Judy and Uncle Find Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed over her whole breasts and took both of her nipples between my fingers and squeezed them and pulled up a bit on them. She gasped, then let out a soft moan. "Hmmm. That feels good. Don't stop." I worked up my courage and leaned over taking a nipple in my mouth and flicked my tongue across it and she again gasped and grabbed my head holding it to her breast. "Ohh Don!" I flicked my tongue again and then began to suck on it as I used my hand to knead her other breast.

I let her nipple pop from my lips and lifted my head a bit. "Should I stop?" I asked her.

"Don't you dare stop! Suck them some more!" I alternated between the two and her breathing became more labored, her chest heaving with each breath. I bit down on one of her turgid nipples. "Aghhh!" she moaned while her upper body tensed. Grabbing both breasts, I kneaded them and pinched both nipples between my thumb and finger and began twisting them and pulling up. I leaned forward and as she thrust her chest out and opened her mouth to moan, I bent down and kissed her. We kissed not as uncle and niece, but as lovers in the throughs of passion, our tongues dueling as we pressed together. Both of us were breathing deeply, both of us moaning as the passion built.

Breaking the kiss, I continued to pull on her nipples and squeeze her breasts as I started to plant little kisses just below her ear. Working my way back down I left a trail of kisses along her neck and again took a breast and suckled it. I squeezed her breast causing her hard nub to protrude and bit down and she again moaned. She reached down and began pushing my head lower, below her breasts, lower still until I reached the top of her bikini and blanket. As I grabbed the blanket and threw it off to the side. She spread her legs wider and kept pushing my head lower still. I slid my body down until I was lying between her outstretched legs with my face above her vulva. Her bikini bottom was completely wet now and I breathed in her intoxicating scent. I leaned over and kissed her lips through the thin material of her bottoms. I reached up and grabbed them along her sides and asked; "I want to taste you. I want to give you so much pleasure until you can't stand it, but I'm worried. Is this going too far?"

"Please! Don't stop! I want this! I've wanted this for a long time!" I began to pull her bottoms down and she lifted her ass off the mat to allow me to slide them down further. As I slowly slid them lower a small patch of hair appeared in a line making a landing strip of sorts ending at the top of her cleft. I dipped down and gave it a quick kiss and swipe of my tongue. "Ohh! YESSS!" I sat back and finished pulling her shorts off. She spread her legs a little wider giving me more room and an unobstructed view. Her lips were red and swollen, glistening with her juices. Her breathing was coming in gasps. "Don. Please!"

I leaned over and kissed her lips spreading her legs a little wider. I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her up giving me better access. I began to lick her lips like an ice cream cone, gathering up her nectar with each pass. She grabbed my head and pushed me down increasing the pressure. "Ohh God! Don't stop. Don't stop! It feels so good!" she moaned. I took my thumbs and spread her lips and stabbed my tongue as deep into her as I could. I began to suck, vacuuming her juices up. Moving down lower I began to flick my tongue at the edge of her sphincter and she flinched, lifting her ass further off the mat. I slowly worked my way up until I could feel her hardened nub of her clit. Back down again, barely touching her rosebud and up again. "Please don't stop! I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum Uncle Don!" One more time I started at her puckered ring and worked up and when I reached her hardened clit I sucked it into my mouth, flicked my tongue across it and jammed two fingers into her soaked cunt. Her legs stiffened and pushed her ass completely off the mat, locking my head with a vicelike grip and she began to shudder. "Ohhh! Annnnggggghh! I'm Coming! Coming!" She screamed as her legs pushed her completely off the mat and her whole body trembled. She locked my head in a death grip with her thighs and grabbed my hair pulling me tighter into her flooding cunt. I felt as if I were drowning in her cum. After a few moments, her ass hit the mat and she released her hold. Her breathing was ragged as she gulped air in and tried to catch her breath.

I bent down and gently began to lick between the lips of her sex gently letting her come down from what was an obviously an intense climax. She grabbed my head and pulled me up and we kissed with me lying on top of her. I knew she could feel my raging hardness through my shorts but I didn't care. I slid off to her side and held her tightly, kissing her lips, her face and that sweet spot just below her ear lobe until her breathing returned to normal. "How was the massage?"

She opened her eyes and turned to look at me smiled and said; "It was everything I had hoped it would be. I don't think I've ever cum that hard. EVER!" She leaned over me and we kissed again. "Thank you. That was so awesome. Now it's my turn. I want to return the favor." She reached down to slide my shirt over my head and we kissed some more. "You don't have to do this. We really shouldn't. I just got carried away and wanted to give you pleasure and help you relax."

"I know. But I want to. I've wanted you for a long time now. Just couldn't figure out a way to make it happen and now that we've gone this far I'll finally be able to get what I've craved for so long. So, just lay back and let me help you relax like you did to me. I promise to make it worth your while." With that she leaned in and kissed me. As we broke our kiss she began to work her way lower down my body sending shivers through me as she worked her way lower. She looked up at me with a smile as she took each of my nipples into her mouth and slightly sucked on them. Working lower she alternated between licking me and little nips of her teeth until she reached the top of my shorts. She climbed between my legs and looked up at me as she began to slowly lower them. When the head of my hardened cock appeared, she smiled, leaned down and kissed it. The pre-cum that was there left a thread between her lips and my cock as she backed away. Lowering my shorts further, she began to lick along the sides, tracing the outline of my cock, never quite touching my hardness but sending chills through my body as I imagined her taking my solid seven inches into her warm, wet mouth.

She pulled the shorts completely off and took licked my scrotum as she grabbed my hardness. "It's big Uncle Don. I've never had one this big before." Holding it up she slid her tongue up along the bottom of the shaft until she reached just below the crown and then flicked her tongue over the sensitive spot just below the head. She went down to the base and licked up each side wetting my shaft with each swipe of her tongue. Finally, she lowered her mouth over the head engulfing me in her warm, wet mouth. "Ohhh! Unghhh. So good. So hot! Suck it! Suck my cock!" I said as I raised my head to watch her ministrations. She lowered her hot, moist mouth lower engulfing my hardness almost half way down the shaft before beginning to bob her head up and down. Each time she pulled up my shaft glistened with her saliva. Totally drenched, working her way lower on my cock with each bob of her head. After about four times doing this she pushed her head down taking my whole cock into the warm confines of her mouth and I could feel the her tongue sliding around the shaft and the tighter confines of her throat taking me in. "Ahhh!" I dropped back and relished the feelings she was creating in me. I grabbed her head and held her there for a second, "Oh my God Judy! Suck my cock. It feels so good!" She pulled up and licked around the crown and then took me deep into her throat again, swirling her tongue as she slid my shaft in and out of her mouth. She used one hand to take my balls and gently began to squeeze them as she grabbed the base of my cock with her other hand and held my shaft upright. She pulled off and began to lick it like she was scooping the melting ice cream off the sides of a cone before she again took my whole cock deep into her throat.

I could feel the tightening of my balls foretelling the beginning of my orgasm. My toes curled and my legs began to stiffen. "I'm going to cum. Don't stop! Take it. Let me cum in your mouth!" She worked my steel rod in and out of her throat, increasing her speed until the room seemed to dim and I could feel my cock expand with the millions of sperm travelling up and exploding into the back of her throat. She pulled up until just the head of my cock was in her mouth and began swallowing as fast as she could as I pumped spurt after spurt of hot, creamy cum into her mouth. My whole body became rigid and when I finally was emptied my body relaxed and I looked down to see her mouth around the head of my cock and droplets of cum leaking around the sides. She smiled with my cock still in her mouth then licked the remaining cum off the sides of my shaft and finally let my softening cock slip from her mouth. Judy took her finger and slid it around her lips catching the remaining cum on her fingertip, stuck it in her mouth and sucked it off. I reached for her and we embraced. "Holy shit! Where did you learn to do that so well!"

"You like?" she said with a grin on her face. "I feel like you sucked the life out of me! I feel drained."

"You better not be too tired. We're not done yet!"

"I know. I just need a little time to recoup and then we will spend the night making love. I want to see how many times I can make you cum before you beg for mercy!" We held each other and kissed sliding our hands over each other exploring until we both dozed off.

