Julia Goes on a Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Tony asked a bit nervously wondering if she's going to find out, unaware that she's not wearing the bathing suit under the towel.

"Yea, but uhh, look Tony I don't want to ruin my suit, so is just a towel ok?" Julia asked.

Startled a bit tony assured her that that's how most of them are done. Julia slowly walked to the table and sat down holding the towel against her body. Tony turned around and saw her reflection in the mirror as she took it off and lay down and folding the towel over her ass. His eyes widened as he saw her curvy white body and rather large breasts.

"Are you ok now Mrs. Julia?" he asked.

"Yea." She replied.

Tony turned around and began massaging her back and shoulder, his eyes glued to her skin. As he massaged her back the towel slide down some and he just saw a faint showing of her ass, but what really caught his attention was the small tattoo just above it. A small ribbon.

"That's a nice tattoo. Does it mean anything?" He asked.

"Ohh that, that was just me trying to be, I don't know, rebellious, I guess. It doesn't mean anything it just looked cool to me in the catalog and I figured, hey maybe I should try something like this once in my life." She replied

"So you got it because you were bored?" Tony asked.

"I guess so. I guess not working and having plenty of free time kinda does that."

Just then Tonys ship cell phone goes off, and excuses himself as he stops to answer. He speaks his native language to the other person:

(Dude, I'm in her room again, yea the hot older one, the one I told you about last night, yea and I saw her naked, she has got the biggest tits I've ever seen in person, I even got some of her panties, no I'm not lying, Ill prove it and shut Joe up for good, alright bro I got to go, see ya)

"Sorry it was work, asking about my shift tomorrow." He tells her as he positions his phone towards her and coughs at the same time he snaps a picture of her laying there with a towel around her ass and the sides of her boobs exposed under her arms.

"It's ok." She replies with her face still in the headrest.

Since he was around her feet he decides to start massaging them without asking if it's ok. Julia jolted a bit but then relaxed as her feet were very sore. He moved from both feet to her legs, massaging the back of her thighs. He knows that the silence will just make her think of the massage so he had to come up with some small talk.

"So any plans in Hawaii?" he asked.

"Yea, were gonna go to a few spots. See some places, but were going to fly back because we got to be back for his job." She says

Tony's hands slide higher and higher up her legs to just below her ass. He keeps up the small talk to distract her from his slow intentions.

"You ever think of getting another tattoo?" he asks.

"Maybe. Perhaps one on my ankle, or behind my back, but just somewhere where it doesn't show up in public." She replies.

"What would it be?" he asks.

"I don't know a cat, a butterfly, or some roses I guess."

"Everyone has those, you should get something with a symbol, do something that no one else is doing. My friend Ray actually draws symbols and also does the masseuse job on the ship. I can introduce you later on and he can show you his drawings." Tony replied.

"Um yea sure, I guess doing something more unique is better than the usual." She says in a more relaxed voice. "Can you get my back?"

Disappointed a bit he moves up and does he back occasionally his finger glances the sides of her boobs. After a few minutes his buzzer goes off and he stops.

"Well, I guess that's it for tonight." Tony says as he turns his back and allows Julia to slide off the table in some privacy. She stands there with the towel wrapped around her body and her right hand holding it up, as he starts to gather his things. She again gives him a $50 bill and sees him out the door.

Julia walks to the bed and sits down confused about what's going on. She's confused about how personal she just got with this guy. No one other than James has ever seen her like that, and now she's talking and having a good time doing so. She was actually a bit wet, and titillated from the experience of having this young Filipino guy do what she thinks he's trying to do, cop a feel off her. Waves of different emotions came though her, nervousness, reluctance, anger, excitement, lust. She kept asking herself why her. She never saw herself like her friends do.

As time went on that night she realized that maybe she could have some fun with this but keep it limited, maybe I should give him a show and give him a time in his life that he will never forget. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, thinking to herself that she can have this all under control. After all who is anyone going to believe him or her?

Tony dashed to his cabin after his shift was done and slammed open the door. He went to Ray who was his best friend from the Philippines and started talking to him in private as the other watched TV. He told Ray about telling her about how he is an artist and a masseuse and that he asked Julia if you can come over next time, and that she said it's ok. Tony suggested that Ray make a small album of some fake symbols to pass himself off like an artist. He also showed Ray the panties and the picture he took.

"Hey what's that?" Joe said

"Nothing. Just some fucking panties from that white milf I'm macking on." Tony said.

At that point everyone's attention was to Tony . Some are amazed at what's going on but the big one Joe thinks it's all a lie. The night goes back and forth again with youthful eagerness and vulgarity. Staying up late and making fun of each other. When it's all over, Tony reminds Ray to start on drawing up some symbols to play into the situation.

The next day Tony goes to report to work to see what his appointments are but doesn't see any for Julia's room. Confused or thinking that she wasn't able to get on done for today he starts to wonder what he can do. Just then the older Asian woman who runs the spa came up to Tony and pulled him aside.

"You not see that woman again." She told him. "You have no business with her, she call here again asking for you. I tell her we full. Why she keep asking for you? Joe say you making stories. White woman no good for you." She said as she walked away.

Tony's mind raced in disbelief, but he had an idea. He got his uniform on and made his way to the pool area for his waiting job. He was keeping an eye out for Julia to see if she'd come. Sure enough she was at the usual chair. He walked up to her.

"Hey Tony." She said first, surprising him that she was firs to spot him.

"Hello Mrs. Julia, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine, but I wasn't able to book a massage today." She replied. "They said they were all booked."

"Oh really, hmm well I can come by after my shift." He said.

Julia smiles, "really? What time?"

"Nineish."

"Ok I can do that. I'll see you then." She replies as she gets up and walks away.

Tony notices a few of the younger Filipina maids giving Julia some mean glares behind her back and again towards Tony. He brushes it off and heads back to his job.

After his shift he goes to meet up with Ray.

"Hey you ready? Do you got those fake symbols?" he asks Ray.

"Yea, here take a look." Ray says as he pulls out a folder.

Tony looks though it and starts laughing. "Dude these symbols just mean random words, right, left, up, down, tree, food, cat, dog, etc"

"Ok follow me, and be cool, were not suppose to be in that area after hours." Tony tells Ray.

They make their way to the luxury rooms and quickly head to Julia's cabin and knock on the door. They can hear her feet coming towards the entrance as it opens up. She stands there with the robe on.

"Hey Tony, who's this?" She asks.

"This is my friend Ray, he's the artist slash masseuse in training." Tony says, as Ray looks at him.

"Well come on in." Julia stands aside. "Where is your table?"

"Well since it's after hours, I can't check it out, so we can use the bed or the coffee table." Tony says thinking quick on his feet.

Julia closes the door and walks in behind Ray. "So you're the artist huh, can I see what you have done?"

"Yea here is my portfolio." Ray says as he hands her the folder and glares at Tony.

"Wow these are very nice. What does that mean?" She points to a symbol.

"Oh that's Health." Ray says.

"And that's peace, strength, beauty, angel, etc" He concludes

Julia smile at Ray and he stands there frozen. She then walks into the living room area where Tony is already waiting. She walks over to a half empty bottle of champagne and drinks from a glass. "Do you guys want some?" She asks.

"No" both replies.

"Are you drunk, Mrs. Julia?" Tony asks

"No, I mean not really, I mean I had that much." She points to the half empty bottle. "and this." She pulls out an empty bottle from the trash. They all start laughing.

"Ok well Julia, Ray here is a masseuse in training so he's gonna help out if you're ok with that." Tony asks.

"Fine with me, so where should we do it?" She asks.

"Well I think the bed will be just fine, don't you?" He replies.

Julia walks funny to the bed and unties her robe, both of them looking in anticipation. She opens it up and reveals that she's totally nude and plops on the bed on her stomach, her bare ass exposed. Both guys look at each other as it catches them off guard especially Tony who has only really seen her in a one piece or a blurred reflection on a mirror. Tony shrugs his shoulder and makes the first move to massage her shoulders staring right at her ass.

"If you don't mind Mrs. Julia Ray is going to do your feet." He says while looking at Ray.

"That would be nice." She says while cuddling a pillow under her head.

Ray then walks closer and reaches for her feet and starts to rub, he also stares right at her ass.

"So Ray how long have you and Tony been friends?" Julia asks.

"Ohh since we were about 10 years old in the Philippines, we came here together." He says as he starts to kneed her feet.

"Same village and all huh, poor, dirty and dangerous?" She says. "and making money here to send back home."

Tony motions with his head to a pile of clothes by where Ray is, but Ray doesn't know what he's trying to say, so Tony says in his language:

(dude, get some panties for yourself, I'm keeping these for myself, there should be some there, do it now since she's a drunk bitch, she won't know what happened)

"What's that?" Julia asks.

"Ohh, I'm just telling him how to do the feet." Tony replies, as Ray reached over and takes a thong.

Tony then moves onto the bed, getting on his knees to one side of Julia and starts to run his hands down to her lower back. Ray moves from one foot to the other slowly making her legs separate open.

(no one is gonna believe this, but I don't care) Ray says.

Ray starts to rub the inner part of her calves, his eyes widen.

Tony starts to rub lower and lower to just above her ass. "You know where I think you should get your next tattoo Mrs. Julia?"

"Where?" She asks.

Tony takes a leap of faith and moves his left hand right on her right ass cheek. "here."

"Really, you think?" She replies

Both Ray and Tony look at each other with amazement that she didn't react.

"Yea maybe Ray can draw one for you after the massage?" he said as he now moved his other hand to her ass and starts kneading.

"mm hmm" She lets out.

Tony starts rubbing and rubbing her ass more and more, pulling it open and squeezing it shut. He tells Ray in his language:

(I've only seen this in porno's on my computer, there's nothing like this ass at home, god I love this job)

Ray giggles a bit as his hands go up more to her inner thighs, the tips of his fingers just barely sliding past some pubic hair.

Ray tells Tony in their language:

(we gotta try to flip this bitch over, I know you're an ass man, but I'm into tits, and I can tell she's got the ones I like. I have an Idea.)

"Uhh, Julia, I have an idea for a tattoo also." Ray announces.

"where?" She says.

Ray motions with his hand for Tony to move away. Ray stand up and grabs her by the feet and starts to spin her over. Julia goes with the motion and turns around on her back. Ray then moves in and puts his finger right on her left breast.

(You won't believe this, but these tits are real man) Ray tells Tony.

(Yea and she's a natural blonde, well dirty blond) Tony replies as they laugh.

Julia looks up from lying on her back. "you guys think so?"

The nod their heads at the view. Julia then sits up and get on her feet a bit wobbly and walks to the counter and gets out a black marker, still while in the nude. She hands the marker to Tony and she turns around and leans against the chair sticking her ass out.

"Do the one you were talking about." She slurs.

Tony drops to his knees and puts one hand on her ass and starts to draw the symbol for pillow. He finishes but spends more time just rubbing her ass pretending to draw the symbol.

Tony tells Ray:

(Get the camera; I gotta remember this for the rest of my life)

Ray reaches in his pocket and hides his phone in his palm. He gets a quarter and tosses it to the side when Julia looks to see what it was, he quickly snaps a picture of Tony making a face right next to her ass.

"What was that?" Julia asked.

"What was what?" they said.

"Ok it's done if you want to see it." Tony tells Julia. She walks to a mirror and turns around to see the tattoo on her ass.

"Hey that looks pretty good." She says as she turns to Ray and hands out the Marker to him. "Now you."

