Judy Ch. 01: Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, to say I was amazed at that gives no idea how completely flabbergasted I was. How could any man in his right mind NOT love what she had just done for me? It beggared belief, and I told her so.

"Hell, it's all he can do to even get it up these days," she said, offering a bit more information than I would ideally have liked! She went on,

"He only ever liked it missionary style - when we did 'experiment' a little bit, he never enjoyed it. Never mind him now anyway", she continued, "let's talk about you. Did you enjoy that, Tom?" she asked. "I did... Look."

As she spoke, Judy stood up from her position on the floor, her firm breasts wobbling enticingly as she did so, her nipples deep red pebbles jutting proudly from her chest. She bent forwards and grasped the hem of the long gypsy skirt in both hands, lifting it straight up so I had my first glimpse of her lower body. She was wearing an ivory coloured thong under her skirt, a tiny triangle of skimpy material which was much darker in the centre than on the edges with what I immediately realised was where she had cum earlier! It was my turn now to lean forward, my face only an inch from her centre as I drank in the heavenly aroma of her arousal.

My hands reached out and grasped the perfect globes of her ass in my hands, drawing her close to me and burying my nose and mouth in to her groin, intoxicated by the strong, musky smell of her pussy. I drew the flimsy material between my lips, sucking the moisture from her thong and swilling it around my mouth to fully appreciate her taste. As I did, my nose accidentally bumped against the swollen button of her clitoris, causing Judy to shudder in my grip. Fearful that she would fall over if she 'forgot' where she was, I turned Judy so that she had her back to the desk and, careful to raise the back of her skirt, eased her backwards until she was perched on the edge of the desk.

Now Judy was in a perfect position to allow me to reciprocate her earlier pleasuring of my penis. Smoothing her legs apart and lifting her skirt to her waist, tucking it into itself so it wouldn't fall back down, I gazed excitedly at Judy's bared pussy, taking in every detail of her glorious womanhood. My first reaction was that people who referred to women's vaginas as 'peaches' were absolutely correct; Judy's pussy was a vision of smooth flesh, bisected by the moist slit of her opening, with its' slightly pouting inner labia puffed outwards from her recent climaxes. A thin strip of closely manicured hair, almost fluffy in texture, rose from the very top of her slit, finishing a couple of inches up; below this, her swollen clit peeked out from beneath its' hood, a shade darker than the pinkness of her labia and looking very succulent. I already knew what she smelt like and could barely contain my eagerness to taste from her honeypot, but I wanted to make her enjoy this as much as possible. I eased Judy back on the desk a little more, to ensure she was safely placed on the edge but in no danger of slipping off. Then, placing my hands on the smooth softness of her inner thighs, I pushed her legs wide open and scooted my chair in between the 'V' of her lower limbs. I looked up briefly, to see Judy's hooded eyes gazing down at me expectantly, and noticed also that her nipples were still rock hard.

I began on the inside of her left thigh, kissing gently about half way up, just above where my hand lay. Kissing again, just to be sure (!), I licked for about ½ an inch towards her pussy and kissed again, twice. I repeated my kiss-lick-kiss motions until my left cheek was resting against the puffy lips of Judy's hot cunt, finishing with a long, slow lick to that really soft sweet spot right next to the pussy mound that every woman has. Judy went ballistic at this, writhing on the desk, begging me to lick and suck her pussy, to not make her wait any longer. Pulling back to repeat my movements on her right thigh, I ignored her pleas as though I hadn't heard, knowing she would be even more turned on in a few minutes.

By the time my traverse of her other leg reached her sweet spot, Judy was thrashing about the desk so hard I was scared she was going to fall off the edge, and I was having an increasingly hard time keeping her still enough to complete my second journey. Her face was wrenched into a grimace of lust, eyes screwed tightly shut, and her head wasn't still for a second the force of her movements was so strong. Now was the time I had been leading up to; my tongue grazed the outside of Judy's streaming mound, tasting the very edge of her protruding pussy lips, until I reached the hard nubbin of her clitoris. Once again, I repeated my movement to the other side, only this time I finished with my pursed lips directly over her love button, applying just enough suction to draw the hard nugget of flesh between my lips and flick the tip of my tongue over the sensitive bud, just once.

