Judy's Turn

Story Info
She picks this week's game.
4.3k words
4.1
38k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

"Darling? What is this?" Such a beautiful soft voice.

"Huh? It's the butt plug."

"No, Darling. It's YOUR butt plug. I bought it just for you. Your butt plug."

"Er, right my butt plug."

"So? Why?"

"Well, er, I'm going to work. Right? I mean as soon as I'm home tonight. Right?"

"Sit for a moment Darling."

He sits on a kitchen chair. Judy stays standing. He's worried.

"Now Darling, it was your idea to play these games, and for a week last month I was your sexy slave girl, and you were the plantation owner."

"Yes, yes, but.."

"Quiet Slave. Do not interrupt your Princess." Too gentle. "Now, you ordered your slave girl to go without bra or panties for the week,and she did as ordered. Even to church.

"Now, don't you think a good sex slave that doesn't want to be punished would wear his butt plug for his Beautiful Princess?"

"Yes, of course, Beautiful Princess."

"Good. Drop your trousers and briefs, bend over the table and spread your cheeks like a good little slave."

He was young and single when he moved to this small town to become the mill's production manager. His PA and her husband took his social life in hand. At a church picnic they introduced him to Judy, now his wife of eleven years.

Judy. Possibly the smartest person he knew. Her hobbies were dinghy racing and painting. They laughed a lot together. Judy is drop dead beautiful. Five foot three. Soft thick shoulder length silver blond hair, green eyes that are liquid pools to drown in, a smile that warms the coldest northern night, and a voluptuous body.

It was sort of titillating wearing the butt plug to work, if slightly distracting.

Judy beat him home. "There's my handsome sex slave. Come give your Princess a kiss."

Wow, kiss and cuddle her beautiful body, not a bony starved supermodel body. No, all those soft jiggly parts. She's wearing a silver satin blouse, unbuttoned to reveal a hint of white lace bra, and a charcoal grey knee length skirt. He gently grips her beautiful ass cheeks as they kiss.

"Take off your clothes, Slave."

"Yes, Princess." Oh boy!

On the coffee table are the wide red leather cuffs that he bought her when she was his sex slave for the week. Beside them as a 'Fedex' box. There are some things you just can't find in a small town.

"Turn, hands behind your back."

"Yes, Princess."

Judy strapped on the cuffs and joined them together.

"Wait here."

"Yes, Princess."

She returned from the kitchen with a bowl. She pointed at the easy chair. "Sit there, Slave."

"Yes Princess."

She knelt in front of him and sat the bowl beside the chair where he couldn't see what it contained, not that he looked away from Judy. Beautiful Judy. His Princess.

"I'm glad you like your butt plug Slave Darling. My, looks like you're glad to see me!" She kissed the knob that rose to greet her. "Now, lets just relax while I show you your new present."

From the bowl she took a baggie of crushed ice. She wrapped it around his jewels. He yelped.

"Now, Slave, be a god boy and let the ice do it's job while I show you your new present."

From the box she took a device that was a bunch of shiny chrome rings welded together and a tiny padlock. There was a finely crafted silver chain with a shiny chrome key. She put it over her neck and lifted her hair clear of it. The key laid between her breasts.

"Good, shrunk enough. This is your cock cage. As your Princess, I own your cock and don' t want you abusing it, so, here, hold still while I tuck it safely away. Hold still Darling, we don't want to pinch anything. Do we?"

He didn't know what to say.

"Of course, you don't have to wear this for me. I can remove it right now, but if I do, you'll get no pussy for a month. So, cage or none?"

"Cage, please, Princess."

"Good Slave. Now, there are chicken breasts thawing in the 'fridge. Set the table for two. Candles maybe. I'm going to shower and change. No, leave your clothes, I'll put them in the hamper for you." Judy gave him a quick kiss, squeezed his already swelling balls, and headed to the shower.

Supper was a surreal experience. He sat at Judy's left. He wore only his butt plug, cage and wrist cuffs.

Judy wore an outfit he'd never seen before. Not a dress to wear to church, or anywhere in this town. It was the darkest blue velvet. It was snug from half way up her thighs. It cuddled her beautiful tush. It was backless from barely above the crack of her ass, and the front, well, two long tapering strips from her belly button, barely covering her nipples, then over her shoulders to join behind her neck. Shoe lace size blue straps rigged everything so her magnificent natural boobs were held up and displayed. She wore the diamond pendulum earrings he'd given her one Christmas, and the matching bracelets he's given her on their last anniversary. For a necklace she wore the silver chain with the key nestled in her cleavage. New shoes. extreme heels blue velvet, matching her dress.

As they ate Judy touched him tenderly as she chatted about work and friends. His cage was very tight.

"When you finish cleaning up come to the living room Slave."

"Yes, Princess." he whispered. He watched her glide away then went to the kitchen.

"Come, sit with me Slave."

"Yes Princess."

They watched a chick flick. Holding hands led to kissing. Kissing led to touching. Touching led to fondling. They missed the end of the movie.

"Walk me to my bedroom, Slave."

Oh boy, release soon. "Yes Beautiful Princess."

"Sit on my bed."

"Yes my Princess."

She went to the dresser and removed her jewels.

She sat on the arm-less chair and stroked her right leg, then slowly unbuckled her shoe and slid it off. Judy repeated the ritual with her left leg. Gawd, she's so sexy.

She stood in front of him and reached with both hands behind her neck. The clasp was undone, the front of her dress slumped. Judy delicately stroked the tiny lacing aside and the dress fell to the floor. She turned her back to him and bent to pick it up, keeping her knees straight. Her black lace panties were a magnet for his gaze.

"Lay back Slave."

She climbed onto the bed and kissed him tenderly, then straddled his face.

"Pleasure me Slave." She gently lifted the back of his head.

He kissed her pouting lips. He wiggled his nose in her bikini trimmed carpet. He pushed his tongue inside. The taste of Judy! The aroma of her arousal! He kissed and licked. Judy moaned. He lapped her flowing cunt sauce. She began rolling her hips, sliding her treasure up and down across his eager mouth. He kneaded her perfect ass cheeks. He found the right spot. Judy stopped rocking and held his head tight as she gasped.

She dropped his head and kissed down. His forehead, his nose, his lips. Her tongue was in his mouth. He held his Princess snug but gently as they kissed. He felt the silver chain and the key cold against him. Soon she'd unlock him.

Judy rolled away from him, floated the top sheet and blanket over them and said, "Good night Slave, sweet dreams."

"But Judy, Princess, my cage!"

"Hush Sweetie. We'll talk about it tomorrow after work. Now be quiet or you'll have to sleep in the guest room. Princess needs her sleep."

Tuesday

In the morning she removed his butt plug until time to leave for work. He learned he could pee while caged.

At work he was a bit off the pace. His PA asked if he was feeling alright.

Judy was in the kitchen when he got home. "Come, give your Princess a kiss Slave."

She wrapped him in her arms and they kissed passionately which painfully tightened the feel of his cage and butt plug.

"Go shower Slave. You may remove your butt plug and clean it."

"Yes Princess."

She was waiting when he stepped out of the shower. His razor, scissors and shaving cream were laid out on the vanity.

"Start with your chin Darling, I'll stay and help with the hard to reach parts."

"Huh?"

"All that nasty body hair. I want it gone. Good thing you already shave your scalp, isn't it."

Together they shaved him all over, places he didn't realize he had hair. Judy cuffed his hands behind his back and carefully defoliated his cock and balls after removing the cage. She gently washed it with a soft warm wet facecloth.

"Beautiful Slave," she said and kissed his swelling member. "Now, a choice. I can suck you off right now, or, cage you again, and fuck your brains out at bedtime." As she talked she continued gently brushing her fingertips along his shaft. Hell or heaven? He couldn't tell. He could barely process Judy's question.

"I can wait until bedtime, My Princess."

She held a cold washcloth to him until he was small enough to cage, then lubed and inserted his butt plug.

"I've decided to re-name this game. Princess and her handmaiden. Guess which one you are? Now lets go to the bedroom and dress my pretty maid."

"Here, start with these." Judy handed him a package of black lace top stockings and a new pair of black satin and lace panties. She slid her pink polka dot sun dress over his head and smoothed it down. It barely covered the lace top of his nylons.

She sat him at her dressing table and applied makeup and coral pink lip gloss, then the long red wig she'd worn at Halloween two years ago. "I think I'll call you 'Debbie'."

She took a shoe box from a shopping bag. "You have no idea how hard it is to find shoes in your size here." Judy took a pair of four inch spike heels with silver straps and tiny buckles from the box.

"To practice walking like a lady, Debbie, you can bring me a G+T in the living room.

Another strange suppertime.

"Careful little bites, sweetie. We don't want to smudge our lip stick do we? That's a good girl."

Judy stroked 'her' smooth arms as she chatted about her day. He rubbed 'her' smooth nylon covered legs together, luxuriating in the slippery feel. His caged cock ached.

Judy still wore the cream satin blouse and light grey knee length skirt she'd worn to work. "When you finish cleaning up Debbie, come to the living room."

They sat on the couch. Soon Judy's hand was sliding up Debbie's leg and under 'her' dresses hem. "I could release my cock and suck it, then let it into my wet cunt. Would Debbie like that?"

"Yes Princess, yes please."

Judy stuck her tongue into Debbie's mouth and they kissed for an excruciatingly long time.

"Let's go to bed. I need my cock inside me."

Hey, if Judy wanted to call him 'Debbie', and it 'her' cock, as long as he got laid, fine with him.

"Take off your dress Debbie."

"No, leave your heels on and lay back on the bed."

Judy secured his wrists to the discreet attachment points in the frame of the bed. He lay on his back, arms spread, cock straining. Judy did a slow strip tease. He was just about whimpering by the time she was done. Judy climbed onto the bed. She lifted his head to her pussy. He didn't need instructions. He licked and kissed her to take off. He kept her flying until she rolled off his face.

Judy moved down between his legs. She took the necklace with the key over her head and unlocked him. He sighed in relief. She wiped it clean with a damp facecloth. She licked up his shaft. She sucked his balls into her mouth. She kissed and tongued his knob. He was in ecstasy. Judy moved up and impaled herself on his rod. She leaned forward until her boobs were within kissing and sucking range. Judy's hips rocked up and down on his cock in a varied rhythm. Then she sat upright, put her hands behind her neck, and flipped her hair up onto the top of her head as she pounded down onto his cock, bouncing, bouncing, boobs swaying and jiggling. He came in an explosion of joy and relief. Judy came with a whoop. They slumped together, spent.

"Shower, Debbie?"

After, she caged him and they cuddled to sleep.

Wednesday

Caged and plugged. Again off his game,his PA offered to make a doctor appointment. He declined.

There was a note on the kitchen table.

'Debbie, shower and shave. Your makeup and lipstick are on the vanity. I've laid out your clothes on my bed. (Not 'our bed' any more her noted.) There are steaks marinating, set the table for two. Home soon, Love Princess Judy.'

The lipstick was bright red. As well as 'her' stockings, panties, wig and heels Judy's gingham kitchen apron with the frills was the only thing on the bed. 'She' was getting quite good at walking in the heels. The smooth feel of the nylons was so exotic. The cage hurt.

Judy arrived and they kissed. "Let's have a drink before supper Debbie." Judy wore a beige cashmere sweater and a cream linen ankle length skirt. She took off her boots and put on her three inch white leather sandals.

They sat on the couch. "Did Debbie like last night's fucking?"

"Yes Princess Judy."

"Good. I've a special treat for my pretty maid tonight. She fondled his balls. It was a beautiful pain.

"Was the anticipation worth it?"

"Yes, beautiful Princess, wow, I mean, when I came, wow."

Judy reached over and stroked Debbie's red hair back. "Get down on the carpet and pleasure me, girl."

Debbie lifted Princess Judy's long skirt. She lifted her rump so Debbie could slide her white lace thong down, then lay her legs on Debbie's strong shoulders.

'She' kissed the pouting lips, then licked along the fold as Judy's heels lay on 'her' back. Reaching around Judy's thighs 'she' thumbed the cunt open and started lapping the flow. Judy was already hot! 'She' kissed and lapped beautiful Judy. Judy wondered how she got so lucky. To find a handsome, strong, gentle, smart, fun man, who was also an amazing lover, and enthusiastic about trying different things. Soon she was flying on the 'big O airline' as the magic mouth guided her away from reality.

When she landed she sent Debbie to fix her makeup.

The doorbell rang.

"Debbie. Answer the door!

Panic.

"NOW Debbie!"

It was Judy's best girlfriend Marge. The one his PA hinted was the town bicycle (everyone rode her) before she married. Her husband died in a plane crash many years ago. She never remarried, but was an unabashed flirt. One of the town's favorite characters. Even the old minister and his conservative wife lit up when she flirted with them. She was in great shape for a late fifties widow.

Her auburn shoulder length hair laid over the collar of her full length silver fox fur. Her face lit up in a smile when Debbie opened the door.

"Debbie, invite Lady Marge in and take her coat, like a good little maid!"

"Er, yes. I mean, Please come in Marge, I mean 'Lady Marge.' May I take your coat?"

"Why, thank you. Debbie, is it?"

Under he fur Marge wore a red dress with a cowl collar, elbow length sleeves and a full knee length skirt. A retro style from the fifties. She carried a big soft silver leather purse.

"Darling, sit on the chair and let my maid take of your boots." Knee high soft tan leather boots with two inch block heels. Marge sat and pulled a pair of red strap on four inch heels from her purse. "While you're down there Sweetie." She handed the shoes to Debbie, who slid them on her feet and did up the tiny gold buckles. One across the arch of her feet and one above Marge's ankles.

Marge stood and gave Judy a quick kiss on the lips. "That was very nice, but I'm disappointed Debbie didn't try feeling up my legs." She laughed. Marge had a beautiful, love of life laugh.

"White wine?"

"Yes, please."

"Debbie, two glasses of white, in the parlor, please."

Princess and Lady were sitting together on the couch when Debbie brought the wine.

"Dear, sit on that chair. We need to talk."

"Yes, My Princess." 'We need to talk,' the scariest statement in a relationship.

"Darling. I love you. I will never stop loving you. You are the best man in the world.

"Now, remember at our engagement party, after you boned me on Mommy and Daddy's bed, and I said I'd never love another man? Well, I think there can be no doubt that Marge is not a man.

"Tuesday nights after art class she and I've gone out for more than a drink. We're lovers, have been since that 'girl's weekend' at her cottage in October. What do you think about that?"

Shock and excitement. He remembered the wild sex after that weekend, and every Tuesday night since night school started. And even though Marge was more than ten years their senior, she was very sexy.

"I don't know quite what to say. I'll always love you Judy. Marge, I well, I mean, we've been friends for how many years? Does this mean a three way relationship, or, well?"

"Hush, Debbie. Go make our supper. You will serve, then you can eat yours after we've finished. Go."

"Yes Princess Judy." The game was still on and he had lots to process as he cooked and served.

They were kissing and fondling each other when he finished cleaning up. The sight of Marge's hand sliding under Judy's sweater caused an ache in his caged jewels as they tried to squeeze out of their prison.

"Mm, there's my Debbie. Down on your knees girl, and show Lady Marge your oral talent."

"Yes Princess." Wow, this was getting even better.

Marge spread her legs and lifted the hem of her dress. She lay back in Judy's arms.

Debbie's eyes widened. Marge was shaved, bald, slick. He never would have even thought it possible.

A slip of 'her' finger along Lady Marge's slit, and a taste test. A wide slow tongue stroke. 'She' began slow methodical kissing all around Marge's pubic mound, lips and thighs. A finger inside. A tongue to follow. Pulling at the folds with closed lips. Stroking 'her' nose up the slit, then kissing and licking. Glancing up 'she' saw Judy kissing Marge's ear and fondling her nylon covered boobs. Marge was starting to flow cunt juice. 'She' lapped and kissed, then began fingering as he sucked on her swollen nub with the gentlest of pressure.

Marge was a noisy vocal one. She almost suffocated 'her', holding down with both hands.

"Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. Baby, don't stop. Yes. Jesus Christ! Oh!"

She relaxed her grip and leaned down, giving Debbie a deep wet kiss. "Judy wasn't lying. You are amazing Sweetie."

"Debbie, go sit on your chair."

'She' watched the two beauties cuddle and whisper. 'She' caught snippets of their conversation.

"Friday night? For the weekend?

Whisper.

"You don't?"

"Yes, in my car, it's a surprise."

More whispering.

"I don't know, it's my cock."

Whisper.

"A mouthful of cock.." Unintelligible.

"Maid, two more glass of white wine, then you can retire. Tonight you will sleep in the spare room."

Debbie fell asleep, finally, to the sound of giggles and moans from the master bedroom.

Thursday

His PA said, " Eddie thought you needed some BC bud to help you relax, but I told him you didn't toke."

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Really! Just need a few days off. Weekends almost here. Got those reports?"

Judy was waiting at home. She wore her thick terry robe and black heels. "I brought Chinese. We can eat as soon as my Debbie has shaved and showered. But first, give Princess a big kiss."

The extreme heels, black nylons. black satin panties with black lace trim and a long flowing black nighty that brushed the floor and was backless, with spaghetti straps over 'her' shoulders were waiting on Princesses bed. So sexy. As Debbie adjusted the red wig and admired herself in the mirror 'she' thought "I'd fuck me."

"Doesn't my maiden look ravishing. She was such a good girl last night, pleasing Margie I think she deserves a good fucking tonight. What do you say to that Debbie?"

"I'd like that Princess."

After supper and cleaning up Princess took Debbie right to her bed. Under her robe she wore her pink 'baby doll' with the frilly trim. They kissed and groped in bed, then Princess Judy climbed up and sat on Debbie's face, gripping the headboard for balance.

Debbie looked up past Judy's flat tummy, past the swaying boobs and hanging key, up to her smiling face and beautiful eyes. 'I have the ability to take my love to heaven' he thought, then began licking along the opening to everything. Judy slid a hand under the red wigged head and lifted. Debbie spread her open, kissing licking and fingering 'her' princess. He took her to the edge and kept her there.

12