Judy's Misadventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Judy discovers a land of very strict gender roles.
3.8k words
4.36
27.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy or the Misadventures of Reluctant Sin

Chapter THREE - Judy continues her story

The next step was to get ahold of this guy in Dubai. According to Hanson's information the guy was an Englishman who used to work for the Bank of England named Humphrey Morice. Morice went in the Mideast by "Hussan." We sent a message about our interest in Taritarat to the email address Hanson gave us but just got a programed response that H. Morice was away and would respond to messages after he got back.

It had been months since I'd started my research and all I had was a little information of dubious value and a contact for a guy who travelled to Dubai, Glaessov and who knows where else.

Meanwhile, in the first positive development for the Rocklin children in a while, my brother got his shit together. Charles had gone back to college and gotten good grades and was applying to grad schools in international policy. Knowing his parents history, he had become interested in the Middle East and was studying Arabic.

On the other hand, Cate went completely off the rails. She was working full time as a stripper, sleeping with guys on the side for money, doing more drugs than ever and living in a house with five guys all of whom were sleeping with her. Gloria thought it was ok. "I was just like her at her age." I was surprised when she reached her 28th birthday.

I continued to write travel articles about places I'd only been to vicariously.

About a month after we got back from Veracruz, Dalman said that a select group of people from the magazine had been invited to attend what was otherwise a family gathering at the home of Roger Norman, founder of Big World Adventures, and his wife, Melody. Others that would be there were Bry Gorrig and his wife, Angie, and Roger Norman's son, Roger Jr., and his wife Molly. Also, Roger Senior's daughter Genie, a 20 something would be there with a few of her friends. From the magazine there would be me, Julie, Tony and Dalman.

I had only seen Mr. Norman from afar when he addressed large corporate meetings. I had never met Melody, Angie, Genie or Molly.

I was reluctant to go but Dalman said that it would be harmful to him and idiotic for me not to go. He said to dress as an attractive woman because both Norman and Gorrig would expect that. I did not have to worry about not having a thousand dollar dress as Norman knows how much employees are paid. Dalman said also that he did not really know what would happen other than dinner. He knew groups from other corporate sections had been invited to such events in the past. Dalman concluded, "Knowing both Norman and Gorrig, I'd say you should expect to be gazed at a lot and boorish conversation. There might be other forms of insulting behavior. Wear clean underwear." I hoped the food would be good.

At first, I really did not understand why the magazine people were at the gathering at all unless it was that Gorrig and Norman felt they had to talk to Dalman and could not stand him undiluted. They did not need Julie and me as eye candy because the other women there were all beautiful. Norman's wife, Melody, is probably younger than me, particularly if I was born two years earlier than I'd thought. Of course, she was a former Centerfold. Roger Norman Jr.'s wife Molly was about Melody's age and also looked like she could have been a Centerfold. Gorrig's wife was in her early 40s and very attractive.

Genie was the daughter of Norman's wife after Angie's mother. She had with her three male friends, Mike, Matt and Chris, all of whom looked like they could be male nude dancers. In fact, I think they were.

The fourteen of us assembled and started with a cocktail in the Norman's incredible living room of high priced art and glitter. I'd decided to wear my long dress that was tight about my hips and showed lots of cleavage. I was a bit worried I might have been immodest until I saw that Melody's dress was cut with a V in front that came down almost to her navel and was so short it barely covered her ass. The diamond choker around her neck contained more expensive rocks than I had ever seen before. Mrs. Gorrig, although supposedly of an age and Norman's daughter by some much earlier wife, was dressed still more immodestly. One could see right through Angie's blouse and her skirt was as short as Melody's but made of leather. Genie was dressed no more modesty than her half sister with a skin-tight top made of some expensive translucent material, no bra and a mini-skirt that barely covered her butt. Molly, also with a diamond choker wore a short, skintight dress with a zipper in front that seemed to say, "In case of horniness, pull chain." I hardly need mention that Julie was dressed like she planned to be undressed soon with a very short tight black dress, a leather choker with blood red rhinestones, fishnet stockings and heels so high that I don't know how she walked.

The talk in the living room started predictably. After introductions, there was talk about what everyone did, weather, and college football. There was chat about the backgrounds of the people who were not of the family. It seemed Gorrig and Norman picked particularly on me with embarrassing questions about my personal relationships and family background. I definitely did not mention the circumstances of my birth, particularly as I was not sure myself anymore.

The older men moved the conversation to work, not caring that that left half the people there out of the discussion. It left Julie, Tony and I with nothing to say that would not get us into trouble. Dalman naturally spoke about how great the magazine was and spoke of efforts to make it more of a real source of news that someone might seek out to read in addition to serving as an advertising piece for the corporation's hotels and travel services. No one made much effort to act interested in what Dalman said.

The discussion eventually turned to the favorite topic of Roger Norman Sr., Roger Jr. and Bry Gorrig, the inferiority of women and the need to keep them from involvement in activities outside their proper roles in the bedroom, nursery and kitchen. Women are too governed by their lusts and emotions it seems. "Just look at how Angela Merkel screwed things up in Germany with her stupid compassion for Syrian refugees. A man would not have done something just because he felt sorry for people," Roger Sr. said. "I agree that Merkel should not have further compromised the ethnic purity of Germany," Gorrig replied, "but part of her thinking was reasonable. Because the stupid Germans largely forgot to have children in the 70s and 80s, they badly need new people to keep their economy going. Mercedes can't automate everything." "True," Roger Sr. said, "but the reason the birthrate in Germany is below 1.5 is that the Germans have allowed women to decide how many children they would have. Left on their own, women won't have enough children to man the factories and the battlefields. When Germany was great it had a birthrate that allowed it to do great things." "Merkel should have done her duty to have children," Gorrig agreed. "Frauke Petry has four which gives her at least some credibility in my book."

The Normans and Gorrig voiced more such reflections on current and historical events before agreeing that things were now moving in the right direction and even many women now realized that governing was best left to men. "53 percent of American white women know their place and I foresee a day when the ill-advised 19th Amendment is repealed and voting is left to men entirely," Norman Sr. said. It was then announced that dinner would be served.

We went to a large but not too large dinning room and were seated comfortably at a table. I should say; the table and chairs were comfortable. My placement across from Gorrig, between Dalman and Norman Sr. was about as uncomfortable as possible. Dalman bumped his leg against mine a number of times. This was annoying. Norman glanced down my dress frequently. That was expected. I had, after all, worn a very low cut dress. Gorrig looked across the table from me from time to time as though he was not sure whether to eat his next course or to attack my breasts with a spoon like bowls of sherbet. That was frightening.

The food was excellent. I'd never tasted so many elegant little portions of varieties of shrimp, lobster, and beef dishes. The Grand Cru Chablis was super and went straight to my head. The super Tuscan served with the beef was also excellent, dry but not excessively.

When it came time for desert, Norman Sr. said that the sugared desert would be saved until later. He had another type of desert in mind now. He then asked Julie, "Would you have sex with me for 20,000 dollars?" Julie was a bit in her cups of wine with the cups holding her breasts starting to fail. Without thinking, she said, "certainly." Norman then said, "I must warn you that I always begin by delicately but painfully flagellating a woman from neck to knee before I fuck her." To this Julie replied, "In that case, I might be able to give you a discount from the $20,000." Everyone laughed.

Turning to me, Roger Senior said, "Tell me Judy," Rogers said, "would you let me flagellate and then fuck you for $20,000." I had heard the old saw about G.B. Shaw or someone asking a woman if she'd sleep with him for 20,000 pounds and then offering 20 pounds after she'd said "yes" to 20,000. So I replied, "No, I don't think you can put a price on honor." Rogers snorted out, "Are you shitting me?"

Gorrig instantly took up a debate that it was clear that he had had with Norman before. "Oh Roger, the point of the story is that a woman willing to compromise her honor for any price is a whore, but you don't believe in honor so the whole game with Judy is pointless. She probably does not really believe that sex outside love and marriage is sinful and you certainly do not, so how could you think less of a woman for agreeing to sex for money when according to your values it is not worse than writing a magazine article for money."

"You're mainly right, Bry," Norman said, "but the fact that Judy bothered to feign virtue and that I take satisfaction in Julie quickly admitting to be a whore shows that we have not completely internalized our own principles or lack of principles." Gorrig, replied, "It is your feelings and Judy's quaint reservations that should be revised. The mission of women is to be beautiful and to bring children into the world. This is not at all as unmodern as it sounds. The female bird pretties herself for her mate and hatches eggs for him. In exchange the male takes care of gathering food, and stands guard and wards off enemies. How does it change the basic nature of the transaction if we place it into a modern money-based economic context and use money instead of worms?"

Turning to me again Roger Senior said, "Ok, now seriously, for 20,000 dollars would you not go to the living room and take off your dress and allow one of Genie's friends to fuck you for the amusement of us all? Later after desert and a shower, you will retire with me for a healthy whipping and another thorough shagging."

Somewhat in a trance, I asked, "Are Julie and I to have sex in front of all these people and what will they do?" I really don't know why I said that, but I did.

Roger Sr. acted as though that was the smartest thing I had said all night. "Judy here makes an excellent point. Let us all go to the exercise parlor and have the whores take up positions to be fucked by Tony and Genie's three friends." Genie protested that she had brought her friends to entertain her. Her father assured her that her friends were young and potent and she would only benefit from them "having a practice round with the whores."

We were directed to the "exercise room" and found that, in addition to much legitimate exercise equipment, it had many different bondage devices and various kinds of cushioned furniture. Julie doffed her dress, and, to my surprise, so did Melody and Molly. Observing my surprise, Roger Jr. said, "Melody and Molly are whores too, just signed up for a long term contract." I had nothing to say to that and just lifted my dress over my head.

One of Genie's friends (I think it was Matt, but who cares?) worked my panties off, fondled my breasts, squeezed my buttocks and pushed me back onto a padded, meter wide bench used for pressing weights. He entered my wet pussy without the least difficulty. I wrapped my legs around the hunk. He responded with a deep French kiss, followed by sucking my areola and working two fingers down to gently squeeze my nether lips onto the base of his cock. With all the buildup, I came once pretty quickly and he began to hump me with vigor and I received his flow as my second coming caused my cervix to suck up every drop of his seed it could.

I did not observe the other lovemaking but when I came back to the world I saw Tony withdrawing from Melody, and the other two of Julia's friends finishing with Molly and Julie. Roger Sr. pronounced me, Julie, Molly and Melody to be "most splendid whores." I wondered why the women were insulted for performing sex on request while Tony and Genie's three friends were not, but I guess they were not getting paid.

After a quick shower and a nude swim in the Norman's pool, the company reassembled in the dining room for crème brulee, coffee and cognac. Roger Sr. was simply a good host for a while but then announced that the second round of sex would begin shortly. Of course, the ruling class was not going to participate in an open orgy with the whores and young studs. Through some pre-arrangement, Genie went somewhere with her three toys, Tony was dispatched to entertain Angie, Dalman got Molly and Roger Jr. went off with Melody. This left, as contracted, Julie and me to serve Gorrig and Roger Sr. I was scared.

Gorrig put black leather collars with numerous stainless steel hooks on them on Julie and me. Roger Sr. and Gorrig led us to a smaller room off from the exercise room fitted with all sorts of equipment that I had never seen before. Some of the stuff was very sinister looking. Gorrig said looking at my panicked face, "Don't worry, girls, we won't do anything more to you than what we are paying for. Let's start by handcuffing you and attaching the cuffs to the wall in front of you with your bodies bent forward, your legs spread and your lovely boobs hanging downward." Julie bent forward and her arms were cuffed and attached to a hook on the wall. I reluctantly followed having lost any will to resist anything. I felt something go up my ass that I later learned was a butt plug.

Gorrig and Roger Sr. stripped down to the waist showing that they were in good shape for men over 60. "There is something about hanging boobs if they are large but natural that just totally gets me going. I can't help myself," Roger Sr. said as he picked out a padded whip that he slapped across Julie and me erratically and with uncertain intervals. This was not like my little whipping in Mexico. This was not to just humiliate and annoy but to bring us to a crying puddle of anxiety and pain. From neck to knee and back up again I felt hard swats that could not be predicted. I could not think. I could not do anything but feel. He added a few hard swats from above directly across our open vulva to conclude and said, "Your turn Bry."

Gorrig did nothing for a few minutes before explaining that a few re-arrangements were needed to allow him to work our tits and other parts in front properly. I was happy to see as I caught part of reflection of my back in a mirror that I was reddened but not marked. We were now turned around and a padded piece of exercise equipment about hip high was placed behind our buttocks. With our legs attached to the base of the equipment, our pelvises were thrust out with us leaned backward and our arms tied so as to give complete exposure to our breasts, bellies and pubic regions.

Gorrig said, "I think I will just enjoy the view of these two ill-bred females, who should have spent the last 10 years or so concentrating on being fucked and having children. Today we will only give them a light whipping and a hard fucking as we are men of our word. Someday soon they should be owned and managed to be the beautiful docile breeding animals that nature intended them to be.

He snapped a few photos for his collection then slapped his flogger across the base of my breast and directly across the nipples. I began to scream. He put some sort of clamp on my nipples and began to flog Julie from her neck to her thighs and between the thighs until she was screaming also. Putting clamps on Julie, he took the clamps off me exchanging one pain for another and proceeded to flog me between the hips.

I did not think it fun. I did not think it horrible. I did not find or think at all. I simply received. I temporarily lost my mind.

I'm sure it did not actually last long and Gorrig was undoubtedly very gentle compared to overseers whipping galley slaves or antebellum slave bosses. He did not cut the skin. When it was over, he left us in this awkward position while he and Roger Norman took off their pants.

We were detached from the wall and placed face up on narrow padded beds with pillows under our hips and with our legs having no where to go but to fall down by the side. This situation did not last long as soon Norman's penis was directed around and into my moist vagina. It felt lovely, particularly after the whipping.

"Gorrig, who was just starting to enter Julie's pussy, announced, "I have never understood men who focus on oral or anal sex or who pull out before they deposit their sperm in the place where it have the most effect. One takes a woman by planting oneself in the place put by nature in the lesser vessel for the purpose of allowing men to recreate and procreate." If Julie concerned herself with this speech, it was not apparent in her expressions that instead indicated that her attention was not on words but on what was on and in her body. I learned that, unlike me, she is very vocal during sex with a constant stream of "Fuck, oh fuck" sounded out with a religion passion.

I guess it was some chemistry released by the pain and humiliation that removed any temptation to think or analyze or question. Again, I was just a recipient of emotions, of feelings of a physical invasion and ultimately of Roger Norman's seed. I wrapped my thighs around him. There was nothing else to do with my legs. With my eyes closed, he was just as handsome as Genie's hot friend who had been in me last and Norman lasted much longer. The rhythm was steady and effective. Maybe I am a slut. Maybe that's not bad.

I reached my third and fourth climax of the evening and was happy not to move for minutes. The contractions felt against the butt plug were intense and something I'd not experienced before. After Norman withdrew, I just laid on the bed too narrow for sleep, and tried to recall if I had ever had coherent thoughts.

Eventually, I recovered, as did Julie. Norman pointed to a bathroom and asked if we'd like to wash off before putting on clothes. Julie and I took a shower together to save time and inspect each other's bodies for wounds. There were pink lines and little bruises but nothing that would last more than a day or two. I felt satiated. Julie seemed happy.

The whole party briefly re-assembled in the living room. Melody had not even bothered to put clothing on and displayed clear signs on her back and front that Roger Jr. had many of the same interests as his father. To me he said that he hoped I had been moved to make the most I could make of my life "as a woman."

Roger Norman Sr. walked over to a desk in the corner of the room and started counting out currency. Coming to Julie and me he said, "I regret to say they don't make $10,000 bills anymore so I have to give you each packs of $100 bills.

12