Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuation of Judy's side of the story.
4.7k words
4.54
11.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story "Judy and Uncle Find Love". It's the third installment of Judy's side of the story. I'd like to suggest you read from the original story first so you'll know more about the plot. As always, constructive comments and suggestions are welcome!

*****

That's when it finally dawned on me that I keep comparing every guy I am with to my uncle Don. I just couldn't keep him out of my thoughts when I was with someone. As I thought about it, I remembered that no matter what was going on, walking down the street, shopping, talking, kissing, making dinner or making love, my uncle was seemingly always in the back of my mind! I knew he cared about me and loved me as his niece, but did it go further than that? He was always helpful, even to the point of buying me a tank of heating oil when I was out of money one winter and living alone except for Jamie. I was always comfortable around him. Growing up I could always talk to him about almost anything without worrying if he thought I was just being childish. I had even seen him watching me when I was starting to develop, especially when I was over his house and at the pool. I wondered if he thought I was attractive or even sexy! I didn't know what I was going to do, but I had to see if he cared about me just as his niece or was there more to it.

We had always been a "hands on" family, giving kisses and hugs when we met or left, so I decided one day on a whim to see what would happen if instead of a kiss on the cheek to give him a quick kiss on the lips. I had some errands to run or something, so I left Jamie with Don and his wife for a few hours. When I went to pick her up, I decided now was as good a time as any. As we went to kiss goodbye, as Uncle Don bent down to hug and kiss me, I leaned in and planted my lips against his and kissed him for just a second. As I pulled away, I remember smiling a bit at myself because I actually had the nerve to do it! I noticed he had a slightly surprised look on his face as he watched me leave. Nothing came of it though.

From that point on, every time I said hello or goodbye I would kiss Don on the lips and watch for his reaction. Nothing. It did, however, fuel my fantasies about him. I often masturbated thinking about him wrapping his strong arms around me and kissing me, holding me and yes, even making love to me. I tried to imagine what it would be like for him to be fucking me with that big, strong cock of his. I had many a strong orgasm thinking of that.

As time went by, Jason and I became inseparable. We finally rented a small house together and moved in. We got along great. He was super nice to Jamie and she liked him a lot. The sex was outstanding between us too! Depending on our mood, we would either fuck like rabbits or make slow tender love. Occasionally, a little light bondage, like our first time, was on the menu. He'd tie me to the bed corners, blindfold and tease me, ravish me and generally drive me insane. He never got too rough with me or physically hurt me. It was just hot for me to have to give up control to him during those times.

About the only thing that I wasn't too happy with was he couldn't seem to hold a steady job. He tried. A lot! But usually after a couple of months he'd be out of work. He complained a lot about his war injuries and blamed it on that, but I wasn't so sure. Luckily, he had some friend in the construction trade and they usually had work for him between steady jobs. My job paid well but was getting boring for me. I had been working for a company and finally reached a position where there wasn't much more upward mobility so I decided to see what else was out there. I had a few interviews and finally one company made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The only problem was the position they were offering was about 100 miles away from home! I would either have to move, get a small apartment or commute.

I hadn't seen Uncle Don for a while but I knew he had recently transferred to a new job. I didn't know where it was though. So, when I finally ran into him and told him about my new job he was really excited. It turned out he was working in the town where my new job was located! He told me that he had a small one-bedroom apartment where he lived during the week while he was at work and was only home on his days off. (That's why we hadn't run into each other in a while!) He also said he had a pretty comfortable couch I could use until I found my own place to stay. Besides, he said, it would give him a chance to show me around town and spend a little time together. I felt much better about taking that new job in a new town. I also thought it might be a chance to be alone with him and see if my kisses had had any effect on him! We hugged with smiles on our faces and I told him; "Thanks Uncle Don! I feel a lot better about working away from home now. I'm pretty excited! Now I just have to convince Jason that it's the best move for all of us! Well, I'll talk to you later, I have to get home and make dinner now. Thank you again!" With that I leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips and let it linger for just a second or two more than normal as I pressed my breasts into his chest. I smiled up at him as I turned and headed for home, thinking to myself, "There! How was that kiss!"

Jason wasn't too happy about me accepting the new job, especially since he would be staying in our rented house with Jamie while I was at work. We didn't have much choice as the school year was in progress and I didn't want to pull Jamie out in the middle of it. We also had a lease on the house we couldn't get out of and finally, if the new job didn't work out I'd need a place to come back to. When I told him about uncle Dons offer he felt a little better, but I could tell he was still upset.

I tried to patch things up that weekend. Jamie was with her father, so I planned a sex filled time of it. I told him not to make plans for Saturday evening or Sunday. He worked Saturday day with his construction job, so while he was gone I cleaned the house, took a nice long bath, shaved myself bare and set up the bedroom with the sex toys he had bought me a while ago that I had refused to use. I had everything hidden so he couldn't see it when he went in there because I wanted to surprise him.

When Jason go home, I told him to go take a nice long hot bath while I fixed him a snack. I helped him fill the tub and kissed him when he got into it. Then I left him to soak for a while and set my plans into motion. I lit all the candles we had and put them around the bedroom. I had closed the curtains, so they were the only light in the room, casting a deep shadows and making the room have a medieval appearance. I pulled back the covers on the bed and arranged the restraints so he couldn't miss them when he came out of the bath. I put some toys on the night stand that I knew he liked us to use during sex and then I stripped down completely naked. I put a little warming oil on my nipples and they stood out as the warmth penetrated them, dabbed a little perfume between my breasts and in spots on my thighs and just above my vulva. Then I put a pillow on the floor a few feet in front of the bathroom door and kneeled down on it. I was getting excited and really hoped Jason would like what I had done. As a final touch, I put a blindfold over my eyes and made sure it was secure, blocking out all light. Then I stayed as still as possible, hands on thighs, waiting for Jason to take me.

I kept thinking about all that had transpired between us since we had been together, especially the great sex we shared. We didn't do the bondage scene very often, it was a special time when we did, but never had I just given myself to him like this. Usually it was during foreplay that we started and he would take control. This time, I wanted him to know that I was his to use from the beginning. While kneeling there, I also wondered if Uncle Don had ever done anything like this before and for just a second, I imagined it was him that was going to come out of the bathroom and take me. It made me wet. Then all thoughts of my uncle disappeared as I heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Judy? What is this? Do you want to role play tonight and be my sex slave?" Jason asked when he saw me.

"Yes, Master. Tonight I am your slut to use as you see fit." I told him. "This is my gift to you for being so understanding with me about my new job. I hope you like it, Sir."

"Well, Judy. I appreciate that you would do this for me. It's very special and you look beautiful. Thank you." Jason bend down and kissed me gently and pinched my nipple as he did so. I jumped with the unexpected pain. Then I could hear him walk around me, inspecting me. "Sit up straight!" he commanded and I did. He continued his tour and stroked my head. I thought I heard him drop whatever he was covered with on the floor. When I could sense him standing in front of me he said; "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out my little slut." I did as I was told and he walked up to me and began to slap my tongue with his cock. It wasn't fully hard yet, but I knew it wouldn't be long before it was. He used his hardening cock like a little whip, smacking my tongue and then my cheeks. He rubbed its head across my face and then slapped my tongue again.

Still not completely hard, he rammed his cock into my mouth and held it there. "Suck my cock you little slut! Make me hard so I can fuck your face like I know you want me to!" I leaned into him and ran my tongue all around his cock. I could feel it getting bigger as I worked on him. "Ohh, yea. Just like that. Suck that cock." He pulled back until the crown was the only part left in my mouth and I ran my tongue across the little slit at the tip.

He shivered and moaned and slowly pushed back in as I swirled my tongue along the base. He was definitely bigger as he slid back in. The tip pushed its way deeper into my throat and I gagged a little bit. "Shit! I love it when I make you gag. Your throat tightens around my cock just like your beautiful pussy does when I'm fucking you." He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tighter against him. I reached up and put a hand on his upper thigh to steady myself and used my other hand to grab his scrotum and play with his balls. He pushed deeper into me and I again gagged. "Oh yea, Judy. I love your mouth. I love to kiss it and I really love shoving my hard dick into it."

He started to pull back and then thrust in again. Then he took one hand and grabbed the base of his cock and pulled out. He began to smack my face with his wet cock while I swallowed. "What do you want my slut?" Smack. "Do you want my cock again?" Smack. "Want me to fuck your face and cum in your mouth?" Smack. "Tell me what you want!" Smack!

"Yes Sir. Please give me your beautiful cock. You know how much I love to suck it! I want to feel it in my throat. I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth. Let me taste you." I begged him. I knew this was turning him on. Hell, I was so turned on myself I was dripping my juices all over the pillow at this point!

He slammed back into my mouth and grabbed the back of my head to hold it steady. He pumped in and out, sliding across my tongue as it traveled. Deep into my throat, just barely making me gag as he bottomed out, then pulled out again. For the next couple of minutes, I kneeled there taking his cock in my face. He sped up the pace as his breathing became more labored. "Oh yea baby. It won't be long now. I'm gonna fill your mouth with cum!" I sucked hard on his meat as I felt it get a little bigger. Jason tugged my head hard against him and he froze. "Ummmggh! FUCCCCKKK! Take it. Ugh. Ugh." He grunted as his cock spewed his creamy seed directly into my stomach.

He pulled back and grabbed his cock as he was sliding it along my tongue. His cock was still spurting cum as he slid it out of my mouth. "Oh Yea! That was awesome babe!" The last couple of shots landed across my nose and cheeks. I closed my lips and ran my tongue around my mouth collecting his cum and swallowed it all. Jason leaned forward and used his softening cock to paint my face in cum.

Stand up my sexy slut!" He reached down and grabbed my nipples and pulled them upwards while I stood.

"Ahhh! Yes, Sir!" I told him. He guided me to the bed and had me lie across it sideways with my head hanging over the side and my legs spread. I heard him moving the toys around on the nightstand and then it got quiet. I could feel his cum begin to dry on my face and I tried to lick it off in the places I could. Then I felt the bed move and a hard cold object began to penetrate my vagina. A click sounded and the item began to vibrate. He had chosen my favorite toy. A nice little seven-inch vibrator. It was slightly curved and ribbed along the shaft and had varying speed settings. I had cum many times while using it. The shockwave it sent through my body caused me to suck in my breath. "That feels awesome Sir. Thank you."

He pulled my vibrator back out and played with the opening of my vulva, sliding that humming little toy up and down my slit, dipping it in slightly and then pulling out only to rub it across my clit. In no time he had me gasping for breath. I was rocking my hips up trying to get him to shove that thing into me and put me out of my misery, but each time I did that he pulled it away and rubbed along my lips. "Please, Sir. Let me cum. Put it in me and make me cum."

"Shhhhh." He told me. "All in good time. When I cum, only then can you cum! Not before! Is that understood my sexy little slut?"

I nodded my head; "Yesss, Sir." I moaned. Then he pulled the vibrator out and I felt the bed shift. I felt his legs on either side of my head and then felt my toy being used to rub across my clit and down my lips. My body tensed and I opened my mouth to moan. "Ahhh!" That's when I felt his scrotum being lowered onto my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked him and then sucked one of his balls into my warm moist mouth. It popped out with my next moan and I then sucked in the other one. He changed positions, pulled back and I grabbed his hard cock and pulled it down to my mouth. As he stretched across my body inserting the vibrator deeper into my pussy his cock slid deep into my throat.

It took a few tries, but eventually he coordinated his movements. As he slid his cock into my mouth he would withdraw the vibrator from my pussy. Shoving the vibrator in meant his cock was taken out. It was as if I were being double teamed by two cocks! I loved it! In my mind I pictured Jason slamming his cock into my mouth as my Uncle Don used my pussy. His cock had a straight shot down my throat in this position so I felt like he was deeper than other times we'd tried this position. The curve on the vibrator was rubbing against my G-spot with each stroke setting my nerves on fire. "Aarrrrmmm, uhmmm." I was grunting as he was fucking me from both ends. I felt my body tensing and I knew I was building up to a major orgasm. Jason began to rub his fingers through my lips and across my clit. The added stimulation had me gasping for air as he continued his onslaught.

"Oh yea. You like this my little slut? You like being taken at both ends at the same time? My cock buried in your throat and someone else's cock buried in that pussy of yours feels good, doesn't it? I know you're almost there now. I've changed my mind. I want you to cum for me. I'm going to save my load for your cunt. Cum for me now!"

With that he turned the vibrator on to its highest setting. As it pumped in and out, the vibrations magnified the pleasure I was feeling as they coursed through my core, across my g-spot and clit. My body stiffened and I couldn't breathe. Jason slammed his cock deep into my throat and shoved the vibrator deep in me at the same time. I felt stuffed! The sensations became too intense and I smacked his hand away from my pussy. I was out of breath and couldn't breathe so my body started to convulse as I was gagging on his cock. He pulled it out and I was able to gasp, taking in lungsful of air. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Too much! Pull it out please!" I begged him as I reached towards my pussy. He slowly pulled the vibrator out as my body kept shaking.

Jason slid his torso back and left a trail of kisses across my stomach as he backed away. When he got to my breasts he took each nipple in his mouth and sucked on it then gently bit it. He put the vibrator on the table and picked my head up and slid me onto the bed. We kissed and he shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. I was still breathing heavily when I felt him secure my arms above my head with the restraints I had set up. That done, I expected him to use the leg restraints and secure my feet to the bottom of the bed, but he surprised me! He moved the restraints to the top of the bed and pulled my legs up and secured my legs that way. I was totally vulnerable to him. My legs were secured just below the knees and were held up by the straps. The bed was wider than my body and he had positioned the straps so that my legs were splayed as wide as was possible.

I couldn't actually see because of the blindfold, but I pictured how I looked in my mind. I saw my legs bent up almost touching my breasts. My ass was raised up, legs split and secured making my vaginal lips separate a bit showing off the pink of my inner lips. I knew they were wet and shiny with my cum. I could picture my anal opening stretched tight. I was a little worried because Jason really could do whatever he wanted to me and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Splayed as I was, if he wanted to take my anal virginity there was nothing I could do to stop him. I was afraid he would want to try, but I didn't want that to happen. The thought of anal sex was disgusting and I'd heard it was painful too. Then I heard him slide a dresser drawer open and closed and then rummage around on the night stand.

"Open your mouth." Was all he said, and I did. I felt a wet cold plastic instrument being forced into my mouth until it just hit the back of my tongue. I knew instantly from the taste that he had just put the vibrator from my pussy into my mouth. Then I felt him wrap some sort of cloth around it and my head to hold it in place. It wasn't deep enough to make me gag, but I couldn't swallow easily. Then he turned it on to the lowest setting. I started to whimper and then felt the bed move as he got off of it.

I couldn't tell where he was and he made no sounds. It was only a couple of minutes but felt like hours that I was tied there with my legs splayed and a humming vibrator in my mouth. Then I heard a series of clicks. I knew instantly what it was. He had gone and gotten our camera and was taking pictures of me all tied up. I felt the bed sink by my ass and heard another click- knowing he just got a VERY close up of my weeping pussy and vulnerable asshole. More clicks closer to my head showing the vibrator in my mouth. Yet more clicks from different positions meant he was taking pictures of me from every angle. Finally, he spoke. "You should see my cock now Judy. It's hard as a rock and standing straight out. In a little while I'm going to fuck you with it. I may just slam it into you or I might just take my time and slowly, very slowly feed it to you a bit at a time." I pictured both scenarios in my mind and whimpered. I was so wet and the thoughts he placed in my mind made me wetter.

I felt the bed compress as he got on it and then I felt his hands on my breasts. He squeezed them tightly. "You are such a sexy slut. Beautiful teats with iron hard nipples." He pinched them and I moaned and lifted my chest off the bed. "I just love to play with them and suck on them." He leaned forward and took one in his mouth sucking on it while he pinched the nipple of my other teat. I whimpered around the vibrator and sucked a deep breath in through my nose. I could feel his rock hard cock rubbing against my pussy lips. Then he backed away from me. I knew he was looking at me and deciding how he was going to take me.

12