Judy and John's Favorite Bar

Story Info
You sure do find sex in bars.
1.8k words
3.63
20.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

Judy and I had been back from our honeymoon for about four months. We had two favorite bars we went to on Friday nights. We knew most of the crowed. One Friday night we were setting at one of the bars. There was a seat open next to me and one next to Judy. Judy and I were really deep into conversation and did not pay any attention to the girl who sat down next to me or the guy who sat next to Judy.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Donna setting next to me and her husband Jay had sat next to Judy. We had met them one other time in the bar. Donna was a fox she always dressed provocatively. In fact she was a turn on. Her husband Jay was a little over weight he was a good size guy. He was real Quiet he didn't seem to have much to say. It was about 7 pm and we all started talking, of course I had a hard on for Donna. We had about 3 drinks when I came up with idea of going over to our place and listening to some music. Every body said all right so we split.

When we got to the apartment Judy sat down on the couch and Jay sat down next to her. That sort of shocked me.

I said, "who wants drinks?"

Donna said, "I will help you mix and serve the drinks."

She took her husband in a beer and I pored Judy a glass of wine and Donna took that into Judy.

She came back into the kitchen. She looked so sexy that I that I wanted to jump her right there.

"They are into deep talk so what are we going to do?" Donna said.

She jumped up on the counter setting with her back towards them.

I said, "I have a feeling we are going to find some thing to do.

Donna had on a short skirt and I could not see any panties. I put my hand on her leg and started running it up to her pussy and it was shaved, my favorite. She put her arms around my neck and started kissing me. At that moment I found gold, that shaved pussy and she was really wet. 3 fingers slid in and she gasped oh my and started Cumming. I put my other hand over her mouth.

I kept looking into the living room and those two were still deep into conversation and they did not react to any sounds coming out of the kitchen. Donna got off 2 or 3 times and dropped down to the floor on her knees and pulled my cock out and started licking my nuts and licking the underneath of my cock . She stuck it into her mouth running her teeth up and down on it. Donna could really give a great blow job. Oh yes I got off and I didn't make a sound. Remember how big her husband is.

We got our drinks and went on into the living room. We all listened to some music. In fact Jay and Judy danced to a couple of slow ones. they seemed to be getting along pretty good. They were there for 2 hours and decided to go home. I really never expected to see them agin. Thought if I did it would probably not be under good circumstance. I got the feeling that Jay was the jealous type. Life went on Judy and I really never brought those 2 up. We never saw them at our favorite bar.

A month later Judy and I went out for dinner it was a Saturday night. I had quite a bit to drink and Judy had to drive home. I was getting ready for bed I was real tired and very drunk. Judy had pored herself a glass of wine it was about 10 pm. There was a knock on the door.

"Who in the hell is here at 10." I slurred out. "Judy get the door."

Judy opened the door and it was Jay. He was sober. I thought to my self here goes. I said what's up Jay.

He said, "not much Donna has left me and I needed some one to talk to. I remember how good Judy and I got along. I thought maybe we all could talk."

I thought to myself oh boy we will charge you for counseling. That's what I need an all night session.

I said, "you guys go ahead and talk I have to go to bed. I am really tired and have had to much to drink."

I went right to bed and fell asleep as soon as I hit it.

The next morning I got up had my coffee and Judy got up about 8 am she got herself some breakfast and sat down.

I said, "how did every thing go last night. I bet he was a pain in the ass. Also very boring."

She just smiled at me. Didn't say a word.

I said, "what went on how long did he stay."

She said, "about 3 hours. let me finished eating and I will tell you about it. You will want to go to the bed room."

I said, "you have to be kidding? Jay?

Judy said, "ya Jay."

I went in the bedroom and turned the television on and Judy came in 20 minutes later.

She took everything off and crawled in bed with me.

Judy started talking, "after you went to bed I came to check to see if you were all right cause you were pretty drunk. I decided to change my clothes and put a T shirt on no bra and my sweats just to get comfortable and went back out and sat down next to him."

A tear started down his face I didn't know what to do. I reached out and held his hand and wiped the tear away.

I said, "you have to tell me. Whats happening with you?"

Jay goes, "Donna has left me and I think she was cheating while we were together. Every time we went some where she seemed to have eyes for the other guys that were there. In fact I think some thing happened between John and her."

Big tears started running. I put my hand up and started wiping the tears. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. He put his arms around me and put his lips on mine and wow what a kiss. I had enough wine in me that it felt really good to have his arms around me. I really felt sorry for him he was like a big puppy dog. He put his hand on my tit and started rolling my nipple around. Our lips were still locked together. He looked at me.

Jay Said, "do you think John will come out. Right now I might want to do some thing physical. I know it was not his fault and he is not the only one. I am just hurting."

I said, "stay calm, I will go check."

I walked into the bedroom and you were sound to sleep. I was a little scared but that kiss got me turned on. I could feel my pussy really getting wet.

"No he is out of it," I said.

As I walked over to set down Jay pulled me into his lap. I did not resist, he pressed his face in between my boobs he started sucking on my nipples through my T shirt. My nipples were so hard and I was so horny. He pulled my T shirt up over my head putting his lips back over my nipples and was flicking his tongue real fast. I really didn't want to touch him I just wanted all the pleasure. While he was sucking he put his hands inside my sweats and pulled them off of me. Here I sat totally nude on his lap.

He said to me, "stand up."

As I was standing he was nibbling on my stomach and running his tongue inside my belly button and had his hands on the back of my ass. When I had stood totally up my pussy was right in his face. He brought his hands to the front and spread my pussy lips a part and started licking my clit. I couldn't take it any more. I started moaning oh my god I'm Cumming it feels oh! oh! oh! so gooooood.

"Don't stop stick your tongue in deeper. He found my G spot and was rolling his tongue over it real hard. I had another climax."

I must have cum 3 times. It totally drained me. I clasped back into his lap and he just kept stroking my tits and kissing me.

I said, "Judy stopped the story. I am not ready to cum."

Judy kept moving her thighs up and down she was really turned on to her story. I had never been with her when she was this turned on over a story this much. We were both starting to get off at the same time. I could not hold back any more. She finally stopped. we laid there for about 15 minutes.

Judy started talking, "Jay stood up and took his clothes off. He wasn't real large I just wanted him inside of me. He laid down on the couch and he was real hard. I put my hand on his cock and started stroking him. I got on him and sat down on his cock it went right in and oh my god it felt so good. He reach up and started playing with my tits squeezing them really hard and I started moving up and down real slow. For some reason fucking had never felt like this before maybe it was that I had total control and had been really pleasured. He started pushing his cock in and out faster and faster. I could feel myself letting go once more. I started biting my lip. The feeling was so intense and at that moment I felt his cock jerking inside of me, I could feel his cum squirting. I was getting off at the same time."

He said,"oh Judy this is wonderful."

We both clasped in each others arms. We laid there for about a half hour holding each other.

He finally spoke up and said, "why don't we go get a motel."

I looked at him and I knew that this was a once and only time.

I said, "Jay this will never happen agin." I love John and I would never do that.

He said, "ok you can't shoot a guy for trying."

I gave him a big kiss and said I have to get some sleep. He got dressed and out the door he went.

At this point I had nothing left to give and I sure didn't want to talk any more. I was exhausted. I could hardly wait to get some sleep it had been a long day.

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers