Judy

Story Info
A man falls in love with a married woman.
2.9k words
4.35
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aldulf
aldulf
92 Followers

Tim had moved to town several months ago to take a new job. He had immediately been adopted by the office "mom", Judy, even though she was eight years younger than his thirty-nine years. Tim had been over to Judy's house on numerous occasions – mostly for attempted set-ups with one or another of Judy's single friends – and had met her husband, Brent, and their two kids plenty of times. Brent travelled frequently, though, so it wasn't all that unusual for Tim to be invited over after work just because Judy was feeling lonely.

This Friday evening, however, Tim wasn't going to Judy's to visit her. He was going to babysit her two young children while she got out with some friends for a "girls' night out". Tim's jaw nearly hit the floor when Judy opened the door to let him in. Her shoulder-length blonde hair practically glowed under the entryway light. The purple faux-wrap accented her ample breasts and narrow waist. And those jeans looked like they'd been painted on! Tim seriously wished that either he was going with her, or that she'd change her mind and stay here with him.

But that wasn't to be. After giving him a few last minute instructions, and kissing her kids good-bye, Judy leaves. Tim played with the kids for an hour or so, and then let them watch television for an hour before putting them to bed. It was only nine o'clock. Tim did a little channel surfing, but didn't find anything that caught his interest. Not knowing what else to do, he started wandering the house.

Tim knew all the common areas of the house, having been here on multiple occasions, so he headed back to some of the rooms that he'd never had a reason to enter before. He decided to start with the master bedroom. He tested the door handle and it turned easily in his hand, so he pushed it open.

The bedroom was tastefully decorated in cream and blue – obviously an attempt by Judy to make it not appear TOO feminine. There were probably half-a-dozen pillows on the bed. Other than that, everything was fairly neat and tidy. It appeared that Judy kept her entire house in order, not just the part that others could see.

Tim knew he should be leaving, but couldn't stop himself from opening a small dresser drawer. It contained Brent's socks and underwear, so Tim switched to the other side. "Bingo," he thought as he looked down at Judy's folded panties. He carefully shuffled through them, careful not to mess them up. One stack was bikini-cut, while another stack was thongs. Tim held up a black sheer thong, and tried to imagine Judy's pussy behind the see-through fabric. Tim shook his head and carefully put the thong back.

Tim took a quick look through the rest of the dresser, but didn't find anything interesting. There was an open door that led to the master bathroom. Not sure what he was looking for, Tim poked his head inside. All the normal things, plus a clothes hamper in the corner. Out of curiosity, Tim opened the lid. There was a small pile of feminine clothing on the bottom that Tim recognized as the clothing Judy had worn to work that day. He poked through the clothes.

"Jackpot," he whispered as he pulled out a pair of blue panties. He put them to his nose and inhaled the faint, pleasantly musky odor. His dick stiffened immediately and he was tempted to pull it out and whack off. "Maybe later," he told himself. "There's time." He put the panties in the hamper for later and went to see what else he could find.

It wasn't hard to figure out which side of the bed was Judy's. The nightstand on that side of the bed had a silk scarf, tongue-shaped vibrator, and a realistic looking dildo. Tim did a sniff test, but apparently, Judy kept the toys clean, so he left them in the drawer. Still, he suddenly had a very different mental image of his friend running through his head, one he wasn't sure he could (or wanted to) get rid of.

Tim did a quick run through the rest of the house, but didn't find anything interesting. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was still only ten. He had at least a couple hours before Judy got home, so he went into her bathroom and retrieved the panties. He sat on the toilet and pulled his cock out. Then holding Judy's panties to his face with one hand, he stroked himself with the other. Between the scent of Judy's pussy and the images of Judy with her toys, Tim came quickly. Relieved, Tim went back out to the living room to watch some television. Eventually, he fell asleep waiting for Judy to get home.

The sound of a key rattling around the lock woke Tim, and he hurried over to the door to open it for Judy. Judy was leaning heavily on the doorjamb trying to stick the key in a lock that wasn't there any longer.

"Come on, sweetheart," Tim said as he wrapped one arm around her waist and held her arm with the other hand and led her into the house. "Can you make it from here," he asked.

"No' sher," Judy slurred. She took a step and stumbled. "Nope," she laughed as Tim grabbed her.

"Let's get you to your bed and you can sleep it off," Tim said and began walking her back toward the bedroom.

"Oooo," Judy groaned. "Gonna be sick."

"Okay," Tim said. "To the bathroom instead. Can you hurry a little," he asked as he started dragging her slightly faster. They made it to the master bathroom without an accident. Judy knelt beside the toilet and promptly vomited. Tim held her hair and rubbed her back while she was sick again and again in the commode.