We hadn't been sleeping long when I awoke to a hot, wet sensation emanating from my groin. I thought it must be a dream until I opened my eyes and looked down to see Judy licking my flaccid cock. She picked it up and gently took it into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around it while sucking gently on it. I could feel the blood flowing back into my cock and it began to grow, expanding and becoming more rigid as she gently sucked me. When I was at full erection she grabbed it and licked from the base to the tip and looked at me with smiling eyes. "Oh, did I wake you?" she said jokingly. I reached down and grabbed her, pulling her up and we kissed.

"You can wake me like that anytime!" "Come on, lets freshen up."

I stood and helped her up and we made out like teenagers as we walked to the shower. She took a washcloth, soaped it up and began to wash me from head to toe paying close attention to my hardened cock and balls. I turned around and she washed my back and dipped her hand between my cheeks gently rubbing her fingers across my sphincter and laughed as I jumped a little. When she was done I took the washcloth and washed her. I ran it across her breasts, paying close attention to her hardening nipples and worked my way down across her stomach and lower still, caressing her vulva. I ran my fingers through her slit and up circling her clit. She leaned back against me and moaned. A couple of more strokes and she began to tremble, so I stopped and did her legs. I worked my way down until I had washed her feet and squatting as I was, I found myself level with the globes of her ass. I leaned in and kissed each one then stood up and began to wash her shoulders, reached around again and squeezed her teats, pinching her nipples. Back around to her back again and then I worked my way lower.

When I reached her ass I pushed the washcloth between her cheeks and down until it fell to the shower floor. I continued to wash between her cheeks, running my fingers across her puckered rosebud, back and forth. "Wow. That feels kind of weird." I kept sliding my fingers across the opening to her nether hole and then slipped my hand lower, running my fingers across the opening to her sex. I could feel that her lips were swollen and I pushed her over bending her at the waist and kneeled on the shower floor until I was level again with her ass. As the water cascaded down and washed the soap away I spread her firm ass cheeks, leaned in and ran my tongue across her hidden rosebud. Judy sucked in a quick breath as I lapped at her hidden hole. "Ahh! What are you doing? That feels so nasty!" I pushed my tongue into her nether hole a few times and she started to moan. I worked my way down until I was lapping at the opening to her vagina. "Hmm. Feels good!" She began to wiggle her ass at me as I licked her alternating between her pussy and ass. I slid a finger deep into her vagina. Pulling it out I ran my fingers around her clit and concentrated on burying my face as deep into her as I could. She pushed back into me, "I'm coming!" and began to shake until her legs gave way and I had to help hold her up.

I stood up, turned her towards me and kissed her. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. Wrapping a dry towel around her I took her hand and led her towards my bedroom. When we got to the bed I stopped and took her face in my hands, leaned in and gently kisses her. "Judy. This is your last chance. What we are about to do is incest. As much as we might want it, there is no way we can be together without the rest of the world and our families thinking we are sick and hating us if they find out. We've crossed a couple of lines and some would think we've already been incestuous but we can stop now and just chalk it up to the both of us needing some release and getting caught up in the moment. We can stop now and just get on with our lives. I will always love you, no matter what. Think about it. If we cross this line, there is no going back."

Judy looked into my eyes and without saying a word, reached up and undid the towel she was wearing and let it drop to the floor. "Don, I don't care if it's incest. I love you. I want you. I want to feel your hands on my body. I want to taste you as you come in my mouth again. I want to feel your cock parting my pussy lips, filling me completely and I want to feel you shoot your hot cum into my womb! I've wanted this for a long time. I know we will never be together as man and wife. That's OK with me. I'll take what I can get whenever I can get it. I love you!" With that, she leaned in and we kissed tenderly, both knowing we would soon be consummating our relationship.

As we kissed we began to hug, pulling each other tight trying to melt our bodies together. Her breasts were mashed against my chest. My engorged cock held tightly between us. We continued to kiss as we shuffled towards the bed finally falling on it in a tangle of arms and legs as we continued to kiss.