It was only once simply because, the instant I did it, Judy literally took off from the desk, her bottom rising several inches clear of the desk as a massive orgasm overtook her, only the pressure of my hands still on her thighs keeping her from sliding off the wooden surface. Somehow my mouth remained in place, latched on to Judy's engorged clit, and I moved my hands to grip her firmly by the hips so as to minimise any potential leap from the desk when I did it again. Oh, yes... again. I changed my mind then, and moved my hands back to Judy's thighs, only this time I pushed her thighs up and back so they were virtually squashing her heaving breasts flat to her chest, forcing her to lean backwards until she was on her back, with her buttocks now totally clear of the desk.

Without pausing, I rasped my tongue the full length of her now gaping pussy, licking up a flood of her luscious juices before unerringly reaching her clit, sucking it hard this time, deep inside my lips. Despite being bent almost double under me, Judy bucked her orgasm into my arms, the noise she was making half way between a scream and a loud moan, her body twitching and wriggling beneath me. Now I relented somewhat and, letting loose her overwrought button, delved my tongue as far inside her pussy as it would go, drinking down her cum like it was the last drink I would ever have.

This gave Judy a chance to recover herself, just a little, to the extent where she was able to utter a few words.

"Jesus!" she squealed, "I don't know how you knew what to do, but thank GOD you did. That was amazing!"

I merely grunted in answer, as I was still lapping up the juices that were overflowing from Judy's flooding cunt. I continued this for minutes, with no sign that the flow was in any way diminishing. Suddenly I heard a ringing sound close by my ear. The phone! Fuck! We'd forgotten to switch on the answering machine, which we both realised when the instrument went on to its fourth ring - normally, if the machine was on, it would pick up after three rings.

Judy looked at me with a degree of fright.

"What do we do now?" she mouthed, to which I replied by holding a hand to my ear in the universal gesture which meant 'answer it'. So, she did.

Imagine if you will, a respected, senior nurse answering the phone to some poor unwell devil, trying to offer some sort of support, or help, and all the while her colleague has his tongue buried inches inside her hot cunt. That was us. And it felt so SO erotic, my face buried inside the sweetest, most enticing pussy I had ever encountered, while its' owner tried to make sensible conversation above me. Somehow, I managed not to give in to the temptation to nibble Judy's clit again, but it was a close thing; however, when I heard a moaned 'good bye', that was the green light for me. Instantly, my lips enclosed that sweet nub, my tongue lashing it without mercy which caused Judy to descend almost immediately into paroxysms of lust; shaking, thrashing, yelling, moaning, expressing the pleasure ripping through her almost constantly now in every way she knew.

Finally, I relented, and sat back in the chair to watch Judy as she descended from her climactic plateau, her legs fallen wide of their own volition now which gave me my first proper look at her multi-orgasmic pussy, and the cum-soaked desk beneath her.

Judy's pussy looked amazing now - rather, even more so than it had before! Her inner lips were now gaping open from between the puffy outer lips and mound, swollen and still wet from a mixture of her juices and my saliva, topped by the red, prominent bean of her clitoris, the tiny organ with which I had given her so much pleasure. Beneath all of that - as if that wasn't enough - I had my first proper look at her anus, a rosy, puckered ring of flesh which, much to my surprise and wonder, seemed to be pulsating of its own accord! My thoughts were dragged away from further contemplation of this phenomenon as Judy began to make moves to sit up, and I let go of her now more relaxed thighs and moved out of her way.

Judy got unsteadily to her feet, the hem of her skirt falling from its precarious tuck at her waist and covering the treasures I had just plundered. Leaning over me, Judy kissed me passionately on the lips, whispering 'thank you Tom' as she pulled away. As she turned away from me, I caught a glimpse of her licking her lips, able to taste herself from where she had kissed me and looking very much as though she enjoyed the flavour. She staggered slightly going over to her own chair, and sat down heavily on the padded base.

"Tom, that was really out of this world. I really enjoyed it, but we can't let it happen again".

I guess Judy must have seen a look of shock on my face, because she swiftly went on,

"It's not because I don't want to, I'd love to feel that way again, it made me feel really alive for the first time in, well, years. But, you know, I'm married, and it wouldn't be right..."

She trailed off, knowing deep down that it wasn't convincing either of us. What Judy failed to realise however, was the look on my face may have been a kind of 'shock', but it was more to do with the sight of her sitting topless in her chair trying to console me about something I hadn't expected anyway, while I was sitting stark naked on my chair with my cock already starting to stiffen again merely at the sight of her; it suddenly struck me as totally hilarious, and I quickly got a fit of the giggles which rapidly developed into out-and-out laughter - maybe a little less than tactful, in the circumstances, as I realised when I saw Judy glaring at me in some vexation.

"I'm sorry" I stuttered, "it's just the sight of you saying that while we're sitting like this!".

Looking down at herself, then back at me, Judy started to laugh herself. She realised how ridiculous it was telling someone you weren't going to have sex with them again, while all the while flaunting your hard-nippled breasts, still with a sheen of perspiration on them from your recent session, virtually right in their face, especially when that very sight was causing them to strongly desire that very thing!

The laughter died away when Judy looked at me again, her eyes dropping to my now burgeoning penis almost against her own will. Those same eyes which widened in surprise as they transmitted to Judy's brain that my cock was already almost back to full erection, looking (and feeling, I might add!) ready for much more action. She continued to gaze raptly at my now fully hard length, her eyes occasionally flickering up to mine to see what I was looking at. Naturally, I was taking in the splendour of her naked bosom, and the prettiness of her flushed face with its slightly parted, sensuous lips.

"I was thinking," she finally said, coyly, "we could maybe limit this just to today. After all, we've kind of started now, haven't we?"

I made no answer to that, merely nodding in agreement as I watched the flush in Judy's face spread to the upper slopes of her breasts, almost reaching her swollen, deeper pink nipples. I stood up and, with my erection leading the way, walked over to Judy where she was sitting on her chair wondering what I was going to do now. Which, for the moment, was nothing more than stop about six inches in front of her, the tip of my swinging penis just out of her reach as she half-lay on her chair.

I waited patiently to see what Judy would do now, silently desperate in my hope that she would want to feel my hardness inside her properly, but I'd have been perfectly content with a simple hand job, if that's what she wanted to do. Happily, it wasn't; Judy reached out and grasped my cock firmly in her hand, leading me to suspect for a split second that a hand job was what she had in mind. Instead, using my member as a kind of handle, she pushed me backwards and stood up. Kicking her chair out of the way and lifting the front of her skirt with one hand, as she had done earlier, she shimmied her lovely round bottom onto her desk. Once she had got into the position she wanted, she opened her legs and pulled me into the wide 'V' she had created, tugging gently on my cock until the head was poised at the entrance to her hot, wet pussy.

Now she let go of me and put her hands on my shoulders, wrapping her legs round my back as she did so and crossing her ankles behind me. I was trapped inside a circle of hot, expectant female flesh, with my married, senior colleague all set to fuck my brains out! With Judy's hands offering much needed balance and support, I leant forwards to kiss her lingeringly on her moist lips, my hands finding their way to her pert breasts and the hard, thick nipples at their points. As I moved forward, my cock slid a couple of inches inside her soaking hole, causing both Judy and me to draw in our breath at the sumptuous feeling between us.

Our kiss broken, I squeezed Judy's nipples between my fingers, easing her back so she was lying almost flat on her back on the desk, protected by folders and other papers carelessly strewn about; her hands now left my shoulders and, instead, pushed against the wall behind her head, preventing her from bashing her head off it as I pushed the full length of my cock slowly inside her, finally stopping when my balls bumped against the cleft of her buttocks.

I shouldn't have been surprised at the heat of Judy's pussy, but somehow I was. My cock felt like what I imagined it would if it had been dipped in a bowl of warm honey; very warm and wet, yet not sticky - merely a strong suction applied by well-toned pelvic muscles. I felt Judy flexing those muscles as my cock rested in her hot tunnel, the sensation much like having my member massaged by a series of tiny hands, and I wondered fleetingly just how mad her husband was, not to want this as often as he could get it. Putting any more such thoughts right out of my mind, I returned my concentration to the matter at hand, so to speak! Tightening my grip on Judy's small, but lovely, breasts, I leaned forward and up so that the base of my cock was now pressing firmly against Judy's mound, having the added benefit of rubbing directly on her protruding clitoris. My movement also caused Judy's buttocks to rise slightly off the desk, and I quickly placed my right hand under her left cheek, squeezing it rhythmically in time with her muscle movements, while continually teasing her nipples with my remaining hand.

