Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia 's behaviour was apparently so florid they wanted to do a case study. I, as her only visitor, was asked if I approved. I felt it wasn't for me to make the decision but it could be beneficial for her and others. As they said, I could act as her advocate. I decided to cooperate. They had asked Julia and she had consented they said. It was difficult. I wondered if the quality of her care would deteriorate if I said no. The forms were many and complicated. I agreed to confidentiality and the nurse slowly went through it explaining that at times it would be embarrassing but it was important to be honest and describe everything. I was given a code name and shown a locked box I was to put my completed questionnaires in.

At first I was intimidated by the study, was very cautious and it was a week before I realised Julia was missing out. One of the nurses had said the massage and range of movement exercises I'd been giving her was important. They didn't have the time to do it. Over time I was to develop a rapport with the psychologist. Sometimes she wanted more information and she sent me messages of things from her experience that were sometimes amazing and made me feel much better about it. The feeling of anonymity was very helpful. The nonjudgemental encouragement she gave me also helped.

The massages continued. She enjoyed drawing her knees up and letting them drop to the sides so I could see her. She grinned when I looked. I tried not to, I was embarrassed and thought I would be taking advantage of her. Her speech improved rapidly. Her arms and legs were getting stronger and more useful as the nerves came to life again. One day I was massaging her and when I pulled her towards me to be on her side so l could massage her back, she reached out, took the handle of my zip and tried to pull it down. Her fingers weren't strong enough to complete the zip's descent.

"Please," she asked, so nicely. I pulled it down for her and as I reached to massage her back she worked to get my dick out. I thought it unlikely she'd succeed but it would be good exercise for her fingers and I reflected on the boredom of the months she'd endured through her illness. After having seen so much of her body she probably had the right to see mine, even if I hadn't encouraged her. Eventually she succeeded and was able to hold it. She gave it a thorough inspection as it rose to full tumescence.

"Mm." l interrupted the massage to look and she looked back at me, a broad smile on her face. Then she opened her lips to make them round and wiped her tongue around them. "Yum," she said. She tried to stroke me but lacked coordination to do it well and contented herself by playing with it. Before I left for home I talked to a nurse and she called Julia's lack of tact and modesty "disinhibition". In time it was thought she'd get over it. In the meantime they were working towards her full recovery. When she was no longer so dependant she would settle down well they thought. She needed a lot of help. The case study questionnaire had been very difficult to fill out.

When I came in next day I followed the routine we'd established. After massaging her front I went to pull her onto her side. It wasn't easy. She stopped me.

"Other side," she said and I moved around to the other side of the bed. Carefully I rolled her to her side and started massaging her back. She quickly had my zip down and my cock out. I looked at her and she explained.

"Right hand." and giggled. She was funny, the look on her face was one of triumph and naughtiness. I resumed massaging her back as she played with my rapidly developing erection. The coordination of her right hand wasn't good but it was a lot better than that of her left.

Her back always needed a lot of work before the knots would be gone. She was on it so much and I could only imagine her muscles screaming with an aching pain. It wasn't a gentle massage, but one of demanding pressure and repetition. She was used to it. She kept playing with me. My cock was throbbing and she appeared to be enjoying herself. I tipped her over a little further, one of my hands kept her from crashing forwards in to the cotside and the other dug in to work the difficult to reach areas of her back.

I felt her right hand speed up and her grip firmed. I had barely started the massage. I asked her to "go easy," she giggled but didn't stop. "Hey, careful." I stopped the massage and started to roll her back to where she'd be safe. I felt her body tighten to stay in position. For me it was becoming desperate. She giggled again as I held her, not wanting her to fall. I grabbed at her hand. Too late. I felt the incipient rush. There was a noise at the door. I looked around and a nurse was coming into the room with a tray of food. She stopped to stand and watched as I came with jet after jet of semen covering Julia.

"Oh my," the nurse said. I was so embarrassed. Julia was elated. Only Julia moved. She lay back in the bed with more body control than I'd expected and ran her hands over the slippery semen. With a loud voice she said,

"Got it! Ha ha." She laughed, as her breasts rippled, "Boodiful man. Mm."

The nurse was quick to gather her composure. She checked the linen and concluded almost all had landed on Julia. I was busy tucking things in and pulling up my zip. I went to get a flannel to clean up. By the sink tap I waited for the water to warm. The nurse came alongside me to wet another flannel. As we waited she said not to worry. "Julia is disinhibited. You're doing the best you can. A good job." She looked down. "Nice unit you have too, very impressive," she said rather slyly. It took a while to clean Julia up. The nurse seemed to relish the opportunity. Julia told the nurse she'd been wanting to do that for so long. The nurse did her best to ignore her. It was another difficult questionaire to fill out.

Next time, a nurse said they were thinking of discharge planning and thought it would be good for her to try a weekend at home. She asked whether I would be able to help if she went home for two days, one night. If we wanted we could extend it. The idea was to try a short time to see if we were comfortable with a view to extending the time away from hospital until we were coping well. I was thrilled.

"Of course. l think I'm ready. I'll do my best." I was so excited, I almost ran to her room and she was in bed looking at the doorway, waiting for me with a big smile on her face. I rushed in and kissed her. The nurse was following me and entered the room.

"You left before I was finished," she said and laughed. "She'll need a shower chair and a wheelchair. Is there anything else you'll need?" We both thought. I could think of nothing and Julia said she only needed me. I nearly cried.

"When do you want to come home?" I asked.

"Now," Julia said. I was so surprised. The nurse laughed.

"You've been set up. We hope you don't mind. The doctors are all in agreeance. You can take her home now, if you want." I thought for a while and saw no problem. It was a big step, but I felt good about it.

"Let's go," I said and I looked at Julia. There were tears. The nurse suggested she might like to be dressed to go home. I went to her wardrobe and looked. No clothes there. The nurse found a hospital gown and I started to put it on Julia. The nurse went for a wheelchair. By the time she returned I had Julia dressed. She went for a shower chair and by the time she returned I had Julia in the wheelchair. It was going well, except that I should have used mechanical lifters instead of lifting her out of the bed on my own.

"She can stand, you know." We tied Julia into the chair because she lacked upper body strength and was in danger of falling forward and out of it. The nurse walked with us, dragging the shower chair behind her on the way to my car. It wasn't as tidy as I would have liked but it didn't matter. The nurse took over at the car, asked Julia to stand and pulled the wheelchair away. I was ready to catch if Julia fell. The nurse put her hands under Julia's armpits, turned her around and helped lower her bottom onto the seat. When the nurse disengaged I saw both her breasts were out. Then she picked up Julia's knees and slid her round into the seat. I could see Julia's hands on the nurse's breasts. I put the seatbelt on and the nurse tied Julia into the seat with a restrainer. We collapsed the wheelchair and put it on the back seat. As the nurse covered herself with her bra and shirt I put the shower chair into the boot. She gave me a strange little grin and apologised. I told her not to worry, "these things happen."

All set, I thanked the nurse, got in the driver's seat, turned the ignition key and with a rumble the car lurched away as Julia waved to the nurse. We were very happy. At the first red light I gave her a kiss. At the next red light she demanded a kiss and got one. We had a lot of red lights, each necessitating a kiss. We laughed. Between kisses Julia looked wide eyed around her. Seven months is a long time. When we arrived I stopped between the two houses.

"Your choice," I offered.

"Your place," she suggested. She was looking at her front garden, the ranunculus were in full bloom. Spectacular. She leaned to me to kiss and say thank you. I went to her door and opened it. I got the wheelchair out, unfolded it and put it near. Then I reached into the car to take off the restrainer and turn her around. She'd lifted the hospital gown to reward me with a lovely view. Then we managed to get her feet on the footpath as she slid forward and stood. I turned her and lowered her into the wheelchair. It was quite a performance. I tied her in and asked what she would like to do.

"Fuck," she said. We laughed. She lifted the hospital gown to show me. I pushed her to the house, fumbled for the keys and when the door opened she asked me to carry her. I undid the restraint, lifted her out of the wheelchair and carried her into the house. It wasn't as tidy as I would have liked. Like my car. She reached up and gently bit my ear.

"Bedroom, please." I took her to the guest bedroom and placed her on the bed. When I bent to kiss her she put her hand on my shirt and pulled. Buttons flew off and we laughed as she pulled the shirt from me. "I wanted to do that so long." She struggled to take off her gown. I helped. She was beautiful, naked on my bed. I took off my pants, shoes and socks and lay next to her.

For the first time we were naked together. We cuddled and kissed. I saw the scars on her arm where the drips had been and ran my finger over them to feel the bumps. Then I ran my fingers over her nipples and felt them firm up. Her breasts fitted my hands and I projected a nipple up to kiss it, suck it while she ran her fingers through my hair. I rolled her onto her back to pick up her other breast. As I sucked she started pushing me down her body. Her pubic hair was soft and curly. I raked my fingers through it, tried to part it and found it sprang back into place.

"Touch me." Her labia were wet. I separated them and gave her bean a little tickle. She sighed. My fingers explored, touched her everywhere they could.

The excitement was a lot for Julia. She fell asleep and napped for an hour as I prepared a meal. Lucky I had a blender. She was still at risk of choking. She wasn't enthusiastic about the blender but I assured her it would be crazy to take unnecessary risks after all she'd been through. I was patient. Why can't she be. She smiled her acceptance, though with some reluctance. I fed her using a parfait spoon and she giggled when I started playing aeroplanes with the spoon. My meal was identical. I had the fine motor coordination to feed myself though. A nurse had told me to be sure she was sitting upright to eat. Her swallow reflex should be ready to learn how to eat again in two or three weeks. She was still having little choking coughs that were a concern and her cough was barely strong enough to clear things. After I cleaned up, I turned on some music, picked her up out of the wheelchair and danced slowly with her as she kissed me. At the end of the dance she was exhausted, even though I'd held her all the way around the living room and her feet had barely touched the floor. She loved it and giggled. It was still early. I put her back in the chair. She asked if I would shower her. We hadn't brought her toiletries from the hospital but she said she'd love to use mine. I had to dress to go outside and get the shower chair. She disapproved and insisted I get naked again when I returned. The shower chair was too big for my shower alcove. I got a plastic chair from the verandah, drilled holes in the seat for drainage and we used that. I really needed a hand shower. As we were both naked it wasn't a huge issue but it would make it easier to adjust the water temperature.

As I washed her she sat and every time I was close enough she kissed me. I was lucky I'd tied her in. The flannel was heavily laden with soap and went over her quickly until she asked me to slow down. I washed her breasts. When done she said she thought I missed a little and I should do them again. I did them again and she said she thought I'd missed a little. Six times I soaped them and she giggled at her little game. She was thoroughly soaped down to her waist. Then I went to her feet.

"Chicken," she said. She giggled. Up her legs I went with the flying flannel, I've always felt a little vigour makes it seem like a real wash. I continued between her legs as she opened them to help. It was difficult not to notice her broad grin.

"Done," I said.

"No. Again." She spread her legs further and watched me. I soaped the flanel again and washed between her legs. When I looked to see what she was thinking it was obvious she wasn't happy.

"Carefully. Slow and deep," she begged. She slid forward in the chair as much as the restraint would allow and opened her legs more. I folded the flanel into a sharper shape. Slowly, I opened her and washed each little part.

"Mm," she murmured and pursed her lips further with the pleasure as I did the job so thoroughly she couldn't protest.

"Done," I repeated.

"No." Her eyes were twinkling. "Shave, under arms- please." I thought for a moment. It wouldn't hurt. I found a new razor, picked up her arm, held it aloft and soaped the area. The razor was efficient, I repeated the process on the other side and rinsed.

"Done," I said again and reached for the tap to turn off the water. There was a small voice.

"No." and when I looked she was pointing to between her legs. "Shave," she said. I laughed and her eyes twinkled. She had her legs apart, as much as she could, waiting. It wasn't enough to make it easy though. I didn't dare to slide her bottom further forward in the chair. I told her it was impossible.

"No. On the bed," she said. She seemed to have an answer for everything.

"What are the winning numbers in the next lottery?" I asked. She looked at me, surprised and started telling me.

"Six. Seventeen. Twenty four..." As she told me I scratched them onto the soap.

She didn't object when the water was turned off. I had the towel ready and ruffled it around her until she was dry. Then I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where I dried myself. She was grinning as she watched. When done she lifted her knees and let them fall to the sides.

"Pictures, then shave," she repeated. I straightened her legs and left her for a moment to get the camera, razor and everything I'd need. She was a very determined woman I thought. When I returned she beamed and raised her knees again, determined to make her vulva a movie star. I placed a towel under her and started. She jumped a little as the cold shaving foam was squirted on. We waited for it to work its magic and kissed. I don't think she realised how beautiful she looked.

"Start now." Her wish was apparently my command. I thought of my resolve that where safety was a problem I was the boss and hoped I'd never have to exercise my self given right. With a bowl of warm water and razor in hand I started. It was a big job shaving her natural curls, the area they covered was extensive, they were long and luxuriant. As the shaving progressed the documentation continued. She loved it that I was slow, not daring to cut her because I didn't want to upset them at the hospital. Her legs had to be rested several times, it wasn't easy for her to have her knees up and out for a long time. I shaved her legs while we waited. When the shaving was done she was very happy and ran her finger over it.

"Good. Thank you." She was so appreciative. I leaned to her so she could kiss me. Her hand went down to help and she opened herself with a finger down the middle.

"Touch me, look at me, play with me," she pleaded and I followed her finger with my own. "Mm." She pushed in deep and my finger followed. Inside her, our fingers touched. She removed her finger. "Keep going," she begged. "Do me. Fuck me with your finger." She lay back to enjoy and looked so delicious. I was embarrassed but teased and stroked. It had been so long for her. She murmured her delight. My other hand busied itself with her bean. Gentle, persistent, determined play. She was wet. So wet that with every thrust of my finger more fluid trickled from her to enlarge the wet patch on the towel. Her breaths were becoming noisy. They lost their rhythm. Her body tensed. She screamed and as fluid flew in a torrent to spread into a spray she bucked and jittered. I held her to the bed, keeping her safe as the spray saturated me.

She began to settle and laughed, so happy. Little jolts of electricity continued for a while.

"Mm. Again?" she asked hopefully. I laughed. She was so disappointed.

"Soon." The disappointment was unbearable. She gave me a kiss.

"Mm." Her face was so appreciative. I leaned to her so she could kiss me.

"Again?" she asked. I pretended I had no idea of what she was talking about. "Is it soon yet?" I couldn't help but laugh.

"If you want it to be."

"Yes."

She raised her knees, spread them and waited. I wiped her with a warm, damp flannel and repeated what I'd done before. She sighed and moaned her satisfaction and needed to be held onto the bed with the conclusion. She was exhausted and fell asleep. I rolled her to get the linen over her. She didn't wake up. I sat on the bed for a while and watched her. The gentle respiration was endearing. She was beautiful with her long black hair framing her face.

I tidied around the house before joining her in bed to sleep with my hand on her hip.

During the night she woke and I woke too when I heard her.

"Toilet."

I was quickly awake, carried her and stayed with her as she voided. "Sorry," she kept saying. I apologised for not leaving her but safety was the premier concern.

Back in bed we quickly fell asleep again.

Breakfast didn't happen immediately in the morning. We lay together and ran our hands over each other. We threw off the covers and enjoyed the access. My penis was quickly huge and she played with it, teasing and trying to stroke it. For a moment she had it in her mouth but her teeth were a problem.

"I want a drink," she complained. I laughed and suggested she be patient.

Later we went to her house. In the wheelchair she thought a sheet would be sufficient to cover her if tucked into the sides. There was a key under a pot plant I managed to find. I pushed her into the house and saw there hadn't been a tidy before she left. We looked in every room. It was like a wonderland, full of paintings, sculptures and other art she'd done. The colour was so vibrant, not the traditional pink, purple and old lady blue of so many female artists but reds, yellows and orange gave it vibrancy.

"Couldn't breathe. Ambulance." she explained, indicating the untidiness. A cup of coffee was on the kitchen bench top still waiting, its volume evaporated and the remainder looked toxic. By the door her bucket and gardening gloves were ready for use. We went to her bedroom and I opened a cupboard door so she could select the clothes she wanted. Two of everything. Shirts, skirts, underwear. We found a bag to put them in. Then we chose two of everything again. Wash bag sized chunks of her wardrobe. When one wash bag is full she commences wearing the clothes in the other while I do the laundering. When done she was happy. All of her clothes were brightly coloured and, I think, showed her form to advantage.