Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece and Uncle go a step further.
3.8k words
4.4
28.3k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I carried Judy to my bed she clasped her hands around my neck helping me to hold her up. I gently laid her down and she scooted over to give me room to lie next to her. I slid the covers down and she pushed herself up so I could move the part that was beneath her. I climbed into the bed and slid my arm under her neck, covered us with just the sheet and leaned across her and we kissed. A slow, sensuous kiss. We held each other tightly and continued to kiss, varying the pressure and intensity of each one. I reached up and began to stroke the side of her face, moving the hair that had fallen across her cheek out of the way.

"I don't know what it is about you. I just can't seem to keep my hands off of you! Just being near you is a complete turn on for me and I find myself trying to satisfy you every way I can." I continued to stroke her face and reached down and tenderly kissed her pouting lips.

Judy looked up at me and said; "You do a pretty damned good job at it, I can tell you that! I damn near passed out from that last orgasm! Your tongue on my asshole was driving me wild! I never knew that something I used to think was so nasty could turn me on so much. Then, when I began to cum, I could feel my whole body tense up! That's when you stuck your finger in my ass and it caused me to skyrocket into the next universe!" She started to giggle and smiled up at me. "I know I told you when we first made love that I had never cum so hard before. The orgasm that I just had completely shattered that record." Judy reached up and pulled me down to her lips and we shared another sensuous kiss.

"I don't know, Judy. It's just that you have such a sexy ass. I've always been somewhat of an ass-man. I like nothing more than seeing a hard pair of buns stretching their coverings, be it a skirt, shorts or jeans. It turns me on. I see a woman with a nice tight ass walking down the street and I start to wonder what it would be like to be fucking her and grab onto those glorious globes and pull her down onto me, or to be sliding my hard-on between them."

As we were talking I began to run my free hand up and down her body, slowly pulling the sheet down. I'd occasionally gently rub my fingers across her nipples keeping them hard. I looked down and watched her body's reaction to my hand lightly gliding across her body. Across one nipple, down into the valley between her breasts and across the other nipple, then down her stomach into the small patch of fur above her cleft and up again. "Don't get me wrong, I like a nice set of boobs too!" I told her, smiling. "And yours are just right. Not too big and not too small." I leaned over and took a hard nipple between my teeth and bit down slightly while sucking on it and squeezing her other breast with my hand until the nipple popped from my mouth. She moaned a bit.

"I've watched you grow up to become a beautiful woman with nice sized breasts and a really nice, hard ass. I've always thought you would make some man extremely happy someday. I have to admit that I occasionally would look at you and wonder what it would be like to be making love to you. In my wildest dreams I never thought it would happen. Well, you've made this man extremely happy! I just want to try and make you as happy as I feel when we are together."

Judy rolled me over and partially climbed on top of me, draping her breasts across my chest. She looked down on me, leaned in and kissed me tenderly. When we broke the kiss she continued to pepper my face with tender little kisses. She then lay her head on my chest and began to twirl her fingers through the hair on my chest and stomach. "I have a confession too. When I was younger my mom stopped by your house one morning and had me go in to ask you a question. I was about 18 at the time. I didn't see you but I heard some noises coming from your bedroom, so I peeked my head in and saw you. You were naked and were masturbating. Your eyes were closed tightly and you were stroking yourself. I remember staring at your cock for a minute and thinking it was so big! I didn't want to get caught, so I backed away. I made a noise so you would hear me and then kind of pushed your door open more and walked in. You quickly covered yourself with the sheet. I acted like I hadn't seen anything and we talked for a minute and I left."

"Wow! I remember that day! I wasn't sure if you had seen anything, but I told your mother that I though you may have seen me naked because I like to sleep in the raw." We laughed.

"I remember going home and wondering how something that big would fit into my pussy. I didn't know much about sex at the time because my parents were so strict.. All I knew was what we girls used to whisper to each other about boys or what I could find in the magazines my father might have laying around when my parents weren't home. Some of my friends had done it and said it hurt a bit the first time, but enjoyed it a little more the times after.

