Judith My Slut

Story Info
Mild domination sex with Judith, my newfound slut friend.
2.4k words
3.73
28k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment we meet I know you will be mine. Your gaze is lowered and your face is flushed, perhaps you anticipate the excitement to come.

We greet one another quietly and I follow you to the room you have booked for this assignation. Your arse is a delight to observe, through your skirt I can make out your arse cheeks lift and fall as you walk. I wonder about treasure you have between your legs and perhaps I only imagine I can smell your cunny as I follow in your path.

Letting me into the room you ask what I should like to do and, closing the door gently behind me, I say "stand over there, by that table." As you stand before me, quiet and awaiting my voice, I step behind you and lean forward to breathe in the scent of the perfume on your neck and my head swims as I smell you. "Be still now" I say, as my body leans against yours, and you feel my hand stroke the curve of your arse.

I walk around you and tell you to raise the front of your skirt, slowly, ignore the flush of embarrassment spreading across your face and the top of your breasts -- "Now hold your skirt there, just shy of baring your panties ..."

I let you stand there, faintly trembling, as I stare at your legs.

Your raised skirt reveals the wonderful contrast between the dark lace garter of your hold-up stocking and the pale flesh of your thigh. Flesh and lace, tempting me with a contrast of textures and directing my gaze upwards, towards the treasure just out of reach above the hem of your skirt.

I whisper a command - "Judith. Just a little higher" - and you comply.

Watching my gaze, slow and savoring, the pleasure of control evident under the fabric of my slacks, you can't help but watch the rather ominous bulge forming there and let slip a small embarrassed whimper - but you do obey.

Ever so slowly you raise your skirt, knowing that you are swollen and pulsing in your white silk panties, flushing deeper as you catch the lust my eyes.

My breath catches as I spy your crotch, your panties caught slightly in the cleft of your vulva and your precious mound pressing against the silk. My cock stiffens at the sight and my mouth goes dry.

It is clear that my body responds to this forced intimacy, but you blush deeper knowing that I can see that yours does too; The white silk of your panties contouring your swollen, aroused labia, a hint of the wet beneath obvious, and your body trembling just a little.

Stepping forward, I lean towards you and press my lips gently against your neck. My right hand slides along one of your thighs and slips over a stocking top, up to your panties. With just one finger I press against you slit and feel your heat ...

A whispered moan escapes your lips as the tremble becomes more pronounced. It seems you want only to open to my touch.

I step to one side and press my hardness against you as I grab your hair with my left hand and pull your head back gently. Leaning close to your ear I whisper: "Judith my slut .... Judith my slave ... Is that what you are?"

Your entire body trembles in my possessive, domineering grip ... gentle and yet rough. In your mind you wonder "Your slut, sir? truly? like that? strangers and then taking me tightly into your world as your slut?"

Yet you make no effort to leave, to pull away ... I know now that I am bringing out some hidden dark desire. I know I shall make you my slut ... More than that, you will be my slave, something altogether more ominous, different ....

"Please", you whisper, "I want this with you".

My right hand grasps the side of your silk panties and pulls the gusset tight against your damp slit. I see your bush of pussy hair part as I pull the gusset tight and I catch the scent of your arousal. Gently, I see-saw the gusset against your wet cunt and you moan ... a gasping moan as I push the arousal to fever pitch.

I nip at your earlobe and whisper some more; "I'm going to fuck you Judith ... that's what my slut wants, yes?" Pulling a bit more on you hair, I bare your throat and kiss you there before trailing my tongue up along your neck to the earlobe I have just bitten. Then I kiss your mouth, that wonderful slit of a mouth, with its beautiful sharply defined lips. How I remember that first time I saw you in that picture you posted, and my overwhelming desire to kiss that mouth. Our tongues flash against each other and you pant as we kiss.

You blush with shame as you realise how obviously aroused you am by my the force of my kiss. 'Please, sir", you gasp.

"Step over to that table Judith, lean forward and place your hands on the top ... I'm going to see how much of a slut you are."

"There's that word again", you think. "Slut". But you want to find out just what that means with me and your hands are suddenly on the table top as you bend forward at my command ...

You obey, now leaning against the table, with your arse raised for my delight. I pull your skirt up, throwing the hem against your lower back and baring your panty clad arse. Your cheeks invite my attention ...

Exposed and trembling, but utterly aroused, you squirm in anticipation ... are you a slut? You fear that I shall make want to be just that ... and you will enjoy it.

I see you squirm and I smell your cunt. My slut is longing for me.

Crouching by the table I gaze at your arse, your knickers still caught tight in the cleft of your puss. And I am pleased at what I see. Your arousal trickles along your cleft and glistens on your bush, a few drops even gather on the table top. Leaning forward I grab your butt cheeks with both hands and maul them -- squeezing and rolling them, forcing you to squirm yet more and press your pudenda against the edge of the table. As I squeeze and roll, you press your clit firmly against the table, grazing it across the gathered cloth of your silk panties.

Pressing my mouth against one bum cheek I suck in the flesh and bite -- not enough to break your skin, but enough to make you jump. "Stop moving slut!" You disobey my command -- how could you stop when you are so aroused -- Isn't that the problem for sluts? The pleasure compels you to disregard common sense.

Standing up again, I deliver a single spank to one of your cheeks -- "I said stop moving slut!" Then I add two more spanks, watching your cheeks roll under the impact and delighting in their turning a deeper hue of pink.

I walk to the front of the table and lean down to look at you. Your face is flushed -- your eyes ablaze with delight -- your hair is tousled and your lovely mouth is open, gasping. I make you mine by kissing your chin and licking along one whole side of your face. Pressing my head against yours I whisper into your ear, "Tell me what you want Judith, my slut. Judith my toy. Judith my slave .... And I might just give it to you, if you please me."

"Your slut. Your toy. Your slave?" -- Your remember the email that you answered, and the conversation that followed. Now you realise that I thought your were truly some submissive looking to be my cumslut. The original email hadn't been so blatant or clear, "Dishonorable mature Londoner, seeks appropriately submissive trainee."

Yet still, from the first moment I made you want this you hadn't objected, hadn't left. You had immediately complied when told to bend over the table, while I lifted your skirt and pulled down your panties.

Now you feel your swollen sex rubbing on the edge of the table and know that this is where you had always longed to be.

"I'm not a slut," you whisper. "But I want to be ... please take me as your personal and very private slut."

"Look at me Judith ... see what I want you to do now." I slip off my shirt and undo my belt, pulling off my slacks and socks I stand before you and you see my cock protruding from the fly in my boxers. I step forward and let my cock touch your face before slowly rubbing my crotch against you. Your pant as you move your head about, trying to catch my cock in your mouth.

"Oho! You want this do you, slut?" I step away and remove my boxers before pressing forward again and now sliding my cock head against your lips. "Open up slut girl." You open your mouth, those lovely lips now pressed against my cock shaft.

Beginning to thrust gently, I ask you to suck, but you're too polite to reply with your mouth full. "Keep sucking Judith!"

Your lips tight around my shaft as you suck tenderly, teasing me with your tongue. Such a cock loving slut!

I grab your hair - pulling you onto me as I press deeper into your mouth, and my foreskin pulls back when you grip my hair and get demanding

You feel me thrust faster as my pleasure grows and feel the gag of my thrust. You gasp as you try to keep pace and catch a breath, but you don't try to pull away

I let you breathe before thrusting again and your spit lathers my cock. Sometimes I even feel your wonderfully white and even teeth graze my shaft.

I make long slow thrusts into your hot and wet mouth, which seems only to excite you further! My rhythm is relentless as I forget you and think now only of my cock and the sensation of fucking so deliciously

I can see your arse start grinding again and lean forward over your body to spank you some more. The sound reverberates as your flesh quivers with the impact

The swat on your rear makes your arousal even stronger and you find it harder to stop squirming. So I spank you again, and again ... but it is difficult to accept my cock as my thrusts become deeper and faster and each swat makes your torso writhe on the table but you never pull away from my cock.

You feel my grip on my hair, urging me to accept my cock, all of it. You seem afraid that I am going to cum and make you eat it.

But you will Judith. That is what a slut should do .. eat her master's cum. With both hands I steady your head as I thrust ever faster .

"'Slut', you are my 'slut'" and I am fucking your mouth! You are gasping, choking, sucking ... as you face fuck my private slut in training.

Now I spank you again - my cock digging ever deeper into your throat. Fuck - fuck - fuck -- "Suck me harder!"

You whimper as you suck hard on my thrusting shaft. sucking hard. Your lips tight around my thickness. My cock begins to throb and swell as the cum builds, dripping precum as you try to choke it down. "Now squeeze my shaft harder with your mouth ... milk my cock, feel my cock head pop and slide across your teeth, the glans rubbing against the roof of your mouth.

Your tongue continues its teasing and your cheeks and teeth are coated with my juices as I fuck your mouth faster and faster.

I'm cumming ... I'm cumming! Take my fuck juice, my love juice ... My pumping cock offering a cocktail for my slut. Spewing hot cum into your delightful mouth, into my private slut.

You cough as the cum fills your mouth, and it fills you until some of it leaks out, dribbling from that lovely slit of a mouth, coating your chin and spattering your cheeks. And I can see your hips thrusting and grinding as you wantonly press against the table, rubbing yourself, frigging yourself against the hard wooden edge. Silk and flesh and wood and cock and cum combine to bring you to a fever pitch as you come too.

You look up at me as my cock throbs, pumps and fills your mouth. Your eyes filled with surrender and fire and love. Your hair is matted on your brow and your cheeks glow red. How lewd and depraved you look - hair now unkempt, sweat plastered across your face and cum seeping from your mouth -- but what a beautiful slut you are to me, Judith.

"Don't you spill a drop, Sara my slut!" Cum runs down your chin, it is streaked and dried on your cheek and you are marked deep inside. This is bdsm and you are mine.

You suck in your cheeks, squeezing and sucking and slurping, as you drink in this gift for my Judith, my girl, my slut, mine all mine - my true slut Judith -- and you wonder to yourself, "How he loves to cum in me this way ... it makes it all worthwhile to watch his deep pleasure and to feel my release as I surrender. You writhe in orgasm, you open your mouth and let out a long moan of agonized pleasure as you c-o-m-e, deep and dirty and real.

"Yes Judith, this is making love! This is losing ourselves in our lust. "Now kiss me, kiss me deep." You obey. Sliding onto the table, seated as you hold my face in your hands and kiss me tender and deep - lips cold because of your panting and spit tart with the taste of my seed. You wrap your legs about my waist s you pull me closer ... my slut is mine and I am hers.

I dip my tongue deep into your mouth, collecting the cm and spreading it over your face as I kiss and lick you sharing an intimate bond, a shared marker of our mutual surrender.

I feel your crotch pressed against my belly, your panties are saturated and sheer with wetness. I melt into you, with you and I wrap my arms around you ... possessing you as you possess me, in a languid afterglow of sweat and cum and juices.