Judy's November Ch. 03

Story Info
Leo continues with Judy while Jimmy is away All is revealed.
3.7k words
4.62
80.3k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers

If you haven't read Judy's Halloween and the previous chapters of Judy's November I strongly encourage you to do so before you continue with this chapter, and do remember that although I try to make it as realistic as possible, this is a work of fiction and as such may have taken some poetic license.

A special note to those who comment. I really appreciate your supportive comments and constructive criticism, but to those who feel the need to leave nasty and or downright abusive anonymous comments: It's OK if you don't like this story go read someone else's. Please remember that if it wasn't for those of us writing these stories, you would have NOTHING to read.


I was in a complete daze as I worked around the house. Leo had insisted that I keep the collar and tail in place, and with every move I made, one or the other surfaced in my consciousness. My collar would rub on my neck. The tail would gently brush the back of my thighs. I'd bump into something and the tail would cause the butt plug to jump in my ass. And always there was the persistant tinkle of my metal tag reminding me that I was Leo's pet.

This was insane. Why was I acting like this. He's just an eighteen year old boy and I'm a grown married woman almost twice his age. When he had me tied up, I'd had no choice, but why not just reach up and take off the collar. Why not just pull out this silly tail? Yet every time I decided to do just that, my mind flashed to the incredible rush of his hard young cock sliding deep into my ass. Pumping and pumping. I would recall the intense feeling of humiliation as he exposed me to his friend at the pet shop, and my lower abdomen would turn to butter again. It was like I had returned to my youth. I was obsessed with having sex with this boy and I would be his pet if that is what it took to have him continue to fuck me like he had.

But he hadn't had he? He had let the sex store owner finger me to orgasm, but he had unceremoniously dropped me off like some discarded toy. He hadn't fucked me but that was all I could think about. Hoping, wishing, dreaming, that he would come through the door, pin me down and fuck me senseless. Wondering if he would do me with the tail and plug still in place, or pull out the tail and take me back there. The entire afternoon was spent with these thoughts spinning through my brain, cranking up my libido and causing my pussy to lubricate furiously. Several times I had to go to the bathroom and wipe a cloth around my crotch to clean up the constant flow of juice before it ran down my legs. As bad as that was, it was ten times worse when the housework was done. Then I had nothing else to distract me and my entire mind focused on Leo. How could I get him to come over? I couldn't phone him, I could only await his pleasure. It was maddening, frustrating, and intensely arousing all at once.

I don't drink much, and almost never when I am alone, but I needed something to calm my nerves, so I poured a strong Jack and Coke. That was a mistake. Every sip reminded me of that first night . Halloween. When Leo had taken his pleasure with me. I just couldn't stop thinking about him and what he, we, had done. By eleven that night I was a complete mess. I was buzzed on the drinks and I was so horny I was shaking like a leaf. I looked over towards Leo's house and saw that it was completely dark. THAT BASTARD. He had left me hanging here and gone to bed. I headed to the bedroom and pulled out my vibrator. I needed some kind of relief and if Leo had abandoned me it would have to do.

I peeled off the tee and lay on the bed, reached into the nightstand and pulled out the vibrator, as I was turning it on, I heard a tapping on the patio door. When I looked up, there was Leo's face pressed against the glass, looking straight into my soul shaking his head no. I jumped up, dropping the vibrator, and slid open the door.

"Where have you been?" I scolded, "I've been going nuts all afternoon. Get in here and fuck me." I demanded, pulling him in through the door and sliding it closed behind him.

"Quiet." he rasped "The neighbors are sitting out next door and they will hear you." This with a wry smile.

"What were you going to do with the vibrator pet?" he asked. "I hope you weren't thinking of making yourself come. I'm the only one who decides when you get to come, and how. I have a good mind to handcuff you and leave you here alone tonight so you can't masturbate while you think about that"

"Oh gawd Leo. No please don't make me wait any more. Please. Please. Tell me what you want, I need to come. I need you to make me come. Please." I pleaded hoping to escape the fate he had described.

"OK then. Not all night," he whispered, " only 'till my folks turn in and I can come back for you. Hold out your wrists."

My mind was in such a turmoil I didn't even think, I just reacted to his command. Before I knew it the cuffs were locked on my wrists and attached to the headboard. When I was secured, Leo leaned down to me.

"I went back to the sex store today and picked up another present for you."

Another present? What now? I watched as he opened a small paper bag and removed a big rubber thimble with a suction cup at the end. I had never seen anything like it before.

"I told the owner that your tits are particularly sensitive and he suggested that a pair of these would drive you wild."

My breasts are very sensitive and once a man starts to feel me up, I am putty in his hands. Leo knew this from our previous encounters and he was taking full advantage. He pressed and kneaded my tits pulling vigorously on my hard nipples. Leo moved his mouth to my left nipple, licked around it and then sucked it hard into his mouth until he had it totally wet with his saliva. He squeezed the thimble flat, placed the suction cup over my nipple and released it. OH MY GAWD. The suction produced by the expanding thimble pulled my nipple into a recess in the cup, causing it to almost double in size. I could feel my nipple continuing to expand as it started to throb in time with my racing heartbeat. Without missing a beat Leo latched onto the other nipple and when he had it wet and erect, attached a second bulb to it. I had never experienced anything like this. I looked down to see that my nipples had swollen with blood to the point that they more than half filled the cups. The center of my abdomen felt like it was melting and fireworks were going off in my brain.

"See you a little later," he whispered in my ear, causing a rush of goosebumps down my back and arms, "I'll be back to play in a little while."

I begged and pleaded with him to give me some release, but he simply flicked off the light and exited back onto the patio leaving me with no recourse but to lay frustrated and suffering in the dark. For the first few minutes, I tried to shake the suction cups off, but they were on too tight. Eventually I just lay there, nipples throbbing, awaiting his return.

It was an eternity until I heard the door quietly sliding open and Leo returned. He grabbed my ankles and slowly, torturously, his hands moved up my legs. Gently pushing them further open as he did. Having suffered for so long, I was in no mood for foreplay. I wanted him to jump me. I wanted him to climb between my legs and push his beautiful cock into my dripping pussy. I wanted him to pull out the plug and drill his hard young dick into my ass. I couldn't help myself. I started to plead with him to do those things. Do anything to bring me off, but he just kept up his slow progression up my body.

"Please Leo. Please do something. Please make me come." I begged him.

Leo's response was to settle back to take in the view of his handiwork. Then he slid his hand over my hairless crotch and started to rub my lower abdomen. He was teasing me. Not touching my pussy lips or clit, but the rubbing was taking me to even higher levels of arousal.

"Would you like me to fuck you in your wet pussy Judy?" he whispered. "I would like to try that to see what it feels like with your tail in."

With everything else going on I had forgotten about the tail. Now that he reminded me of my submission, I could feel it beneath me tickling my thighs, turning me on even more. When he brought a finger down to tickle my clit, I spasmed and jerked but it was not enough to make me come. I was right on the edge but couldn't drop over. Quick as a cat, Leo stripped and crawled up between my legs pushing my knees up toward my shoulders. I felt the fat head of his rigid cock at the entrance and begged him to push it in. Push it in he did. I was so wet that there was no resistance as he slid in until his balls slapped my pussy lips. No resistance but an unfamiliar tightness as the butt plug squeezed his cock through the thin wall which separated them.

I came. I came hard. And as Leo pumped his cock in and out of my stretched pussy I continued to come continuously. My brain stopped functioning and I started babbling incoherently in grunts and syllables. I pulled at the handcuffs and whipped my head from side to side as the endless orgasms continued to wash over me. It was too much. I couldn't breath. I felt a strong jet of hot semen hit the top of my pussy and my entire being was wracked with an orgasm so intense that I lost consciousness.

When I awoke, Leo was removing the handcuffs and rubbing my wrists.

"That was fun." he soothed "How are you feeling?"

I felt like a rag doll and told him so. After releasing the suction cups, he then rolled me over and removed the butt plug saying that although the tail was originally a turn-on, all it had done was get in the way of our fucking.

"Get some sleep Judy" he whispered, "I'll be back in the morning."

The sun was streaming in through the patio door when I came back from my morning shower and saw Leo standing there. The hot shower had helped, but my stiff muscles still complained as I rushed over to let him in. Leo swept me up in a big hug and kiss, pulled off my towel, and started running his hands over my naked body, kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth. My pussy started to respond immediately. Then he stepped back.

"Turn around and bend over." he ordered "

As I stood bent over, Leo moved close behind me and pressed his cock deep into my stretched asshole. The intensity of his penetration knocked the breath out of me with a grunt. It only took a few pumps into my ass before I felt a strong jet of semen squirt into my bowels. Disappointment flooded through me. I was just getting warmed up and Leo was already done. I needn't have worried.

Leo then stood me up and attacked my nipples. They were still tingling from the night before and they stood at attention immediately. When he had them nice and wet, Leo attached the suction cups again causing my nipples to expand and throb. I was now in a state of desperate need and told Leo that I needed release. In seconds I was lying on my back across the bed and Leo had his mouth on my pussy. As his tongue caused waves of pleasure, Leo reached up and started pulling at the suction cups sending spikes of arousal to my already overstimulated brain. As he continued to run his tongue up and down my slit, he pulled quite hard on the suction cups causing them to pop off.

I looked down and saw that my engorged nipples looked almost twice their normal size. When Leo reattached the suction cups, they grew even bigger and throbbed on the verge of pain. Just as the throbbing started to subside, Leo grabbed the cups and started a slight twisting motion. At the same time, his mouth moved to my clit and sucked it in. Hard. My orgasm was instantaneous and huge. Once again my teen lover had taken me over the top.

When I had returned to earth, Leo suggest that we should have some breakfast, because what he'd just eaten hadn't filled him up. I laughed out loud, and the contractions caused my stretched asshole to leak some of Leo's juice down my leg. I quickly ran to the bathroom and cleaned up. As I exited the room, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair was a tangled mess, and my face had that "fresh fucked" look about it, but it was the suction cups on my nipples that drew my eyes. I stared at them in the mirror and couldn't believe how they looked. I was reaching up to take them off when Leo told me to stop.

"The guy at the store said I could leave them on you for a couple hours at a time, so that's what I'm gonna do." he stated firmly. "Pull on a tee and let's get on with breakfast.

My pussy twitched. I really wasn't sure about leaving the cups on, but there wasn't any significant discomfort so I thought I'd go along with it for now. When I pulled on the tee, Leo commented that I now had some serious "pokies" which was an understatement.

My goodness, Leo's appetite for sex was only exceeded by his appetite for food. He ate a huge breakfast, then sat back and watched me clean up.

"Shouldn't you be getting home?" I inquired "Won't your folks wonder where you are?"

"Nope." was his quick response " They left super early this morning and won't be back until Tomorrow night. That gives us lots of time to play."

Oh my God, did we ever play. There was hardly a minute when Leo didn't have his hands on me somewhere, or his cock in one of my holes. After a couple hours, he allowed me to remove the suction cups and OW did my nipples ever throb again for a minute or two. The feeling went away as Leo gently "kissed them all better" but they remained larger than normal for the rest of the afternoon.

That night Leo stayed over and we made love like honeymooners throughout the night. I couldn't believe the stamina and intensity of this young man's lovemaking. Yes. I said it. Lovemaking. Somehow, what had started out as fucking had morphed into lovemaking. I knew he might restrain me again, but I also knew he wouldn't have to. I would allow him access to me any time, in any hole.

In the morning I made him breakfast and he headed home to dress, then off to school. I dressed and went through my normal routine, but always with thoughts of Leo running through my mind. Several times I found myself just staring off into space and then realized that I had been thinking of our lovemaking and my pussy was wet. The rest of the week was a school week, but Leo would slip in both before and after school so we could have sex. He also came by after dinner and evening sessions usually involved some double penetration with his cock in one of my holes and the other stuffed with either the butt plug (tail removed) or the vibrator. I found these sessions to be extremely stimulating and came hardest when both holes were filled.

Every time he visited he attached the suction cups and told me to leave them on for several hours, and every time, I did. By the end of the week, my nipples were swollen and very sensitive. Every move I made sent a jolt of stimulation through my nipples to my clit. I almost longed to put the suction cups on just for the protection they afforded me from the constant stimulation. My nipples were now pretty much permanently erect and had grown to almost twice their size

I could hardly believe the week was coming to an end and Jimmy would be returning. How was I ever going to go back to my normal life after the week I had just had? Compared to what I had gone through with Leo, my life with Jimmy seemed lackluster and boring. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I could never leave Jimmy and live with my eighteen year old lover. I could not imagine returning to the banal existence I had without Leo. What was I going to do? I cried myself to sleep that last night before Jimmy returned.

I was dressed in shorts and a tee when Jimmy walked in through the door. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hard kiss on the lips. In no time he had slipped his tongue into my mouth and we were Frenching like crazy.

"Whoa whoa there cowboy" I said pushing back, "What's gotten into you?"

"I had a lonely week, and just wanted to show you how much I had missed you" he whispered in my ear. "Lets leave all that shit in the car and head back to the bedroom"

He took my hand and led me down the hall to the master suite, spun me around and kissed me hard on the mouth as he groped my tits through my clothing. It had been years since he had attacked me with such passion and I couldn't understand why he was so attentive now.

"Let's have a look at those tits" he said as he grabbed the hem of my tee and pulled it off over my head.

I panicked. I had expected that if we did have sex it would be that evening with the lights out and Jimmy would not notice my enlarged nipples. He had my bra off before I could react and his eyes went wide as my nips expanded to their new maximum in the cold air.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" he clucked as he pinched and twisted my nipples " Looks like someone has grown a bit while I was gone."

I felt my pussy melt as Jimmy worked my swollen sensitive nipples. In no time I was begging him to fuck me. He responded by pushing me back on the bed and pulling off my shorts and soaked panties. His mouth was on my pussy in an instant and he pushed my knees up and back to provide him with better access. As he did I felt my stretched ass hole gape open. This was not lost on Jimmy.

"Wow," he enthused, "doesn't that look inviting?"

With that he opened his pants and pulled out his rigid cock. I assumed he was going for my pussy and was a bit shocked when he slowly sank himself balls deep in my stretched anus and then started to pump furiously. It took almost no time at all before I was climaxing continuously while Jimmy plunged away at my back passage. I felt his flood of jism as he pumped an enormous load into my rear. When we both had calmed down a bit, Jimmy slid out of me and collapsed beside me on the bed.

I couldn't help looking at him in total disbelief. He obviously had seen the changes in my body, but instead of asking me what happened, he had simply gone ahead and fucked me as if these changes were no surprise. I began to wonder what in Hell was going on. But I figured I'd better start trying to explain.

"SHHH." Jimmy soothed placing a finger on my lips, "I know all about it. I set it up."

I was totally gobsmacked. He had set it up? Set what up? What had just happened?

Jimmy explained how he had seen Leo take possession of me at the Halloween party and had watched as he led me upstairs and fucked me. He had then returned to the party, expecting us to be back down soon. When that didn't happen, he had crept back upstairs and seen us at it again, after which he had gone back downstairs and gotten drunk. The thought of his wife as a teenager's slut had been so exciting to him that he had approached Leo just before the hunting trip and laid out a plan of what he wanted him to do to me, giving Leo some money to buy props. The anal sex, the shaving, the tail, and the nipple stretchers. I thought it funny at the time that he didn't mention the dog tag, but I kept my mouth shut about that. The deal was, he said, that Leo would continue to have access to me as his reward for transforming me in ways my husband never could.

It made so much sense now. Leo's short transformation from shy virgin to dominant master had been orchestrated by my husband. I could hardly believe it. But little did I know that I was soon to find out that Leo was only beginning his journey.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers