Julia's birthday

Story Info
Julia's daddy comes to the rescue on her 18th birthday.
3.9k words
4.48
110.1k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sleepyhead, hey birthday girl," Ryan Marshall crooned. Julia felt his warmth next to her in bed and smiled.

"There she is. Open those baby blues, gorgeous, before this candle drips all over the bed."
Julia opened her eyes and there was her father — so handsome, only 39 years old and still fit. Only a few wrinkles lined his face — laugh lines, mostly — and there wasn't a touch of gray in his chestnut hair. He hadn't shaved yet and the sight of his stubble sent shivers through Julia's lower half.

He leaned over her slightly, one arm propping him up on the other side of her hips. He held a cupcake with a single candle that was burning brightly.

"Happy birthday, baby. Make a wish," he said.

"Oh Daddy, thank you!"

Ryan shifted back to let Jules sit up. Immediately she missed having him loom over her, but felt better once she sat up. Their faces were only inches apart and their eyes locked. More shivers shook her body at the jolt she felt from his gaze.

She smiled and slowly — seductively, Ryan thought — leaned down to blow the candle out.

"I hope it comes true," she said.

Fuck. Ryan's cock twitched and started to stiffen. In his ancient gray sweatpants it'd be impossible to hide from her. He handed her the cupcake and quickly stood, talking to her over his shoulder as he walked away.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?"

"Can we have Special Waffles, Daddy?"

Special waffles were Jules' favorite treat. Her dad put sprinkles in the batter and layered strawberries, a mountain of whipped cream, and more sprinkles on top.

"Of course, baby. I'll get everything started and you come down when you're ready," Ryan said as he reached the doorway. He sucked in a breath at the sight of his daughter... his 18-year-old daughter, clad in only a tank top and panties, holding a cupcake while she sat on her just-slept-in bed. Her nipples had hardened and pressed against the thin fabric. Ryan shifted so he was partially blocked by the doorframe.

"Daddy, I'm so excited for this weekend," Jules said before her father could get out of earshot. Ryan had booked a suite in a nice hotel downtown so she and her friends could go out to dinner and a concert.

"I'm glad, baby. You deserve to have an amazing time."

With that, Ryan disappeared into the hallway. Could he fit in a cold shower while the waffle iron was heating up? Probably not. No problem, she'd be leaving for school after breakfast. Only a few weeks to go before graduation, Ryan mused. He couldn't believe at how the time had flown by.

While Ryan was planning his day, Julia lay back in her bed. She swiped a fingertip through the frosting of the cupcake and licked it off. She did it again and, feeling itchy after her wakeup call, ran the finger down her neck. Hearing the clang of pots and pans from downstairs, she sat back up and pulled her tank top off.

Should she shut the door, she wondered? Then, she marveled at why that was even a question. Of course she should... so why was she thinking about not closing it? 
Because she wanted her daddy to see her, she realized. She wanted him to look at her body, closely, all over. She wanted his hands on her, closely, all over. She wanted his mouth... everywhere.

Wow! she thought. She'd always loved her dad but now... she wanted her dad?

She trailed her fingertips over her chest, pausing when she reached the slopes of her breasts. She heard her dad singing (poorly, but adorably) as he started on breakfast and she kept going. Jules bit back a moan as she cupped a breast in each hand.

She couldn't contain the one that burst out when she lightly pinched each nipple, but the singing continued downstairs and she relaxed again. She started to run her hands all over her body, marveling at the curve of her hips, the softness of her upper thighs, how sensitive her stomach was.

"Jules! Get a move on, baby!" she heard from downstairs.

Jules sat up and picked for her discarded tank top up off the floor. Maybe it was time to explore her sexuality, she thought. After all, she was 18.

Smiling, she put the tank top back on. After a quick trip to the bathroom she pranced downstairs, ready to start her explorations.

"Jules! Are you coming or—" Ryan stopped as she walked into the kitchen, wearing just a thin tank top and lacy panties. Shit, if she was going to start walking around the house in next to nothing they were going to have a problem. Icy showers? Hell, he'd need an ice bath at the ready.

"Go ahead and sit, princess, it's almost ready," he said as he turned back to the waffle iron.

"Princess?" Jules asked. It wasn't of his usual endearments. Mostly he just called her baby. It made her clench her thighs in an interesting way.

"Yeah... you're the birthday princess today, baby."

