Judy's December

Story Info
We meet Suzanne, and Judy's adventures continue.
5.9k words
4.58
70.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers

If you haven't read Judy's Halloween and the chapters of Judy's November I strongly encourage you to do so before you continue with this story. The previous chapters have been exclusively from Judy's perspective. In this chapter we get two different versions. The first one is from her BFF and neighbor Suzanne, the fun-loving auburn haired vixen, and the second is from Judy herself.

A special note to those who comment. I really appreciate your supportive comments and constructive criticism, but to those who feel the need to leave nasty and or downright abusive anonymous comments: It's OK if you don't like this story go read someone else's.


Suzanne's December

I have been friends with Judy ever since she and Jimmy moved into the neighborhood. We are about the same age, and have a lot in common. Over the years, our "girl talk" has included all manner of sexy revelations about the both of us. We are what the kids would call BFF's.

So I was totally shocked when I saw her costume on Halloween this year. She looked a complete sub slut. Oh my God it was so hot. I wished I had the guts to wear something like that. As the party progressed, I noticed that Jimmy was getting drunker than usual and that Judy was missing the action. I had seen her earlier with Leo, so I looked around for her and even went upstairs for a peek, but never found her.

The whole incident passed out of my mind until the middle of November when Jimmy was away on his hunting trip. I saw Leo take Judy's car out on the first day, and then making a lot of visits to Judy's house during that week. At first I thought that Judy had arranged for him to help her with chores while Jim was gone, but then even after Jimmy came home from his hunting trip, Leo was a frequent visitor. None of this made sense and I knew I would have to confront her to find out what was going on.

Long story short, between Thanksgiving preparations and early Christmas shopping, we didn't actually get a chance to sit down for coffee until early December.

"Judy. You know I'm not a snoop, but honey, I have noticed that Leo is spending a lot of time at your place, and most of it is when Jimmy is out. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Judy's face flushed, then the color drained from her cheeks and she looked down into her coffee.

"Oh Suzanne." She sighed. "You really don't want to know."

It took me several minutes of wrangling to finally get the story out of her. It was an abridged version of what you have already read in the previous chapters, but it was enough. As her story progressed, from the party to the anal encounter, to the pet and sex shops, I could feel the moisture begin to seep from my pussy. I'd always had a slightly submissive streak and this tail of domination really hit home.

"Honey. What are you going to do now?" I asked. "Are you still seeing him? Is he still ...doing you...doing you in the ass?" I could hardly get the words out.

"Yes" was her breathless reply, "Yes and I can't help myself. He just makes me crazy with his gorgeous hard young cock." This last as almost a whisper.

My pussy contracted and I felt another flood of juices. My best friend was being dominated by our 18 year old neighbor, and she couldn't get it stopped. Somewhere in the back of my mind, a little voice said "why not me?"

Coffee was over and I headed back across the street. Things are always frantic for me as Christmas approaches. I have ton's of shopping to do and never enough time to do everything else I want to get done. It was about 3 days later that I got myself into a ridiculous situation. I was making a batch of Christmas cookies and spilled some milk on myself. Luckily it was also laundry day and the load that had just started included jeans so I quickly dropped my pants and rushed to throw them in. Disaster averted. Not having time between batches to run upstairs and get fresh pants, I went back into the kitchen and resumed my baking. Rushing to keep production going I stacked another mixing bowl on the pile by the sink, but when I took my hand away an avalanche of cookware crashed down. As I turned, I watched in horror as the one of the pieces hit the little bowl were I keep my rings while I am baking. The world turned to slow motion as I watched the rings fly through the air and right into the sink.

"OK...OK." I thought "No worries, I'll just dig them out and clean them off. They'll be fine."

But as I dug through the dirty dishes, I realized it wasn't going to be fine at all. My Grandmother's diamond was not there. How could it not be there. I looked everywhere around the sink, counter and floor. A knot formed in the pit of my stomach. It must have gone down the garbage disposal drain. I was in a panic. That ring was the only keepsake I had from Granny. Without even thinking, I reached through the rubber flap and into the machinery. There it was! I could feel it. Just a little further...Got it! But when I went to pull my arm out, it wouldn't budge.

You read stories like this, but you never believe it could actually happen. A woman standing bent over the sink in panties and tee, with her arm stuck down the drain. If it hadn't been for the fact that it was me I might have laughed.

Now What? And then I saw it. When I had stripped off my jeans, I had tossed my cell on the counter on the other side. Just out of reach! Damn. Think...Think... I groped around until I found a spatula and was just able to snag the phone and pull it toward me. Got it!

"Hello. This is Judy." A bit out of breath.

After I explained my predicament, Judy said that she would be right over with help. After the call was disconnected, those words came back to me. What did she mean "with help" I didn't have to wait long to find out. Within a minute the back kitchen door opened and Judy walked through it followed close behind my Leo. When I saw Leo, I started to panic.

"Judy. What's Leo doing here? Didn't I tell you I was half naked? He can't see me like this. Oh my God! Get him out. Send him away."

"Judy doesn't "send" me anywhere." Leo replied. "Besides, I'm here to help you out of this little jam you've gotten yourself into."

When I looked at Judy again, I saw that she had a collar on. A collar with a metal tag. It was true. She was wearing Leo's collar. My eyes were fixed on that collar, thinking of what it meant, and I didn't really see Leo approach until I felt his hand on my hip.

"Oh my." He purred. "What have we here? A cute little damsel in distress. Let me see what I can do."

I felt his hand start to slide up, pulling the bottom of my tee and exposing more of my half naked ass to his gaze. I reached back with my free hand to pull it back down, but Leo trapped it easily behind my back.

"Suzanne. Right? Now Suzanne, If a girl needs help, she should try not to get in the helper's way shouldn't she?" He soothed. "You just keep this hand still while I start to work.

"Leo. Leo. Please don't hurt me." I gushed. "Judy. Why did you bring him here?" This on the verge of tears.

"Quiet now!" Leo hissed. "We don't want to attract anyone else to the party do we?" As the gag went into my mouth.

Now that I was effectively silenced, Leo again began pulling up my tee to expose my rear. He released my arm and began to kneed my ass cheeks with both hands. As his assault continued, I could feel my pussy starting to leak into my panties. Thoughts of what Judy had told me rose unbidden in my mind. I was getting turned on by this whole scenario but it had to stop. Fantasy is one thing, but this was going too far. I struck out with my free hand but again Leo easily trapped it behind my back.

"Judy. Give me a hand here." He commanded. "It's a good thing we brought that little rope. Tie one end to her wrist, then twist up a big hank of her hair."

I felt the pressure of the rope added to my wrist, then a big hank of my long auburn hair being pulled into a pony tail. Leo pulled the rope up behind my back and tied it into my hair, which had the combined effect of immobilizing my arm while pulling my head back at the same time.

"Nice." He said as he stepped back to survey their handiwork. "Pretty as a picture" and I heard his phone click as he took one.

I was embarrassed enough already and I certainly did not want this teenager to have pictures of me. I struggled and mumbled into the gag but he took three more as he moved around the kitchen for different angles.

"OK. Let's see what we can do for you." He announced as he stepped behind me.

As he leaned over me, he pushed his crotch against my ass and I could feel his hard cock under his jeans. Instead of reaching for my arm, Leo pressed his palms on my hips and pushed them up along my sides. When he reached my armpits unimpeded, he realized that I was not wearing a bra. There was nothing to stop his hands as he pushed them under my chest and grabbed my breasts. His fingers immediately went to work on my extended nipples, twisting, pulling, rubbing. My pulse quickened along with my breathing as this teenager worked me over.

"I love laundry day." He sighed. "Underwear is so often optional."

My nipples were now at full extension and Leo had taken to pulling on them with a milking motion. Each squeeze and pull causing a jolt of electricity straight to my pussy. I was very aroused, and my increased breathing rate was causing me to huff loudly around the gag.

"Having trouble getting enough air Suzanne?" As he started to roll my nipples between thumb and finger. "If I take it off, will you be a good girl? Will you be quiet while I work?"

My brain was descending into an erotic fog of thoughts. I was trapped as this boy's plaything, my best friend was actually standing there watching, and I could hardly breathe. I nodded my head in ascent and then gasped as Leo undid the strap and removed the ball from my mouth.

"Leo. Please. You can't do this." I whined.

" Oh but I can." Was his whispered reply "Judy check her pussy for me."

Leo continued to milk my sensitive nipples as Judy pulled down my panties and traced a finger along my lips.

"She's ready Leo." She stated. "Nice and wet and ready." As she continued to rub gently.

"OK. Judy. Take out my cock and put it in her."

The sound of his zipper roared in my ears followed quickly by the tinkle of his belt buckle. I knew it was Judy, because Leo's fingers never stopped their infernal milking motion. Leo groaned loudly.

"That's it Judy. Just stroke it a couple times. If I come too soon it will spoil the fun. Line it up for me"

At those last words, Leo once again started rolling my nipples. I felt the head of Leo's cock being rubbed up and down along my pussy, and groaned in arousal as it finally came to rest just at the entrance to my hole.

"Tell me you want it." He whispered. " Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you. How much you want my cock to pound your cunt. Tell me."

It was all too much and I lost complete control.

"Please Leo. Please fuck me. I need your hard young cock to pound me. Fuck me Leo. Fuckkkkkkk mmmeeeeee."

As those last words left my lips, I felt Leo's cock stretch my pussy as he entered me right to the bottom. I faintly heard him groan his approval just before I started to cum. As I wiggled and squealed Leo pounded me with his cock driving me to a continuous orgasm. It wasn't long before I felt his whole body stiffen and then a strong jet of cum spray my cervix. OH GAWD. Could this boy cum.

He pulled his cock out, wiped it off on the bottom of my tee and did up his pants.

"OK Suzanne. Let's get you loose."

With that he grabbed the bottle of dish soap and poured it around my arm where it went into the drain. He used his fingers to spread the soap all around my arm, then sprayed just a bit of water from the tap.

"One...Two..Three..." And I was free. Falling back into Leo with a jerk.

But the ring. The ring was gone. I was frantic, until Leo said that he could get it for me with a rather ominous:

"But it's gonna cost you."

I didn't like the sounds of that, but I really had to have the ring. Leo went downstairs to shut off the circuit and get some tools. In no time, he had dropped the disposal from the sink,tipped it up and VOILA. The ring dropped out. When I went to grab it, he quickly closed his fist, so I couldn't touch it.

"See how close you are to the thing you desire, but still you can't touch it?" In a horse whisper. "Just like me, with you hot MILFs. I live right here in this neighborhood. I see you both in various kinds of dress, and it makes me crazy with desire to have you, but I can't. Well I couldn't, that is until now. How badly do you want this ring and what will you do to get it?"

"Leo." I began to plead. "Please. Please don't. That ring is very special to me. Please. I've got to have it back."

"OK. Let's see how badly you want it. Get down on your knees. Judy help her down."

My left hand was still tied to my hair behind me which limited my mobility. I was able to drop to my knees with Judy's help"

"Leo. OK. I'm on my knees begging you."

Leo walked towards me while unzipping his fly. I realized immediately that I wasn't on my knees to beg. I was on my knees to suck. Judy had her hands on my shoulders holding me in my submissive position.

"You'll love his cock Suzanne." She whispered. "It's so young, and hard. Isn't it gorgeous? Look at it Suzanne, It's throbbing for you."

When I had been stuck in the disposal, I had not been able to see Leo's cock when he took me from behind. Now I had a close up view of his fresh young dick. Judy was right. It was gorgeous. Hard and pink and throbbing as he moved it towards my lips. The whole scenario seemed unreal. My best friend was holding my shoulders while her teen lover pushed his cock at my face. Leo didn't even have to ask. I opened my mouth as he approached and he pushed right in between my lips. My arm was pulling on my hair causing my face to tilt up. I lifted my eyes to look at Leo's face as he pushed all the way to the back of my throat. I could taste our combined juices from before and it excited me even more as I sucked vigorously on this young man's thick cock. Seeing me comply, Judy let go of my shoulders and guided my right hand to Leo's cock.

"Stroke him Suzanne. He loves to be stroked while you suck him off." And that's exactly what I did.

Thank God that hubby was at a job in another county, and wouldn't be dropping in today. Wouldn't be finding his wife kneeling on the kitchen floor sucking the neighbor kid's cock. I was humiliated by what I was doing. Humiliated and yet so very excited, that I never wanted it to stop. But after a couple minutes of steady suction, I heard Leo groan, felt him stiffen, and then shoot his load directly into my mouth. Leo had telegraphed his orgasm fairly well and so I was expecting his first shot and was able to swallow without missing a beat.

My mind reeled. Two hours ago, I had called my friend for help and instead, she had brought her teen lover to fuck me. I was in a complete erotic haze and so horny I couldn't form a simple thought.

While my mind was still scrambled, Leo and Judy quickly bound my knees to my elbows and my ankles to my wrists. This had the effect of doubling me over and keeping my legs spread. They then flipped me on my back and without even asking, took a scissors and cut off my tee. For the first time I was completely naked for their inspection.

"Hmmm. Nice nipples." Leo groaned. " I knew they felt big, but who knew that big? They are already bigger than yours, Judy, and we haven't started to stretch them yet. Strip Judy. Strip and sit on her face. Make her eat your shaved pussy."

Judy groaned, pulled off her jeans, and lowered her wet pussy to my mouth. I had experimented a bit in college, so girl-girl sex is not completely foreign to me. I was so horny and she was so wet, I just pushed my tongue in and started licking and sucking her cunt. I felt, more than saw, Leo push Judy's head between my legs, and when her tongue licked my lips I moaned into her.

"That's it Judy. Suck her pussy. Suck all my cum out of her hot cunt." Leo instructed.

For the next half hour that's exactly what happened. As I serviced Judy with my mouth and tongue, she sucked and licked Leo's cum from my pussy. College had been fun, but this, this was a level of sexual intensity miles above that. Bound as I was, I didn't always have the best angles to reach Judy's sex, but she obligingly moved it to within my reach. Judy had been quite tentative to start but as I increased her arousal by eating her pussy, her enthusiasm grew until it seemed like she was trying lick devour me completely. Eventually, the combination of Judy's mouth and Leo's steady commentary, brought me to a strong orgasm. As I started to come down from mine, Judy stiffened and spasmed, leaking a large quantity of her juice into my mouth and down my face.

"Oh that was hot." growled Leo. "But we are running late. Judy get dressed and let's get going,"

As Judy dressed, Leo untied me, then took Judy's hand and left. I was a wreck. My mind was scrambled by a flood of emotions and memories of what had happened. I picked up the remnants of my tee and my discarded panties, before heading to the shower. As I stood under the steaming hot water, my mind replayed what had happened with Leo and Judy. And then it hit me. The ring. My Grandmother's ring. Leo had not returned it to me. Oh No. As I was wondering how I was going to get it back, I recalled Leo's admonition: "It's gonna cost you."

Judy's December

December is always a busy month for me. Shopping, baking, the parties. This year was particularly busy because on top of everything else, I had to satisfy my teen neighbor's sexual demands.

After Jimmy had revealed that he had been behind Leo's exploits, he insisted that his part of the bargain had included Leo's continued access to me. Thankfully, Jimmy had no real interest in watching, he simply wanted me to tell him of what Leo had done to me. At the same time, Leo was carrying about a half load of courses, and he dropped by 3 afternoons a week and every Saturday night. All in all, Leo was probably shoving that gorgeous teen dick into me about 6 times a week. He insisted that I remain totally clean shaved "down there", and he continued to apply larger and larger suction cups to my nipples.

It was sometime in mid December that my friend and neighbor Suzanne dropped in for coffee. Cup in hand she sat down on the couch and flipped her auburn curls off her face.

"Judy. You know I'm not a snoop, but honey, I have noticed that Leo is spending a lot of time at your place, and most of it is when Jimmy is out. Is there something you want to tell me?"

I couldn't hold back. Within minutes I had poured out the whole story. The party, the anal sex, the pet store, the sex shop, Jimmy's involvement. Leo's continued interest.

"Honey. What are you going to do now?" She asked. "Are you still seeing him? Is he still ...doing you...doing you in the ass?"

"Yes. Yes and I can't help myself. He just makes me crazy with his gorgeous hard young cock." This last as almost a whisper.

At this last revelation, I saw Suzanne's face go slack and she got a kind of far away look in her eye. Then she snapped out of it. By then we were finished our coffee and she went back across the street.

I couldn't believe how hot I was after revealing my secrets to Suzanne. Reliving my adventures with Leo by telling them to my best friend had my pussy fairly dripping with juice. When I heard the back door open I looked and saw Leo walking in. I was so horny I ran over, grabbed his hand and pressed it to my crotch.

"hhmmm. Hot and ready. Just the way I like it." he moaned.

I threw my arms around his shoulders, pulled him tight to me and kissed him as he fingered my wet pussy. As one hand drew my moisture out and rubbed it around my clit, the other raised up and started to vigorously knead my tits.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers
12