After several long, slow strokes, Judy was already cumming; aided, no doubt by my continued stimulation of her nipples which seemed to be hot-wired directly to her clitoris! Her legs tightened inexorably around my waist, drawing my hardness even deeper inside her and I could feel my balls virtually bouncing off the taut flesh of her backside. As the tempo of my strokes increased, my teasing of Judy's breasts became more difficult, what with both of us moving and her firm tits shaking with every thrust. I placed my hand over both breasts together, managing to capture both nipples between my fingers and remaining able to squeeze and tease them as I pounded into her hot pussy. I was driving into her so hard now, I could feel the tip of my penis hitting against her cervix; because of our position, and the fact Judy's legs were spread wide to wrap around my waist, my cock was further inside her than I'd ever managed with a woman before. I thought for a fleeting moment that such deep penetration would hurt her, but I continued when Judy started driving her feet against my butt, forcing my rigid shaft inside her again and again.

I was now sweating quite hard, as was Judy, causing our bodies to slip and slide where they touched. Things were made even worse by Judy's almost continuous orgasms, which were flooding juices all over my cock and balls, then dripping down to cover the papers and files on the desk. After a particularly strong climax by Judy, during which it felt like she was going to snap my cock off at the root her muscle spasms were so strong, I decided to exert some professionalism into the proceedings.

"We can't have these files getting soaked," I muttered in her ear, " you've got to present this case on Monday".

Judy nodded her agreement, though in reality I think the state of the paperwork was the least of her worries. She reluctantly lowered her legs from my waist, and reached out for the floor. I helped her stand and, with a quick kiss on her shiny, parted lips, turned her round so she was facing the desk. Judy quickly grasped my intent, and leaned on the desk with her firm, round ass wiggling at me under her skirt. I enjoyed the sight for a minute then, with a thrill of anticipation running through me, lifted the back of her skirt high, revealing the smooth, heart-shaped mounds of her firm buttocks.

As I had thought from my frequent perusals of her derriere before, it was a little too big for the size of her frame; at least, in relation to all the skinny super-model types the media insist on foisting off on us these days. But as I looked down at her flawless skin, I thought it was absolutely beautiful - firm round globes, bisected by a deep crevice which I was sure held the promise of more pleasure later. My reverie was interrupted by Judy looking back at me over her shoulder, one eyebrow raised in the silent question "are you going to put that in me?" The answer, of course, was a resounding YES!

Easing one hand between her legs, I bade Judy spread her legs a little for me, and she shuffled her feet a bit further apart even as she arched her back a little more, presenting me with the glorious sight of her pouting pussy lips which were still wet from our earlier activity. I lost no time in lining my cock up with her puffy labia, sliding it straight into her volcanic cavern until my balls bounced off her clit and my belly was tight against her smooth buttocks.

Once again I started slowly, but this was emphatically not what Judy wanted. She began pushing back at me on every stroke, ensuring that every thrust rammed deep into her needy cunt and bumping my cock against her cervix every time. I quickly got the message and, grasping those gorgeous ass cheeks in my hands, I began pounding hard into her tight hole, every thump of my belly against her cheeks causing a grunt of lust to be forced from her lips.

"Yes... yes... yes... YESSSSS!!". Judy cried out her encouragement with every one of my pistoning movements, her hands now pushing hard against the wall as she forced me deeper and deeper inside her. My hands had now spread her buttocks wide apart, and I could see the rose-coloured pucker of her anus flexing enticingly every time my cock was sliding into her cunt, turning me on even more than I was already, if that were possible. As I continued to watch this incredibly sensual phenomenon, I remembered what I had noticed when I had been licking her out earlier. I decided to experiment a little, to see if my suspicions of that time were correct. Sliding my thumb down to the edge of her pussy, I was able to liberally coat my thumb with Judy's copious juices; I then placed my hand, palm down, at the very top of her buttock cleft and placed my lubricated thumb directly on her rosebud, pressing firmly against the crinkled muscle.