Jugs Ch. 07

Story Info
Final: Mom, Vi, Traci, Calida & me- together & separately.
8.3k words
4.83
91.7k
77

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

If this is your first visit to a "Jugs" story, I would suggest reading some of the previous chapters to get an understanding of the history. The first part of the story is in Mom's voice.

Thanks for reading.

***************

She took Vi's panties and held them up and inhaled deeply. She then pushed Vi down and sat on her chest. "So, are we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way?"

I spoke quietly. "Traci, I don't think Vi will respond very well to being roughed up. She's kinda soft and cuddly and I think you'll get more of what you want by tenderness."

Traci nodded and slowly slid off Vi's chest. We helped Vi up to the head of the bed and lay down on either side of her. Traci was staring at Vi's perfectly formed tits and licking her lips. She trailed her fingertips up Vi's thigh to her flat stomach and gently rubbed a circle around Vi's little belly button. Vi shivered and sighed. Traci's touch was feather light and Vi was responding to the gentle stimulation. Vi's eyes met mine and I saw a familiar hunger bubbling up and then Vi lunged and kissed me, her need evident in the ferocity of the kiss. I glanced at Traci to gauge her reaction to the kiss. Traci lifted her eyes from Vi's body and watched us. I saw the smirk in her eyes as her suspicions about Vi and me were now well confirmed, if there had been any residual doubt in her mind. Traci's eyes left us and returned to Vi's heaving chest. She had brought her hand all the way up and was caressing Vi's stiffening nipples. Traci bent her head to Vi's nipple and gave it a light lick, resulting in a moan from deep in Vi's throat that I felt in my mouth and in my rapidly moistening pussy. Traci swirled her tongue around the nipple and amazingly it stiffened more. Traci moaned and then nipped at the chocolate peak with her teeth.

"Ooooohh," Vi sighed. "Oooh, Traci, wwwwhaat did yyyyou dddoooo?" Vi finished in a soft howl.

Traci looked up and grinned, a little evilly. "Do we like a little pain with our pleasure, Mrs. Andersen?" With that Traci nipped again and squeezed the other nipple tightly.

"TTTraci," Vi stammered, "UUUUnder the ccccircummmmstannnces, I ttthhhiink yyyou can cccalll mmmeee VVVVVI!"

Traci murmured, "No, I think it's naughtier to call you Mrs. Andersen." Traci nipped again and Vi's hips rose off the bed and she drove her tongue deep into my mouth. "I like it when we're naughty, don't you Mrs. Andersen?"

I hadn't noticed until now, but Traci had two fingers jammed in Vi's streaming cunt and was furiously masturbating her as her thumb was massaging her clit. Vi threw her arms around me and hung on as a massive orgasm washed over her. Traci withdrew her hand and then slipped down and slid between Vi's thighs. Traci started licking all around Vi's thighs and mound, careful not to touch Vi's throbbing, pulsating cunt. Vi had relaxed after her orgasm and was panting as she looked into my eyes. The relaxation was short lived as Traci continued stoking Vi's fire by mercilessly teasing around Vi's steaming pussy. Vi was grunting and growling as she started moving her hips to try to find Traci's mouth. Traci could feel Vi's muscles tense before each maneuver and was easily staying out of her reach. The net effect was that Vi's desire had ratcheted up about twelve notches and she was on fire. Vi had let go of me and was concentrating on Traci's efforts.

She had evidently had enough, because she suddenly sat up and grabbed Traci's hair with both hands, taking Traci totally by surprise. She pulled Traci's face to her pussy and screamed at her. "STOP TEASING ME YOU LITTLE BITCH AND FUCKING EAT ME!" Not only did she take Traci by surprise, she startled me. The suddenness of her actions and the unexpected nastiness of her words really made me laugh.

Traci responded by attacking the cunt in which her face was now buried. Vi turned her head to me and said "Stop laughing and kiss me!" I leaned in and obeyed as her tongue was forcefully thrust into my mouth. I pushed back with my tongue and entered her mouth as my own desire grew. Our tongues dueled as we pushed back and forth until she started sucking on my tongue. I reached up and blindly found her tits and hot nipples and squeezed. The added stimulation of my fingers on her nipples once again drove her over the edge and she threw her legs around Traci's head and nearly bit off my tongue as she came. Traci obviously kept working Vi's clit because before her second orgasm had completely subsided, a third hit with equal intensity. She pulled her face away from mine and just held onto me as she shook and shivered. Finally spent, her legs released Traci's head and plopped to the bed. She laid her head back on the pillows and looked up at me with a sated expression on her face and smiled.

Traci peered up at us from between Vi's legs with a shiny dripping face and grinned. "So, Mrs. Andersen, was that OK? Am I still a 'little bitch'?"

"Wow!" Vi giggled. "I thought I had reached my limit of orgasms this week, but was I wrong! And yes, young lady you are still quite the 'little bitch'! Come up here and give me a kiss."

Traci slithered straight up Vi's body, dragging her erect nipples through Vi's sensitive cunt which evidently triggered something in her, because she shivered. "Geez Traci, do I need to be careful the rest of my life around you?"

Traci had arrived at Vi's face before she answered. "Why, whatever do you mean, Mrs. Andersen?"

"Young lady, you are the most sexual being I have ever been around in my life and your tits just made me cum." Vi explained. "Are you going to make me cum every time I touch you?"

Traci's cunt was mashed up against Vi's and by the way she was moving; it was obvious that she was rubbing their clits together. Vi started breathing heavier and suddenly she came again. "Could be, Mrs. Andersen, could be. You're pretty sexual yourself, you obviously cum very easily. This'll make family dinners interesting, don't you think?" Traci leaned down and gave Vi a wet, sloppy, pussy soaked kiss.

Traci withdrew from the kiss and propped herself up on her arms and she gazed into Vi's eyes as she gently rotated her hips so that their pussies were rubbing continuously. Traci's huge tits were resting on Vi's chest and Vi's eyes started flicking between Traci's eyes and her tits. Even though it was apparent that Vi was pretty tired she did not attempt to slow or stop Traci's new assault on her pussy. In fact, Vi's hips had started rotating in the opposite direction, increasing the friction. Vi's hands had come to life and found Traci's tits, working underneath to stimulate the nipples. Traci reacted sharply to something and Vi grinned.

"How do YOU like that, 'little bitch'?" Vi asked sarcastically.

Traci moaned her approval and jumped again. "So, we like our nipples pinched, do we 'little bitch'?" Vi almost snarled.

The transformation in Vi and Traci was fascinating to watch and even though I was left out completely; I was really turned on. My pussy was weeping as I stroked my own clit and pinched and squeezed my own nipples. I felt the warmth growing in my pussy and belly as I gently climbed toward a self-induced orgasm.

Traci's eyes were half closed as Vi worked her nipples and had gradually taken control. Vi hooked her heels over Traci's thighs and with surprising strength and speed rolled Traci over and was now on top. Somehow, as they rolled, Vi's legs and Traci's legs had switched so that Vi was lying between Traci's thighs. Now that she was on top, Vi took control of the speed and pressure of the rubbing of their pussies. This had quickly gone from Traci pleasuring Vi to the other way around. Traci's tits had flattened to her chest and Vi's beautiful breasts were now partially visible. Traci raised her hands to them and started teasing Vi's nipples again. Dipping her head, Vi sucked Traci's nipple into her mouth, nipping it with her teeth. Traci's breath caught and she held it momentarily. When Vi pulled away, Traci's nipple was covered in saliva. . Vi slipped sideways a little so that one pointy little nipple was directly over Traci's big, hard nipple. Vi grasped it and drove the nipple down into Traci's hard pink nub. Traci released her breath in a moan as Vi continued to fuck her nipple into Traci's. As she did this, both their nipples seemed to grow larger. Traci's eyes never left Vi's as they ground together. Traci's breathing was increasing as Vi's ministrations were starting to have an obvious effect.

I was tiring of just being a spectator to this beautiful coupling and decided to join in. I crawled to the foot of the bed where their legs were entangled. I gently pushed Vi's legs apart so that they were once again outside of Traci's. Vi pulled her knees up under her so that she could continue rubbing her pussy into Traci, maintaining some leverage. When the shifting was done and their squirming resumed, I had complete access to both pussies. I had never seen a sight like this and I was like a kid with new toys and not knowing which to play with first. I decided that I wanted both and tenderly started stroking the wet, fleshy lips of Traci and the equally wet, but more delicate lips of Vi. I was rewarded with sounds of approval from above me. I increased the pressure on the lips of both slippery holes and my fingers popped inside. Vi jumped a little, but otherwise kept up the pressure on Traci's clit. I couldn't see what they were doing but the squirming continued from both of them.

I insinuated my fingers deeper until I found the G-spots of both ladies. I wanted to get my tongue in there also, but with four legs, two gorgeous asses, two arms and two hands there was no room for my head. I had to content myself with manual stimulation. Increasing the pressure on the sensitive spots had once again elicited moans from the two of them. I pushed myself up onto my elbows, while trying to continue manipulating the two pussies and started placing small light kisses on Vi's ass. I planted one directly between her cheeks and triggered yet another orgasm in Vi. Evidently, we had reached her limit because she collapsed limply into Traci's arms. I withdrew my hands and slithered up beside them, facing Vi. Her eyes were closed and I thought she had passed out. I gently kissed her forehead and whispered her name.

Her eyes fluttered open and she gave a weak smile. "Becca, baby, I'm done." She whispered. "Help me off Traci."

I moved out of the way and helped her slide onto the bed, turning her on her side as we went. "Is that OK, Vi?" I asked as I brushed the hair from her eyes. I was a little concerned because she was a little like a dead body she was so relaxed and limp.

She smiled and nodded. "Becca?"

"Yes, baby?" I whispered.

"I didn't treat Traci very nicely." She whispered and then giggled. "I acted like a man and left her hanging."

"Oh." I said.

"Becca, I REALLY want to see you and Traci together." She continued to whisper. "Becca, please help me by finishing what I started. I want to see you make love to your daughter. But first, you have to kiss me."

Traci scooted over and I lay down between she and Vi. I stroked Vi's beautiful, tired face and started kissing her forehead and then moved to her eyes. I kissed her in each place and then barely grazed her skin with my lips as I moved to the next destination. Her ears followed and I paid extra attention to the lobes, kissing, licking and nibbling because I knew she liked that. Her breathing had changed and I knew she was heating up again, which was not necessarily my goal, but nice anyway. I trailed my lips down her jaw line and up her cheek to her nose. She giggled sweetly when I kissed the end of her nose. My lips finally arrived at hers and I licked and kissed around the outside of her lips and as I did her mouth opened slightly. I brought my lips to hers in a gentle kiss that gradually deepened. My tongue slipped between her lips and I gently touched the tip of mine to hers. She responded by pushing my tongue back into my mouth with hers. I closed my lips on her tongue and sucked it like a little dick. She must have liked that because she threw her left arm over me and tried to pull me in tighter. I finally withdrew and we were both panting.

Traci, who had been a motionless, silent witness, spoke. "Wow! That was the sexiest kiss I have ever seen in my life. I hope I find somebody, someday that loves me enough to kiss me like that." She finished a little sadly.

I put my cheek to Vi's and whispered, "I'll be back in a little while, I need to make my baby feel loved."

I turned to Traci and crawled up her body as she rolled onto her back. I told her to close her eyes and she complied. Her enormous breasts were sliding and bobbling around on her chest. I hovered over her and covered those marvelous creations with my own pendulous breasts. I swayed back and forth and my nipples bounced over hers. Back and forth I went as I made our nipples bang together and the sparks each time were exquisite torture.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Traci breathed. "That's so hot."

"Shhhh, let Mommy take care of you." I whispered as she shivered, never opening her eyes.

I stopped swaying and a sound of protest came from deep within Traci, but, she never moved nor opened her eyes. I dipped down and caught her nipple with my lips and sucked it deeply into my mouth, opening so I could get as much in as possible. While sucking, I swallowed and my tongue rippled against her elongated nipple.

Traci squealed, "Jeeesus, Mom, that's incredible."

I released her breast from my mouth and it bounced back onto her chest. Her eyes were now wide open and her breathing heavy. I leaned in and started dragging my lips from her tit to her mouth, teasing her skin with my tongue. I licked around her lips and then plunged my tongue deep into her mouth finding her tongue and kissing her fiercely. She responded in kind and wrapped her arms around me. Our tongues dueled in her mouth, then mine and then hers again. We were both breathing raggedly when we parted.

I sat back on my feet and told Traci to get on her hands and knees. I got between her legs on my knees and scooted up so that my thighs were touching the back of hers. I bent and my tits draped onto her ass and I dragged my hard nipples up and down the soft skin of her butt. Her head was hanging between her shoulders and I told her to look at us in the mirror. All three of us looked over and saw my breasts flowing freely on Traci's ass and Vi's lithe little body lying next to us. Traci's long blonde hair was hanging in curls down to the bed and mine was tickling her back. (I know I will never get that image out of my head, it never fails to make me wet.) I leaned further forward and cupped Traci's tits in my hands. I tugged gently on her hard nipples and she moaned again, my breasts sliding up her back, she shivered a little. Leaning forward even further I started peppering her back with kisses. I briefly released her right breast and pulled her head around to kiss her deeply again. I gently kneaded her breast as we were kissing. I straightened up while holding tightly to her chest, pulling her with me. Her head fell back as my hands drifted down her soft, tight belly to her slippery, smooth pussy. I spread her lips with my right hand as my left found her hard clit. I gently squeezed and rubbed with the left and I slid my thumb into her slippery cavern and my middle finger to her little rosebud. I heard a sharp intake of breath and Traci flopped forward once again, bending at the waist. She laid her head on its side, facing Vi. I saw Vi reach out and twine her fingers into Traci's and pull the fingers to her lips. Traci sighed and closed her eyes. Increasing the pressure on Traci's clit and slipping my fingertip into her tiny butthole pushed her over the edge. She started squirming and a little growl rose from her throat. I slipped down and pushed my tongue into her slippery gash from behind with my nose nestled in her perineum. As I probed and licked her gushing pussy from behind, I squeezed and rubbed her clit and my nose stimulated the soft sensitive skin. This re-energized the orgasm and Traci moaned and started shaking and my hands and face were quickly covered in Traci's honey. She collapsed onto the bed. I pulled my hands out from under her and started licking my fingers and Vi looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You haven't tasted this, have you?" I asked as she shook her head in response.

I offered my fingers to her and Vi kept shaking her head no. Finally I put a droplet on her bottom lip. The tip of her tongue slithered out and touched the droplet and I saw the now familiar reaction to a first taste of Traci. Her eyes widened and she grabbed my hand and pulled it back to her mouth, cleaning every drop before releasing my hand and then reddening as she realized I was watching every move. She covered her face with her hands as I laughed at her.

Traci said, "Mom, stop teasing her."

"Hey, I just thought it was funny, because I had done the same thing." I defended myself. Traci looked at Vi and then at me and shook her head. She started to get out of bed and then stopped, as though she remembered something.

"Mrs. Andersen?" Traci was looking at Vi.

"Traci!" Vi said teasingly.

"You came, didn't you?" Traci questioned.

"Many times, thank you!" Vi giggled.

"Mom made me come several times, too." Traci said.

I knew where this was going and I was content as I sat there and I started shaking my head and moving away from Traci. Traci grabbed my arm and pulled me over onto my back into the center of the bed. They got on their knees on either side of me and kissed over the top of me. I couldn't resist, I reached up and cupped Traci's left breast and Vi's right, running my thumbs over the engorged nipples. They both responded with moans before pushing my hands away.

"No, Becca, this is about you." Vi whispered as she and Traci slithered down either side of my body.

I watched them as they each approached one of my quivering breasts, my nipples bursting with anticipation. Just as I thought they would touch the burning coals with their tongues, they diverted and touched the soft skin surrounding each nipple, leaving them untouched. I moaned in disappointment as they licked and kissed my breasts, deliberately coming close, but avoiding my nipples. Each time I would try to thrust a nipple into one of their mouths; they easily avoided my desperate attempt to achieve some relief. The anticipation of their touch, the near misses and the disappointment was exquisite torture. I was concentrating on their ministrations to my breasts and had forgotten their hands, which were now surreptitiously approaching my pussy. As they continued their slow dance on my tits, their hands began a dance of a different kind on my nether regions. Traci found my clit and gently, barely touched it. It was as if she wanted me to be on edge, but not over the edge. The burning in my cunt and belly stayed hot, but did not burst and the feeling was spreading to the rest of my body. The heat was increasing, yet, was still not spilling over.

Vi had found my soaking, swollen lips and was tenderly stroking at the edges, adding to Traci's stimulation. It was as if they had done this a thousand times and knew how to keep my coals smoldering without allowing me to burst into flames. Neither of them had yet touched my nipples and now I did not know where to concentrate, finally giving in to their tender love and just enjoying the feeling suffusing every fiber of my being. Traci's tongue left my breast and travelled down to my navel. She kissed and licked the sensitive skin, adding to my growing pleasure. She moved back up and her tongue flickered along my ribs, tickling and teasing me. I giggled and sighed, awash in the love of these two beautiful women. Just as I settled into the contentment of allowing them to have their way with me, Vi's finger parted my lips as her tongue finally touched my nipple. I closed my eyes at the thrill of her touch.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers