Jules' Secrets

Story Info
Wife seeks casual sex with Turkish men.
4.6k words
4.34
93.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers

For Julie B., Author at Literotica

As Jules lay there upon the crisp sheets, a lone fan buzzing and gently washing her nude form in the cool breeze, she listened to the subtle strains of Loreena McKennitt's singing carry her far away.

A single candle flickered and cast grotesque shadows. She imagined the shadows as the forms of the many men she frequently wished were surrounding her, prodding her and using her for their purely sexual pleasures. Her fingers massaged her clit as she spread her legs farther apart and closed her eyes to welcome the dark desire that she harbored.

She thought of her desire as an accretion. A shining, pearlescent, jewel of a whim that grew and grew until, like a pearl, it became something of an irritant to it's host. Then...THEN...dark libidinous thoughts pushed her to real life dangerous situations. Each time she acted upon these desires, it brought her closer and closer to actualizing the fantastic urges that propelled her. She continued to apply pressure to her clit and moaned as she recalled the last episode.

* * * * *

It had been a Friday evening and her husband had gone out for a few drinks with some old acquaintances. She dressed herself in deliberately provocative attire. She wore a filmy, black dress that was very low-cut. It was chosen to feature her 38D breasts which she knew were an attractant. The thinnest of brassieres insured that her nipples would be visible beneath the fabric. They were easily teased to an erect condition by the proximity of strong males and her own salacious thoughts. The hem of the dress was just decently modest for her age, but still too short for any formal situation. She had applied a perfume that was alluring, but faint. One that invited a man to invade her space for a better sampling of it's promise.

Jules had taken a taxi downtown to a large pub that was frequented by younger people and predominantly singles. It was a known "meat market" and she left her wedding ring at home. She had wondered if it might be MORE provocative to wear it? Maybe it would be less threatening. Maybe the men (plural) she wanted to attract would assume that they were fulfilling her fantasies and not be intimidated by the sense that a female without a ring might be seeking more than just an evening's tussle.

As she made her way past the crowd at the door, Jules had sensed that there were eyes upon her. She stepped into a booth and a waitress took her cocktail order. "A martini, please. Bombay Sapphire, straight up, dry, with a twist". While she waited for the drink she innocuously looked about the room. The corner from which she had felt eyes disrobing her was occupied by several large and swarthy men who appeared to be Turkish or Kurdistans. Even as she casually looked in their direction, the fierce intensity of their stares caused the hair at the back of her neck to bristle and she felt a flush of sexual excitement which made her nipples taut and her lips tremble. She looked away, but she thought that they could see clear into her soul and discern the dark nature of her desire.

The waitress arrived with a properly chilled Martini of ambitious proportion and Jules swilled it much too quickly! She was seeking the calm to carry through with her long imagined fantasy; and the very real danger that it posed both excited her and made her fearful for her well-being. Unconsciously, she stroked the inside of her thigh beneath the table taunting her Mr. Hyde libido to surface and overwhelm the sensible girl that she was raised to become. She looked up and saw that she had not been as discreet in the motion as she had thought!

The darkest of the men, a powerful man of indeterminate age (32?) with a full head of tight, dark, curls...a full moustache, and strong, muscular build--- seemed to smile thinly beneath the hair that crowned his lip. His dark eyes glowered at her and he carelessly, (but deliberately... she thought!) ran a hand over the bulge at the front of his dark jeans. His smile erupted into a grin.

Jules ordered another Martini and this time sipped more slowly. A PLAN! she thought. A PLAN is what she needed! Even as she thought about it, nature itself was pushing events forward.

A loud careening screech of wheels followed by a sudden BANG! and the sounds of crashing metal startled everyone in the pub and instantly everyone knew there had been a terrible accident just outside. The door flew open, and even before Jules went out with the rest of the patrons, she noted that her Turk was watching her still.

She saw upon leaving the cozy dark room that the night had chilled, and the scent of burning rubber filled her nostrils. A car had smacked into a Lorry from behind and was now engulfed by flames.

The driver had apparently dove clear and was watching his automobile burn furiously. Jules wondered what the driver was feeling. Elation at being alive? Anger about the accident? Fear because of the immediacy of the event? The martini and the symbiotic thrill of seeing death cheated so, made Jules feel giddy for no particular reason. She turned to find the Turk standing immediately behind her! She spun her head forward, not sure exactly how she should react. Was she actually looking for him? Did his dark looks and powerful build attract her? Could he sense that? The answer was--- apparently so! Through the thin fabric of her dress, she felt a rough hand smooth over the curve of her derriere. The crowd was pressed together and no one could see that the Turk was taking advantage of this situation. Jules was ambivalent. Part of her flight defense mechanism was near actuation, yet somehow deep within, her libido was charging and this unwarranted attention was becoming very arousing.

The fact that she stayed even a second longer without protest was all the consent that the dark stranger required. He was young and virile and he demonstrated that to her by taking her hand. His rough palm cupped her hand and he guided it behind her to where he was pressed against her backside. He directed it toward what she knew was going to be an erection, but what she hadn't expected was that the man was bold enough to place her hand INSIDE his zipper which was now conveniently at half-mast. Her hand, cold from the night air, brushed against a very hairy pubis and stopped at an enormously rigid shaft that seemed to be uncircumcised. Jules was now spinning! How...HOW!!! had this happened? What would come next? The man leaned forward and his cock jumped into her hand as it groped beneath his jeans. She could feel him grind against her and the knob of this animal-cock was now wet with semen that was a foreshadowing of what she had just decided to accept. Strange sex with a strange man. Fantasy just introduced Jules to the warp in it's weave and insinuated a dose of reality to her nighttime ruminations.

The man removed her hand knowing that he had succeeded. She was going to be compliant to his will. He was firm in turning her by her waist and seizing her body so that she faced him. She looked up...his eyes were coals and the eyebrows dark and foreboding. His nostrils flared in animal lust and she quivered as she stubbornly accepted the sequence of events and allowed the momentum to carry her. There was no communication needed. The man nodded at his companions, flashed them a grin and motioned for Jules to follow him to where his automobile was curbed. It was a short walk down the street and she sensed his body coiled inside like a python. He would be savage she thought. Good! Jules had decided that if she were to go through with this, there should be no room for equivocating! He did not touch her on the walk. He merely kept pace with her. They reached the car. It was parked beneath a shop overhang. The shop was long closed and the awning had not been retracted. It was suited to an impromptu liason and she wondered if he had chosen the spot for that very purpose.

She did not have time to think such things. He picked her up with one hand beneath each of her buns and placed her squarely on the bonnet of a BMW that she presumed was his. He pushed her down so that her head rested on the windshield while her legs splayed along the length of the bonnet.

In a moment, somehow lost to her recognition, he had his hands sliding upon her thighs, and fabric yielded to fingers accustomed to having their way. Her dress now up above her waist, panties down, and - the subtle downy fringe of her womanhood exposed thusly - she drew in a breath as his tongue touched (finally!) upon her cleft and she shuddered in anticipation of further exploration.

No words were spoken. He began a symphony of sensations that, each, building from the previous, elevated her arousal to a nearly untenable level. Her hips pressed furiously against his chin and the reward was a tongue that teased forth a spectrum of emotion that ranged from the properly upset to the positively deranged! This middle eastern magician, was penetrating her most private parts with his mouth in a way that only someone with an innate connection to the female anatomy could understand! Who was this man?

Jules could scarcely breathe!!! The dark curls of his head evident beneath her, she cupped them and drew him even further within her! His tongue played havoc upon her clit! She found herself pulling him close... rubbing urgently! Abandon did not describe her complete surrender to this stranger's ministrations. His hands somehow found her tits and she came! Simply as this! Mouth upon viable flesh, soft thighs spread and well treated, supple tits available to rough hands, she found herself completely surrendering to the moment and she shook violently as she came! What on earth could possibly follow?

It seemed after her exhaustive orgasm that time had stood still. But it merely slowed so she could collect herself. She heard her own heavy breathing and noticed as she cooled down the slight chill that the night air had on her exposed tits.

The canopy of the shop overhead and the remote location down the street shielded them from errant eyes. She felt magnificently free as he directed this engagement and was not surprised to feel him pulling her from the top of the bonnet to the fender. His cock was dark and erect and his jeans open at the fly but not down. Just his cock was exposed and although Jules now hungered to taste him, she was spun onto the fender of the car and forced, face down, onto it. Her dress hem above her waist, her tits pressed against the metal, she anticipated his rock hard erection and was not disappointed as he shoved it roughly beneath her ass and entered her warm cunt. He reached out and grasped her arms pinning them to the bonnet while his hips shoved man-meat deep into her! He grunted and she could scarce believe that she had actually allowed herself to be used so coarsely! But she was thrilling to the abandon and her conscience soon yielded any last shred of restraint. His cock fucked her brutally and she actually was being lifted up with each slam, yet he never fell out of her. She was crying now...gently sobbing to suppress the screams that would emanate if she lost all control. He was grunting fiercely and she sensed that she and he would cum simultaneously. As much as she wished for that, the sudden letdown would ruin the fun and she wanted this animal sex to continue.

"Please...." she gasped. "Please...."

He stopped momentarily. "Your friends.... I want your friends also!" She looked over her shoulder. His fucking had stopped but his cock was still rigid within her. He seemed puzzled, but the sense of what she was requesting sunk in slowly and his face broke into a gradual grin.

"So...English women want more Turk?!!!" He spoke English haltingly but enough to convey his surprise at this development. "English men bad fucking...eh?" he laughed.

"Please...." Jules continued. "Take me to them. You may all have me tonight!" His sardonic smirk enlarged and he zipped himself up.

Pulling a cell phone from his jeans he dialed a number. After a moment she heard him speak in Turkic to the receiver of the call. By his measured tones she knew he was explaining patiently the unusual turn of events. "Yah..." "Yah..." she heard him confirm an obvious statement of interest at the other end. He barked into the phone and she surmised that he had told them where to gather. "Get into car!" he stated simply as he folded the cell phone terminating the call.

He released the emergency brake, put the BMW into gear and started off. She noted that her own dress was still open in the front and her tits spilled forth. His cock was still semi erect and he motioned that she should come closer. She agreed because internally, she knew, that if she let herself think about things, she would be sorry she had allowed them to go this far. Better to stay in a healthy state of lust. Her hand closed on his dark meat as he drove. He stiffened from his semi-erect state and she managed, somehow, to wrap herself around the gear-shift and place her mouth on his cock. He moaned as she sucked the shaft all of the way down her throat. She felt the car skid a bit as he momentarily lost control. She pulled up and began a slow, undulating motion that first swallowed his shaft nearly to the root, then let it escape inch by inch.

His dick, not exceptionally large, but above average, felt thrilling to her because it was a stranger's. Here she was, headed to a gang-bang with men she had never laid eyes upon and this mid-eastern roughneck was driving her god knows where while she fervently sucked his cock. Not the usual behavior for a proper British lady! She concentrated on his shaft and felt the head pressing deeply into her throat. This time she didn't let it out slowly. This time she pressed down harder and only withdrew a bit. Then down again. Then up only a degree or so. She was letting the prickhead fuck her throat and she felt him grunt and squirm. Without a word, he came suddenly!... flooding the back of her mouth and making her gag a bit. He pressed down on the back of her head and she tried hard not to choke on the thick clots of semen. Some spilled from her mouth but she knew that the minute she chose to swallow his cum...which she did... that she was committed to the predations that group sex with a gang of men might visit upon her. The taste of his cum only whet her appetite for more. She was ready! She surely hoped that they were!

They had driven a short distance to a warehouse in the fringe of the city. She straightened her dress as she exited and he popped his cock into his jeans and zipped them. They walked across the expanse to the open door of the warehouse where she could see about six men standing around smoking cigarettes.

