Judy's Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

Flustered she squinted open her eyes, looking up at him again.. waiting.

"There.. now you won't walk out there with my seed all over your skirt," he smiled.

"I.. ermm.. thank you.. Ray.." she nodded.

He chuckles and caresses her face "Though you wear my marks on your neck..."

She shied a quiet smile, "Those.. I think I can.. wear, without anyone asking.."

He pulled her to him and took a hot kiss from her, his hands caressing her back, "Good."

"Is.. is there anything more you want me to .. do.. Ray?"

He smiles, "We will discuss this tonight when I come to your house and take you again."

She cocked a brow at him, "But.. you don't know where I live.."

Cupping her chin, "You will tell me now."

Slight she swallowed and told him of where her lodgings were, in the old part of Soho.

Intently he gazed into her eyes, and smiled, "Good..."

She nodded slight with a smile. "So.. tonight then.."

He turns her and guides her to the door standing behind her his hand caressing her ass possessively. However much she wanted to squirm and act like a total slut, she tried not to.. and unlocked the door, trying to put on a straight face, be the old Judy.

"Tonight then.." opening the door for him. He growls following her the sound sensual and lusty.

He murmurs "Tonight yes...my slut."

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers
12