Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Uncle and Niece find love- final chapter.
13.1k words
4.71
14.7k
16
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story "Judy and Uncle Find Love". It's the fourth and final installment of Judy's side of the story. I'd like to suggest you read from the original story first so you'll know more about the plot. As always, constructive comments and suggestions are welcome!

*****

We lay together for a while, hugging and kissing each other and generally just basking in the glow of the fantastic orgasms we had shared. I could still feel our combined juices slowly dripping from my well used pussy. The huge wet spot we had created started to feel chilly as we rolled around on the bed. I really wanted to take a shower to get cleaned up a bit and change the sheets so I suggested we take a hot shower. We did. Then we had a quick dinner and hopped back into bed. For the rest of the night we didn't leave the bed. We made love again, napped a while and made love. The next morning, late morning, I woke up first with a weight on my shoulder and across my abdomen. I opened my eyes to find Jason asleep. The weight was his head on my shoulder and his arm stretched across my stomach. His fingers were still buried in my pussy. The last thing I remember about the night before was Jason fingering me to yet another orgasm, so we must have fallen asleep just like that. I kissed him on the head and slowly reached down and pulled his fingers out. There was a definite ache radiating from between my legs from the pounding I had taken overnight. I needed to soak in a hot bath for a while and relax.

I gently climbed out of bed, covered Jason so he wouldn't wake and filled the tub with hot water. As I lowered myself into the tub I could feel the hot water melting the tension out of my body. I spread my legs letting the hot water touch every area of my vulva and ran my fingers over my groin. The water and stimulation helped soothe the ache I felt. I thought about the night I had just had and smiled. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot. I know Jason had cum at least three or four times. I was well satisfied and I hoped that Jason was too.

As I lay there in the tub I began to think about the future. I was excited about starting a new job in the new town. It offered a lot of perks that my present job didn't and the pay was definitely better. Jason and Jamie weren't too thrilled about me not being home every night, but I told them it was only for a few months until I got settled in and the school year ended. Then they could move up and we could be together again. I told them I'd be home every chance I got and definitely on my days off. While they both seemed to understand the reasoning, I could sense some doubt in Jason's demeanor.

I sank a little lower in the tub and ran my hands over my body dislodging the tiny air bubbles that had formed on my skin. The movement caused the water to mix and it immediately felt hotter on my skin. I sighed and closed my eyes and thought about the move. Uncle Don had offered his couch until I could find my own apartment. I was glad because I wasn't sure where I was going to stay at first. Then I thought about the possibilities.

I knew he loved me and cared about me but I still didn't know if it went further than that love a caring uncle feels for his niece. That's why I had been testing him by kissing him on the lips when we met or left each other. I'd been doing that for quite a while now, but had gotten no response from Uncle Don, as far as I could tell anyway. Maybe that would change if we were living together for a few days. Who knew. But, I'd soon have the chance to find out!

I added a little hot water to the tub and settled in some more to let the warmth surround me. I felt as if I were being wrapped in a nice warm blanket so I closed my eyes and I started to fantasize. My thoughts put me in my uncle's apartment. I dreamt that I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready to get dressed when I heard the front door open. I quickly grabbed the blanket from the bed and wrapped myself in it and went to see who had come in. "Judy. I'm home. Are you here?" my Uncle Don asked. I walked into the front room where he stood. When he saw me I noticed his eyes open a little wider in surprise. I guess he didn't expect to see me wrapped in a blanket. "Welcome home, Don. I just got out of the shower and you caught me as I was getting dressed." I told him.

I walked up to him and leaned against him and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "Whoa!"; he said. "What's this about?" I tilted my head up and kissed him on the lips. Tilting my head back I smiled up at him and said; "I just wanted to thank you again for letting me stay here until I can find a place of my own. I really, really appreciate it." I put my head against his chest again and he began to hug me tighter and rock me from side to side.

He kissed me on top of my wet head and held me again and then leaned back so he could see my face. "It's my pleasure having you here. We're family and I love you. You know I've always been there for you, no matter what, and I'd do anything for you! Besides!" he smiled, "It's pretty cool having a really sexy young woman sharing my apartment with me!" He pulled me to him again and kissed the top of my head. "Not only that, but some of the guys at work have seen us together and think we're a couple! They call me a dog! They think we've been sleeping together! Then I have to tell them you're my niece!" He laughed.

"Really Don? You think I'm sexy?" I asked as I tilted my head back to look into his eyes. He stepped back and held me at arm's length and looked directly into my eyes.

"Oh, Judy. You have no idea how sexy you are. I've watched you grow up! I've had my eye on you since you were a little girl. You were always a little firecracker. Always pushing your parents, testing their limits. I've always liked your independent spirit and thought some guy was going to be lucky if he could reel you in. Then, when you started to develop, I watched you grow from a little tomboy into an attractive and sensual woman! You're the complete package! You have a beautiful face, it's very photogenic. Your eyes always seem to sparkle and your lips are to die for. Full and pouty. They're so sexy. Every time we kiss I have to remind myself you're my niece! You have curves in all the right places too! So, yea. I think you're sexy. If I weren't your uncle and I was thirty years younger and single, I'd be over the moon if you were mine!"

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me again and held me tight. I rested my head against his chest for a few moments while a million thoughts flashed through my brain. He kissed the top of my head again. I had an answer to part of my question. Now I wanted to know the rest of the answer. I finally worked up the nerve to ask. Keeping my head against his chest, I looked up at him. "Would you?" I asked.

"Would I what?" He asked me.

I licked my lips with nervousness, leaned back and looked him in the eyes. "Would you sleep with me?" I pleaded. "Would you take me to bed and make love to me if I wanted you to?"

In my fantasy there were two scenarios. In the first, Uncle Don became upset that I would even think of such a thing. After all- he was my Uncle! He loved me, but not in that way. He stormed off and slammed his bedroom door. I quickly blanked that one from my mind. The other scenario was much more to my liking, so I played it out more as I swished the water in the tub bringing the warmer water next to my body.

"Oh, Judy. I would love nothing more than to take you to my bed and ravish you. It's been so hard to be near you and out of the sight of everyone at home and not come on to you, but you are my niece. I can't. It would be so wrong!

"Uncle Don, I want you to take me. I love you. I want you to walk me into that bedroom and kiss me and make love to me. I've wanted you to do that for such a long time, but didn't know how you felt about me. Well, now I know. You just told me that you loved me. That you'd do anything for me. You said that I was sexy and that if you were thirty years younger and not my uncle you'd love to have me! Well, I'm telling you that your age makes no difference to me. I love you and think you are a loving, caring and super sexy man! I don't care if you are my uncle! I'm not a little tomboy anymore. I'm a grown woman with a child of my own! I can make my own decisions. I know what I want! I want you to take me in there and fuck me silly! I don't care how wrong it might be. I want you!"

With that I reached up and pulled his lips to mine. I stuck my tongue out and ran it across his closed lips. He was resisting the temptation. He lifted his hands as if to push me away and when he did, the blanket fell to the floor at my feet leaving me standing there, completely naked in front of my favorite uncle. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him to me. "I want you Don. I need you to show me how much you really love me. Make love to me." He reached up and took my head into his hands looking directly into my eyes. He could see the want in them, the pleading. Then I saw his eyes look down and he realized that I was totally naked. I felt his resistance fade away and he pulled his face to mine and kissed me. This time, when I pushed my tongue out it was met with his and as our lips mashed together our tongues were fighting a loving war.

We broke our kiss and he dropped his hands down and took mine into his. He stepped back and looked me up and down, taking in my whole body. When he looked back into my eyes he asked; "Are you sure?" I just nodded my head as I stared back at him. He dropped one of my hands and held the other as he just about dragged me to his bedroom.

That's how the better fantasy ended. Jason was stirring in the other room, so I had to end my bath and get ready for the day. I stepped out of the tub and dried off, patting my nether regions softly with the towel. They were still a little tender from the beating Jason had given me last night. "Hi hon." I told him as we passed each other, giving each other a quick kiss. We both had to work the next day and Jamie was due home soon, so while he was taking a shower, I got dressed and tidied up the place.

After a leisurely breakfast Jamie came home and helped me pack a few things I would be needing for my stay with Uncle Don. I brought enough clothes for the week at work and some casual things for while we were together. I snuck in some of my sexy underthings, just in case, although I didn't really think I'd get the chance to show them off to my uncle. As for sleeping attire I just brought some comfortable shorts and shirts. Nothing too revealing. I didn't want to push things too hard. If Don wanted me, he would have to make the second move. (I had already dropped the hints!) Jason, still not too happy with my being away busied himself with the game on T.V. while we packed.

I moved in with my uncle on the Sunday before I was to begin work. He set me up in the living room of his apartment. His bedroom was just off the living room and he had to walk past the couch to get to it. It was a nice cozy apartment in a quiet section of town. We went out for a nice lunch and he showed me around town for a while until he had to go to work. We were both going to be working the afternoon shift, so we would be spending a lot of time at night and in the mornings together. When he left for work we kissed again, on the lips. I was excited thinking we would be doing that a lot in the coming weeks, but I hoped for more. I smiled again when the kiss was over and he left for work.

I busied myself with setting my things up while he was working and prepared for my first day at work. I had a few minutes when I was done and I took advantage of them to poke around in his bedroom. It was pretty Spartan with only a bed, end table, dresser and a couple of lamps. There were dark curtains on the windows so he could sleep in in the mornings. I peeked in his night stand and discovered his stash of baby oil and another lubricant. There were a couple of men's magazines in there too, so I knew what the lubricants were for. I hoped that he wouldn't be needing the magazines for too much longer, but I wasn't sure if that would come to pass or not. I didn't want to push things too far too fast.

I stayed with Don for a couple of weeks while I looked for another apartment for myself. I wasn't having much luck because it was a college town and all the apartments seemed to be taken and those that weren't were way overpriced for a single girl. Don didn't seem to be bothered by me being there with him. I cooked us meals to take to work and helped keep the place clean. When we got home at night we often watched a little T.V. or just talked until it was time for bed. Each night I'd kiss Uncle Don on the lips when I said good night to him and then eventually gave him a lot of hugs while I was at it.

By the end of the third week we had gotten to know each other really well. Our talks had closed the knowledge gap caused by his being away in the military. We talked about everything from his military experiences, likes, dislikes, our jobs and even how hard it was to be away from loved ones for extended periods of time. We talked of our hopes and dreams for the future. Mine was to find a decent job that would help support my family and to find a man capable of enduring me and my quirks in a long term relationship that would someday possibly include marriage. His was to finish his second career and move to someplace warm and possibly even do a lot of traveling. I learned a lot about him and began to think that even though he seemed to be happily married to my aunt, I felt he was lonely.

Finally, during one of our conversations Uncle Don offered to let me just stay with him in his apartment. "Look Judy, you're not having much luck finding a place of your own that you can afford. I love having you here with me and look forward to coming home at night and spending time with you. I think it would be beneficial to both of us if you were to just stay here and live with me. We could split the rent and utilities and it would save both of us some money. We seem to hit it off really well. What do you think?"

"Oh! Uncle Don, that would be so awesome! I would really take a lot of the stress off of me and we could both save some money. I'd love to!" I told him. I jumped up in his arms and smashed my lips into his with a huge kiss. He was surprised at my reaction, but smiled down at me as he held on to me. "Thank you!"

"Alright. But since you're going to be living with me full time you can drop the Uncle title and just call me Don! The Uncle thing makes me feel really old." He smiled at me and we hugged. I was really happy about staying with him and I hoped that eventually it would allow me to show him just how much.

As we got more comfortable with the living arrangements I would sometimes beat him home and put on some lightweight clothes for sleeping or just to be comfortable. Some of them were really thin nightgowns that I knew I shouldn't be wearing in front of someone other than my boyfriend they showed so much! Occasionally I would feign sleep when I heard him come home and secretly watch him as he passed through the living room to see what his reaction was to how I was laying. I could see him walking by and sometimes even stopping to watch me as (he thought) I was sleeping. It was exciting to think that he was undressing me with his eyes.

Then there was one day where I had had a terrible day. Work was stressing me out and Jason, my boyfriend and I had gotten into an argument over the phone. He was also stressed and still mad that I wasn't home as much as he would like. It really bothered me and when Don came out from his shower he sat by me and began to rub my back while I poured my problems out to him. He had me sit in front of him and he began to massage my neck and shoulders. It felt really good.

I told him about my work problems and then told him about my fight with Jason. He suggested that I take a couple of days off and just go home and just spend the weekend alone with Jason just screwing each other to death! I was a little shocked that he would suggest that to me and it made me laugh. I asked him if that's how he relieved his stress and I was really shocked when he told me he and my aunt hardly ever had sex anymore. He told me about a website called Literotica.com that he used to get him in the mood to do some self-induced stress relief. He described it and I asked him if we could take a look at it, but he was too tired and put me off until the next day. He said he was going to bed and we kissed. I held the kiss a little longer than was normal to kind of show him I was grateful for the neck rub and when he got up I let my hand slide down his leg. I just wanted to let him know that I was really comfortable with him and felt a closeness that we hadn't shared before this conversation. It must have worked because I saw a slight bulge in his shorts when he got up.

The next day I had again beaten him home and was curled up on the couch under a blanket. I decided to wear a sexy little blouse that was low cut, loose and pretty thin. I wanted him to give me another neck rub and see if I could entice him to take it a little further. I figured if this little low cut number didn't have any effect on him than I was probably barking up the wrong tree. I told him I was still a little tight and would he give me another neck rub. He did and after a bit I asked him if we could take a look at the Literotica web site he told me about the day before. He had me go get his laptop.

When we opened the webpage I was happily surprised to see that the subject matter he had last looked at was about incest. "Does incest interest you?" I asked him. He told me that it sometimes does. Then he went on to tell me that he looks over the site and finds stories that he thinks might be interesting. He said he likes to picture himself as the guy in the story and pretends that it's him that is doing whatever is going on in the story. I could tell he was a little embarrassed that the first section that popped up was about incest. He showed me how to navigate around the website and I decided to read a story or two to gauge his reaction, and mine.

I read a story out loud while he continued to rub my neck and shoulders. It was pretty hot and I told Don that it had turned me on a bit. He said he could tell and when I turned to ask him how he nodded towards my breasts. My nipples were hard as little rocks and were poking out the front of my shirt! I turned a little red and started to scold him for looking and he smiled and asked me what did I expect? He was sitting there with his hands on an attractive woman who was reading erotic stories while he gave her a rubdown and that even though he was my uncle, he was a man and was bound to look! It was words I had hoped to hear for a long time.

I got him to start rubbing my back a bit after that. He was so good at it! I was reading a storyline then that began with a massage. I told him I wished I could afford to go to a spa and get a massage to work out the stress that had my muscles in knots. He told me that my aunt loved it when he used to massage her and he offered to give me one. I tried to get him to do it then, but he said he needed some supplies to do it right and would bring some back after our next days off.

When we went home my weekend was crappy. Jason was still upset about me being away so much and it wasn't good at all even though I tried to make it up to him with sex. When I got back to the apartment I was still stressed to the max and told Don about it when we talked. He told me to go take a long hot shower and put something on that I wouldn't mind getting oily then come out and he would give me my massage. When I came out I was wearing an old bikini and was wrapped in a big towel. I felt a little better but was really surprised at what Don had done. He had lit some candles in the room and had the lights off. It made the room dark and exotic. There was some soothing music playing in the background and he had an old exercise mat and a big fluffy blanket on the floor. He had me lie on the mat and I covered myself with the warm blanket. He told me to relax and think of a peaceful place while he massaged the tensions away.