Judy, Jeff & Me Ch. 2

Story Info
After fucking Judy, he wonders what her husband will do.
2.1k words
4.14
52.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reg
Reg
134 Followers

After I had cum hard in Judy, she climbed off my lap and bent down to clean my well used cock. “I had better get you back to your hotel Reg. It has been fun. Maybe when you are in town next we can do it again.”

It had been about 45 minutes since we had left Jeff so Judy could take me back to my hotel. Now that my lust was satisfied, my mind started to worry a bit. I had just fucked the wife of one of my employees. The wife of a man who, if pissed, could definitely ruin my career.

“Yes, let’s go. You have been gone now about as long as it should have taken you to get me to the hotel and return home. Will Jeff be waiting up for you?”

“Probably not”, she replied. “My guess is he went to bed and is now sound asleep”.

“Will you be able to take a shower before going to bed?” I asked. “I suspect we both reek of sex.”

“Yes. I normally take my shower before bed. Saves me time in the morning. It won’t be unusual”, she replied.

We didn’t talk much on the way to my hotel. I think both of us were a little stunned at the turn of events. It was obvious we were attracted to each other, but until she told me to take my cock out, it had been just a fantasy. Jesus, I had just met her less than 12 hours ago! We pulled up in front of the hotel and said goodnight after a short kiss.

I went to my room and took a shower. I could smell her perfume and sexual scent all over my body. It wasn’t unpleasant at all, but now I was back in my real world and those smells would only serve to remind me of what I had done. Probably the dumbest fucking thing I had ever done! I couldn’t get to sleep. A little TV should cure that.

I had just started to doze off when I heard a knock at the door. It startled me to say the least. It certainly wasn’t room service! I immediately thought it was probably Jeff. Judy had come home, he had been up and one look and one sniff had told it all. He might have beaten the shit out of her and was now coming to settle the score with me. I would be lucky if he didn’t have a gun.

The knock came again. Louder this time. More insistent. I couldn’t pretend not to be in the room or not to hear the knock. And besides, I wasn’t a coward! I slipped on my shorts and went to the door. I bent down a little and looked through the peephole. If it was Jeff and he had a gun I was NOT going to open the fucking door!

I looked out and was surprised to see Judy looking back at me. I took full advantage of the ability the peephole provides of a wide field of vision to check if Jeff was with her. I couldn’t see him. Then a thought came to me. Fuck! He had probably kicked her ass out of the house after he realized that his slut wife had just fucked his boss! Judy probably didn’t have anywhere else to go, so she came to me, the guy that had helped her get into this mess. I didn’t know which was worse…he beat the shit out of her or he kicked her ass out. Neither was good!

I opened the door slowly looking around to see if she was alone. I was utterly amazed when Judy laughed and said, “Whatcha looking for, bravo?” She had a big smile on her face and no bruises. Also, what woman in her right mind would be smiling if she had just been kicked out of her home and had to leave her daughter behind? This did NOT make any sense.

I stepped aside. She entered the room like she had not a care in the world! What the fuck was happening? I was getting too old for this shit!

“You appear surprised to see me, Reg” she said with a grin.

“No shit! What is going on? What the fuck happened? Is Jeff with you?”

“No, he is home in bed and probably asleep”.

“OK, Judy. Tell me what happened. When I saw you I thought he must have kicked you out of the house and you came her to tell me the news. I also thought he might have beat you up if realized what we had done”.

At that she threw back her head and laughed! “Jeff doesn’t have the balls to try to kick me out and he would never dare hit me. OK, I will tell you what is going on. When I got back to the house Jeff was still up watching some old movie. I was a little surprised but he didn’t seem upset. I just asked if he were ready for bed and told him I was going to take a shower and turn in.

After my shower I got into bed. Jeff was wide-awake with a sly smile on his face. He then asked me if I had fucked you! I was very surprised but simply answered no and asked him why would he ask such a question. He ignored my question and asked me if I had wanted to fuck you. I guess I was so flabbergasted that I just stared at him with my mouth open. He didn’t appear to be mad. Rather he seemed in a very good humor. I think Jeff and I have mostly been honest with each other so I decided that after lying about “had” I fucked you, I would tell the truth about “did I want to”.

I looked him straight in the eye and said yes I had wanted to fuck you but you had not given me any sign and besides I thought you were far to honorable to take advantage of a poor wife who might feel intimidated by her husband’s boss!

This darling child, I thought. Unfuckingbelievable!

