Juicy Wet Pussy

Story Info
Female reaches her sexual fantasy.
1.5k words
3.89
72.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea climbed on the queen sized bed on her hands and knees. The bed was made neatly. A paperback book of, There's a Killer Lurking at Every Curb, was on the dresser next to the bed. I came behind her. I rubbed her back gently caressing her body with soft kisses. She was 'fine' as wine. Andrea was extremely beautiful. She had a bronzed brown complexion giving me a sexual appetite for skin. Her curves flowed like a wave. Her breasts were full, round, and voluptuous. Envisioning what these curves looked like until I pulled her denim shorts off-wow. Damn those thighs, then I pulled my pant.

I started rubbing her thighs towards her ankles and up her legs towards her thighs and gazing at her pretty round booty, up her spine, unbuckling her sexy black laced bra. Her breasts hung down from her chest towards the bed, and I handled each of her breasts in the palms of my hand massaging each one moving towards her shoulders, massaging the tension in her shoulders. When her pussy came to into sight, a moan escaped my mouth and pulling her panties down until my lips touched her wet pussy lips before I continued and pulled her panties down to her knees.

The soft mellow smooth music came on.

Her pussy was clean shaven and her pussy lips were round as the mouth. Her legs shook as a trembling earthquake as I licked her clitoris. Her panties stayed at her knees as I rubbed her slender body once more from her feet to her bronzed legs, thighs, booty, back, breasts, and shoulders. I helped one leg out of her purple patterned & designer panties. I held her booty and licked her pussy- her body shook from the feel of my tongue on her wet juicy pussy. Licking her pussy, her clitoris, her knees began to buckle. Andrea breathed deeper and quicker. I held her pretty booty with my right hand licking her wet juicy pussy. As I did, her body began to shake. As I sucked her clitoris, her knees buckled. With my left hand I tugged at her panties sucking on her clitoris, she raises her left leg shaking as I pulled her panties off. She said, "Babe, you are making this pussy feel good and making my knees shake."

"I aim to please Babe."

"You're pleasing this pussy well. My knees are shaking."

I held her booty and licked her clitoris. Andrea's knees shook and shook and she released a moan as I sucked her tasty pussy. I held onto her booty sucking her juicy wet pussy with her on her elbows & knees. Andrea rubbed her round boobs & thighs as my tongue made her pussy throb and throb from pleasure. We had smoked two blunts and drunk a bottle of vodka before we got into the bedroom. Andrea was horny. Andrea was horny from my handsomeness and swag. I was going to make her mine and I have her now because she was moaning and screaming as I sucked her pussy massaged her body.

I said, "Tell me when you come Babe. I want to taste your come in my mouth. I want to taste every bit of your come- pussy juice. Come in my mouth Babe. Come in my mouth good Babe."

As Andrea looked at me through her legs I was licking, sucking her pussy. Andrea screamed, "I'm going to come Babe! I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm coming Babe!

I tasted hot juices entering my mouth. I put my tongue in her pussy as the come entered my mouth and I licked on her clit. She was coming and she was coming swell. I put my mouth completely on her pussy-hole and sucked her pussy when she came. I wanted to taste her and taste her pussy come. Andrea came- came completely in my mouth. Her come filled my mouth and she watched as I sucked her pussy, swallowing her orgasmic juices.

I climbed on the bed and told her to sit on my face.

Her body was pretty- pretty brown skinned. Her face glowed with a smile. Her boobs were perfectly round and her nipples were dark. The thighs and booty of this female were superb. Andre was more than eager to position her pussy on my mouth. She was at ease as she put her thighs around my head, me looking up in her eyes and her boobs looking amazing. Her pussy was wet from me sucking and I licked her pussy as my head was in between her thighs, her heart jumped a pace because her body shook when my tongue touched her pussy. She put her hand on the bed and I licked again her pretty wet juicy horny pussy and she put her hands on my head as I sucked her wet pussy. She screamed, "Oh yes! Suck this pussy! Suck this pussy-hole Babe!"

Andrea began humping my face in motion as my tongue licked her horny throbbing pussy. I sucked her clitoris making her scream and moan. She puts her hands on my head pushing her pussy farther on my mouth and tongue, moving in motion on my face humping my tongue shouting and moaning, "Eat this pussy! Eat this pussy! You eating this pussy swell!"

Her hands gripped my head as I ate her pussy and she began to shake.

"I'm coming Babe! Eat this pussy! Eat this pussy! Suck this pussy! Suck this pussy Babe and eat all my come! Taste this come and swallow it all Babe!"

I gripped her thighs pulling her vagina on my face as she said she was coming and sucked her hot come from her pussy as she came in my mouth.

Andrea laid forward and I continued sucking her pussy as her legs shook wild and frantically as she shouted, "Don't stop! Hold on to me and don't stop sucking this pussy! I'm going to come again!"

Holding onto her, I licked and sucked more ferociously as Andrea came- another hot gush of come entered my mouth and I swallowed.

She was breathing faster and faster. Her body shook and her legs were shivering as I sucked her pussy.

"Babe, you make this pussy feel so good to me. Let's do the sixty-nine and I am going to come all in your mouth and suck the come from the head of your dick so good as you come in my mouth- your hot come fills my mouth and I swallow your come. I want to taste your dick and your come in my mouth Babe."

I lay on the bed and turned her body around facing my dick, laid her on my body and we positioned ourselves. She lowered her face to my dick and put her mouth entirely on my dick, opened her thighs, sucking my dick ever so good. Her head was bobbing up and down on my dick and she only used her mouth- no hands as she sucked my dick. I could feel my dick head reaching her throat.

I sucked her pussy making her moan and hum on my dick. When she hummed, my dick head felt every bit of her humming on my dick. Andrea swallowed and sucked my dick as I held onto her body sucking her pussy and her body went to shaking and I knew she was near and coming as she kept my dick in her mouth and sucked.

I came in her mouth and Andrea tasted my hot come and swallowed and she came in my mouth and I held her body as she came and I swallow her come.

I came and Andrea came. We lay their sucking one another then I laid her on the bed, she opened her legs and thighs wide for me with open arms as I entered into her throbbing wet juicy pussy. A leg went around my body and another leg went around my body.

Her pussy was wet, warm, juicy and tight. Andrea said to me as I were inside her vagina walls, "Come in me Babe. Let me know when you come and I will hold you tight as I could in my arms, squeeze my pussy long as I could on your dick."

I told her when I came, and when I came, she squeezed her pussy tight as she could around my dick as I came and held me tighter in her arms.

She was a pretty brown sexy skinny female with a wet juicy pussy and knew how to suck a dick and she sucked my dick amazingly and swallowed my dick and swallowed my come.

Whenever I wanted a piece of pussy, she gave me the pussy.

Whenever Andrea wanted to get her pussy sucked super well and swallow dick and come, we got together, I made that pussy come, Andrea swallowed my dick and come, Andrea opened her sexy thighs for this dick.

The End