Ray stand up as she turns her head. Ray grabs her left breast and starts to squeeze it a little while he draws the same symbol for pillow. She looks at the mirror and smiles a bit and starts posing in the mirror, almost falling down. Tony rushes over and grabs her to keep her up, still copping a feel all over her body. She puts her arms around him to keep balance almost grinding her body onto his as he moves her more towards the bed.

"You guys are great." She slurs in Tonys face as he grabs her ass to lead her to the bed.

Ray tells Tony:

(This is really happening, I'm gonna fuck an American. Were gonna be legends.)

Tony lays her on the bed and stands up to talk to Ray. "I think I deserve to go first, I mean I met her and I set it up."

"Ok, do you want me to leave?" Ray asks.

"No, you can operate the camera. Then we can switch. Cool?" Tony asks.

"Yea." Ray says.

They turn to the bed and see that Julia is out cold. Their hopes and expectations drop and their moods lower.

"I can't believe it. Well we have a great story I guess." Tony says and they turn around and walk out the cabin and close the door.

Julia hears the door close and she sits up, walks to the mirror and sees herself. "They actually bought it. They thought I was drunk." She told herself as she revisited earlier that day when she emptied out a bottle and a half of champagne down the sink. She smiled at the fact that she did it. Turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Ray and Tony shuffled back to their room and did the same.

The following day Tony was out doing his morning waiters job. Still no sign of Julia all day. He turned around to see her standing there with a stern look.

"Hello Mrs. Julia, how are you today." He asks.

"I don't know what to tell you, but this is serious. We got to talk." She says.

"What's the matter?" He whispers.

"I can't believe you and Ray last night. I never expected that from you. Well before I tell anyone else I'd like to talk to both of you later tonight when you're done with this job." She then turned and walked away.

Tony's heat stopped and he started to panic, he felt sick thinking that he would now lose his job. He had to see Ray and found him to tell him what was going on. He also felt the same way. All day the two of them were looking at their watches, dreading that time to come. However, no matter how much they wanted it not to be here their shift were over. They meet up and again shuffled to her room making sure not to be seen, but they didn't much care at that point because they knew they were on their last days of employment. Tony knocked on the door.

Julia answered the door wearing her flannel pajamas.

"Well come in." She said.

The two of them shuffled in with their heads down. She closed the door behind them and walked to the living room.

"I know what you guys did last night." She said.

The guys sat down and swallowed.

"I was drunk, but I know what you guys did. And I want to say thank you."

Both Tony and Ray look at each other puzzled.

"You guys had the opportunity to take advantage of me, to use me, to do anything to me. But you didn't. And I gotta say that was pretty awesome. Come here." She stood there with her arms out and gives them both long hugs.

"Wow we were so nervous that you were gonna be mad and get us in trouble Mrs. Julia." Tony says with excited breath.

"No I wouldn't do that guys, I mean I kinda liked last night I mean from what I remember of it." She says as she keeps hugging them again, their smaller frames easy to hold onto.

"What do you remember?" Ray asked as they hug also.

"I remember a lot of Filipino language and something about someone going first?" she said with her arms around both of them. "First in what?" she asked them.

The guys stood silent as she stood there in the middle of the hug fest.

"First uh you know." Tony said nervously.

"No, I don't first what?" She asks again.

The guys stood there completely quiet not knowing what to say.

"Because I got a first also, like I never kissed a Filipino guy before." She mentioned.

"Um do you want to?" Ray asks.

"yea." She said as she leans towards ray, who is under right arm and gives him a kiss. First just pucker kissing then leads into French kissing. She pulls away licking her lips. "So what was this first thing about Ray." He stood there in shock. "Would it help you guys remember if I took my clothes off like last night?" she asks, but before they could respond she already had her top pulled off over her head and started pulling down her pajama bottoms. Before they knew it she was standing there naked in front of them.

To Be Continued...

12