Judy Meets an 18 Year Old

Story Info
Judy writes the introduction.
1.7k words
3.87
25.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

Introduction by Judy.

I was not consulted by my husband about using my real name or my past experiences. In fact when I first found out he almost got the super glue to his privates. After reading some of the comments on his stories, I thought I would get involved in this next story.

This is my personal favorite story. John was not involved in any way. John's new job took him out of town for a week at a time. It was really an accident that this story ever took place. It turned out to be the best for me and a great story time for John. So when John was witting it I helped.

For you people who make comments. Start the comment with. (Judy!) I will send you my email. I will try to answer the question. (Why do you do these sexual things?) or any other questions you might have. For you people who fill it necessary to sign Anonymous. Try pulling up your big boy pants. Leave a name! I would love to email you.

*****

Judy meets an 18 Year Old

One Monday afternoon Judy's company had some fire equipment to be checked, so they let everybody off at 1 pm. Judy hadn't planned for this. She decided to do a little shopping.

She went into Macy's and started looking at the tops. She had on a short skirt and she wanted a blouse to match it. She tried on ten blouses, but didn't like any of them. She was getting ready to leave, when the clerk brought over a white blouse that buttoned up the front. She had a black bra on and it looked very tacky under the white blouse. When she was in the dressing room she took the bra off. It was chilly so her nipples were hard. That really didn't bother her she was going straight home.

As she was driving home, she past a theater. The movie that was playing was one that she had been wanting to see. She thought to herself I can go see it since my husband won't get home until seven or so. I have a lot of time to kill.

She walked up to the counter to pay. The movie cost $8.00. She walked inside to set down and there were only 3 other people there. The theater was new. It had real soft rocking chairs where you could set low and People could not see you unless they were setting next to you. She walked almost to the back row and sat in the middle. She watched all the commercials and the movie started.

About a half an hour into the movie, she thought this thing is terrible. I wasted $8.00, but I will give it 15 more minutes. She was almost ready to get up.

Someone said, "may I set next to you?" She looked and it was a young guy. He was really good looking, but very young. Judy took a deep breath and

She said, "go ahead have a seat. I think I have been saving this for you."

He sat down next to her and they did some small talk. He told her his name was Dave and an 18 years old a senior in high school. He was going to graduate and decided to skip this day in school.

"May I ask you a question?" He said.

Judy replied, "of course ask me any thing you like. Unless its about my age."

Dave said," I would really like to know your name and are you married and what is a good looking lady doing here alone?"

Judy thought for a moment before she answered that one. Should I tell him I am married or not. I know he will notice the ring, so I better tell the truth.

"My name is Judy and my husband is out of town." Judy replied.

Now Judy's mind was spinning, my husband and I have been back from our honeymoon for a little over 2 months and he would want me to do something. He always had a fantasy of me and younger men. While these thoughts were going on she felt a hand go on her knee. She instantly got goose bumps. His hand felt so soft on her knee. She placed her hand on top of his and he looked over and he smiled at her.

She said, "I better go get some popcorn and do some thinking. Do you want anything?"

Dave said, "yes you! You look so good I never expected to find some one like you in here. I hope I did not scare you off?"

So Judy went and got popcorn and a coke. Judy almost didn't go back, she thought to herself this might lead to a little trouble. ( Oh heck, why not?) Back she went. She could not resist this good looking guy. She could feel her stomach acing for those hands she felt on her leg. When she got back.

Dave said, "I did not think you would be back. I guess you missed me."

He did not know how right he was.

Judy sat the coke on the floor and offered him some popcorn.

He said, "no thanks. There are other things that I would like to eat."

She felt his hand go back on her knee. He started stroking higher and higher until she felt it next to her under panties. It felt so good to have his soft hand running up her leg. He really knew how to touch a woman for such a young guy.

Dave turned to her and said, "why don't you put your popcorn down?" She put it on the floor next to her coke. Then he ran his hand on her pussy and put his other hand around her shoulder. He pulled her face towards him and kissed her on the lips sticking his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues met and Judy was getting turned on.

He pulled her panties back and put his finger inside her. She could feel herself getting ready to cum. Just then he took his finger out.

Judy said, "please don't stop that felt so good. I was almost ready to cum."

Dave said, "no I want to tease you! That is a lot more fun."

He kept his left arm around her shoulder and took his right hand started unbuttoning her blouse. French kissing her all the time. He opened up her blouse and put his hand over her boob and started squeezing her nipple real hard. He put his mouth over her nipple and was biting on it. She had to put her hand over her mouth. She was about ready to scream with pleasure. She started breathing real deep and started to cum. It felt so good.

Judy was excited and wanted to give something back to Roger. Her right hand went into his lap and she unzipped his pants. He had no underwear on. She put her hand over his cock. It was quite large 9 to 10 inches. Judy put saliva on her hand and started stroking really fast. She wanted to make him cum.

She thought this was not going to work. She brought the cock all the way out of his pants and she was playing with his balls and putting her lips on his cock. She took her tongue around the head real slow then put his cock all the way in her mouth rubbing her teeth lightly on the side as she went up and down and 3 minutes later he let loose. Judy took it all in her mouth, it tasted really good.

They sat up buttoned up their clothes. Judy had decided to leave. She was hoping he would ask her if he could walk her to her car.

Judy said, "Do you want to walk me to my car?"

He said, "sure. I still have not had dinner."

They walked outside holding hands all the way. It had gotten dark and all Judy could think about is getting his big dick inside of her. She opened the door of her SUV. He put one arm around her and started kissing her putting his hand inside her blouse and gently running his hand over her boobs, tweaking her nipples. What went through Judy's mind? How can this young guy know so much? I just want that big dick inside me.

Judy said, "Lets get in the back where there is more room."

She laid the seats down and got in. He was on top of her immediately. He was unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled her underwear off and he started fingering her. He started licking her boobs running his tongue down to her naval. He pulled her skirt up and he could see her shaved pussy in the dim light of the SUV. He put his lips on her thighs and started running his tongue up to her pussy lips. He started rolling it really hard. He hit her G spot.

She screamed, "It feels so good I am getting off Ah! Ah! Ah! Stick that big beautiful cock in me."

Dave had already pulled his cock out and was putting it inside of her. She was so wet that big thing slid right in. It took her breath away and felt so good. He started pumping real slow, while kissing her and squeezing her nipples. His rhythm got faster and faster.

She started screaming, "AH! AH! EEEEE. Don't stop I am Cumming."

It was one of the most intense feelings she had ever experienced with the climax coming at the same time for both of them. Judy had cum three times with this guy and they were all great.

Judy looked over at her clock on her dashboard. It was almost 7:00 and she needed to get home as her husband might already be there.

Dave said, "could I have your number?" They exchanged numbers. He kissed her passionately and got out.

Judy said to herself, "I am still horny and I will see this guy another time. I guess I better get home for story time!"

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers