Juliana's Last Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga pushed Juliana onto her back, climbed onto the marble slab, and splay legged knelt across Juliana's waist. Taking a firm breast in each hand, she began to use her fingers to massage each one. The massage was not light. Inga's fingers were strong from years of massage.

Her vice-like grip squeezed the firm tissue, instead of causing Juliana pain it induced tingles that travelled pleasurably down to the pit of her womb and onwards down to the hardening bud of her clitoris.

When Juliana began to grind her hips in a circular motion. Inga lowered her body trapping the other woman, stilling her motion. For the moment, as they played their game Juliana was under the control of her attendant. Only permitted to cum when she achieved it through the breast massage or when Inga permitted her. Inga did not fully realise the teasing torment she was inflicting on Juliana was the same erotic torment as that Juliana had inflicted on Carrodus only hours earlier.

"No … No more please I beg of you. Your killing me."

"Don't be so silly this can't kill you." Inga felt Juliana's body stiffen, then she began to sob. "Oh my dearest I did not think."

"But it can - it was what I was doing to Carrodus and it killed him."

"Just relax." She said soothing Juliana, bringing her hands up behind her she began to massage the other woman's shoulder blades. Seeking to release the tension and free her from what had evidently been a traumatic event.

When Juliana began to relax Inga once again gently but firmly laid her down. Kneeling on the slab at the other woman's feet Inga began to spread Juliana's legs. "Now just relax and let it all happen." Inga said as she lifted Juliana's knees onto her shoulders and bowed her head.

No sooner had her tongue come into contact with Juliana's clit than she placed an exploratory finger into the opening entrance of her vagina. She worked her tongue up and down in the slit between the clitoris and the swollen lips, alternating from one side to the other. She could feel the moisture on her finger, then Juliana began to sigh and gently moan. Juliana began to corkscrew her hips as Inga licked back around the delicate inner lips, eventually she thrust her tongue into Juliana's vagina, running it around the rim at the entrance. Her finger was like a barometer resting on the part open rosebud of her ass-hole. When she felt Juliana's ass-hole begin to twitch she thrust her tongue deep into that blooming hole.

Juliana began to cum. As always it was a violent out of control experience. She had her hands knotted in Inga's hair and was jerking her face into her crotch. "DON'T STOP IT DAMN YOU … YOU GERMAN BITCH KEEP GOING … STOP NOW AND I'LL FEED YOU TO A LION."

For many of the other Gladiators Juliana's shouts of ecstasy broke the tension. "Ah the girls games." A big dark haired Dacian Tirentio remarked to the slave girl who was unable to reply due to her mouth being full - with his cock.

Many of the attendants thought themselves lucky not to have to serve Juliana. It was a matter of common knowledge that her orgasms were often violent and at the height of them she would grind her attendants face into her genitals - literally banging the orgasm out of herself. Once when Inga had been ill she had been replaced by a fine boned, tall, thin ,girl. This unfortunate had been unable to stimulate Juliana, who in frustration had squatted on her face in a desperate need for an orgasm - the girl had emerged from the massage cubicle with a bloody nose.

A loud drawn out scream, echoed through the building a herald of the arrival of Juliana's orgasm. In the cubicle Juliana lay with her head in Inga's lap, her body trembling from the pent-up exertion. "Never happens with a man, they can do what they want to me and nothing. Only with you that is why you must never leave me. Promise you won't." Her words were a litany repeated prior to every appearance she made in the arena.

************************************

NOON

In the arena the crowd grew restive as the moment neared. The horns and trumpets - the tuba sounded, the drums beat. The moment had arrived.

Into the arena strode the Gladiators. The crowd roared their approval when they saw Juliana, because this was to be her final contest had been given the honour of leading out the Blue team. Then the Green team made up of visiting gladiators emerged.

Juliana's eyes glazed over. One of the Greens was a dark haired woman from Gaul who carried the Retarrii's net and trident. In a daze Juliana joined in chanting the words of the Gladiator's salute to the box where the game's patron was seated. "Hail to you from we who are about to die."

Out of the arena the period of waiting began. First in were the clowns, the acrobats who entertained the crowd. This entertainment was interspersed with prolusiones, mock fights between lusorii equipped with wooden weapons. Then came the criminals, to die in imaginative and entertaining ways.

Before the main event lots had to be cast, deciding who was to be paired with whom. Juliana paid no attention to the process, her belief that she was fated to die increased when she was drawn against the woman from Gaul.

Whilst they waited Juliana was tense and indolent. She paid no attention to her weapons. No matter what Inga said she ignored her except to speak of her death. She took the gold chain from her neck. "Use this to pay for my funeral rites. Now you know where the rest of my money is hidden - use that to purchase your liberty. There should be some left over for you to live on."

**************************************

LATE AFTERNOON

When she was called Juliana rose reluctantly to her feet. Turned to Inga and hugged her. "Thank you for being the best friend that I have ever known."

There was no spring in her step when she entered the arena the woman from Gaul by her side. With the lorarii they stepped forward to salute the people. Inga's hopes rose when as she always did Juliana cartwheeled her way around the arena in a salute to the crowd.

The contest began, the dark haired woman had heard of Juliana's reputation, not many gladiators lived long enough to receive the rudis (the wooden training sword presented to a retiring gladiator). Fighting this living legend at first the retarix moved cautiously. Then realising her opponent was fearful she began to move in. The end came quickly the first cast of the net found its mark.

Enveloped in the net's mesh Juliana stood hands by her side as the retarix advanced with her raised trident. She halted looked at the patron's box. The fickle crowd annoyed by Juliana's listless performance booed. An imperceptible nod of the patron's head and it was over.

Charron and his assistants bore the still warm body from the arena. Another gladiator to have perit entered by their name.

***********************

MIDNIGHT

A torchlit procession of townspeople and slaves led by gladiators and acrobats bearing a body made their way down through the dark city streets to the river. At the river they boarded boats and were ferried across the river.

Outside the wall of the burial ground a lavish pyre had been prepared. The body was laid on the pyre, more wood was added then the fire set alight. Inga stood by the pyre until the fire had completely died. She supervised when the remains of bone were prepared, not leaving until her friend had been interred along with the lamps she had purchased to honour the gods and light her friends journey into the underworld.

12