Judy's Tan

Story Info
A housewife likes to lay out and daydream.
1.9k words
4.27
73.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy had dreamed of the day that the girls would start school. She could never seem to get anything done around the house. She would clean up one mess and turn around to find an even bigger one. Well she finally got her wish. One in kindergarten and the other in preschool.

She would now have 3 hours of each day to herself and she planned to make the most of it. Rather than sit around doing nothing after her housework was done, she decided to work on her tan by the pool. Her husband Richard loved her tan but had always encouraged her to sunbathe nude. Of course she wouldn't because the kids were there.

Now alone she decided to get her all over tan. By the end of the first week her tan lines had almost completely disappeared. She loved to lay there and daydream as the sun deepened her already dark tan. Her thoughts almost always turned to sexual fantasies, and her fingers naturally found their way to her clit. The combination of her erotic daydreams, the sun and the slickness of the tanning oil never failed to bring her off at least once.

Life was great again, and her husband appreciated it too. Judy's daily poolside orgasms caused her to crave cock, and after the kids went to bed she couldn't wait to fuck Richard. She loved to ride his cock, and loved cock in her ass just as much as her pussy. She would ride his cock, rubbing her clit with one hand, and fingering her asshole with the other. The whole time telling him how much she loved fucking him, but also wanted another cock in her at the same time. As a fantasy it worked for him because it made both of them even more horny. Whether it would ever become a reality he didn't know. As much as he wanted to see her filled with two cocks at once and coming harder than she ever had, he was a little apprehensive about the potential problems it could cause, just as any man would be.

Friday morning, and Richard is at work. Realizing that for once it is going to be a slow day, he decides to surprise Judy and show up for some poolside sex. He hastily texts Judy, "How would you like the pool boy to come by and take care of your pussy today mam?"

Judy smiled as she read the text, and called his cell phone, "Sure I want to fuck the pool boy, but only if you come over too so I can fuck you both." "I'm out back getting ready to lay out right now, so hurry home."

Richard smiled. "Ok, I'll be there in about 30 minutes, be ready." His cock swelled at the thought of her laying there naked in the sun, waiting to be fucked.

For the next several minutes Judy went through the morning ritual of spraying on her suntan oil, and then laid down on her queen sized air mattress next to the pool. Laying on her back she spread her legs and her pussy glistened in the sun, her pussy juices already oozing as she daydreamed about getting fucked. After about 20 minutes she turned over onto her stomach and continued to finger herself. Nearing orgasm several times, but never allowing herself to cum, her anticipation growing. Then she heard the gate closing from behind her and she pushed her ass slightly up into the air knowing that Richard would soon be undressed and filling her eager pussy. As she hears the footsteps getting closer she asks, no she demands "I need your cock inside me now." Her fingers still rubbing her swollen clit, she knows she will be cumming soon.

The sound of his belt buckle and pants being unzipped and pulled down caused her pussy to tingle. Then the air mattress bounced a little as he positioned himself behind her. There was no foreplay, just a few rubs of his swollen cock head against her slippery opening to lube it up, and then without a word her pussy was being forcefully invaded. Judy gasped as her pussy was being stretched.

"Ohhhh fuck, you feel so hard, and your cock feels even bigger than usual." "Uhhhhh."

He didn't respond, but reaching around her he squeezed her huge breasts and began to pump her pussy even faster and harder. It wasn't a minute into his assault on her cunt before she was convulsing around his cock in an intense orgasm. She gasped for breaths, and playfully managed to ask, "When will the pool boy be here baby?" Before she could get an answer her cell phone chimed. "Great timing" she said as she picked it up. Her finger tried to push the button on the phone just as she began to climax again. She could feel his cock growing even larger and she moaned as his balls slapped furiously against her clit. She could feel his hot thick streams of cum filling her. His trusts didn't slow though and he continued bucking against her swollen pussy. Her trembling finger finally found the button on her phone.

The text read: "Sorry I couldn't make it. I had an emergency." - Richard

The already extreme waves of her orgasm now mixed with a sudden terror, were strangely intensified as the cock inside her continued it's thrusting. Her phone dropped as she turned to see, and realize that she was being fucked by the teenage boy who lived in the house directly behind them. She fought for words, but before she could speak he said, "It's too bad he couldn't make it, but at least you got your pool boy." Judy's fear quickly subsided as her pussy continued craving this wonderful new cock that was pumping her.

After a few more thrusts the teen pulled his still ridged cock out of Judy's cunt. His cum dripping out in globs splattered on the air mattress below. Thinking he was finished dozens of thoughts filled her head. Things she wanted to ask him, or say to him. But before she knew it he was pushing his large purple cock head against her tiny asshole. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to fuck her ass, but it wasn't open to debate. Just as he had forcefully entered her pussy, he rammed his cock deep into her ass. Judy screamed as a jolt of pain consumed her lower body. The young man didn't miss a stroke though. He grabbed Judy's hips and thrusted his cock deeper and deeper into her helplessly spasming asshole. The waves of pain quickly were replaced with waves of ecstasy though as her mind let go and her body took over. Her whole body began to shake again with the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Now she was bucking back against him, as his thick veiny cock continued to punish her ass. It wasn't long before his balls were on fire though and he released his second full load deep inside her. As his own orgasm subsided he collapsed on top of her. His cock slowly deflated and finally slipped out of Judy. Again, globs of his thick cum flowed out of Judy and onto the mattress.

Judy started to ask the teen "who, and what, and..."

He said, "I'm Jimmy, I live in the house behind you guys." "A couple of weeks ago I was outside and I heard some noise coming from your backyard." "I was used to hearing your kids screaming and carrying on, but I didn't hear them that day." "So I looked over and was shocked to see you laying out completely naked." "You were rubbing your pussy, and I watched as you arched your back, and could hear you moaning as you came." "I have been watching you for the last 2 weeks and every day I stroke my cock as I watch you."

Judy was excited to hear that she had a young voyeur that got off watching her get off. She asked Jimmy how it was that he got the nerve to approach her. Didn't he think that she might scream rape?

He said that he was in his usual place waiting to watch her that morning, and had overheard the phone call to her husband. He had decided when he heard her say,

"Sure I want to fuck the pool boy, but only if you come over too so I can fuck you both" that he was going to either join them, or get his ass kicked trying.

Judy laughed out loud, and told him that she was glad that it worked out the way it did. "It was Richard's loss." she told Jimmy.

The teen had questions of his own. "Can we do it again?" "What would your husband think?"

Judy said that they had often talked about her with two guys, but for now she wanted to keep it their little secret. Jimmy didn't seem to have a problem with that arrangement.

They both got up and as Jimmy dressed he told Judy that he was leaving the next day with his family for a two week vacation, but couldn't wait to get back to his hot new milf friend.

That evening when Richard got home, he apologized again for not being able to come by earlier. She just smiled and said, "It's ok the pool boy took good care of me." "I'll make sure you get your share tonight."

Richard smiled and said, "I'm going to have to thank the pool boy for fucking you I guess, I was sure you would be pissed off at me for leaving you hanging."

Judy smiled knowing that he thought she was joking. For the rest of the evening Judy replayed the entire experience over and over in her mind. Her pussy still puffy and slightly numb, tingled and oozed her juices as she thought about Jimmy's cock fucking her. She couldn't wait to get Richard in bed.

Shortly after the kids fell asleep Judy and Richard went upstairs and got into bed. Richard who usually listened as Judy talked about fucking two guys, began the conversation this time. "So tell me about the pool boy..." "Was he a good fuck?"

Richard began to rub Judy's clit. Her clit, and pussy lips were still swollen and tender from Jimmy's aggressive fucking. Judy decided to tell him every detail of her experience, knowing that Richard would think it was one of her fantasies.

As the story unfolded Richard's cock became as hard as a rock. Judy mounted him and slowly fucked him as she told her story. Judy had several intense orgasms as Richard's cock pushed upwards to meet her rhythm. After what seemed like an hour of slow fucking and to many orgasms to count, Richard was ready to explode. Judy picked up her pace and squeezed and milked his cock. That was all it took. He moaned loudly as his sperm filled Judy's well fucked pussy.

After several minutes of just laying there, they both got up and went to clean up a bit. Judy who was completely satisfied, but also extremely exhausted was back in bed first, and already falling asleep.

As Richard went back to get into bed he looked out of the 2nd story bedroom window. He looked across the backyard and into the neighbors yard, where he saw Jimmy looking up at him. In the dim light they could both see each other smiling, and Richard gave a thumbs up signaling to Jimmy that it had all gone off even better than they had planned.