Julia's Child Ch. 02

Story Info
Baby clothes shopping - with a twist.
1.7k words
4.11
95.8k
21
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

Jim and Julia strolled amongst the shops that dotted downtown. Occasionally stopping to look at some baby toys or a snack as Julia was exceedingly hungry.

"Haven't seen a lot of baby clothing stores around. There's a few for maternity, but nothing extensive. You still hungry??" asked Jim.

"Always," she smiled, "Oh wait, Dad, what about that one in the corner??" Julia pointed to a shop wedged between two other tall buildings. The sign read, "Something's Afoot". They walked to the shop and realized that it was specifically a maternity clothes boutique. Highly specialized and carried most everything maternity in the whole world. It was kind of enchanting because the farther back into the store they went the older the styles became. There were no dirty or used clothes, but merely a representation of mother-to-be clothing going back to the turn of the century.

"Wow!! Look at all this stuff!!" Julia said in amazement.

"Honey, some of this was what your mother wore when you were being born." Jim said misty-eyed. He looked at Julia all aglow in her own pregnancy.

"Can I help you??" a small, deep voice asked.

Jim and Julia both jumped. There stood a small, spindly woman who definitely had spiders as direct descendents. From her appearance, they considered that she opened the store with the clothes in the back.

"We were actually looking for some clothes for my daughter. A feeding bra and maybe some other stuff that Julia here would know more about." Jim stammered. He became a little uncomfortable in the woman's presence.

"Very well," she said, "Come with me, eh Julia??" asked the woman, producing a small smile, her tone lifting.

Julia hesitated for a second and followed the woman. "The gentleman may wait on the couch next to the register," she said to Jim. He also hesitated, but eventually moved to-ward the register.

The woman turned out to be very helpful. Asking questions about Julia's tastes and how she liked to wear her hair. Eventually they found a full-length house dress which opened in the front, enabling access to her breasts. The woman directed Julia to a mirror and asked, "So, how long have you been married??"

"Oh," said Julia, taken aback, "I'm not married," she said quickly and turned back to the mirror.

The woman took a step closer so she was standing right behind Julia, her head seemingly growing out of her shoulder and said, "You know. In the old days, cousins married each other to keep the bloodlines pure." Her black eyes seem to peer right through Julia in the mirror, "Siblings in ancient Egypt used to take one another as mates in order to produce royalty. But!! That sort of thing is not so...proper these days. Eh??"

Julia turned with a start. "Uh...no," she laugh nervously, "Um...I'll take it and a breast pump if you have it."

"We have several models. It will be a minute as they are on the higher shelves. I will send your father back in the meantime, so you can show him the dress. If you want to try it on the dressing rooms in the back." she said.

"Oh. Ok. Thank you." Julia sighed with relief. The woman was giving her the creeps.

When Jim came back the look on her face was enough for him to ask if she was ok.

"Yea, I'm fine," she exhaled, "Just a little creeped-out. I'm going to go try this on. The woman said she was going to get some breast pumps. She'll be back in a few."

"Well that should be fun." Jim quipped.

Julia gave him a knowing wink and giggled. She walked into the dressing room and closed the door. Jim went to the door opened it and walked in as well. She merely smiled and shook her head. "I've got a surprise for you." Jim raised his eyebrows as Julia unzipped his pants. She took out his cock and started tugging. With her other hand she tried to maneuver out her breasts. Jim took over the second task. Gently and quietly he slipped he breasts out of her shirt. They spilled ever-so-sweetly to-wards him and he took one in his mouth sucking it gently.

Julia let go of his cock. "Not yet, Daddy," she whispered, "I need you to get hard for me so I can give you the surprise."

Jim leaned back to show her he was already fully erect. "No problem, ma'am," Jim said and saluted.

Julia sat down and took a fresh pair of panties out of her purse. She slipped her old ones off and put on the new ones, but stopped just below her pussy. Julia stood up and motioned Jim to approach her. She rubbed her clit to get a little more sopping than she already was; mesmerized by her Dad's bobbing penis approaching her.

In a low voice she said, "Ok. Now pull my panties up over my bum, but just the backs."

