Judy's Misadventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mayor's son, one of his wives, Khalid, Morice, Tony and I went into the next room. The mayor said that he should not be present as his daughter in law performed the religious act.

There were a number of straw beds. It developed that none of those beds would be involved in what we would see. Instead, the wife put one hand around a wooden rail attached to the wall and leaned forward. The mayors son lifted her abaya just enough to reveal that she wore nothing under it around her waist while the wife used her free hand apparently to rub around her clitoris. The son entered her like a stud horse and she began to sing a strange chat with closed eyes. The son did not touch his wife except the minimum amount necessary to have his penis in her vagina. He thrust. The chant and the rubbing went on for not more than five minutes. The son gasped and she gasped and then altered her chant to a slower rhythm and it was over.

"That was efficient," Tony said. I asked if the chant and the hand work between the woman's legs was part of the religious service. Morice asked a question of the son who answered in a solemn face before Morice turned to us and said, "Yes, the women say that there is an angel between their legs that must be worshipped with praise." If the woman understood what we were talking about, she did not show it. I was pleased that these poor women at least had found a way to get some pleasure out of life. Morice said something and the mayor's son and his wife left the room immediately. The mayor came in the opened door and shut it behind him.

I sensed what would come next and was not wrong. Morice said,"Now, mademoiselle, it is time for you to learn still more about Wallee life by experiencing it directly on your own person. Kindly remove your clothing under your abaya and assume the position that you saw taken by the last woman." I blushed and said that such a demonstration was entirely unnecessary and was not any part of what I had requested on the tour. Tony, Khalid and the Mayor smirked and Morice simply said, "Are you going to do what I asked or must you be forced. And mind you, if you give us much trouble I am certain that the mayor here would be pleased to have you as his fourth wife. The mayor and Khalid have been promised you and they will not be denied. I think Tony may also wish to participate."

There was no choice. Somehow excited and moist from having watched the religious act, I did not need to worship the angel as the son's second wife had done. I felt no one would mind if I did not attempt the chant. Traditions were also disregarded in other respects. I held the rail with both hands as the mayor lifted my abaya up so as to reveal my entire nude torso. He squeezed my breasts like a camel udder as he thrust into my vagina from behind. He did not take much longer with me than his son had taken with his wife. This left me briefly frustrated.

Khalid, though, went at me like a man skilled in pleasing himself as well as gods. He lifted the abaya completely off me and fondled my breasts and clitoris before slamming into me. His penis was larger than his hands. The action this time was prolonged, skillful and vigorous. There was no doubt who was in charge but I met every thrust while feeling like a primitive mammal with no thought but survival and reproduction. I came powerfully.

Tony asked Morice if the position was strictly necessary. Morice answered that he could use another position but that the mayor or Khalid might kill him if he took me up the ass. "Sodomy is an abomination." Tony said he'd had "sloppy thirds" before and tossed my abaya onto a pile of hay then tossed me face up on the abaya before working his penis into my soaked pussy without difficulty.

"It's about time I finally got to fuck you," Tony said romantically. The mayor and Khalid watched this western style spectacle with interest and Morice recorded the next ten or twenty minutes on his cell phone camera. "The phone is useless as a phone out here but it makes a good video camera. You are going to be an Internet pornstar."

I just focused on the penis and Tony working his tongue around my nipples and lightly biting them and French kissing me with his tongue working the upper part of my mouth. What else was there to do? Morice got to record my face twice as I came again trying not to scream for fear of what might be heard outside.

After Tony and I had gotten back to normal breathing, Morice said that I had learned much in the country of the Wallee but suspected that any article I wrote for the magazine would not contain everything I experienced. He added that it was too late to drive back to Glaessov. We would stay in a house of a man who had been killed whose widow had run away to one of the cities. I spent much of the night with either the cock of Khalid or Tony in my vagina. Traditional in other respects, Khalid told me in broken French he'd learned to share women with other men while raping women on three continents as a mercenary.

12