Julianna's Brothel Ch. 01

Story Info
Julianna opens her brothel and reinvents herself.
2.3k words
3.88
19k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers

The Beginnings

This past summer the social media websites repeatedly crashed when laws were passed to legalize prostitution in the entire United States. One thought was all encompassing to Julianna. She wanted to be involved in some way with the new freedoms. She was on the brink of selling the old family home when she heard the news. Six months ago, her father passed away and left her a huge home and quite a few acres of land: not to mention a good chunk of money. Her plans, before the new laws, were to sell everything and travel; however, this was a golden opportunity to reinvent herself after the devastating grief of her father's death.

The first of October saw Juliana with a very popular brothel. The remodeling only took a month; so, her business was able to expand quickly. The living and dining rooms were combined into a high-class mingling area. It was always packed full, loud, and chaotic. The bar was on one wall with a stage facing it from the other side. Tables and chairs were scattered between the two. It was decorated with black, silver, and gold. Julianna had a bit of a fetish for gold and silver mixed with color and it shower in decorating of the brothel. She kept an eclectic variety of entertainment on the stage to make sure the juices flowed. There were singers, dancers, comedians, strippers, erotic book and poetry readings, and even a ventriloquist. The clients were encouraged to purchase drinks for themselves and their passion of the night while they waited for a room or "broke the ice". The over-sized foyer was now an efficient office and check-in desk managed by a set of Latin, identical twins.

The six downstairs' bedrooms were turned into permanent rooms for the "fetish girls". She had found that six "tastes" reoccurred in the client's choices; so, she asked these ladies to become residents of the brothel. Jessica was sought after by both older men and women. Every night she arranged a new version of the little girl role play outfit. She was only twenty years old; so, the persona suited her perfectly. Her room was decorated in shades of pink and red with beautifully crafted white furniture. The resident cougar, Patricia, was in her mid-forties and kept a very long line of younger men deliciously entertained; although, a hefty amount of professional, middle aged men frequented her, as well. Patricia requested that her bedroom be stylish and sophisticated: therefore, the color scheme was tan, white, and gold. This luxuriously accented the attractive white oak. Takeko was a tiny woman of Asian descent and the requests for appointments kept her so busy she rarely mingled at the brothel. When she picked her bedroom accessories she made great use of stunning Japanese decorations and often wore a geisha style of clothing.

Donna was an African-American of warm, chocolate complexion with a personality that was spicy, yet highly addictive to all those around her. The color purple was a passion of hers; so, she mated it with gold accents and black walnut wood for her bedroom. Alyssa, a twenty five year old BBW, had a long list of regular clients plus many others who pursued her attentions nightly. A mixture of crisp white and sharp black decorated her bedroom in a very modern fashion. A twenty year old theater student, Moon, played many different "characters" at the brothel; but, they all had one thing in common. The gothic flavor of dark intrigue. One night she was a devastatingly sexual vampire, another night a gothic fairy princess complete with wings, and yet another a sadistic medieval queen.

Upstairs a large gaming area was converted into a changing room with showers for the part-time workers. A total of ten rooms were open for play time on the second floor. Each room sported a different color range or theme. The red room was one of the most popular followed closely by the pink. Julianna decided to accent the red with silver and the pink with gold. These two rooms oozed sexuality with satin, silk, and gorgeous cherry wood furniture. The blue and green rooms were accentuated with silver and were furnished with very modern, yet fashionable furnishings. It provided a very calming effect on nervous clients. The blue room, though, was the only one with a water bed. The brown room exhibited a masculine richness with gold hues and dark maple wood. The black room, of course, was highlighted with silver and sparkled like the night sky. She tried to create a mysterious, forbidden atmosphere that planted a root of fear in the back of the mind. The white room glittered with gold and diamonds. There was an air of royalty in this room that rubbed off on anyone who entered it. The purple room twinkled with silver and gold combined. It reminded of kings and queens in days gone by. Her last two room were decorated for the current holiday season or, by appointment, the client's instructions.

Some of the clients enjoyed an outdoor experience; so, three spacious gazebos were constructed for that purpose. The mood of being outside was matched with the comforts of a regular bedroom. Different plants covered nearly all the walls of the gazebos.

All of Julianna's employees were capable of doing some form of light BDSM kink and construction for an additional five rooms on the bottom floor was in progress to make her kinkier clients pampered. Julianna was five foot one; yet, she had no trouble controlling her brothel. Due to her four years as a police officer, she hired old cop buddies as guards. It was a very wise investment as her clients showed a bit of rowdiness on the weekends.

Though it was the first of the month, it was, also, a Monday; so, the brothel was closed for a multitude of reasons. All of her employees were present for their weekly meeting. Today they restocked safe sex supplies, went over some new ideas from the employees, and decorated for Halloween. The whole month of October was going to be dedicated to the scary monsters in the dark.

Julianna walked into the brothel on Tuesday night and she looked every bit the dominatrix. Black leather hugged her small frame and large breasts like a second skin. She wore her long, black hair in large curls that fell around her shoulders like a cape. There was a very special client here. He desired a level of kink that the other girls were not trained for, yet; therefore, Julianna handled the situation herself.

The client was a high-profile plastic surgeon from a few cities over and visited weekly. He paid quite an extravagant amount to be sessioned by the owner of the brothel and she was worth every penny of it. Her assistant, Taylor, blindfolded him at the back entrance and led him to one of the custom rooms. She decorated it with brown and black leather. A toy bag he had purchased just for use upon him was in the middle of the bed. A St. Andrew's Cross was in one corner, a bed in the other, and a spanking bench with restraints near the door. Taylor undressed, showered, and inspected him before Julianna arrived. This surgeon craved three things. Masochism, humiliation, and sexual release were his drugs.

Julianna lived in the BDSM lifestyle for a decade and half; so, she was very excited about the addition of five extra rooms to her brothel. Five dungeons to play with. Over the years she played many different roles in the BDSM community; however, dominant emanated naturally.

She entered the room and he was already restrained upon the spanking bench.

"I see you are in your favorite position." She said and walked to the toy bag.

She positioned the contents upon the bed to decide her method of torture. Two heavy floggers, an extremely thick paddle, nipple clamps, riding crop, a cock ball gag, a chastity device, needle play set, and a one inch thick cane were her choices. She selected the paddle. It was made from black walnut wood and packed quite a punch.

"I am sure you know that you don't deserve the release I am going to give you." Julianna said as she lightly raked her nails down his back.

He replied softly, "No, Mistress, I do not." She whacked him hard on his ass.

"Be silent, the only word you are allowed to utter is your safe word."

Julianna worked his ass and the back of his thighs with the thick paddle. Each thud caused him to groan and his enjoyment was obvious in how hard his cock was. The pain made him ache for other needs to be released.

She stopped when his skin was a cherry color. Julianna retrieved a condom from the bedside table and rolled it over his throbbing cock. She pumped him hard while she lightly massaged the tender flesh she just paddled viciously. He was close to squirting cum.

She stopped so suddenly he cried out. "OH, no, don't."

She smiled and said, "Oh, now, that is going to cost you."

Julianna went to the bed and picked up the thicker of the two floggers. She slowly walked to stand in front of him. He was at the perfect level to see and smell her pussy flesh. This was not an accident. She placed the flogger on his back with a light thump. Her fingers slipped into her leather panties and she leisurely slid them down her legs. Her pussy was shaved bare and the lips swollen with arousal. Julianna wanted him to know it made her wet to beat him.

"I am going to let you smell and feel my pussy on your face while I flog your back."

He growled in response to her, but dutifully said nothing. She stepped closer and ground her dripping pussy against his nose and mouth. She bucked her hips a little to tease him and picked up the flogger. She flogged his back for a full forty five minutes to lessen the tension in his muscles. When she decided he had enough, she ran her hands down her body to her wet pussy.

Without one word she rubbed her clit and finger fucked herself. He smelled the sweet aroma of her pussy and felt the heat on his face. Her fingers slid in and out of her tight flesh with increased need. Julianna's hand was so slick.

She came hard on her fingers and bucked against her own hand until her pussy quieted. Julianna petted his head with her wet hand and said, "If you had been a good boy and stayed silent, that would have been on your face."

She unrestrained him, took his blindfold off, and told him to lie on his back on the bed. She climbed on him slowly like a cat. She was still covered in leather except for her pussy and she used it to rub his flesh as she moved over him.

She reached his cock and, again, pumped him hard. "You better not cum or I am going to be very disappointed in you. You cum only when Mistress tells you to."

Julianna was merciless. His cock fucked hard with her hand and his balls massaged. Julianna pushed him harder than what he was used to. He jerked with each of her movements.

As if aware he was unable to handle any more torture she climbed up on his cock and shoved her pussy down on him. All of her heat surrounded him suddenly. Julianna squeezed with her pussy muscles and very slowly rocked her hips back and forth.

"It feels good with your cock up inside me." She groaned.

"So good that I am going to make you wait to cum until I cum again." With that she rode his cock hard.

Her tits bounced in their leather: so, Julianna reached up and massaged them. She squeezed the nipples and pushed the leather down; so, he could watch.

She fucked down hard at the same time she squeezed her pussy and said, "Cum for me while my pussy spasms on your cock."

She rode him harder. "Cum in my pussy or I will stop." She threatened him. Julianna saw the relief in his eyes when he shot his load of cum. She stroked the back of his head and the last spasms left her body from her own orgasm. Julianna pushed him back on the bed, reached down to hold the condom, and removed it. She threw it in the trash.

"I will give you some time to recover; then, I will send in Taylor to help you clean up," She knew he would be back next Tuesday. Every Tuesday.

Julianna went to the showers and cleaned up. While there she over-heard Takeko and Patricia talking. Takeko was her Asian fetish employee and was requested so often she could barely make time for all the clients. Patricia was the cougar all the younger men craved. An older woman who taught all the young men how to make their partners have orgasms. The two ladies talked about a need for more employees to cover clients; so, Julianna made a mental note to do some hiring.

By the second week of the month all the girls were in costume. Takeko was in a stunning pink kimono. Patricia dressed like a cat. Donna dressed like Cleopatra. The gold painted on her dark skin make her shine under the lights. Alyssa, her BBW beauty, dressed like a witch. Moon, our Gothic fetish girl, dressed in her favorite Vampire outfit. Jessica, true to her own fetish, was a naughty school girl.

There were a multitude of other costumed employees present tonight. Vampires, Witches, Fairies, Nurses, a Marilyn Monroe, a couple French maids, a Wonder Woman, and a Librarian.The entertainment in the mingling area was a trio of belly dancers that, also, stripped though out the night.

Julianna watched Takeko escort a six foot five male towards her room.

whm_kelly
whm_kelly
15 Followers