JuLee at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers

"I've got to ask you something," Cristel said as we sat crossed legged on the bed facing each other.

"What's that?" I asked.

"How many guys have you fucked?"

"Including Dave, four." I answered.

"Was there a best one?" She asked.

"Not really, I said, but my favorite is Mac, we've been fucking for years. He is Dave's best friend and they have given me so many great threesomes."

"Were all four of them American guys?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" I've never even kissed an Asian guy, much less fucked one." I answered.

"Was Mac that good a fuck?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, he loves to eat my pussy and spends a long time doing that before he fucks me. His cock is huge, the first time we fucked I thought he was going to split me open."

"How big is it?" She inquired.

"Hard, probably about 10 or 12 inches and so thick I can just barely get my fingers around it." I answered.

"Did you ever suck it," she asked.

"Sure, he said I was the only woman he knew that could take his whole cock in my mouth.

He cum's so much, several times I felt like I was gonna drown." I replied.

I went on, "He's fucked me everywhere on my body and is the ONLY guy I ever let fuck me in my ass, it hurt a little at first, but was great."

"Did he cum inside your ass?" Cristel asked.

"Oh yeah, and I loved it." I replied.

"Are you still fucking him?" She inquired.

"Yeah, I'll introduce you two when you get back, he'll go crazy over you, and we can have some great sex with Dave and him." I said.

"I can't wait." She answered.

"After we had been fucking for a long time Mac put the whole thing into a story and posted it on Literotica." I said.

"Then after that, Dave and my BF Chrissie convinced me to write my stuff on Lit also. So I have 9 stories on there." I added.

"Yeah, a friend in Flagstaff showed me Lit and I read some of the stories, but all they did was get me horny." She said.

"What was the wildest thing you did with Mac alone?" Cristel asked.

"God, there were so many but the funniest was, we were driving to SF one evening. Mac started to finger my pussy and play with my nipples. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties, because I hate them both. I got so hot that I pulled off my clothes, leaned over, unzipped his pants and sucked his cock as he drove 70 MPH up the freeway." I explained

"Oh my fucking God, that's fantastic." Cristel said.

"What about Dave, Mac and you together." She asked.

"Oh shit, that's easy, I said, we three were in our hot tub, Dave was horny as hell, he got out and sat on the edge of the tub, then I got out and sat on his lap."

I went on to explain, "Dave started fucking me as Mac watched. Mac stood up, his cock was as hard as a rock. He came over to me, held it out about an inch or so from my mouth. Oh God, it looked good, so hard and dripping pre cum."

"I reached out, pulled his cock into my mouth and he stood there fucking in and out of my mouth as Dave fucked my cunt."

"I don't know how long it took, but they both came in me at about the same time."

"It was unbelevably erotic, I had to swallow twice just to get all Mac's cum down, but it tasted so good."

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum just thinking about it." Cristel said.

"But I have my flight at 1:30 and still have to pack and and catch the airport bus, so I gotta go." She added.

"I would take you, but Dave is due home about four and I promised him a BBQ." I said.

"Thats ok, I already paid for the bus pickup," Cristel said as she went downstairs to retrieve her clothes.

She dressed and we held hands talking, traded cell phone numbers and email addresses and I told her to call me when she got to her brothers house.

After a long, wet kiss, Cristel left, promising to come over as soon as she got back.

Well! that ended a fabulous but tiring weekend.

After Cristel left, I went upstairs to straighten up things. She had left her still very wet panties on my pillow as a reminder. I pressed them to my face and licked the crotch, again savoring her taste and scent. I decided to let Dave have them when he got home.

Cristel called me as soon as she arrived at her brothers house.

Dave and I had planned two weeks at Reno/Lake Tahoe.

After we got back there was a very long email from Cristel waiting. She said she had come back to town, picked up her belongings, and cancelled her lease.

She said her brothers wife had gotten her a great job with a title company.

She now has a boyfriend named Eric and that everything I had said about American guys was true

and that he may be Mr Right. But for now she was not jumpimg into anything except bed with him.

Luckily, I had the videos from "that" weekend, to help make this story as factual as possible.

Please enjoy and be happy, JuLee

JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers
12