We disentangled ourselves and Judy slid up the bed resting her head on the pillow and held her arms up beckoning me. I climbed up to her and as she held me we kissed. I slid my hand down and grabbed a breast and squeezed it while pulling on her nipple. I kissed down and took her other breast in my mouth and sucked it while lapping her hardened nipple with my tongue. As I worked my way down her body I slid between her legs, kissing down across her stomach and teasing her navel. Lower still I slid working my way down around her mound. I lifted her legs up until her knees were almost touching her chest and began to lick and kiss her leg until I reached the inside of her knee and then worked my way down the other leg. Her breathing became more labored. As I neared her pussy I could smell her fragrance and saw that her lips were swollen and wet. I kissed lower still on her thigh and as I neared the mattress I spread her legs wider opening her fully. I leaned down and speared her puckered anal ring with my tongue, pulled back and circled the opening. "YES! Oh, GOD! What are you doing? I've never had that done, but it feels so good!" I continued for a few moments more and then licked up until I parted her vulva with my tongue. I pressed in and shook my head from side to side trying to bury my face deeper into in her womb. My face was coated with her essence as her lips spread wider and I kept stabbing my tongue into her as deep as I could. "Don! Don't stop! I'm so close!" With a slight movement of my head I began to lick from her vagina up across the hardened clit that was poking out. Each time I did this she would suck in air between her teeth and her body would go rigid. A couple of more times and she yelled: "I'm coming! Ohhh, Gooooodddddd! FUUUCCCKKKKKK!" I latched onto her clit and sucked on it and strummed my tongue across it. She clamped her thighs around my head, trapping me as she grabbed my head and pushed it harder into her. I couldn't breathe for what was only seconds but seemed like minutes until she finally relaxed and dropped her legs down splaying them out. She pushed my head down and away from her gushing pussy. "Too sensitive." She moaned. As she was coming down from her intense orgasm I started to gently kiss her inner thighs and worked my way back up her body until our lips met in a passionate embrace.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I've never been more ready in my life." She replied.

I propped myself up on one arm and took my cock and began to slide it up and down between the lips of her sex getting it wet letting it slide across the top of her protruding clit. The warmth and wetness I felt as the crown of my cock dipped deeper between her lips stoked my excitement. I knew I wasn't going to last as long as I wished I could. With each upstroke I slid across her extended clit and caused even more of her juices to coat my cock. Then, I pushed it down until I could feel the opening to her womb. I looked up at her and she was watching me. Our eyes met and I pushed in, splitting her lips, slowly pushing in more and more. She was tight, her muscles gripping my cock like a velvet vise. She gasped as I split her open and grabbed my ass pulling me in more. I backed out a bit and started in again, going deeper as my cock was coated with more of her juices, our eyes locked. Her mouth formed a circle and she sucked in a breath with each stroke as I worked myself deeper until I was finally buried all the way. We lay there joined in lust and love as I let her get accustomed to my size. I stayed there until she began to move her hips and I pulled back out until just the head of my cock was at her entrance, then I pushed in a little harder, a little faster until I was buried again. We kissed and she began to moan. "Take me! Fuck me Don. Fuck me harder. I'm yours. Claim my pussy and make me cum!"

I leaned back a bit and watched my cock slide in and out, her lips sliding back and forth as I pummeled her pussy. I draped her knees over my arms and began to saw in and out of her pulling almost all the way out until just the crown of my cock remained in her. Then I would slam my full length into her rocking the bed causing the headboard to bang against the wall. Each time I bottomed out my balls would slap against her ass and she would grunt. A few strokes into her and her head began to tilt backwards, her eyes closed tightly and she began to moan. "Fuck me! Yes! Just like that. I'm going to cum. Going to cummm! OH! OH! I'm CUMMINNNGGG!" She tensed her whole body and I could feel her inner muscles clamp down on me. I kept slamming into her and could feel my balls tightening. My cock began to swell and I could feel the cum traveling up its length.

"Ahh! Ahhh! I'm coming too!" I could feel all the muscles in my groin tighten as I shot rope after rope of hot cum deep into her pussy. "Ohh! Umm!" I slammed into her one last time and held myself as deep in her as I could as I felt my muscles tighten and ropes of cum blasting into her womb with a final three or four spurts. My insides were drained and I collapsed on top of her. Our breathing was ragged and deep as we worked our way through our orgasms.