I really only knew the mechanics of sex so I tried to guess what it would feel like to have a hard cock like yours making love to me. I had tried masturbating a few times before then, with minimal success. That night, when I went to bed, I fantasized about you and me being together and you taking my virginity. I masturbated to that thought and had, if I remember correctly, a pretty decent orgasm for the first time!"

"But, time went on and I got a bit older and got involved with boys. I'd look at you over the years and remember what your hard cock looked like when I saw you. Sometimes I'd wonder about what it would be like for us to be lovers. I'd be with a boyfriend and we'd be feeling each other up, getting all hot and heavy and I'd reach down and grab their teenage penises and they just didn't compare with my memories of what I saw that day. When I graduated from high school I met Gary and we dated for a long time. We used to fool around and sometimes I would think about you. When we finally went all the way, I hadn't thought about protection, and I became pregnant with Jamie. As you know, after the baby was born we were living together for quite a while, but eventually we split up."

"I dated a few other guys and finally got with my boyfriend Doug. Things have been pretty good between us. The sex is pretty good and he takes good care of me and Jamie. When I took this job up here, things began to change. He seems a little distant when we're together. I don't know what's going to happen between us, if we'll stay together or not. Time will tell. In the meantime, I like my job and I like being here with you. And like you, I never thought we'd end up like this either, but I'm glad we did."

I roller her back over, gave her a quick kiss and told her I loved her. We began to make out like teenagers for a while, rubbing, kissing and licking each other wherever we could reach. I sat up on the edge of the bed, my cock standing out from my body as hard as a rock. Both of us were breathing heavily. "Now that I have my beautiful niece, my fantastic lover, fully naked in my bed, I'd like to ravish you and treat you like the queen you are! I want to try something I think you'll enjoy. If all goes well, you'll be cumming in buckets by the time I'm done with you. Are you trusting enough in me to let me try?"

"Oh Don. You know I am. What do you want me to do?"

"O kay then. I want you to lie back and relax. Let's put this pillow under your sexy ass. Close your eyes and get comfortable. Put your feet together with the bottoms touching heel to heel. Keep your eyes closed as best you can and picture in your mind what you feel that I am doing to you. Let the sensations take you to a special place."

As she closed her eyes I leaned over her and gently kissed each of her eyelids. I worked my way down to her lips and barely touching them, kissed her lightly. Then I began to gently rub her whole body. Using just my hands I gently rubbed her breasts, paying close attention to her areolae and nipples. As one hand slid down and gently tickled her naval the other one would keep playing with her breasts. Lower still my hand slid, barely touching her, almost tickling her, sliding through her pubic hair. Almost, but not quite touching her hood, then back up again.

I slid down further on the bed and using both hands began to rub around her upper thighs. With her legs splayed wide open, her lips had separated a bit and I could just see the top of her clitoris peeking out from her hood. I rubbed up her thigh, around her vulva and back down again. Slowly. Tantalizingly slow. I took her outer lips and spread them open with one hand and gently slid my fingers across her inner lips and up over her clitoris. She took in a sharp breath and I could see her vagina getting shiny with her secretions. I continued to rub her there, slowly, gently rubbing in circles. Her breaths came quicker. She licked her lips and I could see her nipples become fully extended.

I put all of my fingers together and rubbed a little harder, sliding them across her opening and spreading her wetness lower with each pass. Her perineum became slick and I went lower still, until my fingers were gliding across her anal opening. I paid special attention to that secret area, rubbing my fingers across her sex and spreading her moisture around her puckered ring until it became soaked. She began to moan, breathing deeper and licked her lips. I slid the thumb and middle finger of my other hand on either side of her clit, rubbing and squeezing it gently as I continued to spread her moisture.

Gently, I started to tap her clit with my fingers. With my other hand I gently pressed on her anal opening with my pinky, just barely starting to go in, spreading the wetness deeper and then pulled away. I pushed my index finger into her womb and pulled it out. Invading each opening in turn, vagina then ass, vagina, ass. Each time my finger pulled out of her vagina it would bring more of her secretions and I would rub them in and around her anal opening, probing deeper each time. Her breathing got quicker, her legs started to move apart and here moans became a little louder.

I continued rubbing her and invading her holes until she began to pant. "Ohh fuuuck!" she said. "I'm soo close! So close!" She lifted her ass off the pillow and began to hump toward my fingers trying to make me go deeper with them. I knew she was close. I varied what I was doing to her, trying to extend her pleasure and hold her just on the edge of coming. I backed off a bit, teasing her. "Oh shit! I'm so close. Pleeese don't stop!" I went at her again, bringing her close to orgasm and backed off yet again! "Pleease let me cum! I'm so close. I've got to cum!" She was panting heavily now, her body beginning to tense.

I leaned in and began to blow on her wide open sex letting my breath send a chill through her. I changed the finger invading her ass and started to use my middle finger, rubbing all around her opening, stretching it. Finally, when I thought she had had enough, I leaned in and licked her from the bottom of her vagina to the top, flicking my tongue across her extended clit. At the same time, I pushed my bigger finger deep into her ass. "Aagghhhh! Coming!" She screamed out. Her legs stiffened and her body tightened, her asshole clamping down on the invading finger while she lifted off the pillow. She went into spasms, her pussy gushing, drenching my face with her cum and her ass alternating the squeezing and releasing of my finger.

As she started to relax a bit, I climbed on the bed and lifted her legs from behind her knees. I slid up, spreading her wider and slammed my raging cock all the way in to her in one quick, hard thrust. "FUUCK ME! Yess! Yess! Yess!" as I slammed into her. Her head kept knocking the headboard into the wall with each thrust. "Harder!" She yelled, so loud I thought the neighbors would call the cops! I felt her inner muscles clamp down on me and she began to shake with her second orgasm. I could feel her cum shooting out and drenching us both. She sucked in a quick breath and clamped her teeth tightly together, squinted her eyes shut and her whole body stiffened. She stayed like that for a few seconds and finally opened her eyes, unseeingly looking at me and began to pant as her body began to relax. I eased my strokes into her, slowing down, trying to keep from coming myself.

When I leaned up to kiss her I pulled out of her which caused her to whimper. I pushed her legs up higher, bending her almost in half, rolling her ass up higher. I grabbed her hands and had her hold her legs against her chest. I looked down and saw that her whole groin was soaked in her cum. I grabbed my cock and began to slide the head up and down, from her gaping pussy to her ass. Each time I touched her anal ring I pushed inwards. She knew what I wanted. Her eyes were pleading with me to go slowly. When I figured she was ready I held a steady pressure on her opening. Slowly her anal ring began to stretch. I pulled out again and rewet my cock with her cum and pushed in again, gaining a little more depth. On the third try her sphincter gave way and the head of my cock slipped in. She sucked in a quick breath and squinted her eyes shut.

"Are you Okay with this? Am I hurting you?"

"Yes. Go slow though. I've never done this before and you're so big." I held my position until I felt her muscles relax a bit and then pushed in a little further. She sucked a breath between clenched teeth and shivered. "Stop! Wait a minute. Let me get used to it."

I held still for a moment, savoring the tightness her sphincter muscle around the shaft of my cock. I slowly began to stroke her clit with my hand and she gave me a slight nod of her head, our eyes locked on each other. I increased my pressure and slid another inch into her anal cavity and stopped to let her get used to the feeling. After a moment I began to pull out and rubbed my shaft over her vulva coating it with more of her cum. I again pushed into her ass, easier this time because of the prior invasion, slowly reaching the point I was at previously and continuing deeper. She sucked a breath between her clenched teeth as I slid further in. "Oh, shit! I feel so full. You're splitting me in half! Your cock is so big!"

I continued to gently rub over her clit while I added more pressure, sliding a little deeper. I looked down and saw that I was more than half way buried in her ass. Pulling out I re-wet my shaft and again plowed through her anal opening. "Almost there." I told her. I continued my invasion, pulling slightly out and pushing in deeper, going slowly so I wouldn't cause her any pain. Finally, I felt my stomach leaning across the back of her thighs, my scrotum rubbing the cheeks of her ass. "Oh, God Judy. I'm all the way in your ass. You're so tight. So hot.!" I stayed there savoring the feeling of being completely buried in my niece's ass. "You're so sexy. I love you. I love your ass."

