Juley

Story Info
Two old friends reunite.
1.5k words
3.72
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in high school, I was terribly shy. And I mean hideously shy. I just could not talk to girls to save my life. There was one girl named Juley who I really had a huge crush on but I could never tell her because I was way too shy. The reason I'm telling you this is because of what recently happened. Juley and I reconnected, and what follows is the story of what happened after we did.

It happened, naturally, over social media. We had been friends since high school but hadn't actually seen each other in nearly three decades even though we'd been connected on social media for the past few years.

Then gradually we began chatting more and more by text. We grew closer and closer. Apparently, I found out, my shyness cost me a chance to date her back in the day, because she told me during our chats she would have gone out with me then if I'd asked.

Shyness fucking sucks, I'm here to tell you.

The thing is, there was still a spark there on both sides. I know I certainly felt it, and our chats definitely revealed it. At 47, I'm not as shy as I once was, thankfully.

The only hitch was that we were both married, though she was separated. We fought our mutual attraction, but it was really no use. We both wanted each other. I don't really want to get into the dirty details here, but suffice to say after months of hot and heavy flirting via text message (which gradually graduated to phone sex) we gave in to our mutual desires and arranged to meet. And I know that's what you really want to hear about, anyway.

She opened the door to the hotel room wearing the sexiest pink satin babydoll I've ever laid eyes on. I instantly felt my cock twitch in my jeans. I was breathless and speechless. Finally she asked if I wanted to come in, or was I just going to stand there all night with my jaw on the floor!

Good God she looked amazing. A cowgirl by nature, and not one to normally wear sexy lingerie, she'd bought the piece specifically for me. By the time I stepped into the room, I was half hard just from seeing her.

We fell into each other's arms and began to kiss with deep passion and abandon. She felt so good in my arms. Her curvaceous body felt so wonderful to hold. Her hands worked quickly to remove first my shirt, then to unbutton my 501's.

She dropped to her knees to remove my jeans, and I felt her mouth press against my now fully erect cock through my tight baby blue briefs.

I moaned and felt her fingers grip the sides of my briefs and pull them down, my six thick inches springing free in front of her. I looked down and she cupped my balls with one hand, and began to stroke my shaft with the other. I moaned louder.

She then wrapped her lips around my dick and I felt myself slide deep inside her mouth. I gasped loudly, the feeling was simply unbelievable. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze as she swallowed my cock down to the shaft.

She looked up at me with her eyes (I always loved her eyes!), and started to suck my cock slowly, teasingly. Every so often letting it pop out of her mouth, at which point she'd stroke me a few times while staring up at me with pouty eyes, before re-swallowing my throbbing dick. Jesus did this woman know how to give some incredible head. Several times she had me on the edge of losing my load, but each time she'd back off and keep me from cumming.

Finally she rose from her knees and led me over to the bed, which she laid down in the middle of, her sexy eyes beckoning me to come to her. She looked amazing laying there in her baby doll with a matching pink satin panties. I crawled onto the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her deeply, cupping her breast with my right hand, my left running through her golden blonde hair. I pinched her hard, pink nipple through the soft fabric, causing her to moan.

Slowly I started kissing my way down her chin, to her neck, then to her shoulders, her chest...

Her breast slipped easily from behind the soft satin and my lips quickly wrapped around her rock hard nipples. She moaned, but I thought I was the one in heaven.

I paid an equal amount of attention to both of her exquisite 38c breasts before continuing down her belly until I was comfortably between her delicious thighs, just inches from her wet pussy. All the attention had led to quite the panty splash, as she called it, and her panties were visibly soaked.

As much as I liked how she looked in those panties,, I really loved how she looked without them on. She has such a beautiful pussy, nicely trimmed with a beautiful golden bush. I inhaled and the scent was intoxicatingly wonderful. I had to taste her more than anything else at that moment. I drove my tongue inside her pink vagina and tasted the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. She was unbelievably delicious and I couldn't get enough. I fingered her soaking wet slit and ran my tongue across her pink, hard clit.

She shuddered when she felt my tongue on her tingling nub. I began to focus on her clit, looking up at her as I sucked on it. She looked so sexy laying in front of me with her legs spread wide, her beautiful breasts exposed, her body looking unbelievably desireable. I wanted to do many things to her at that moment, and all of them at once.

I focused on what I was doing. I wanted to make her cum in my face. Yet I also wanted to repay some of the teasing I'd just received, so I first got her to the edge, and backed off, leaving her pleading with me to make her cum.

I can only tease so much, though, and I dove in and sucked, licked, and nibbled her clit, fingering her pussy all the while, until she finally burst in the most intense looking and sounding orgasm I've ever had the fortune to cause. She came so hard. It made my cock throb just watching and hearing her.

I had to feel myself inside her. As she recovered, I slowly kissed my way back up belly and chest until I kissed her on the lips. As our tongues tangled, I felt her hand grab my shaft and direct it into her warm, wet, vagina. I slid slowly inside her and she gasped quietly under her breath as I drove my penis in to the hilt.

She felt amazing. Velvety smooth and soaking wet. Like wrapping my dick in a slice of pure heaven. I paused inside of her, relishing the feel of my cock deep inside her after all these years.

I began to slide my cock out to the tip, then back in all the way, slowly at first. Gradually I began to fuck her faster, harder, and even deeper. Our eyes locked as I thrusted steadily in and out of her, kissing her deeply. It went on like that for what seemed like hours, though realistically was likely about five minutes.

It was at that point that she looked at me and said, "I want you inside me from behind!"

I was looking forward to this. My favorite position. She rolled over and the most beautiful ass rested right in front of me. She looked so fucking sexy on her hands and knees in front of me. I grabbed her by the hips and pressed my cock against the lips of her pussy. This time I thrust my cock into her fast and deep, causing her to cry out.

I began to pound her pussy really hard, occasionally spanking her sweet, round ass. She was fucking back hard against my thrusting dick and getting demonstratively loud. I wanted to fuck her like that forever.

After several minutes of serious pounding, I told her to lay on her side with her legs scissored and I re-entered her from behind.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as I slid into her like that. There's just something about that position that really hits deep and she was loving the hell out of it. So was I, and as I fucked her pussy deep, she reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. This sent her over the edge and into an amazing orgasm, which in turn was all I could take.

The sight of her in orgasmic bliss caused the cum in my balls to well up and explode deep inside her. I continued to thrust in and out of her as my cum spilled out into her pussy, both of our orgasms continuing for what seemed blissfully like an eternity.

Finally I collapsed beside her and kissed her softly. A memory to cherish for the rest of my life.