"Brent would never do this for me," Judy said between bouts of puking. "He'd prolly be givin' me a lecsher about drinkin', too. Gotta pee," Judy said, changing the subject.

"Okay, beautiful, let's get you up," Tim said as he started to lift Judy to her feet. He knew he was too late when he heard her cry out and then sigh as her overfull bladder let go. Tim hurriedly unbuttoned his co-worker's jeans and peeled the wet denim and panties down her thighs before setting her on the toilet. He then peeled her wet clothes off her legs.

He had been surprised to notice as he was helping her to the toilet that Judy was shaved bare. Her eyebrows were dark so he'd imagined a dark patch of hair on her mound. Tim looked down at her groin and could make out the bare lips parted as she continued peeing. Judy was so drunk that Tim had to help hold her steady enough to sit on the toilet without falling off. Tim assumed that he would have to help her wash off, too, as she would be unable to shower alone in this state. It briefly crossed Tim's mind to wonder how she drove home in such a state, but he figured that he'd get to that one later.

"Okay, sweetheart," Tim said to Judy. "Let's get this shirt off you so you can get cleaned up and in bed." Judy wasn't much help in getting her clothes off, only moving her arms at Tim's urging as he removed her blouse and silky bra freeing Judy's large breasts. Well, large for her frame, Tim thought as he glanced at the bra's size tag that read "34C."

Holding Judy steady with one hand, Tim started the water and let it warm before getting Judy to her feet and helping her into the tub where he sat her down as the water ran over her body. Taking a bottle of shampoo, Tim lathered the beautiful woman's body, paying special attention to her pussy. He told himself he was just making sure he cleaned up the pee, but when his finger slid between her wet lips, he left it there and rubbed up and down her slit and around her clit making Judy moan slightly. Judy lay back in the tub and spread her legs, so Tim continued to rub her pussy and clit as Judy panted and then gasped as she came.

Tim, realizing what he had done, quickly turned off the water and got a towel for Judy. Helping her to her feet he dried her off thoroughly, eliciting a few gasps and moans as he dried her tits and pussy. Then he walked her to her bed and laid her down on it. He covered the blonde woman and turned to go, but Judy grabbed his hand.

"Yer too nice, ya know, Tim. Brent ne'er calls me beautiful anymore. Thanks," she sighed. Her eyes closed and Tim assumed she was asleep. He tried to pull away again, but Judy's eyes shot open. "That was a good cum, too," she murmured. "Best in months." She sat up on her elbows, the blanket slipping down to expose her naked breasts.

"Brent hasn't touched me in so long," Judy said her voice almost clear. "I planned on having a one night stand tonight, but couldn't do it with a stranger." She looked up at Tim and licked her lips. "Would you ever...?"

"Gods, Judy," Tim said. "If I thought you were in your right mind, I would in a second. But like this? It wouldn't be right."

"I know what I'm doing," Judy replied. "I was planning all week to do something tonight."

"Judy – "

"Am I not pretty enough for you?"

"Gods, yes. You're gorgeous," Tim said hurriedly. "It's just – "

"Fuck me, Tim," Judy said laying back down and pulling the blanket off her body. Tim watched as she spread her legs at the knees and started stroking her pussy. Her finger was immediately coated with her juices. "Fuck me." Tim quickly pulled his clothes off and climbed onto the bed between Judy's legs, his hard cock standing straight out. He ran his tongue up her juicy, wet slit and her back arched as she gasped.

"Don't tease, Tim. I need you inside me," Judy whined. Reluctant to leave her sweet-tasting pussy, Tim crawled up Judy's body, pausing to lick and suck both nipples. Judy reached between them and grabbed his cock and guided his stiffness into her wetness. She sighed as Tim sunk all seven inches of his manhood into her with one slow push.

"God, you're so deep," Judy cooed. "So long."

Tim couldn't believe how wonderful Judy felt. Sliding into her pussy felt like putting on a favorite glove or shoe. It fit him perfectly. He thrust slowly in and out of Judy, her hips matching his pace exactly. Judy gasped every time his balls rested on her ass and the head of his cock touched her in ways she'd never experienced before.

They fucked slowly for twenty minutes, and Judy moaned and mewled through two orgasms. Tim felt himself getting close and started picking up the pace. Judy never dropped a beat and her hips rose to meet his at every thrust. Soon Tim was pounding in and out of Judy's hot wet pussy and she was gasping her way toward yet another orgasm.

"How much bigger can it get," Judy cried as Tim's member swelled up as he orgasm approached. With a loud groan, Tim burst inside of Judy, the splash of his seed triggering her fourth orgasm of the night. Tim collapsed on Judy, leaving his twitching cock buried in her pussy.

"Oh god," Judy panted finally. "I forgot how good sex can be."

"I can't believe that Brent doesn't – "

"He doesn't anymore," Judy said softly. "And never that deep!"

"His loss," Tim said. He leaned down and kissed Judy softly. She returned it, and even added her tongue to the mix. They made out as Tim slowly softened and slipped out of Judy with a wet pop. Tim tried to get up so she could clean up, but Judy pulled him back down and continued kissing him.

"I need to pee," Judy said eventually.

"Need help getting there," Tim asked as he sat back on his heels. Judy's groin was shiny with cum and pussy juice almost from knee to knee. And there was a large puddle of their mixed cum on the bed between her pale ass cheeks.

"Don't know," she said as she rolled to put her feet on the floor. She rose unsteadily to her feet, but managed to stay upright. Tim watched her ass as she stumbled off to the bathroom. Tim lay back on the bed and wondered what he had done. Was this the one night stand Judy had been looking for tonight, or maybe, an ongoing friends-with-benefits thing? He just didn't know.

Judy came back to bed and snuggled up against Tim's side, laying her head and arm on his chest. He kissed the top of her blonde head and she kissed his chest.

"Stay with me tonight," she murmured sleepily. And he did.

Tim slowly came awake, first aware of an aching hardness in his groin. Then he became aware of more sensations down there and he forced his eyes to open. Judy was looking up at him as she slid her lips up and down his hard shaft. She grinned around his pole when she saw him looking at her, but kept right on sucking his dick.

"And good morning to you, too," Tim rasped. "I like this alarm of yours." They both chuckled, and Tim thought the vibrations around his cock would make him lose it right there, but he held it back. He lay there a few minutes watching Judy give him a slow blowjob before he decided he needed to do something.

"C'mere," he said as he gently tugged Judy's arm. She let his cock slip from her mouth with a pop as she slid up to lay on him. They kissed softly and then Tim rolled them over. He lifted his hips and let his hard cock find its way into Judy's splayed pussy. Judy wrapped her legs around Tim's waist and pulled him into her forcefully.

Tim took the hint and started plunging his manhood in and out of Judy's pussy hard and fast. He broke their lip lock and bent his head down to catch her right nipple in his mouth. Judy squealed as he sucked and nibbled the hardening bud, never slowing down his almost rough fucking.

It didn't take long, thanks to Judy's oral ministrations, before Tim was ready to blow his wad. He barely managed to hold out long enough to hear Judy gasping as she started her orgasm. Then he filled her quivering pussy with his cum.

"Your husband is an idiot."

"He is," Judy agreed. "And he's gone a lot. So while maybe we can't do this every day, it doesn't have to be a one-time thing, if you don't want it to be." She bit her lip waiting to see how Tim would react.

"That might work," Tim said slowly. "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Their plan lasted all of two weeks. Fourteen days and nights of kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking. Then, the night before Brent was due home, Judy was solemn as she went to bed with Tim.

"I don't know that I want to be apart for three weeks," she admitted as they lay in bed. "A girl gets used to cumming on a regular basis."

"So does a guy," Tim said. "So what do you want to do?"

"I've been thinking about this for months now," she began. "Just so you don't think it's a snap decision. I'd hoped that maybe having a one-nighter would scratch my itch, but I can see now it wouldn't have. I WANT to be back in a sexual relationship with someone who loves me. Brent loves me, but he isn't sexual anymore, at least not with me. I don't know about when he's on the road. But it doesn't matter. I'm going to ask him for a divorce."

"Where will you go," Tim asked. Judy looked at him.

"I was hoping – "

"Me, too," Tim said with a big grin. "I just didn't want to assume. And the kids?"

"Of course," Judy said. "I'm sure they'll stay here when Brent is here, but otherwise they'll have to stay with us."

"Of course. I love you, Judy."

"Love you, too, Tim," she said laying her head on his chest.

"You think I might be able to have my way one more time with you, before we officially shack up?"

"If you've only got one left in you, old man," Judy grinned as she gripped his cock, "I may have to rethink this whole plan."

"Won't be necessary, my dear. Not necessary." He would have said more but Judy's lips on his prevented him from speaking. And for the next hour, neither of them said much of anything at all. And it wasn't necessary for Judy to rethink her plan, either, as they made love three times that night and early morning. Tim fell asleep already mentally rearranging his house to make room for three new occupants.

aldulf
aldulf
92 Followers