Jim did as he was told. Quivering with excitement he pulled her panties just high enough over his daughter's luscious ass and gave it a little love tap. She smirked and guided his penis against her soaking labia. His tip was pressed against the back of her fresh panties. She firmly gripped his piston and began to move it. Slowly at first and with her other hand rubbed the back of his neck.

He had never felt anything like this before. Small beads of moisture were dripping down over his shaft. Her wetness welcomed him and her panties gave resistance that he wanted to tear through. He leaned down and drank of her breasts once more. Julia's head fell forward onto his and she moaned in a loud hush. Suddenly she jerked her head, squeezing her eyes shut tight and screamed silently.

Her orgasm came sending a flood over Jim's cock. Jim began to move his hips faster, he was so turned on. Julia's hand kept him firmly pressed against her. She was getting wetter and wetter.

Finally he looked up at her and could barely put forth the words signally he was going to cum. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him deeply. She let go of his neck and pinched his nipple. Jim almost screamed from joy. He came and came into her brand new panties. He unloaded every ounce of lust in a silent scream of ecstasy. Even after he stopped he still twitched a bit, standing there in awe.

Julia let go of him and pulled up her panties. She leaned forward and whispered, "Now I can take you with me wherever I go."

Jim was dumbstruck. He didn't know what to say. This delightful, little, perverted nymph was his daughter. And his lover.

They dressed and walked to-wards the front of the store. "Did everything fit all right??" asked the woman.

"It was a perfect fit," replied Julia with a big smile on her face.

The lady could only find one breast pump which Julia didn't like. They paid for the dress and left.

Meanwhile, Gina was on her way to work. She couldn't believe it. How she have left the meeting notes behind?? She shook her head. Fortunately, she accidentally discovered that Jim was actually being helpful. Since Julia's "condition" and, subsequent refusal to name the father, Jim had spent most of his time doting on Julia. Obviously, thought Gina, she needed more discipline and stronger parenting. Rolling her eyes at the thought that Jim could ever fill that role and give Julia what Gina thought she needed.

When they had first met Jim was laid-back and carefree. He had career options, but placed them secondary to living life. Gina fell in love with the green eyes and careless hair, talk of travel and variety. It was no secret that Jim was seeing other people. But when they got serious, Jim said he would end them all and he did. After that it was a whirlwind of a life. There was travel, there was adventure. There was even an orgy in Morocco. Gina grew flushed at the thought and turned on the air conditioner.

But after that things seemed to cool. And after only a few months she was pregnant with Julia. Jim, it seemed to her, had become useless in domesticity. She had to ask him to do everything. Although he did listen very well he never could seem to anticipate her. He always seemed to want to be off with his own pursuits. For stability's sake she took a desk job after Julia went off to pre-school. Her career had blossomed while Jim's hit a plateau. It was a different workplace and without more education his upward mobility seemed stalled. And of course he had no ambition. This frustrated Gina more than anything.

She sighed heavily and drove on, rolling through more thoughts and questions. Why didn't Julia just tell them who the father was?? Shouldn't the father step up to his responsibilities?? Gina recalled when she had confronted Julia, Jim had stepped in like a protective lion saying that Julia had enough to handle and needed support. Gina had backed down. Mostly because she'd felt guilty. She had failed to prepare her daughter for the world. She had wanted it to be a place of wondrous discovery, full of new experiences and success. But this, Gina thought, was a life-stopper.

Gina pulled into the parking lot of her office building next to a green mini-van. It had tinted windows which were completely opaque under the overcast sky. Gina got out and locked her car. There were very few cars out as it was still very early. She strode over to the passenger-side door and got in the back of the minivan.

"Are you prepared for the meeting, Gina?? Did you bring all the materials??" said a short, red-haired woman in a navy blue business suit. Her white blouse matched the pearl necklace she was wearing.

"Yes. I am so sorry I am late. I wanted to get here early to review the proposal with you more thoroughly but I forgot...something, and, uh, had to go back for them." Gina replied quickly.

"No problem. Do you have the initial offering??" the woman asked.

"Yes, it's been prepared as requested and without difficulty." Gina smiled and inhaled sharply. She became exceedingly nervous all of the sudden.

"Good. Ok. I will review the offering first and go from there." The woman leaned over and began kissing Gina on the neck. Gina closed her eyes in pleasure, feeling the woman's hand working its way up her skirt.

j_w
j_w
73 Followers