“You know what Jeff said to that?” she asked. He said BULLSHIT! He said he liked you but your type personality pretty much did what they wanted and took what they chose! He sure has you pegged!” she said as she laughed out loud!

I guess I was a little hurt. Shit, doesn’t she understand? I am honorable. It is my cock that causes all the trouble! “So what did you say to that?” I asked.

“I told him he might be right but you had behaved like a perfect gentleman. I told him when we got to the hotel, you invited me into the lounge for a nightcap. I accepted and about 45 minutes later, you walked me back to my car and I drove home.”

Jeff then asked me again if I had wanted to fuck you and once again I said I found you attractive and thought you would probably be good in bed. Jeff looked me in the eye and told me to come back here and do what I wanted. He was not upset and would not be. He understood perfectly and he was willing to bet that whatever kind of a gentleman you are or aren’t you would NOT turn down fucking me! Now, lets get into bed and do what I came for!

With that she stood up and removed the dress, which was all she was wearing. I had on only my shorts, which took only a moment to remove. She turned off the light, laid back on the bed, spread her slim thighs and said, “eat me!”

I needed no further invitation. I fell between her legs with my hard cock wedged between the bed and my belly. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and with only the very tip of my tongue I poked her hard clit. Each time I did so she jerked, her legs tightening on my shoulders. I then ran my tongue softly over all of her hot, open cunt, moving it rapidly in short butterfly strokes. Women love this! That is why women say that another woman can give them better head. Women are subtler and do not apply as much pressure as men.

While I ran my tongue all over that sweet pussy, I pulled on her erect nipples. I remembered how hot she got when I almost hurt her by turning, pulling and twisting her nipples. She became taunt; her legs like a vise on my shoulders as she was racked with her orgasm. I stopped licking and started sucking on her clit as she came in wave after wave of pleasure.

As she came down, I started again the gentle licking of her pussy. I removed one hand from her tits and slowly inserted first one and then two and finally three fingers into her wet cunt. I started to twist those fingers; first cupping them and then spreading them apart inside of her. She was a hot bitch that was getting her cunt reamed. My fingers were plunging, twisting, spreading and contracting inside her. I would not let up. I wanted a second, fiercer orgasm out of her. I lifted my head and told her I was going to bring her off again and while her cunt was still spasming I was going to get up on my hands and knees and spear her with my hard cock! I was going to fuck her hard, without mercy. I was going to give her what a hot bitch wanted and needed……a long, hard, stiff prick that was going to spew its load deep inside her ravenous hole!

That did it! She raised her ass off the bed and with both hands forced my mouth back onto her cunt. She let out a scream of pleasure while repeating those beautiful fuck words over and over. Her cunt clamped down on my fingers but I kept them busy deep in her as I sucked her clit and twisted her nipples with my free hand.

As she reached the top of her orgasm, I pulled my fingers out of her and in one motioned came to my hands and knees stabbing my hard cock into her gaping, wide open center! Since her legs had been over my shoulders she was literally standing on her own shoulders as I held her hips and mercilessly plunged my rod into her again and again.

Her eyes and mouth flew open letting a moan escape as she reached towards another climax. Her face was that of a young girl who is totally out of control, not knowing what is happening but never wanting it to stop.

With one last primitive jab of my cock into her cunt I held her immobile and shot my hot load deep into her waiting gash. As she came her eyes rolled back into her head and a load groan, more a growl, escaped her lips. I thought I would never stop shooting. My balls continued to contract as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed my body.

With one last spasm I withdrew my cock from her battered cunt. I hoped I had not hurt her although in all honesty, for the last 60 seconds I could have given a shit less. I had used her as she had used me. Each of us bringing the other incredible pleasure.

I eased her down and rolled to the side of the bed. For at least five minutes we did not say a word. Each replaying our coupling in our minds. We had enjoyed male/female sex at its fullest and rawest level. We had succumbed to our lust. We probably liked each other, but love had no part in our fucking.

After a while she stirred beside me. “I must go now”, she said. “It is late and unless I am wrong, Jeff will want to hear about this and will become so turned on he will want to fuck me so he can top your cum with his.” She rose from the bed and slipped into her dress and sandals. She came to the bed, bent and gave me a soft kiss. “No need to get up. I can find my way out. It was fun! See you later.”

With those few words she was gone, gently closing the door to my room behind her. I was so spent I didn’t even have the strength to go into the bathroom. I rolled to my side and turned off the light. I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow would bring. I had an appointment to meet Jeff at his office! How would we act and most importantly; could we still work together. What a fine kettle of fish my cock had gotten me into this time!

Reg
Reg
134 Followers