Between her deep breaths she told me; "I feel so full. It's a weird feeling. I was afraid at first when you started to push that monster into me. It hurt a little, I was so tense, but you went slow and let me get used to it. Now I just feel full. It's hard to explain." I leaned forward to kiss her and as I did my cock slid back out a little and changed the angle of penetration. Sliding up to reach her lips, my stomach slid across her sex putting pressure on her clit as I slid back into her. She moaned as our lips met.

I began to slide up and down her body letting my torso rub against her as my shaft slid in and out of her ass. Slowly at first, then building the tempo as her moans increased and my excitement built. I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Judy began to grunt with each thrust of my cock deep into her bowels. Her head was turning from side to side and she let go of her legs and grabbed the sheets as her body began to tense. I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulders holding her thighs to my chest as I sat up and pounded into her. I would pull out until just the crown was embedded and then slam back in to her ass again, and again, and again. I felt the tension build in my scrotum as I neared my climax. "I'm gonna cum. Oh shit! Here it comes!"

"Fuuck yea! Give it to me! Come in my ass!"

I felt myself begin to cum and reached down and furiously rubbed her clit. This pushed Judy over the edge and as I felt the spasms of my orgasm shooting ropes of cum deep into her bowels her body tensed and her sphincter clamped down on my shaft as she came with me. I pushed into her ass one last time, burying myself as deep as I could as the final contractions squeezed the last droplets of cum from my body. As her body contracted with her orgasm I could feel her muscles contracting and releasing my cock milking me of everything I had. Still buried deep in her ass, her legs became too much for me to hold and I released them as I panted trying to catch my breath. They fell to the bed, splayed open and nearly pushed me out of her body. I fell forward on top of her gasping for breath and my cock slid all the way out. I had no strength to hold myself up for a moment and just wrapped my arms around her as she lay there. Finally, I rolled us over and as she was laying on top of me I squeezed her tightly and began to kiss her all over her face. She lay there limply allowing me to bathe her in kisses until she caught her breath and our lips met in a passionate kiss.

"Holy shit! I don't think I've ever cum so hard or so much in my life! That was amazing!" I told her. Still holding her tightly I slid my hands down her back and grasped her cheeks pulling her close to me and spreading them slightly. When I did, the cum I had deposited in her ass began to seep out as her sphincter began to close, slowly dripping across her extended pussy lips, dripping down to my deflating cock.

"That was amazing. I came hard, but it was a different kind of orgasm. I've never felt one like that before. It felt good. I was always afraid of trying anal, but you put me so at ease. I knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt me and I trusted you. I'm glad I did." She kissed me on my cheek. "I felt so weird at first, being stretched open. It hurt just a little bit, but then, as you went deeper, the pain went away and I started to get excited. You were so slow and so gentle. Thank you for that." She kissed me again. "When you really started to fuck me, it felt so different. First I felt full, then empty, then full again and empty again. It was so different. Exciting! Then when you rubbed my clit I saw stars! It pushed me right over the edge and I could feel my whole body tense up and the added friction of your big cock slicing in and out of my ass while my muscles tensed just made it that much better. Amazing. Simply amazing."

We lay there rubbing and holding on to each other for a while. She slid off to my side and we wound up spooning for a bit. I held her tight and wrapped my arms around her, running my hands across her breasts, squeezing them and nuzzling her neck. "Hmmmm." She moaned to me as she pressed her ass back into my groin. "This is so nice. I'd like to stay here forever. But, I definitely feel the need for a nice hot shower." She turned her head to me and we gently kissed as true lovers would.

"Come on." I said as I slid off the bed. "Let's go take that shower."

She rolled over and I grabbed her hands, helping her to stand. As she took her first step she grimaced a bit and giggled. "I don't think I'll be able to walk right for at least a week now, thanks to you!"