Judy Ch. 02: Home Working

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out for her and drew her close to me, my prick sliding up the slight roundness of her belly until it was trapped between our suddenly sweating bodies. I reached round to the strap of Judy's bra, deftly unhooking it and lifting her arms up as I slid it off her. Now her beautiful smooth breasts were open to my gaze, and once again I revelled in their perfect shape and texture before lowering my mouth to her swollen nipple. As my lips closed around the hard nubbin Judy gave a long moan, her hand dropping to wrap firmly around my shaft where it still butted against her belly, beginning to stroke it slowly from head to base and back. I sucked the stiffness of her nipple deep between my teeth, the incisor edges gently moving from side-to-side round the base, my tongue lashing the sensitive point where it probed my mouth. When I swapped over to her other breast, Judy increased the tempo of her stroking, my cock and her hand becoming heavily lubricated by the pre-cum pouring from my little eye.

After a few minutes of teasing Judy's left nipple, I wanted to taste more of her, so I opened my mouth wider and sucked hard on her flesh, virtually her whole breast disappearing into my oral cavern. It felt amazing having so much of her breast in my mouth, and I guessed that Judy felt the same when her grip on my cock tightened appreciably. I could feel the hard point of her nipple against the back of my throat, although I was still able to reach and flick it with my tongue, causing Judy to tremble as a mini orgasm hit her. She obviously thought that too much more of that would cause her to fall; pushing me backwards by my manhood, she moved me backwards until my knees hit the front of my chair and I sat down, rather sharply! She still had a good hold of my member and, straddling her slim legs either side of me, she guided the head to her gaping pussy lips and eased herself down onto my rock-hard pole.

I released my mouth from her breast, loving how the full mound jutted proudly from her chest, covered now in a thin film of my saliva and the nipple a dark-red point of coral at the summit. I placed my hands round Judy's waist as she continued to lower herself on to me, her hands now on my shoulders for balance, her head thrown back and eyes tightly shut as she savoured the thick shaft which was inexorably filling her tight cunt. Finally she hit bottom - or rather, her bottom hit my ballsack! Somehow, this small sexy woman had taken my full, thick eight inch length straight into her pussy without stopping, a feat not many other women in my life had managed. Thinking about it, I realised she hadn't had much of a problem yesterday either, neither in her pussy or in her tight ass. I supposed that it was because she was so turned on and wet herself, though at that moment I didn't really care how, merely that she had.

Knowing how much she loved her nipples played with, I resumed my ministrations to those most sensitive areas, pushing her breasts close together and capturing both her swollen buttons in my lips, sucking them both into my hungry mouth. Just as had happened yesterday, as soon as I encompassed both nipples with my mouth and lightly touched the tip of my tongue to them both together, Judy moaned loudly as she climaxed almost immediately, her pussy grinding down hard on my cock. My hands squeezed her tits tightly, pushing the twin mounds of succulent flesh deeper into my mouth, trying to achieve the impossible feat of having both her breasts in my mouth at the same time. I failed in that goal, but not for the want of trying!

Judy was now going berserk with her need to achieve a full orgasm, pounding onto my hardness in a frenzy of gyrating hips and flying hair as her head swung from side to side, making it really difficult for me to maintain my contact with her breasts. I finally had to give up suckling on her beautiful tits, instead leaning my head back to fully appreciate the sight of this rampant woman in full climax. To help her along, I cupped both breasts in my hands, my thumbs and forefingers tightly squeezing her saliva-coated nipples and pulling on them until it almost seemed as if I was going to pull them off her chest! Judy couldn't get enough now, slamming herself down on me with ever-increasing vigour and strength, my cock plundering her depths and reaching her cervix on more than one of her desperate downward lunges.

As the tempo increased even more, Judy suddenly stopped her piston-like movements at the base of my shaft, her fingernails raking long furrows in my shoulders as she climaxed mightily with my cock buried completely inside her. I felt her internal muscles tight around me as she came for what seemed like hours, her juices flooding out of her to cover my thighs and balls, trickling through my legs to soak into the seat beneath me. I let go of her breasts, which were now covered in my oral juices, with dark nipples now engorged to a hitherto unimaginable size, such was the extent of her arousal. I was desperate to cum myself now, but it looked to me as though Judy wasn't going to be capable of much more exertion in the near future. I grasped her buttocks firmly in my hand and, her arms still clinging to my shoulders, stood up from my chair with Judy still impaled on my throbbing penis.

Turning round so that I was facing my desk, I set Judy down on the miraculously clear surface, sliding my hands up just enough to retain a firm hold of her just above her hips bones. I placed my wadded up jacket behind her head for some support, then began to slide my thick shaft in and out of the tight pussy clamped around me. Judy lay back on the desk, her hands pushing against the wall as she had done yesterday, her breasts stretched out nearly flat but large enough that they shook enticingly every time my balls hit her buttocks as I thrust deeply into her. I quickly built up a steady rhythm, my cock moving like a well-oiled piston in the hot sleeve of her sex, my pubic bone hitting her clit with every stroke, keeping her on the very edge of orgasm. As the rate of my penetration increased, Judy started to cum again, her tightening pussy muscles increasing the friction on my already over-stimulated penis, driving me closer still to my own orgasm, her face and chest suffused with the flush of her continuing climax only adding to the attraction I felt for her. Closer and closer I went to the edge, all vestiges of control now a distant memory. Judy had now dimly realised she didn't need to push against the wall, and her hands and fingers were vicious in the stimulation of her own breasts and nipples, pinching the sweet nubs between her fingers, twisting and pulling them much harder than I would ever have dared. I felt the tightening in my balls that heralded the onset of my orgasm, and I managed to blurt out "I'm cumming!" to warn Judy.

"Do it lover........cum in me, fill me up with your jism! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

That loud exhortation drove me over the edge, and my cock thrust deeply into her for the last time. I felt a stream of spunk shooting up the length of my shaft, flooding out to fill her pussy, jet after pulsating jet spurting from the end of my penis to join the first instalment of my ejaculation far inside the writhing body beneath me. Even as the last of my load shot up the length of my shaft, I had the presence of mind to move my hand to Judy's mound, my thumb unerringly finding the engorged button of her clitoris and rubbing it in a firm circular motion, sending Judy over the edge yet again, her heels digging into my lower back as she drew me as far inside her as she could. We stayed in that position for a long time, my cock slowly subsiding as the reverberations of orgasm slowly died away for both of us.

Eventually I had to straighten and stand up; my now soft penis slipping easily from Judy's slick hole. As I stood back I could see a torrent of my sperm flowing from her still gaping pussy, a flood of white covering the light tan of her thighs. Judy obviously didn't want this to go to waste though; reaching down with one hand, she scooped up a large amount of my oozing spunk and brought her hand up to her mouth, her tongue already waiting for its load. She licked my spunk from her fingers, allowing the salty fluid to coat her tongue before slowly swallowing it all down, her throat muscles moving up and down as it slid down her throat. Judy repeated her actions until there was only a thin coating of juice left, then pulled me by the back of the neck towards her face and kissed me deeply and longingly, the salt taste of my own cum strangely pleasant as our tongues wrestled together in our kiss.

"My GOD, you're good!" she exclaimed as we separated, our faces only inches apart, "I bet your ex really misses that part of you, if nothing else! I know I would. Jesus," she went on, "look at the time! We need to get cleaned up and out of here!"

Looking at the wall clock on the opposite wall, I saw it read nearly quarter to five; we had been making love in the office for nearly three hours! Quickly, we both got dressed and set the answering machine and alarm, before making our way out to the car-park where our cars were parked side-by-side.

"Judy" I stammered, "we can't leave things like this. I have to see you outside of work, to be with you again, to make love with you again - somewhere we can do whatever we want, for as long as we want".

A sad look appeared on Judy's face as she mulled over what I'd said.

"Tom, we can't, as much as I'd love to feel you inside me again and again! You've made me feel like a real woman again, truly sexy and desirable, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. But I have a husband, and a daughter, I don't think I can put that at risk - not even for the best sex I've ever had. You DO understand, don't you?" She looked at me pleadingly now, silently begging me to understand her position.

Of course, I did understand, completely, but it didn't change things for me one iota. I wanted this woman, to share my life and my bed, to allow both of us to achieve as near to complete fulfilment in our lives as we could. In my opinion, clouded by lust as it may have been, that just wasn't going to happen while she stayed with her husband, and I told her so.

"You are probably right," she replied, "but I have to give Dennis one last chance, don't I? If he can't - or won't- change, then, and only then, will I even think about what you've said. Until then, this weekend will have to remain a very pleasant memory for us both. We can't let it affect our work, neither of us can afford that. Can you possibly forgive me Tom? You're far too important to me to lose you, even if it's only as a friend; we've always been friends, right?"

Judy was crying now, tears streaming down her face as she spoke. She wasn't alone; tears were streaming down my face too, as the import of her words sank in. I knew she was right, of course, but that didn't make it any easier to hear. Eventually I found my voice, and answered her in a shaky voice.

"Judy, I think I've been in love with you for a long time now, and it's taken this weekend to make me realise it. I want you, more than I can possibly put in to words, but I know what can happen to kids when their parents split up, as you know. I will wait for as long as it takes, and if it's never...... well, like you said, I'll always have the memories.

"Oh, thank you Tom! I love you, too - you're just too understanding for your own good, I think!" Judy wrapped her arms tightly around my neck hugging me tight in her gratitude. We broke apart finally and headed for our respective cars, to take the long road home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the latest instalment of Tom and Judy. There will be more.

12