She walked up to Ryan and hugged him from behind. She couldn't help but notice the way he stiffened as she pressed her tits against his back and ran her hands across his abdomen.

"You're the best, Daddy," she said. She pressed a kiss to his shoulder blade and, feeling saucy, smacked his ass before she walked away.

"Now where's my waffle, chef?"

"Hey! Watch yourself!"

"Watch yourself, princess," she said impishly.

"Of course, your highness," Ryan said with a bow. As he straightened her eyes were drawn to the bulge below the waistband of his sweats. Her eyes widened slightly. Was that for her? This could be the start of something interesting, she realized.

***

"Oh, Daddy!"

Ryan looked up from his laptop at the sound of his daughter's cry as she came in the front door. Their four bedroom, two-story house was comfortable, but not very large - and in no time at all Jules burst into his study in tears.

"Baby! What's wrong?" Ryan said before his arms were full of 18-year-old woman. A woman who, Ryan thought grimly, had become too damn gorgeous and sexy for his liking. And now, as she pressed her ample curves further into his embrace, there was no escaping the feelings that had been growing in him for months.

"Daddy, Amber's parents are going out of town and today she announced that she's throwing a party on Saturday — and everyone canceled on my birthday!"

High schoolers were so mean, Ryan reflected. No matter what else changes in the world, that stays the same.

"Baby, baby," he said, stroking her hair in an attempt to calm her tears. Jules was sobbing uncontrollably, shaking in her emotional state. He moved his hand up and down her back, which caused her to press her rather large breasts further into his chest. He took a deep breath.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. You deserve so much better than shallow, flighty friends like that."

"I hate them, Daddy. You're the only one I can trust," Jules said, fighting back hiccups.

"I'll always be here for you, baby." Ryan said. "How about we keep the room and have ourselves a night on the town? I'll change the dinner reservation and instead of that sports bar we can go someplace really nice. I'll even buy you a new dress and everything."


"Oh Daddy! Do you mean it? That'd be the best birthday ever! I'd rather spend the night with you anyway," Jules said. She tightened her arms around Ryan, nuzzling her tear-streaked face into the curve between his neck and shoulder.

He always smelled so good, she thought. Better than any of the boys she knew at school. His embraces felt better, too. It was something she'd have to ponder later.

"I love you, Daddy. Yours forever?" she said. It was an old expression, from when she was a little girl and swore she'd marry her daddy one day and be his forever. Ryan's heart clutched when she said it. What was happening to him?

"Forever yours, baby," he replied. "Go wash your face and start on your homework. I'm making tacos tonight and then how about we watch a movie together? Your pick!"

"Daddy, that sounds amazing! Thank you," Jules said, pressing a noisy kiss on his cheek. His five o'clock shadow tickled her lips and she pressed her thighs together in response.

When she finally got off his lap, Ryan had to fight to not swivel away immediately and hide his growing erection. Shit. Jules seemed to not notice, however, and now had a big smile on her face.

"Let me know if you need any help with dinner, Daddy!"

With that, she bounded out of the room and he heard her jog up the stairs. He pictured her long dark hair — not black, but close — swaying behind her, ending just before her perfect heart-shaped ass. Her tits, they had to be at least a 34DD, bouncing with each step. She had a classic oval face and wide, puffy lips. It was becoming increasingly harder — haha, he thought — to stop himself from picturing that mouth wrapped around his thick cock.

Don't go there, Ryan, he said to himself. Shaking his head at his own weakness, he turned back to his computer. He was going to be a man worth of his daughter's love and make this a birthday she'd never forget.

***

In her room, Julia was laying on her bed. She needed to start on her calculus homework, she knew... but she couldn't stop thinking about her dad. He'd been her rock for so long and worked so hard to make her life a good one.

He'd raised her all on his own and, despite some awkward moments (bake sales were always interesting experiences), he'd done an amazing job. She'd always felt loved, despite the gap in her life that a mother's love and care would have filled. Her mother had split when Jules had been six months. Motherhood just wasn't for her, and that was fine — but Ryan and Jules never heard from her again. No calls, no birthday cards, no updates. Over time it became easier, and got easier still when Jules was old enough to be on her own after school.

But now, on the cusp of being a woman, Jules wished she had someone to talk to about what was happening inside her body. Of course, she thought ruefully, her mother wouldn't exactly be happy to hear about the newfound attraction she had for her father.

Late last night, when the house was quiet and she could hear her dad walking outside her door — to the bathroom, to the kitchen for a glass of water — she wished he'd stop at her door. What would happen once he came in, she refused to let herself think about. She'd woken up in tangled sheets, sweaty and needed something she didn't know how to provide.

And tonight would be the closest thing to a date that she'd ever been on. Up until this point she'd fielded a few requests and gone on a few 'group outings' but no one had ever interested her enough to merit a second, one-on-one meeting. Well, her dad was pretty damn interesting, she thought.

Jules was so excited, she could hardly wait.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough.

***

After breakfast on Saturday Julia found herself provided with a credit card and the keys to her father's convertible, with instructions to be back home and ready to leave at six that night.

Once at the mall, she stopped in at the nail salon there and started to book a mani/pedi as a treat for herself. When she realized that they were a full-service salon she decided to also book a facial and a wax. As a complimentary gift they did her makeup before she left and she marveled at how good it felt to feel the eyes of every teenaged-and-older male as she walked from store to store.

She couldn't wait to have her daddy's eyes on her that night, she thought. With that thought in mind, she paused. She was getting ready for a real date! With her own father! It should feel wrong, she thought, but acknowledged that it didn't. After all, there was no one she loved more in the world.

Jules looked up and realized she was standing outside of Victoria's Secret. With a huge smile on her face, she stepped inside the store.

***

"Oh, Daddy! Tonight was the best night I've ever had in my whole life!" Jules exclaimed, throwing her arms around Ryan's neck.

"Baby, I'm so glad you had fun. You deserve to be so happy," Ryan said, closing his arms around his daughter's back.

"Daddy, you make me the happiest woman in the world," she murmured.

She turned her head to kiss him on the cheek — and at the same time, Ryan turned his head to look at her. Their mouths met softly, with twin noises of surprise coming from each of them.

Ryan started to pull back but Jules tightened her grip. He spread his hands on her back and pulled her closer experimentally. Julia moaned into his mouth and Ryan was lost.

"Oh baby, I want you so much. I can't fight it anymore," he said.

"Daddy, really? I feel the same way!"

With that confession aired, their touches became bolder. Ryan's hands slid down to caress her tight ass through the dress and he pulled her up as the kiss turned more aggressive. Jules wrapped her legs around his waist. Breathy pants escaped her lips as the feelings began to overwhelm her.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," she moaned.

"Oh baby, are you turned on?"

"Yes," she nodded sheepishly.

"Baby, don't be ashamed. I love that I'm making you feel this way. You're my whole life, baby. I just want to take care of you... in every way."

"Daddy, I... I want that too."

"Slide down for a second, baby," he said.

Once Julia's heel-clad feet hit the floor, Ryan turned her around. "Put your hands on the wall, baby."

Julia did as she was told and felt her the crotch of her thong dampen as her father's voice turned more authoritative. Fuck but he was hot. He made her want things, things she wasn't sure she could handle.

Ryan smiled at how tense Julia was. He'd fix that shortly but in the meantime it was heady as hell to see how much he affected his baby girl.

He lightly ran his hands down Julia's bare upper back; Leaned in and gently blew against the nape of her neck. Jules let out a soft gasp and the pressure against Ryan's zipper increased. Fuck, he wanted to cum so badly.

He reached out and pulled the zipper of her dress down. 
"Hands against the wall, baby," he needlessly reminded her. Julia was frozen against the wall, anxiously waiting what would happen next.

As more of her body was revealed to him, Ryan's breathing grew faster and faster. He pushed the dress down past her hips and her bare ass — clad only her lacy thong — nearly took his breath away.

"Baby, you're so gorgeous."
A soft whimper was his only answer. It was time, Ryan thought.

He turned Jules around and this time, he was the one that whimpered.

There she was, his stunning baby girl, with her hair and makeup done, wearing the diamond studs he'd given her on her 16th birthday, a short lacy black bustier and matching thong, and five-inch black heels.

The bustier pressed her soft tits up and together, creating some truly spectacular cleavage that Ryan had taken discreet glances at all night... but there was no need to be discreet now. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Julia... you're a vision," he whispered.

"Oh, Daddy, I need you," she finally said.

Ryan, always thoughtful, unbuckled his belt and drew it from the loops.

"Arms around my neck, baby," he said.

This time, when he hoisted Julia up, the pressure of his body and the wall behind her drove their pelvises together and for the first time she felt the intimate shape of her father.

"Daddy... you're so big," she whispered, slightly stunned.

"Just right, baby, you'll see," he said. A smile ghosted around his mouth. This was going to be fun.

Their mouths met again and for minutes they kissed ferociously. Subtly Ryan started to flex his hips, letting Jules feel his hard dick against her pussy. Fuck, even though his pants and the thong he could tell how wet she was getting.

He lowered her to the floor once more.

"Take your hair down."

Julia plucked the pins from her hair and let the mass of soft curls tumble gloriously down.

Ryan reached down to stroke his cock through his pants.

"Baby, you're making daddy so hard."

Julia's gaze was on his hand, the hand that held the cock that made her.

"Do you want to touch it?"

She nodded slowly, eyes riveted as Ryan guided her hand toward the bulge.

He drew in a sharp breath as her delicate fingers made contact with his cock. Even though his slacks it felt incredible.

"Are you ready to see me, baby?"
"Yes, Daddy. I want you to see me, too."

"Unbutton Daddy's shirt." 
Being the good girl that she is, Jules managed to unbutton Ryan's shirt with one hand, keeping one on his cock at the same time.

She'd seen her daddy shirtless before — during the summer when he was doing yardwork, while swimming at the beach — but seeing it now, in this intimate setting, was like seeing him for the first time. He had a light dusting of hair on his chest, and his pecs and abs were lightly defined. A happy trail of hair ran from his belly button to where it disappeared beneath the waistband of his dress pants.

Damn, her daddy was hot!

She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his left pec and a chain on Ryan's control snapped. He grabbed her tiny waist and tossed her onto the room's king bed. She landed with a slight bounce, spread eagle and with heaving breasts as she took in the ferocious look in his eyes.

He reached forward and pulled her panties down in one swift motion.

"Oh, baby!"

Fuck, she waxed? Since when?

"I did this today, Daddy, for you... and for me," she said at the expression on his face.

"Baby, you've got a beautiful pussy."

She arched her back sharply as he ran a finger across her mound.

He grabbed her feet — still in the skyscraper heels — and pushed her legs back, exposing her pussy further.

"Keep them there," he ordered.

He stripped off his pants as she watched. Having his baby girl watch him undress made him even harder and he saw her mouth open slightly as his cock came into view.

Once he was completely naked he stretched out over Julia. He took her mouth roughly and she curled her fingers into his biceps. As they kissed he rubbed the underside of his cock against her mound, creating a delicious friction against her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy!"

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Daddy, something's about to happen!"

"Let it happen, baby. Cum for Daddy." 
He thrust faster and harder against her mound, and quickly unhooked her bustier. As soon as her large tits were uncovered he started covering them with kisses. He licked around her nipple like an ice cream cone, and then covered the nipple with his mouth.

Julia arched sharply and shrieked as she came for the first time in her life.

"Daddy!! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

"That's it, princess. Come on, Jules, give it to me."

"I'm coming!"

Ryan gave her no time to come down from the high of her orgasm. As soon as the spasms stopped he fixed his mouth on her neck and pushed a finger into her sopping wet pussy.

"Daddy, you're going to make me cum again!"

"Fuck yeah, baby, cum for your daddy... Cum on your daddy's fingers."

Ryan pushed a second finger into his daughter and she moaned loudly.

"Daddy! I'm coming!"

"I feel it, baby! Fuck!"

Jules was just a mass of nerves and moans as her body shook in the aftermath of two orgasms in such a short span. She waited eagerly for what would happen next.

"You're so tight, Jules. I can't wait to feel this tight, wet pussy on my dick," Ryan said, panting in his excitement.

"Do you want that, princess? Do you want your daddy's hard dick in your tight little pussy?"

Jules hesitated.

"Baby?"

"I do! But Daddy... I'm a virgin."

"Oh baby, I know. I'm the luckiest man, the luckiest in the world."

"I'm the luckiest in the world, Daddy. I want you to make me a woman in every way."

"Baby... are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Daddy. You're the only one for me."

He tucked the head of his cock at her opening and started to ease into her, slowly.

"Daddy..." she moaned as the pressure built inside her previously-unbreached pussy.

12