Jules & Petri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I enjoy this, I thought, but then understood that here was my 2nd fantasy, to be able to fuck a woman, actually two women, until they could not stand, to fuck them better, longer, than anyone else ever could, I began stroking strongly into Petri's willing pussy, her legs clamped to my buttocks, pulling me into her, pushing me out, back in, her body straining with each thrust, each withdrawal, she clamped me to her as she climaxed, held herself against me so I wouldn't rub her 'G?spot', but I strongly keep stroking, finally, she could not manage to keep me impaled into her, her grip slipped, relaxed, she spasmed, pulled me to her again, then her muscles gave up, my body stroked against her gorgeous body again, slamming against her cunt, her legs fell open, defenseless, I drove into her body, until she lay as limply as Jules had, long minutes ago.

My attention turned to Jules, I reached over, spread her legs, she realized I was back, understood I was going to fuck her again, she tried to close her legs against me, but my legs were both between her thighs, her pussy still very wet from her constant cumming, I didn't even need to aim, my cock plunged into her body with glee, with abandonment, still pointed up, each stroke rubbing her 'G?spot', over & over again, she cumming, over & over again, until she too, was a rag doll again, and it was no fun anymore, both ladies totally fucked out, they could just lie on the bed, I could use them any way I desired, but it was no fun fucking them, they could not appreciate my 'fencepost'.

I pulled them & lifted them into more comfortable positions on the bed, on their backs, I placed Petri's hand in Jules hand, laid myself straddling their two closest legs, and gently licked them, slurping their overflowing juices, until they were licked clean on the outside, first one, then the other, then back again, and then remembered how nice it would be to press my face into Jules naked flesh, I went to get the razor & shaving cream, towels & bowel of warm water & scissors.

When I returned, they were both sleeping soundly, I positioned Jules body so I could trim her with scissors, then spread shaving cream over her lovely pussy, and began shaving her, being extremely careful.

It was great fun, pulling her pussy flat to help the shaver head glide smoothly, and after a long, enjoyable time, I rinsed her again, and face tested her pubis.

Jules was as smooth outside, as she was inside, I moved the shaving utensils aside, and returned to lick her pussy for a long, long, enjoyable time, but finally, my neck was hurting, and still aroused, I crawled up her lovely body, and gently slipped my penis into her now naked pussy, and began to stroke into her body, I was not nearly so stiff as I had been before, so I didn't hit her 'G?spot' in this position, but she eventually became aware I was fucking her again, and I guess because it was not so intense, she was able to begin enjoying the fucking again, she smiled, closed her eyes, pulling me into her body, relaxing, pulling me in, relaxing, we setup a very gentle, slow rhythm that we could both enjoy.

I have no idea how long we stroked against each other, but eventually, sensation returned to my cock, I told her I was going to cum, she wrapped herself around me tighter, kept saying, "Cum in me, cum in me...", and I finally, at long last, my balls gave up what felt like all the juice in my body, I pumped, strained, clamping all my muscles, I became dizzy, and the next thing I knew, it was full night, and I was alone in my bed. I staggered up, into the bathroom, stood in front of the mirror over the toilet, held my cock to pee, and was startled to find I had been shaven clean.

Not a hair on my groin, not my belly, not on my chest, and I could not help but laugh out loud, not even noticing I was peeing all over the toilet, as I looked at my naked eyebrows!

The lovely young girls had enjoyed shaving me as payback for shaving Jules, but they didn't want me to think they were mad, because they had found different colored felt?tip markers, and wrote all over by body, what a good pussy licker, tit sucker, and fucker I had been, and they even signed & dated it.

Now, if only I can decipher their signatures...

12