Jugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan had realized what was going on and shifted herself so that her cunt was on my other hand. At the same time Meghan abandoned rubbing her tits on my cock and had taken it into her mouth. She pushed her mouth all the way down my cock so her nose was touching my hair. I was in her throat! She pulled back and sat hard on my hand and wiggled around. I responded by duplicating my actions on Traci.

My two sisters were squirming around on my hands, one had my cock in her throat and the other had her tits all over my face. I was in heaven.

Suddenly, Meghan jumped off my hand and spun around and planted herself on my cock. She urged Traci to do the same thing on my face. They were facing each other.

Now I had Meghan fucking me and Traci was kissing her and I was eating Traci's wonderful cunt. Traci was dripping on my face and I could feel Meghan's juices dripping down my balls. I reached up and caressed tits. I didn't know whose I had, but, I didn't care.

Meghan was crashing down on my cock repeatedly and Traci was quivering. Suddenly it was like somebody had turned on a tap as I was drowning in Traci's nectar and Meghan covered my cock and balls with her own.

They both tumbled off me and onto the bed. I was lying in the middle of the bed with them on either side of me.

Amazingly, I had not come yet. I think I was so engrossed in making sure that they both had great orgasms that I had completely ignored my body. Now, however, I was painfully aware that my cock was rock hard and no one was paying attention to it.

Meghan was lying face down on the bed and appeared to be asleep. Traci was on her back with her eyes closed. I was looking at her tits and had an idea of how to get off without making either of them work at it.

"Traci" I whispered, "Are you awake?"

Traci opened her eyes and smiled and nodded. "I haven't come yet, Traci" I said.

Traci kind of frowned and started to reach for me. I shook my head.

"Will you let me fuck your tits? That way all you have to do is hold them together. You're probably tired and sore and I really need to get off. Besides, I really want to fuck your tits." I explained.

Traci smiled and pushed her tits together. I got up on my knees and rubbed the head of my cock on her nipples. I loved that feeling. I straddled her tummy and chest and pushed my cock between her tits.

It was warm and soft in there and I was ecstatic. I tried to be gentle so I wouldn't mess this up or wake Meghan. Traci lifted her head and licked the head of my cock as it peeked between her mounds. Then she took the head in her mouth every time it pushed through. I had never done this before and it was great.

Meghan opened her eyes and looked over at us. She sat up and I looked over at her and blushed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you" I said.

"It's OK, I want to join in" Meghan answered.

My sister crawled over to my other sister and kissed her forehead, then slipped down and lay beside us. Meghan reached between my legs and briefly cupped my balls. Then she slipped her fingers into Traci's cunt and got them slippery.

Meghan then really surprised me by slipping a finger into my asshole. As I was fucking Traci's tits, Meghan was finger fucking my asshole. It seemed that all weekend my sisters were finding ways to make my cock harder than it had ever been before.

Traci let go of her tits and I stopped moving, and looked at her.

"I need you to really fuck me now" Traci said "Please"

I slid down to get to her cunt and she stopped me and slid out from under me. She got on her hands and knees and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Like this, OK?" she whispered.

"OK, whatever you want, Sis." I answered.

I slid into her cunt and once again felt the heaven of her smooth, silky cunt. Meghan stayed with me and restarted her attention to my ass. I moved slowly in and out of Traci's cunt and enjoyed the feeling that was washing over my body.

"Do you want to go faster?" Traci asked.

"No, I really like this pace, I want this to last." I said.

"OK, but I have another question." said Traci. I kept smoothly slowly stroking deeply into her steamy cunt. If anything, she was getting wetter as we fucked and talked.

"When you are licking my cunt, you like to put your fingers in my ass" Traci said.

"Yeah, I do. I like the feeling and I think you like it, too, because you come hard every time." I explained.

"Would you like to put something else in there?" Traci asked.

"Whhat dddo yyou mean? Ssssomething else?" I was stuttering as I hoped but dared not to assume that I knew what she meant.

"I want you to fuck my ass" Traci said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I love the feeling of your fingers up there and I want to try your dick" Traci said.

During all this Meghan had stopped fingering my ass and had gone into the bathroom and washed her hands. When she came back she pushed me gently away from Traci. Meghan had brought something with her from the bathroom and was slathering it on my cock. It was warm and slippery. When she was done with my cock she gave Traci's ass a kiss and started applying the same stuff to Traci's little butthole.

Meghan pushed one, then two and finally three fingers into Traci's butt with the slippery stuff. Meghan really worked Traci's asshole with this stuff then pulled me back to Traci. I looked at Meghan and she stopped and looked at me.

"The first time we tried this; neither Colin nor I knew what we were doing and it hurt really badly. It can be a very sexy and erotic experience if done correctly and I want you guys to enjoy it." Meghan explained.

Meghan motioned for me to scoot up to Traci. I put my cock up to Traci's asshole and Meghan touched my hip and told me to stop.

"I'm going to guide you in at the rate you need to be going. Once you are all the way in you will wait until Traci says it is OK to move. If Traci says at any time she wants you out, you do it IMMEDIATELY! Do we understand one another?" Meghan was taking no shit about this.

"Look, if this is going to hurt Traci at all, I don't want to do it." I said.

Meghan smiled, "That was the perfect answer."

"Do I have a vote? After all it's my asshole you guys are arguing over. Quite literally, I might add." Meghan interjected.

"Traci, I will do whatever you want, I have no intention of hurting you, either physically or emotionally. I love you too much to do anything else." I said.

"OK, then I will repeat what I said before. I want you to fuck my ass. NOW!!!" Traci said rather emphatically.

Amazingly my cock had stayed rock hard throughout all this. I think the stimulation for the last 24 hours had something to do with it. But still?

Meghan grasped my cock and guided it to Traci's ass. She stopped me just as I made contact and Traci jumped a little.

"Traci? Honey, are you ready?" Meghan asked gently.

Traci just nodded.

Meghan gently pushed me until the head of my cock popped into Traci's ass. Then she stopped me. Traci was breathing hard, but, she nodded again. Meghan prodded me a little and I started slowly feeding the rest of my cock into Traci's ass. After several minutes I was all the way in. I had never felt anything that tight in my life.

I waited, not moving. Traci's breathing had started to sound normal and she nodded. I started to pull out just as slowly. I pulled out so that just the head was in and I pushed back in, still going slowly. When I started back in Meghan dribbled some of the slippery stuff on my dick and it made it a little easier. I was all the way in, again and started out, still slowly.

Traci said "Faster"

I speeded up a little.

"Faster"

I speeded up more.

"Faster"

I speeded up more.

"Harder"

I started slamming into her ass as hard as I could. This was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye and turned my head to look. Meghan was watching us and fingering herself with a little smile.

I nodded toward Traci and Meghan slid under us so she could lick Traci's cunt while I was fucking Traci's ass. Traci dipped her head and started licking Meghan at the same time.

This bedroom had the same mirrored doors as Traci's. I looked over and saw the three of us and that finally did me in.

"I'm coming" I panted.

"Holy shit!! So am I" screamed Traci.

I filled her ass with come, shooting over and over. About the time I pulled out Meghan started shaking all over and came again, too. Then, we all collapsed on the bed.

We lay there for a little while then Traci said she was thirsty. I realized I was, too, and asked if everybody wanted something. They agreed that they did and I started to go get something for all of us and Traci stopped me.

"You have run all weekend every time we asked. We can do it this time." Both my sisters leaned in and kissed me and went to the kitchen.

I looked at our parents' bedroom and knew we had to do something soon. The room smelled like hot sex and hot bodies and we needed to clean it up tonight.

I stripped the bed and opened all the windows. The girls came back and looked in surprise at what I was doing.

"If we leave this until tomorrow Mom and Dad won't need to guess what has gone on in here." I explained.

"You're right, we'll help" they said.

We cleaned everything up and put the sheets in the washer. Later after they were dry we returned the room to the condition it was when they left.

I went out and jumped in the pool to relax and cool off. My sisters came out in their bathing suits and just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're naked!" they said.

"I pretty much have been since last night" I said.

"But, we're not fooling around now, we're swimming" they replied.

"I'm still not getting it" I said "what's wrong?"

"It's just gross and you better put a bathing suit on, or you won't be getting it any more." Traci said.

"Ahhh, you've just put it in terms I can understand." I answered and left to get my suit.

When I came back they were lying on the floats holding hands with their eyes closed. I got another float out and paddled up to them. I separated their hands and they looked at me.

"I want to join you and I want to touch both of you, so, I'm going to hold each of your hands" I explained.

They just closed their eyes and lay back. It was a beautiful, warm summers evening and we just floated like that until late. Traci stirred and said she was going to bed and asked if we were going to join her.

Meghan said "you slept with Pete alone last night, would you mind if I did tonight?"

Traci just smiled and said good night. Meghan took my hand and led me into her room.

"Take off your trunks and lay down" Meghan instructed.

I did as I was told and then watched as Meghan removed her bikini. She crawled into the bed and straddled my legs. Her tits hung down and swayed as she moved over me. Her nipples looked like rubies they were so hard and red.

My sister started brushing her nipples over my cock and I loved every second of the feeling. My cock had regained it's hardness from earlier and was waiting for instructions. Meghan scooted up so that her cunt was lined up with my dick. She looked down at me.

"What do you want?" my sister whispered.

"You" I simply replied.

Meghan pushed her cunt down on my cock and it was wonderful. She settled down all the way and stopped. She started moving her hips in a circular motion which changed the feeling that I was getting from her boiling hot cunt. It was like my cock was in its very own whirlpool. It was incredible.

I reached up and caressed her tits and nipples and she responded by speeding up her circular motion. I sat up and caught a nipple in my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I then gently bit down on it. She moaned and changed her motion again.

She started riding me hard and asked me to rub her clit. I reached down and rubbed her clit as she was going up and down. I then took both my thumbs and squeezed her clit between them.

Meghan screamed "Oh my god, I'm coming" and stopped moving.

I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock as she come. It felt like I could feel every muscle in her cunt.

Meghan rolled off me and lay on her back. She turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"What made you think of doing that?" she asked.

I shrugged and said "It just seemed like a good idea, I take it that it worked."

"Oh yeah, it really worked, that was indescribable." Meghan sighed.

I rolled over on my side, scooted over to her, threw my arm over her and pulled her close. My still hard cock pushed into her hip.

"Did you come?" my sister asked quietly.

"No, but that's OK, I'm pretty sure I'm done for today." I answered.

"OK, I'll make it up to you tomorrow" as she drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and realized it was Sunday morning and I must have been asleep. I was still holding Meghan in the same position from last night. My cock was as hard as ever.

I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When I came out Meghan hadn't moved and I could smell bacon. I realized I was starving.

I went out to the kitchen and Traci was cooking breakfast. She was bent over looking in the oven and her cunt was peeking out at me. I stepped behind her and slid my cock between her cheeks while reaching around and grasping her tits.

Traci moaned and stood up. She leaned back into me and rested her head on my chest. I gently massaged her tits while my cock was throbbing between her ass cheeks. We stood still and enjoyed the quiet of the morning.

Traci reached forward and turned off the stove. Then she leaned on the counter and thrust her ass at me. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass.

"Want dessert first?" she giggled.

I answered by thrusting my cock into her hot, sopping wet, cunt. I reached bottom in one thrust. I slid my hands from her tits to her hips and started ramming repeatedly into her. Since I had been hard all night after the last bout with Meghan, I did not last long.

"I'm gonna come quick, so, if you want to come you better hurry" I panted.

Traci reached between her legs and started frigging her clit while pounding back at me.

"I'm coming, now" I said.

Traci said "wait, wait, oh, oh, oh meee, toooo."

I stopped moving and held her hips to mine. Traci stood and turned around and kissed me deeply.

"Good morning to you too" she teased. "Nice way to say good morning."

I blushed and started stammering "Ittt sssseemed like you wanted it"

Traci laughed and said "You dummy, of course I did. I told you to stop worrying, I'm not going anywhere."

"Are you two done? Can we eat now?" we heard Meghan from behind us.

We both spun around and looked at her. She was just as naked as us and headed for the table.

"Sure, let's eat" Traci replied.

We sat as we had last night with my sisters facing me with their tits on display. I was careful to look them in the eyes as I spoke.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked with a leer, wiggling my eyebrows up and down.

"Down boy" Meghan laughed. "I think we've got enough time for a round of fooling around, but, we need to think about cleaning up soon. Mom and Dad might decide to come home early."

"Awww" I complained.

Traci said "She's right, the last thing we need is for them to come in while we're fooling around or cleaning up."

Meghan said "Traci if you're done, let's go into my room while Pete cleans up."

"Hey!" I whined.

"When you're done come see what's up" said Traci as they walked hand in hand to Meghan's room.

I figured I'd better clean up as much as I could, that way we would have a little more time. I cleaned the kitchen, living room, dining room and the pool area. All we would need to finish would be our own rooms when we were done.

I went to Meghan's room and looked in. The girls were locked in a 69 on Meghan's bed. I leaned on the door frame and just watched. Traci was on top, naturally, and facing away from me. I could see her sweet ass and pussy. Her pussy was glistening from Meghan's efforts. Meghan was pulling Traci's pussy as open as it could be. Meghan was licking Traci's clit and had her nose buried in Traci's cunt.

Meghan released Traci's lips and moved her hands up to Traci's little butthole. Meghan slid her finger in and started fucking Traci's ass with her fingertip.

Traci started moaning and wiggling her ass in an attempt to get more of Meghan's finger inside. Meghan really couldn't get any further with the position they were in, so, I decided this was where I could help.

I approached the bed and leaned down and kissed Meghan on the forehead, and then I kissed Traci's ass and gave her cunt a lick. I slid several of my fingers into the wet pussy and then sucked Traci's juices off my fingers. I got some more of Traci's juices on my fingers and slowly slid one all the way into her asshole. I pulled out the one finger then I slid back in with two. Traci responded by pushing her ass back at my fingers, hard.

Meghan was still licking Traci's clit and Traci's juices were running all over Meghan's face. I kept pounding my fingers into Traci's ass and reached around to grasp her tit.

Suddenly Traci started screaming that she was coming and Meghan and I speeded up our efforts. Traci pushed herself away and rolled clear of us.

"OK, I'm done" she said. "I'm going to lay here a minute then I'm going to take a shower."

"ALONE!" she said after seeing my face.

I laughed and said OK.

I didn't say a word to Meghan as I slid down her body to take Traci's place at Meghan's cunt. I started lapping up the delicious cunt juices that I found there and attacked her pussy with gusto. Her hips were bucking up off the bed and she was moaning.

She grabbed my shoulders and said "Fuck me, I need your cock."

Who was I to argue? I slipped up her body, pausing to suck each nipple into my mouth as I went by. Her pussy was so wet I slid all the way in and my pelvic bone slammed into hers.

"What was that?" she asked with hers eyes wide open.

"Pelvic bone to pelvic bone" I explained "it sometimes happens when the woman is so wet that there's no resistance."

"Wow, that was different" Meghan exclaimed.

By now I was steadily fucking her as deeply as I could. I was using a moderate tempo and really enjoying the sensations of her body with mine. I looked down and her magnificent tits were rolling on her chest.

That sight triggered me as I, once again, realized I was fucking my big sister.

"I'm gonna come" I said "are you close?"

"No, but, go ahead, I'll catch up" Meghan answered.

I started coming but I kept pumping so that Meghan could come, too.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, here it is, her I come" Meghan started shaking and shivering.

I rolled off her after she was done. I looked at her and she was smiling.

"Wow, when I came home yesterday, I never expected to be feeling like this today. Thank you." Meghan said and then kissed me.

She got up and went to her shower and I went to mine.

After I was done I went out and mowed the lawn. I heard a whistle from behind me.

"Where'd you get those legs?" Traci asked.

I turned and looked at her and laughed.

"Isn't that how this whole thing started?"