Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra preferred to stand for the rest of the visit to her sister's house, but promised to return within two hours to accompany them on holiday. Julia, after determining Clare's dress sizes was sent to the store to purchase garments more appropriate for Sandra's new slave. Clare returned and Julia rapidly transferred her mistresses and her belonging to Clare's much larger four-wheel drive vehicle, while Clare dressed in her new skimpy clothes.

Around noon they set off, Clare was driving; Clare's skirt, by the order of Sandra, had been pulled up to display her cunt. Sandra sat in the passenger seat, while Julia knelt crammed between Sandra's legs in the well of the front passenger compartment. Soon Julia was ordered to suck her mother's cunt and arse.

After an hour or so, Clare was ordered to stop and Clare and Julia exchanged places. Julia drove off, her skirt pulled up and her face covered in dried cunt juice, while Clare was ordered to suck her sister's cunt. They drove for another hour before Sandra exclaimed she needed a piss. Clare assumed that they would stop at the next service station, but Sandra wrenched Clare's mouth to her cunt and began to piss; Clare was not an experienced piss drinker, piss cascaded from her mouth, and ran down over her. Clare gasped when she realised her cunt juices were flowing freely, excited by the abuse. The two slaves soon understood that they pissed at the side of the road in the most attention-grabbing place available. Clare felt traumatised by her first experience of pissing in public, but as she drove, a pool of her juices formed under her arse and she knew the incident had aroused her incredibly.

Finally, they stopped at an isolated service station to eat. Sandra fitted dog collars and leads to both her slaves. As Julia filled the car with fuel, Sandra, dragged Clare into the café and looking around saw only the waitress and four other people, three Negro women, two of whom were in their early twenties and very attractive and very sexily dressed, the third she guessed was their mother. The fourth occupant of the café was an extremely well dressed attractive woman in her late thirties, early forties and judging by her jewellery, very rich indeed. The waitress was a young chubby white girl in her mid twenties.

Sandra ordered three basic meals and sat down. Spreading her legs, she looked at Clare and said, ""Suck!" Clare turned almost purple with embarrassment but slowly got on her knees and began publicly sucking her sister's cunt. Just as Julia entered, the waitress move towards Sandra intent on stopping the obscenity, but Sandra looking at Julia said, "Make the waitress orgasm!" Julia moved towards the waitress and pushed her against the wall, lifting her dress; she forced her hand under the girl's knickers and began to play with the girl's cunt and arse. Julia pushed a finger into her tight cunt and the girl moaned opening her legs further. Sandra looked at the three Negro women; the mother was now sucking on her daughter Diane's cunt, while the other daughter, Susan, watched the rich bitch as the bitch surreptitiously squeezed her own breast and nipple, she was obviously extremely sexually aroused. As the rich bitch let her hand fall towards her cunt and lifted her skirt, clearly masturbating, the Negro Amazon, Susan, walked over and grabbing the bitch's hair, pulled her from the café.

Sandra smiled as they left, but her orgasm was continuing to build, almost within seconds of each other Sandra, the waitress and Diane screamed their pleasure; the waitress squirting volumes of cunt juice. Exhausted Sandra and her two slaves ate their meal, a slight tang of cunt juice evident in the food. As they left the truck stop, the two slaves resumed their respective positions and the threesome drove off into the night. Sandra closed her eyes wondering whatever happened to the rich bitch and her Amazon abductor, not that it worried her, she had her own loyal slaves.

12