The men looked up as the two of them approached. They stubbed out their cigarettes and went inside at a signal from their friend. Jules and her Turk went up to the door and then slipped inside. The men, deciding to offer her no choice at this point, had already dropped their trousers and removed them. Two of them were totally nude, the others wore only shirts. They passed around a bottle of OUZO between themselves. As she entered with her Turk, she watched him command the bottle and take a large draught of the hot licorice spirit. She tugged at his elbow plainly demanding a pull at the bottle and the men watched as she slowly licked around the rim if the bottle opening, lifted it slowly, poured a long draught down her throat and licked her lips afterward. She cast her eyes downward and watched as the men's cocks stiffened in anticipation.

Suddenly, her Turk pushed her roughly toward the four who stood side-by-side against a large pile of cartons. She stumbled forward and one of the men caught her and then pushed her steadily downward till she was kneeling in front of the group. This, apparently, was what she was expected to do. One of the Turks stood directly in front of her, rubbed her face against his cock and balls, and pulled her dress from her shoulders, shoving it down her torso and beneath her breasts! He pulled her face up, looked into her eyes, and placed his hands on either side of her head pushing his cock toward her lips.

"Well Jules....you've done it NOW" she thought to herself! Her lips opened wide and she felt him shoving his cock back deep into her mouth! She gulped and slid her lips ever further back to accommodate the rather long shaft. This man's prick was tiny and the cock bent decidedly UP. The man next to the first, was stroking a truly massive cock with a large head, a fat shaft and a decent length! His cock dangled with a curve to the left. He got behind her as she sucked, and slid beneath her impaling her cunt from under her dress as he lay on his back. His muscled arms lifted her up and down on the cock as she began to feel the utter submission she had wished for and at that point, her lustful nature took over! She lifted her skirt, grabbed the cock of his shaft beneath her and squeezed causing it to engorge even larger. She spat out the cock in her mouth and told the group of men..."Come on.... you want to fuck me? COME! Fuck ME!!!" With no other invitation necessary, another man walked behind her, and...roughly stuck a lubricated finger into her ass. His digit penetrated deeply and for a moment only, it hurt like hell! But the thick hard-on she was riding, the musky cock now again probing her throat, and the spectacle of three other nude men stroking their cocks awaiting their turn, made her consciously relax her sphincter and allow him to push his thick finger in and out until he was satisfied that she could accommodate him. After a few minutes, she felt hands on her buttocks pulling her asscheeks apart and the cold, slick, lubricated feel of a large male phallus shoving it's way forward....penetrating her ass as she rode on another beneath her!

Ass, cunt, mouth.... all brimming with male genitalia! She sucked savagely at the man in her mouth and in a moment he was groaning loudly! He pulled his cock from her mouth and used his thumb to pull down her chin opening her mouth wide! He stroked his cock fiercely and a gusher of cum shot forth into her waiting mouth! She closed her lips to contain it, but he shot again! and AGAIN!...each stream less powerful but still splashing against her lips. She opened her mouth after swallowing the first stream of cum and felt an overflow leak out of the corners of her lips.

The man was slowly becoming soft and she sucked his cock till he withdrew of his own volition. At that point, a nearly bald man who was standing at the side playing with himself approached and presented his cock. She pulled on the shaft but pressed her face beneath is balls and sucked on the sac holding them. Her hand caressed the shaft in loving strokes as she sucked his balls and her tongue flicked teasingly onto the area between his testicles and his ass. The man pushed her hand away and with a few, hard, economical strokes, frothed a thick clot of semen onto her face as she was engaged at licking him. It surprised her and she opened her mouth reflexively to taste it! But he only oozed semen and it flowed down her face from cheeks to chin.

Watching this scene...yet another Turk came forward. He gave her no chance to suck him off, but he simply held his cock firmly in front of her face as he shot a very large quantity of cum in a series of wet, salty, bursts. "Unnnnnnggggggghhhhhh!" Jules cried! As her open mouth filled and the excess spilled out of her lips and onto her breasts! The torrent seemed never ending and the man stroked until every last drop was squeezed from his prick. He then slapped it up and down on her face, the thudding large head smacking her lips and chin as he shook every drop loose. Without warning, Jules reacted by grasping the shaft and shoving the meat deep into her mouth! He groaned and allowed her to suck until he relaxed into a non-erectile state.

Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers
12