Julia

Story Info
A chance encounter turns into a night of FemDom.
2k words
4.26
78k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers

It was on a business trip to eastern Canada that I ran across one of the most sensual and erotic Mistresses I’d ever encountered. I was staying at a class hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and - in the dining room on my second night - I spotted a striking woman at the salad bar. I didn’t realize it then, since I’d been reading a newspaper up until I saw her, but her table was directly across from mine. I learned that when I watched her walk toward me and then branch off. She was blonde, about 5'9", had a great figure, and showed it in her form-fitting business suit. Unusually high heels adorned her feet. As she sat down, she stared straight back at me. That shook me a bit since, up until then, I’d been the one doing all the gawking. She said something. I didn’t hear her and excused myself.

“I said, would you like to join me?” she repeated.

I didn’t answer, just picked up what I had and moved to her table. Her name, she said, was Julia and she, too was staying at the hotel for the week. She said her company had sent her to Halifax to train employees in the branch office on a new accounting procedure.

“So, how do you like your job?” I asked.

“I like training,” she responded, “but I prefer doing it on a more personal basis.”

“I know what you mean,” I said. “You like dealing one on one.”

“Yes,” she replied. And on other things besides accounting.”

That was interesting. I didn’t know where she was going but her introduction into the conversation of certain innuendo was unmistakable. Our patter took the usual sequence, with even more pointed flirtation interspersed. As we finished our after-dinner coffee, Julia suggested we go back to her room for a night cap. We’d just got nicely settled in when she brought the conversation back to training. “Have you ever had any personal instruction?”

“That depends on what you’re talking about,” said I, smoothly.

Her face hardened as she got to the point. “I don’t like verbal jousting. Have you ever been trained by a female?”

Based on the content of our chat so far, I had a pretty good idea of what she was talking about and, taking the plunge, responded: “I had a Mistress in Toronto for a number of years.”

“Good. Now we’re getting somewhere. When was your last session?”

That confirmed it. I thought my “Mistress” answer was ambiguous enough so that she would either relate immediately to BD or else think more conventional thoughts. Her use of the word session broke my mental log jam. I told her that my last experience had been about eight months ago and the reason there’d been nothing since was that the Mistress I’d been seeing had seeming dropped of the face of the earth. She sat quietly for a moment or two, then told me to go into the bathroom, take off my clothes and wait for her call. I hung everything up on the back of the bathroom door, lit a cigarette, and sat on the side of the tub. I’d just taken the last drag on the smoke when I heard her call, “Get out here, slave.”

Naked, I approached Julia where she sat on the king-size bed. She no longer had the look of the independent business lady. Now, her dress was off. In its place was an erotic display of lacy underwear, from a red satin bra through matching panties and garter belt. Black seamed stockings, four-inch spiked shoes and black leather gloves completed her wardrobe. She sat with a leg crossed. Beside her was an assortment of toys ranging from cuffs, a collar, short chains, connectors and a black cat’o’nine tails.

“On your knees,” she demanded.

Kneeling, I looked up those gorgeous long legs to her stocking tops and at the beautiful breasts spilling over the cups of the bra.

“Lick my shoe.”

Lowering my head, I ran my tongue all over the patent leather pump’s surface. When she tilted her foot and offered her heel, I sucked it deeply. She took the black leather dog collar and fastened it snugly around my neck before snapping on a leash. “You’re a real smart aleck, aren’t you? Well, from this point on, you’re going to do exactly as you’re told. You’re nothing more than my little animal. And little animals need training. You’ll address me only by answering “Yes, Mistress” or “Thank you, Mistress.” Any questions, slave?”

“No, Mistress,” I said.

She had me extend my hands toward her, slipped and locked the cuffs onto my wrists, and then picked up her whip. “Bend over, slave. You’ve already disobeyed me. Now your training begins.”

My ass in the air, my face on the floor, I felt Julia’s whip across my ass as I heard her berate me for answering her question in the negative. “Any questions, slave?”

Learning quickly, I responded, “Yes, Mistress. Would you please whip me again?”

“I’d be delighted,” she said. “Let’s go for 20 this time. Count the strokes and thank me after each. Ready for my whip, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

Mistress Julia stood and positioned herself beside me. I felt her lashes on my buttocks, alternating from one side to the other. After each blow, I gave the count and thanked Mistress Julia. I could see her using her free hand to rub her crotch. And it was obvious she was at once using the stimuli of whipping while masturbating to get even more turned-on. By the eighteenth stroke, I was whimpering. My ass was red hot.

“Are you enjoying my little kisses, slave?” she whispered.

In tears, I responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. I’m enjoying it, too. In fact, I love the way your ass meets my whip. And I love the way the strands splay over the whole area. We’ve got two more to go. Shall I make them nice and hard?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I just knew you’d agree,” she said, as she took a step back and raised her arm. I tensed. Then I saw the blur as her hand came down and, a split-second later, felt the whip as it bit into my sensitive skin. I screamed.

“We can’t have that,” she said, “although I love hearing you scream. Just stay where you are a second and I’ll get a little gag. You’ve got one more coming and I want both of us to enjoy it to the fullest.”

She held the tip of a four-inch rubber penis to my mouth and told me to lick and suck it; to make it nice and wet. Then, she slipped it in my mouth to the max, tying the straps at the back of my neck. The dildo tickled my throat as she took up her position beside me once again.

“Here’s the last of your 20. And another five for screaming instead of counting and thanking me.”

I braced myself. The 20th lash slammed down over my ass. I screamed again but this time the rubber cock buried in my mouth muffled the sound. I mumbled the count and a thank you. She understood and said that I was learning. I was surprised when Mistress Julia walked into the bathroom and returned holding a bottle of lotion. She knelt and, removing her gloves, spread the lotion evenly on her hands, then massaged the cooling lubricant all over the surface of my whipped skin. Afterwards, she told me I could get back up on my knees. “Don’t think you’re off the hook, slave. I haven’t forgotten the extra five. They’ll come a little later.”

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Mistress Julia removed the cock gag. “Is it better without my cock in your mouth, slave?” she asked.

Kneeling, my chin on my chest, I responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Well, we can’t have your lips and tongue not doing anything. Press them to the toe of my shoe and hold that position. Don’t lick my leather until I tell you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, and stretched face down before her, planting my lips on the toe of her shoe. I couldn’t see what she was doing but soon Mistress Julia began squirming. I felt her wriggling and whimpering.

A moment or two later, I heard her say, “Oh, yes. I love playing with my little love button after whipping a slave. I love it when he’s at my feet and worshiping me, groveling on the floor before me. And I love bringing myself off knowing he’s down on the floor with a huge erection, burning up with desire for me. Oh, yes... I love... I love it.”

She moaned, yanking on my leash making it taut as she orgasmed.

Taking time to recuperate, Mistress Julia then stood and walked me by my leash to the center of the room. Dildo in hand, she said, “I haven’t forgotten your final five, slave. Open your mouth.”

Obediently, I accepted the rubber cock into my mouth and sat still as she fastened it. “Put your head on the floor, your ass in the air.”

I manoeuvred into position as best I could.

“Are you looking forward to your beating, slave?”

I mumbled in the affirmative.

“Good,” she said. “So am I.”

Without waiting to hear my response, Mistress Julia brought her whip down in two quick, hard strokes. I screamed into the gag.

“Scream, my darling slave, scream. I love seeing you in agony.”

She gave the final three lashes in slow progression, allowing me time to mellow out just a little between each. When it was all over, Mistress Julia ordered me back onto my knees and removed the gag. Leaving me sobbing where I was, she walked back to the bed.

A moment later, I heard her command, “Put the leash in your mouth and crawl over here, slave.”

Tears brimming, I moved towards her. She took the leash from between my teeth and, with her other hand - in gentle and knowing movements - fondled my cock and balls. My erection quickly returned to full glory.

“Play with it for me, pet. Show me how much you love your Mistress. I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum all over my beautiful shoe. And I want to see lots of it. That’s it, pull it. Make love to yourself. Make love to my beautiful foot and shoe, the one you’ve been kissing and licking all night long. Are you ready to cum for your Mistress?”

“Yes, Mistress Julia. Please, please let me cum.”

“Then do it. Shoot your juices all over my foot and shoe. Don’t spill a drop on the floor.”

I pulled my cock faster, feeling the wonderful physiological sensation of compulsive milking even as the body tried to hold back emission. Moments before I ejaculated, Mistress Julia whispered, “After you cum, slave, you know what you’ll do then, don’t you? That’s right, you’re going to lick and swallow every drop of it from my beautiful shoe. Cum, slave. Cum for me.”

With an intensity rarely experienced, I came all over the toe of her shoe, spilling onto her stockinged foot. And, yes, I bent and used my mouth and tongue to clean, suck, lick and swallow all of it. There was so much. I stayed on my knees even after my sexual fulfillment because I wanted her domination of me to go on and on and on.

Mistress Julia gave me permission to speak. “Mistress,” I said, “May I stay here in your room tonight?”

“Yes you may, slave. You’ll sleep with me in my bed. But as long as you’re here, you’ll wear the slave collar and you’ll have your hands cuffed to the headboard. I don’t want you bothering me during the night. And tomorrow, before we both go back to work, I’ll give you a nice ‘Good Morning Whipping’. Would you like that, slave?”

defiant_1
defiant_1
130 Followers