grin on her face Judith stated. "He was 72. His cock was 8" and stayed hard longer than yours ever did. I fucked him all that summer. You know, when your company sent to you to Detroit and then Kansas City?"

Gosh, just when you think you know somebody! "So, you were fucking Wasserman?"

"Yes, before that, when the girls started to school there were some lonely times that I'd screw a salesman, and the guy that delivered the water softener salt was there for a good fuck every two weeks."

"Oh yes, and Matt Davis. I really didn't like Matt Davis, but his wife Joanie was such a loud mouth bossy bitch in the neighborhood I fucked him several times just because I hated her so."

My only comment, "I can't believe it. How did I miss all of this? I never even thought of looking at another woman."

"And, you better not start thinking about them either!"

Talk about your life changing moments.

I broke the silence with, "We are checked in and parked. Let's get the stuff up to our room."

With the luggage out of the car Judith reached up inside the trunk for her makeup bag. Things seemed normal and real again for a few moments. She exaggerated her movements a little bit, causing her skirt to rise and show her pussy lips through the still damp panties.

Looking back at me she wiggled and pulled her panties into her crack so I could see her gash and her ass cheeks were exposed.

I smiled back and looked forward to getting her to the room.

Fate, was in the parking garage. Actually, Fate stepped forward and introduced himself as Tom. Saying he really preferred to be called Thomas.

"Your wife is one hot little number if you don't mind that I date myself by the comment." Looking at Tom I figured it wasn't any over 50, but in good shape and well dressed.

Looking at Judith, he smirked as he continued with, "You have a great body from the way you look in that dress. Your naked ass and twat are perfectly delicious looking as I can attest. With the way you were teasing this gentleman about the only way you could show more would be if you were wearing a g-string."

"Well, how about this?" as Judith took off the panties and handed them to me. Then she bent over the trunk and repeated raising her ass and wiggling to show her pussy. This time totally exposed to both Tom and me.

"Are you two married?" asked Thomas.

"Yes, we are. It is our 20th wedding anniversary in a couple of days, but as you can see, Judith is running the show."

With that, Judith mentions the fact that Thomas seems to be sporting a rather large cock. "Did I do that to you? Want me to fix it?

"You saw mine let me see yours, Thomas"

Thomas came out with about 7 or 8 inches that seems to have some room for expansion.

With a little gasp, Judith asks, "Thomas, would you like to take me up to your room to see if I can help you with that?"

To me she asks, "Do I have your approval? I told you I would ask for your approval. I also said you could watch, but let's not do that now."

"Thomas", she said sweetly, "I want my husband to see me with a strange man's dick in my cunt. Slide some of that thing of yours into me for a couple of strokes and then we will go to your room. I want to fuck you silly."

"Judith, my cock is pretty good size and I am dry. I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't try to bury it in me here in the garage. Just shove in some of it. Don't worry, I am wet enough for both of us."

With that, she bends forward over the open trunk. Thomas moves in behind Judith and slides in about 6 inches with no trouble whatsoever. She moans as it goes in and groans as it comes out. Thomas gives it 3 or 4 strokes. She straightens her dress. He stuffs his cock back in his pants and they head for the elevator to the rooms. Leaving me standing there with what I used to think was a pretty good erection.

An hour in a parking garage sure gives a guy time for reflection. Knowing what is going on up in the Hilton where some guy from Oregon is fucking my wife from North Carolina here in Utah can do that to you.

I saw the look on her face when he fed his cock into her cunt and can imagine her look now that he has her in a bed trying to get the whole thing shoved up inside her. And, then cum in her. Judith loves bareback fucking. Judith is going to want him to cum in her. The sight of it in her with her bent over at the car is a haunting thought for any man. But, that was my wife he was starting to fuck.

His penis, I have some concerns about that. It is probably a couple inches longer than mine, okay, maybe 4 inches longer, but not much thicker. Maybe after he is done fucking her she wouldn't be stretched out enough to make any difference. And, if he goes in deeper, well shit, if I'm not using it and he can, good for them.

My cell phone is ringing. It's Judith, "Hi Honey, it's me, Judith."

"Sweetheart, I knew it was you."

"Oh, I thought I might sound different. We have been fucking for the whole hour and a half. It took about 20 minutes to get him in all the way and another 10 minutes for me to get used to the size. Honey, it is about the same width as you, but he told me he measured his cock at ten and a half inches."

"Listen, what I called you for is that Thomas wants to take us for steaks at Spencer's here in the hotel. Right now he is in the shower, but I want you to come up here and see the load he dumped in me. Well, actually 3 loads, but anyway, I have my ass on a pillow and my feet in the air so you can see it for yourself."

Damn, maybe this is better than I thought. I wrote down the room number and hurried to the elevator. I knocked on the door and Thomas let me in and went back to the bathroom. My God, she was right. Judith was lying on the bed just like she said and the cream pie to end all cream pies was ready to run out of her vagina. Or, from what Thomas did to it, her cunt. It was definitely a cunt. But, it was my wife's cunt and boy did it look fucked.

"Let's watch it run out when I stand up, honey". Then she stood up and dumped about a cup of cum onto the carpet. Then she stood there moving her legs together and apart and gobs of cum still ran from her. Well fucked. Absolutely, well fucked. I could have not done that in a week.

Judith ran into the bathroom and gave Thomas a big hug and a really hot kiss, then she started the shower and got in as he came back into the room.

It is strange to sit with a man that is wearing just a bathrobe. You don't know him, yet here we are watching a sports show on cable knowing he just fucked your wife for almost two hours.

Judith, bless her for being comfortable with her husband sitting in a room with a man that just gave her the fucking of her life, came in the room naked stating that cum will run out of her for a couple of days even after the shower.

"Are you okay, Darling?" Judith worried. "You look a little uncertain of what is going on. Do I still have your approval?"

"I think so ..." was about the best I could do.

While she was bent over talking to me she looked behind her and told Thomas not to be looking at her cunt. That may have been a little late because his prick was out of the bathrobe and looking ready for a repeat performance.

With a scolding tone Judith warned him, "All right, you had a problem and I took care of that and look at you now. You have the same problem all over again.

"I'll let you fuck me before we go to eat, but 15 minutes of pussy is all you get. Let me slide down on your cock this time so my hubby here can watch me work it in and stroke it up and down inside me."

I watched her as she got ready to take it all in. Her small hand on his big cock made it look even bigger. I was thinking there is no way this will go all up inside her. Judith held his cock straight up and made a couple of circles across those puffy pussy lips, then started down, taking the big head inside her.

To my amazement she was taking it balls deep on the first few strokes. I could actually see the head and the outline of his shaft moving her stomach, distending it slightly outward.

"Honey, look at me. I am getting fucked by a really long, really hard cock. Come over here and put your hand on my tummy and you can feel it move with his cock inside me." Judith was taking little panting breaths now. Moving up and down almost all of the entire length.

Her cunt juice was making it shine. When she is wet she is very slippery and she needed that now to work this monster inside her.

"Darling, when he shoots his cum I think I may faint. I can feel it spurt inside me when it comes out of his cock. I'd like to get pregnant on a cock like this one. It fills me up to my womb. I am in love with this big hard cock. If I could fuck this man every day I would want to be off the pill and make beautiful babies with his jizz constantly inside me."

"Oh, My Gawd, fuck me Thomas. Empty your seed into my pussy. You make me a cock hungry cunt."

Thomas was up to the task. He emptied his cum in her at almost exactly 15 minutes. Judith stood up slowly and I followed the trail of sperm running down her leg as he slid his cock from her fuck hole.

That was amazing. I am all for this now. I have no idea when I get to fuck her again. But, seeing her fuck some other man is a real turn on.

The steaks were great. We had a good time and the 3 of us talked like old friends. Judith thought she could hold the cum inside that Thomas had pumped into her. I have a souvenir napkin like you wouldn't believe.

This is how it went. After the steaks, we went back to the room. Thomas fucked her again. They were at it a sixth time for the day when I went to our room to get some rest for work.

The next morning Judith got a wakeup fuck and then Thomas gave her a cunt load before he left for his meeting. I'll miss out on getting any pussy while he is here. He leaves Wednesday. Judith says she wants him to fuck her as much as she can get before he leaves. Thomas says he has screwed my wife more times in a night than he has screwed his own wife this last year.

Judith and I will be getting to spend some time together. She wonders what we can do Thursday, Friday, and the weekend after he is gone.

Me, too.