Julia's Child

Story Info
Father and daughter deal with her pregnancy.
1.6k words
4.31
196.3k
74
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

My daughter Julia, now nineteen, waddled into the kitchen and sat down. I glanced sideways to-wards her and took a sip of my coffee. Her swollen breasts hovered and beckoned me with aching immediacy. Her pregnancy was fast approaching its full term.

I took a half-step to-wards her when my wife, Gina came strutting into the kitchen almost spilling my coffee. I stopped short and made sure none had landed on my shirt and tie. I gave my wife an unnoticed look and returned to making eye contact with my daughter. Giving her a reassuring smile I sat down to my eggs and bacon.

"Any plans to-day, dear?" my wife sang.

"Maybe some more baby shopping," my daughter replied. She winked at me and took a slow bite of her toast, clicking her teeth twice.

I lifted my coffee cup to my lips and winked back.

"Cream, Daddy??" Julia asked abruptly.

"Yes, thank you, Julia." I quickly replied and licked my lips.

With my wife's back still turned Julia quickly lifted her shirt and squeezed breast milk into my coffee. At the same time I noisily returned the creamer to the table. This little game had been going on since my daughter could lactate. God, it was such a turn on.

"Jim, do you want to meet for lunch to-day?? I was thinking about trying that new Korean restaurant on Ice Pond Road." Gina said.

"Sounds good to me. I'll remember to bring my antacid."

"Darling, don't be condescending. I just thought it would be nice to have lunch. I didn't think it was necessary for you to be snide about it." Gina scolded.

"Honey, I wasn't trying to offend you. I was only joking." I replied as defenselessly as I could.

"Ohhh," she cooed, laying a hand against my cheek, "I can't stay mad at you."

I smiled meekly and patted her on the back.

"Well, I've got to finish my make up. Excuse me." And she strode off to the our bathroom in our bedroom.

I slowly slid off my shoe to match the ever-spreading legs of my daughter. My sock-encased foot gently found her widening warmth and gently began to press my big toe forward. Julia's eyes closed slowly and she moved herself slowly against my foot. Moaning softly she then grabbed my foot and pressed it harder between her legs. I felt a growing pool of moisture encase my toe. Her breaths got shorter, her head leaned forward, eyes still closed. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut tight. A high-pitched squeal let loose from her lips, just loud enough for me to here. Julia leaned back in her chair, parted her hair over to forehead and took several heavy breaths. My toe teased her and Julia jumped ever-so-slightly. She smiled big at me and quickly sat up as the clop of my wife's footsteps returned to the air. I shoved my foot back into its holster and performed the act of being natural.

"Well, I'm off", she announced.

Kissing us both good-bye, my wife exited the house. Julia went to loosen the strings on her nightgown, but I held up my hand.

"Remember the rule, dear." I reminded her.

"No dribbling cum on my chin??" she replied with quizzical playfulness.

"No, darling, the Ten Minute Rule."

A mere year ago, when Julia was eighteen, I had established the Ten Minute Rule during the beginning our initial "sessions". We'd begun as usual with some playful touching outside of our clothes. I, in my suit, and my daughter, in her school uniform, both ready for some heavy penetration.

Julia was facing away from me and rubbing my cock through my slacks while facing away from me. She then unzipped me and brought me over to the dresser. She lifted up her skirt and rubbed my cock against her white panties very, very slowly. My cock was aching and dying to permeate this miserable cotton membrane.

She kept tugging my cock, grinding against it at the same. Very slowly she took her free hand and reached under her sweater and a white button-down shirt to pinch her nipples. With my left hand I gently pulled back her panties to one side. My heart was pounding. I was about to enter my daughter fully and completely. I leaned forward to enter her when a car door slammed.

We both panicked. My wife had forgotten something at the house on her way to work. We stood for a second, both knowing how quickly she would enter the front door and discover us.

"Quick, take a shower!!" I whispered heavily.

"Ok" Julia replied and darted for the hall bathroom.

I heard the shower running a second and a half later. I began searching Julia's drawers when my wife came bustling passed me.

"What are you doing??!!" she accused. I held a stiff forefinger to my mouth, carefully making sure it wasn't the one which had been closest to Julia's pussy and said, "Shh!! I'm looking for drugs."

A look of recognition crossed my wife's face. The week before the Tinegaro boy from down the street had been caught dealing Ecstasy and several others at our daughter's school had been implicated. We'd discussed talking to Julia, but weren't sure how to. My wife was all for invading our daughter's privacy and I thought it would be easier if I could be caught handling her dildo or underwear.

"Did you find anything??" Gina queried.

"No, I just started looking. I have to leave for work soon. Did you forget something??"

"Yea, my notes for the meeting. Boy, that would have been fun to explain."

She went to the bedroom and quietly retrieved the notes. "Bye" she said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Let me know if you find anything."

"Will do" I responded and gave a salute.

The front door closed and my wife left again for work.

I gently knocked on the bathroom door and stuck my head in.

"She's gone."

"Awesome!! I need my front washed. Can you help me??"

This rule has saved us so, many, times that I strictly enforce it.

"Has it been ten minutes yet??" Julia asked coyly, removing a finger from her panties and putting it in her mouth.

I checked my watch. It had been thirteen minutes and I walked over to stand in front of my daughter. She took out my cock and began to stroke it. I got hard very quickly and she undid my belt and zipper equally as quickly. I pushed my pants to floor as Julia took out both her breasts. Julia's lactation was a huge turn on for me. She would squirt me down every morning and I would rub it in. We were always careful never to get any on my slacks lest there be questions as to how my pants were spotted with tiny white specks day after day.

My cock stiffened and Julia leaned forward, squeezing her bulging breasts. Warm splatters of breast milk were pelted against my cock, sliding down my shaft. I went from being rock-hard to solid steel. Looking down I saw my cock just dripping with milk from my daughter and without warning Julia's warm mouth swallowed it.

I almost came right there.

She sucked and sucked, working her hand along my shaft and the other in her panties. I could feel my orgasm coming and told Julia. She grinned slightly and didn't stop. This continued for the next three minutes until I burst into her mouth. A ring of cum appeared and then disappeared around the edges of her mouth. She swallowed dutifully, never losing a drop.

"Yummy breakfast, Dad." She said deeply. "Do you have any more for your granddaughter??"

"You know I do."

She took me by hand and led me to her room. My cock had not gone down I was so excited. With my pants around my ankles I stood at the edge of Julia's bed as she climbed into an all-fours position. Her swollen belly hanging just below her competing breasts. I entered her and began thrusting. Slowly at first.

"Easy, Daddy." She instructed. "Ok, slide it in good."

Every rock of the bed was accompanied by a squish of my daughter's pussy and a moan of pleasure from her lips. I smacked her ass and began to thrust a little faster. She didn't stop me. Her juices were gushing down her legs. She reached back and massaged my testicles. Fucking my pregnant daughter was an amazing feat in itself. The smell of her pussy washed over me. I slapped her ass like she liked and she let out a sharp groan. Her hand shifted from my balls to my ass.

"I'm...gonna cum..dad-daddy!! And with a loud groan Julia came all over my cock. The juice on her thighs ran gooey white. She gritted her teeth and growled, "Fasssssttteeerr". I was close too. I rammed her pussy faster and came with a shout inside her, matching her sustained orgasm.

She collapsed forward onto her side, hair across her face matted and sweaty. I had come out of her and a single string of cum hung in the air and then slowly dropped to the floor. I stood there incredulous again at the spectacle. I'd made my daughter come again. My beautiful, pregnant daughter.

"Oh Daddy. Promise me you'll never stop doing that." Julia panted.

"Ok", I gasped, "Deal." I replied.

"Good" she said and sat up. Gingerly, Julia took my saturated penis and placed it delicately in her mouth. She sucked it succulently, licking all of our juices.

"I have to go to work, angel." I said.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she whined, "I wanted someone to go shopping with me and help me try on some new clothes....in the dressing room..."

I pondered for a split second and reached my cell phone to call work.

j_w
j_w
73 Followers