Judy's Misadventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months after the dinner on the yacht, Judy received a message from Bry Gorrig one Monday. "We regret the delay but we wanted to make sure that everything was done perfectly. We will meet again on the Golden Sail on Thursday. We can have a driver pick you up to take you to the yacht along with Gloria and anyone else you would like to bring with you. In the meantime, Dr. Adelstein will visit you for a medical check up."

"What the fuck," Judy thought. "In three days I am going onto the boat again. I'd best take both Gloria and Megan with me so that I don't find myself chained to a bed in a brothel in Shanghai. No, that's not even good enough. All three of us could wind chained in a brothel in Shanghai. I will call Charles too."

Charles was in graduate school but he had kept contact with the people he had met in Taritarat and even with Cate who was back there. Harpin had arranged for him to get a student discount at the Five Star brothels where he went ahead and screwed Loretta while at least avoiding Cate. He readily agreed to drive down from Gainesville on Thursday.

When Judy talked to Megan about Thursday, Megan said that she'd already been contacted by a Mrs. Smith who she knew through Gloria. Dr. Adelstein was going to visit her too.

Thursday at 7:30 the three Rocklins and Megan arrived at the boarding place for the Golden Sail. A sign said that the restaurant was closed that night for a private party. The captain met the four at the boarding passage to welcome the "guests of honor." Inside, it did not seem to be much of a party. Only Bry Gorrig and Roger Norman Senior were there when they arrived. "Roger and Bry, this had better be good," Judy said. The group was shown to one of a number of large semi-circular tables facing a small stage. Judy was asked to take the place in the center of the table with Gloria, Charles and Megan placed near her almost as bodyguards. Norman and Gorrig sat on either end of the semi-circle.

Gorrig began, "You will certainly recall our last meeting Gloria and Judy, but for the benefit of Charles and Megan allow me to explain that Judy called Mr. Norman and me liars and hypocrites. I am not sure where the liar accusation comes from. Roger and I have never told Judy a lie in our lives. If we took advantage of her voluntary trip to Taritarat, we used no subterfuge to get her there and Mr. Harpin, we are told, even disclosed the danger that officials there might come unbribed at a most inopportune moment. The accusation that we would not bring Julie back after promising to do so hurt our feelings very badly." He did not sound very hurt as he said that.

"Judy's charge against us of not following our principles by failing to maintain consistently the position of male position of superiority has superficial plausibility." Gorrig went on. "It is true that living in the West we are required to keep up certain outside appearances regarding treatment of wives and daughters that would not have to be maintained in a country that recognized fully both the silliness of conventional sexual morality and the proper place of women. We regret this need to maintain appearances. Also, we believe in women's equality, by which we mean that all women should be equally subservient to men.

"In the West, certain religious groups, wronging accused of being backward, do urge that women obey and be limited to their proper roles but even these groups do not maintain this position with proper rigor. Women are allowed to speak out in church even in churches that pretend to be faithful to the principle that women must obey. Worse, outside of these religious groups, various levels of misguided feminism are prevalent in North America, Australia, and Europe. We believe that soon the West will recognize the error of its' ways and our outward deference to misguided political correctness and social mores can be terminated.

"For now, it may be noted that among the cherished principles of Roger and me is to make lots of money. Not doing things that may embarrass our business and cause us to make less money is utterly consistent with that principle. Thus, we cannot rightly be accused of inconsistency for outwardly conducting our lives in a way that maximizes profits."

Some noise was heard from the bar but the bar could not be seen where they were seated. Judy and her friends were tense with anticipation. Judy was starting to feel sorry she had called out Norman and Gorrig except that no, she was not really sorry at all.

"As to the accusation that I married Angie in order to suck up to Roger, it is simply not true. As you heard, Roger and I have always been more of partners. More importantly, I was certain that Angie would be a perfect wife having been properly trained overseas. I believe now that the gathering of persons in the bar may assemble in the dinning room."

Gorrig's Sturmtroopers emerged from the bar, followed by Roger Junior, Dalman, Tony, Harpin and the three hunk dancers that Genie had brought to the party at Norman Senior's house two years ago.

The reader knows what comes next. Julie walked in holding leashes attached to the necks of Angie, Eva, and Genie. All four women were nude except for collars. Angie, Eva and Genie had pinks lines all over their bodies and "over-privileged bitches" written across their bellies. Angie and Eva had studs through their nipples. Charles was amazed. Gloria smiled, laughed and said, "We have met Eva, also known as Mrs. Smith."

Judy had a variety of feelings ranging from happiness at seeing Julie, guilt that she had put Angie, Eva and Genie through this not knowing their situation, horror that she was going to have to make good on her dare and thrilled satisfaction that she would make good on her dare.

Pushing her chair away from the table, she walked to Julie and embraced her. She whispered "sorry" to the other women. Angie said "no problem" as though she had not been put out at all. Eva actually giggled.

Roger Norman Sr. said, "Angie, and Eva have both spent long enough in a Five Star brothel in Taritarat to learn how to be perfect in bed, have one child and learn that their place in society is largely horizontal. They, like Molly and Melody, also know that they can play the queen in public in the West but that they will go back to Taritarat if they forget their proper roles. To maintain appearances, we let Genie get through college before being sent for post-graduate studies in Glaessov.

Gorrig said, "My first wife, Betty, has been in Taritarat for over 10 years since I paid Morice to take her there. The alimony the previous 15 years was not bad but I thought she would be happier and would better serve mankind in Taritarat. We are assured that she adjusted well. She'd like you to visit her again, though, Gloria.

"My and Betty's second daughter is in the Five Star community in Lbirne to receive her training. She is six months pregnant. After she has had the child and nursed, she can come back here and join her sister Eva. They will both be married soon to men of my choosing. They will begin having children here and will both be available to many men. To the ignorant world, they will be society ladies. Privately, they will be in their proper place.

"As you can see we have a little more work to do with Genie's nipples," Roger said. "Genie could not be brought back immediately from Taritarat after our last meeting because she had just had a child and, as you know, the Taritarat authorities require that women nurse children for at least two months after childbirth. Gloria, you've done this many times, in the bar you will find equipment for piercing Genie's nipples."

"No, no, no," Judy said, "you can do that later. I know when I am beaten." With that, Judy got out of her seat and slowly walked onto the stage. The crowd cheered as she unbuttoned her jacket, removed it and threw it aside. Her blouse and pants soon followed. She then raised her arms, thrust forward her breasts and, reaching back into her college literature courses, recited, "Why are our bodies soft and weak and smooth, unapt to toil and trouble in the world, but that our soft conditions and our hearts should well agree with our external parts?"

Roger Sr. asked Goring, "Bry, were we planning to eat and then fuck or fuck and then eat?" "I think that at least Judy must be fucked," Bry replied. He told Eva to act as Judy's lady in waiting. Judy was relieved of her bra displaying her breasts to the assembled multitude and the cameras that Tony had set up. Her panties were removed and Bry said that, as entertainment to enjoy with their soup, Judy should now be positioned to be enjoyed in her ass, mouth and pussy by respectively Tony, Dalman and Gorrig's eldest son. The rest of the meal should be delayed so that everyone could go below deck and work up a further appetite except that Julie and Judy will accompany Roger and me to the captain's cabin."

After a fine dinner, Harpin announced that he was taking Megan to Taritarat for training. Megan feigned some dismay but naturally was secretly enthusiastic. After Megan spent 18 months in Taritarat and had a child, Charles became Megan' master, impregnator and pimp. He never bothered to marry her but he did get a degree in public policy and a good job at the State Department. Subsequently, Megan served the national interest at numerous posts and in numerous positions.

So, all ended well. All the women of the story assumed their place as breeding bimbos. Julie and Judy got positions at the magazine again but they did not have to work very hard at writing. They became kept women available in bed to anyone that Norman or Gorrig designated.

Judy and Julie travel some about the world to eat at nice restaurants and perform sexual services at Big World Adventure facilities and the Five Star communities in Taritarat. They have learned to swim almost as well as Cate. The real roles of Julie and Judy at Big World Adventure and their numerous pregnancies have had to be handled with discretion as do the roles of the daughters and wives of the alpha males. All this discretion should become less necessary as all the world becomes more like Taritarat.

The End

12