Julia Finds Her Release

Story Info
MILF gets carried away with younger stranger.
2k words
108.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia sighed as she got into the car. She had REALLY made the effort this time. She'd been trying to seduce her husband Jeff for weeks now and he just didn't seem to notice.

She'd been hinting at every possible opportunity. A week before she'd been wearing her red silk nightgown with no underwear. Jeff had been sitting in his armchair playing on his laptop. She had pretended to drop her bracelet and bent over to pick it up, giving him a full view of her moist, glistening lips. He just carried on playing the laptop. The bastard didn't even look up.

A few days before that they had been laid in bed together. Both were naked, as they usually slept. Jeff was reading some book or other. Julia, feeling horny and hoping to turn on her man, had subtly started touch rub herself up and down, gradually working her way down to her clit and masturbating to try to get him to notice. Jeff's only response had been "Do you have to do that now?"

Tonight however, had just been the icing on the cake. She's been out shopping all day, she'd bought sexy lacy black underwear and a tight fitting, short black dress. She's changed upstairs and then come down, stood in the living room doorwy and given him her sexiest "I'm all yours and you can do whatever you want with me" look. "I'm watching the TV!" had been his reply.

So fuck him. She got into the car with a sigh and decided to head into town to find a decent cocktail bar where she could just get drunk and forget about that prick. She'd even spend the night in a hotel if need be. I work just as hard as him, she thought, but I still have a fucking sex drive. I've still got an amazing body for a 46 year old woman. Any guy would be lucky to be married to me!

Driving through town she found the nearest car park to a well known trendy bar area. She parked up and, grabbing her handbag from the seat behind her, she set off along the street. Bold neon signs with a host of names called to her, like 'Kaz-Bar', 'Honeytrap' and 'Heaven's Gate'. None of these seemed to really take her fancy. Plus, she noticed that the crowds in these places seemed to be predominantly younger people in their late teens and early twenties. Julia began to worry she'd look a bit out of place- mutton dressed as lamb. As her nerves began to kick in, she noticed one unassuming looking bar. She walked closer towards it. Large plastic letters outside proclaimed the name of the establishment: 'Tiger's Den'. Julia felt herself being drawn inside.

The interior was pleasant enough. Trendy patterns painted onto the walls, lots of tables packed with young drinkers, the beautiful people of town, sipping cocktails or bottles of imported premium lager. In one corner there was a large crescent shaped bar, behind which stood several beautiful young people of both sexes mixing drinks from an array of spirits and liqueurs on the shelves behind them. Julia noticed some empty tall stools at the bar. She hurried over to one, hoping nobody made comments about the 'old cow' who had just walked in and ordered herself a mojito.

She sat there drinking for several minutes, feeling more uncomfortable as time went by. Why did I come here, she thought. Why hadn't I just gone straight to bed?

"Are you okay there?" a man's voice asked. Turning, Julia saw a handsome young man in a suede jacket. He stood about 6"2 and had short, black hair and pale, blue eyes. Julie was quite taken aback!

"I-I'm okay, thank you!" she replied. Managing a polite but nervous smile. The young man extended his hand.

"I'm Kevin. It's nice to meet you. Can I sit here?" he motioned to the empty bar stool next to her.

"I'm Julia. And yes, please feel free." Julia nervously eyed her drink and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Look," said Kevin "I know what you must be thinking. Honestly, I'm not here to try to chat you up, I just thought you looked so unsure of yourself sitting there that I wanted to come and talk to you, you know, just to give you some company. That is, if you don't mind?" Julia smiled more sincerely this time.

"No, of course not. Thanks, that's very kind of you."

For the next couple of hours they sat there chatting. As the alcohol flowed, Julia found her inhibitions lowered and they began to chat more openly. She showed more interest i this handsome young man. He was polite but manly ad had a great smile. He was a good listener and soon Julia found herself cheered up completely. It turned out that Kevin was 25, the manager of a coffee shop and single. He'd been supposed to meet friends there that night but they'd cancelled at the last minute.

Before either of them knew it, the lights flashed to indicate the bar was closing. Julia smiled at Kevin.

"Well I can honestly say, it's been a pleasure to meet you." She leant over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I have to be going now. It's a shame though, I was really enjoying myself!" Kevin placed his hand on Julia's shoulder which sent a shiver of excitement down her spine.

"Look," he said "the night doesn't have to end yet. I have a bottle of vodka and some tonic at my place. It's not far away."

Julia looked uncomfortable. "Don't worry," said Kevin "I promise no funny business." Julia smiled and nodded. "Unless you want to...." he added.

They left the bar and walked around ten minutes through the now slightly chilly night until they came to a block of new apartments. Kevin looked up. "That's me" he said "on the 6th floor!"

They got into the apartment and Julia sat down on the couch as Kevin made the drinks. Bringing them over, Julia suddenly felt emboldened. Perhaps it was the drink, but something she'd always fantasized about doing came out.

"Kevin," she said "this may seem a bit forward." He looked a little confused. "If I don't ask this I'll always regret it. I'd like us to go into the bedroom and both take off our clothes I'd lay to lay on the bed and masturbate and I want you to watch me. And I want you to masturbate while you watch me. We won't touch each other at all, although when you need to cum you can do it on me if you want to."

Kevin didn't say a word. He didn't need to. Julia had noticed the growing bulge in his trousers as she spoke. Kevin walked towards an open door on the other side of the room and julia followed. Julia shut the door behind her as Kevin took off his jacket and then his black shirt to reveal a toned, muscular physique. Following suit, Julia slipped her black dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground, leaving her standing in her sexy, black lacy bra and panties. She then reached around ad unhooked her bra, removing it and letting it fall to the floor. Kevin couldn't help but notice her breasts. Thought slightly hanging, they were a good size and still very impressive for a woman of Julia's age. As she placed her hands on her panties and slid them down her long, silky legs, she stepped out of them and stood stark naked but for her high heels before the younger man, her beautiful body on show. Kevin noticed her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

He unbuttoned his trousers and in one fell swoop, dropped both them and his underpants to the floor He lay on the bed, gently stroking his large, throbbing cock. Julia lay in front of him on the bed, legs apart, working her hands down her body slowly until one came to rest on her glistening pussy. The other hand grabbed her nipple and began to squeeze it gently. She watched intently as Kevin's hand worked easily up and down his shaft, his eyes never moving from her panting, euphoric figure.

They sat like that for what seemed like an age, consumed with lust but each lost in their own world of self pleasure. Julia felt herself coming close to the edge, but something was missing. She needed to feel a man inside her, stretching her womanhood and using her as nature intended. She was about to say something when Kevin blurted out.

"Oh, Julia, I know we said no touching, but I really NEED to be inside you NOW!"

"I know, I know!" Julia gasped in reply. Just get inside me this instant!" Kevin reached over and opened a bedside drawer.

"What are you doing?" shouted Julia in frustration.

"Getting a condom!" Kevin answered.

"Never mind about that, I just need you inside me!"

Kevin didn't need telling twice. In a flash he was leaning over Julia, his rock-hard cock rubbing up against her wet pussy. With an animalistic movement, Julia wrapped her legs around him and pulled him towards her, impaling herself on his bare dick. She threw back her head and cried out in ecstasy. Kevin too was lost in the pleasure of the moment. They lay there thrusting their bodies together, completely gorging themselves on the other's most intimate parts.

Julia realised that this is what she had been missing from her husband. She didn't care about the consequences. She just needed to be a woman. A woman who's pussy belonged to a man. She cried out repeatedly in euphoria as she felt her young lover's rigid member stretch her to the limit, exploring the very depths of her womanhood. She's never had such a deep hard fucking in all her life.

Kevin felt himself getting closer to the edge. He'd heard Julia's repeated screams or orgasm and felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she came over and over again. Now it was his turn.

He knew what he was going to do. It was animalistic. He was a man and he had an inbuilt instinct for it. He was going to fill Julia's mature, quivering womb with his thick, sticky seed. Was she on birth control? Who gave a fuck. Was she too old to get pregnant? It really didn't matter. As he drove his member so deep into her that he hit the very opening of her cervix, he leant forward and whispered into her ear.

"I'm about to cum inside you Julia. Take it. Take every drop of my sperm deep inside your body."

Julia get even more excited at this thought. Even when she and Jeff had had sex he'd barely ever cum inside her. And the thought of going back and getting into bed with her husband that night with her womb full of the seed of a stranger half her age was too good to pass up.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned "Cum in me! Cum in me! I want to feel you use my pussy as your cum bin! Give it all to me!"

With that Kevin let out an almighty moan of pleasure. Julia felt his cock pulsate over and over as it shot jet after jet of his hot sperm deep into her. She just stayed still enjoying the moment, knowing that this is what she was built for, what was supposed to happen to a woman.

As their orgasms subsided, they lay there panting. After what seemed like an eternity, they both got up and got dressed. Saying their goodbyes and reassuring Kevin that she'd had the coil fitted, Julia walked out into the street and hailed a taxi to take her home. All the time she cold feel Kevin's seed dripping out of her pussy and down her legs.

Getting into bed with Jeff that night, he didn't even turn to look at her. So she turned over and began to play with herself again. Thinking about what had happened that night, still feeling Kevin's seed, warm and sticky around her satisfied womanhood.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Whores fuck with men they don't know but always use condoms. Wives who become whores do it without condoms and hopefully become infected with HIV and succumb to painful and slow deaths. Then at least they have long enough time to recapitulate that marriage vows are not broken easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good, solidly built story . I'd give it a 5 but don't see any stars??

sismple plot, nothing dilatory

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
With His Cum Dripping Down Her Thighs!

My wife and I enjoyed this story a lot. It was snappy, well-written and erotic. While I show my wife a good time in the bedroom, I know she sometimes needs more. So, she has lived out experiences similar to your story, with my approval.

The only part of the story that disappointed my wife was, "...Saying their goodbyes and reassuring Kevin that she'd had the coil fitted..." It was obvious that the wife in your story had an IUD installed.

My wife likes pregnancy risk stories, which really amp up the taboo nature of a wife sleeping with other men! She believes every wife needs to get her womb coated with another man's baby batter once in a while!

However, this was a great story and we appreciate it! We hope to read more about Julia and Kevin!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Girl's night out

Stepping out, Julia, a neglected wife, meets Kevin, a man half her age. Invited back to Kevin's place, Julia suggests a round of outercourse which blossoms into the real thing. A perfect counterpoint to the sweet romance, Making a Baby, Julia might impart the lesson that girls have needs too.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Can't say

I blame her for turning into a cheap slut. But now what?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories