Julia the Air Hostess Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia has an embarrassing experience on a flight from Vienna.
1.1k words
3.86
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers

Julia, the air hostess view 1

So there I was in the early sixties, a spotty faced schoolboy sitting at the dining table minding my own business.

My mother was in the kitchen when there was a knock on the kitchen door.

It was Julia. She was the daughter of our rather posh, prim and proper neighbours.

Julia was in her late twenties and was, in my eyes extremely good looking. She always dressed really smart and had recently given up office work to become an air stewardess. I'd missed watching her coming and going to work in her perfect office wear, however seeing her in her stewardess uniform more than made up for it.

"Oh hello Julia. Come in and have a chat, I haven't seen you for awhile," said my mum.

My mum made tea and poured a cup for Julia.

"Now then dear tell me how you're getting on as an air hostess?"

"Well generally I've really enjoyed it. The uniform is so smart and I really love wearing it. It does seem to attract attention.

But yesterday I had a terrible and embarrassing experience."

"What happened that was so bad?"

At this point I stopped minding my own business and listened avidly to Julia's experience.

I decided to keep quiet and keep out of view so as not to intimidate her.

Julia began, "We were flying back from Vienna and I noticed a group of three young men occupying a row of seats right at the back of the aircraft They seemed a little full of themselves. One of them stopped me and said how he liked my uniform.

I had to serve them from the drinks trolley. As I approached them I heard them talking enthusiastically. "I think yellow" said one, "My monies on cream". "Pink" said the other. I had no idea what they were talking about.

Being in the back row they were first to be served. The trolley was pointing towards the front of the aircraft and I was behind it.

Then the problems started.

As I served the passenger in the aisle seat opposite the three men I felt two hands around my waist pulling me backwards onto the three men behind me. As I fell backwards my legs shot upwards. I was flat on my back across the three men's laps. My immediate concern was what was I exposing. Fortunately for me when I looked down at my legs I could see that, although the hem of my dress had risen up above my knees, my slip had remained in place.

The men could see my slip but that was all. I think the man sat opposite must have seen partly up my dress. As I tried to get away the man in the window seat held me by my shoulders. I was beginning to panic and tried to wriggle away from his grasp. My struggles had a disastrous affect, as this time when I looked down I was horrified to see my slip way above my knees and my stocking tops and suspenders were exposed. I desperately tried to pull my dress back down but couldn't break free.

The more I struggled and wriggled the higher my dress and slip rose.

One of them shouted "Pink" and the others laughed.

Now I knew what they had been speculating about.

I managed to free one hand and reached down to feel for my dress and slip but all I felt were my suspenders. More struggling and as I looked down again I could see that my dress and slip were almost waist high and the tops of my stockings, suspenders and new pink knickers were all completely exposed.

At last they decided that they had had their fun and released their hold, I quickly pulled my dress down and stood up.

For the rest of the fight they gave knowing looks that they had seen up my uniform dress."

"It must have been awful," said mum.

"I'm always so careful to make sure that I never expose more than I intend in my uniform. What made it worse was that I felt really good wearing my new lace pink knickers and so for those men to see everything was mortifying.

I would have screamed but then more passengers would have turned around and seen my knickers.

I just hope I avoid any similar experiences in the future".

Well I hope something does happen and you tell mum all about it.

Julia the air hostess view 2

So there I was, in the early sixties, sat in the back row aisle seat of an aircraft flying home from a boring business trip to Vienna.

The seat next to me was vacant with another business man in the window seat. Opposite me were three young men who were a bit boisterous and cocky.

We were being attended by a stewardess named Julia, she was very smart and looked stunning in her uniform (but then nearly all women look good in uniform).

Watching her from my aisle seat I admired her as she went about her business.

The three men opposite started to speculate about something or other that involved cream, pink and yellow.

Soon Julia arrived with the drinks trolley.

She then asked me what I would like. Before she could pour the drink the man in the aisle seat opposite put both hands on her waist and pulled her backwards. She fell onto the laps of the three men. I was treated to a wonderful view because as she fell backwards her legs naturally shot upwards. The uniform dress rose beyond her knees.

I had a clear view of her legs, up to the tops of her stockings, although sadly her slip stayed in position preventing any thing more being exposed. As I was in the back row I could enjoy the show knowing that there was nobody behind watching me watching her.

Then the best bit, she started to wriggle in an attempt to escape which, of course, caused her dress to rise even more. The hem was now almost waist high. As she continued to struggle her slip began to rise giving me a perfect view of her stockings and suspenders, but no more. Go on Julia, struggle just a bit more please.

The men had no intention of letting her go, as she wrestled to try to escape. Her hands desperately feeling for her dress. The result was perfect. Her slip rose higher and higher eventually exposing a very sexy pair of frilly pink French knickers. Her white suspenders disappearing from view inside her knickers.

One man shouted "pink" and they then released her. She immediately grabbed her dress and covered her legs, stood up and moved off with the trolley.

I spent the rest of the flight admiring her from my aisle seat knowing every detail of her underwear.

By the look on her embarrassed face she knew what I was thinking.

Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers