Julia's Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
A middle aged widow enters her deceased husband's sanctum.
1.6k words
4.42
60.7k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 1 I placed Julia Discovers in the ‘fetish’ section but on reflection I think the story is better continued in ‘Exhibitionist and Voyeur’ as Julia is discovering her late husband’s secret life through the files on his computer.

Julia Discovers Chap 2

‘On Friday night I went to Eastingham. Julia was away in America visiting Elise so nothing was holding me back. It promised to be a weekend of pure unadulterated pleasure.’

Julia was now drinking her third gin and tonic. The bottle, which had been full was now nearly half empty. She had left the study twice before, the first time to cry and feel sad and the second to feel betrayed and angry. In her anger she had thought of smashing the computer with a hammer or burning it on a bonfire, but the effect of the gin was calming and once again she returned to the study now determined to find out everything she could about Robert’s secret life.

She continued reading the file called ‘Sex Diary’ and lit a cigarette from the packet she had found in the drinks cupboard.

‘It was my first visit to Lady Markham’s estate on the Sussex Downs and the invitation extended to the weekend. I had been introduced to her through the Elite Agency to which I subscribed the month before. The agency had informed me that Lady Markham’s soirees were probably the best in England where guests were hand picked from the applicants that Elite proposed, the two thousand five hundred pounds fee couldn’t guarantee entry, Lady Markham was apparently very selective.

I arrived at dusk on what had been a glorious late September afternoon. The sun was beginning to set over the downs, shining on the copper-beeches that lined the endless gravel drive from the gates up to the big house, Eastingham Hall. There were several cars parked to the side of the house, three Rolls Royces, a Bently Continental and two Porsche Carreras. I was greeted by a footman in full livery - now this was something! He addressed me by name and took my bag directing me to the entrance hall where I was greeted by a tall slender woman somewhere in her late forties with auburn hair streaked effectively with silver.

‘Lady Markham,’ she said with a warm smile extending her hand. ‘But do call me Alice.’ She was dressed elegantly in a very simple black dress offset with a necklace of single strand pearls and matching earrings. She instructed Daniels, the footman, to take me to my room where I could freshen up after my journey.

‘All the other guests are here,’ she smiled, ‘Dinner will be served around eight o’clock. We are assembling for introductions and drinks at seven fifteen, which,’ she added, looking at her wristwatch, ‘gives you twenty five minutes so I’ll see you back here then.’

I was shown up a sweeping staircase to the second floor and then down a long passage, the walls lined with what I learned later were the portraits of Lady Alice’s ancestors. My room was magnificent, oak panelled with wonderful views through the leaded lights of the Downs sprawling beyond. There was a four poster bed of massive proportions in the centre of the room, book cases with bound volumes, a television and video player discreetly concealed, and a door leading to a dressing room beyond which was a bathroom tiled in marble which was furnished with not only a vast Victorian bath and an elegant bidet, but also a shower and a vanity cupboard arrayed with expensive toiletries.

I took a quick shower and dressed, glad that I had brought my dinner-jacket. This was, as Fiona, from Elite, had promised, the crème de la crème of the party scene. Worth every penny she assured me with a grave but knowing look.

The carriage clock on the bedside table struck the quarter hour and I must admit to a certain nervousness as I descended the stairs. Daniels greeted me with a bow and gestured toward a door further down the entrance hall. ‘Second on your right sir. All of the other guests are gathered, enjoy a very pleasant evening.’

Alice, Lady Markham, greeted me with a warm smile and introduced me to the other guests. A very attractive couple in their forties called Michael and Sylvia, another couple Andrew and Elizabeth who were slightly younger, and Jenny and Julian who seemed to be in their late twenties and a very pretty French girl called Monique whom Alice had brought along to be my companion for the weekend; ‘Just to balance the numbers.’ She said. Monique did a sweet little curtsy very coquettishly which set my pulse racing.

We drank champagne and at first it all seemed somewhat formal, like any middle class gathering for dinner; we even talked about the weather.

‘Now about dinner,’ said Alice, when there was a lull in the conversation, ‘I thought something light would be appropriate for an evening culminating in sexual activity and there is the matter of the salad dressing, and I shall need your assistance.’ She beamed at us all. Monique giggled.

‘I call it dressing d’Amour; it consists of spunk, pussy-juice and a dash of sherry.’

For a moment there was silence and then Sylvia said, ‘Ooh, yes please!’

Alice pulled a cord near the fireplace and said; ‘So, ladies, down with your knickers, and gentlemen please present your cocks when required. If the gent’s finger the ladies and get them nice and wet, then afterwards the ladies can wank the gents off into the salad bowl!’

Sylvia was the first to hike her dress up, she didn’t take her knickers down she just hooked her finger into the elastic and pulled the crotch over and spread her long legs wide as she settled back into the couch.

‘Partners do swap.’ Lady Alice demanded, as Michael was about to play with his wife.

‘Quite right.’ Said Sylvia with a feigned rebuke, ‘Robert can finger me.’

My cock stiffened at the sight of Sylvia as she smiled at me, legs spread wide and her knickers pulled to one side. There was activity all around me, Elizabeth was removing her knickers completely and Jenny, the youngest, simply relaxed back into her chair and brought her knees up pushing her knickers over her thighs.

I knelt before Sylvia who let out a sigh and said ‘Can you play with my nipples as you finger me?’

First I leaned in to kiss her and she sucked my tongue greedily into her mouth as I ran the tip of my finger along her wet opening. She struggled out of the top of her dress, presenting her breasts, nipples long and erect. Soon I was sucking on each one in turn as my fingers, first one and then a second and now a third pumped in her cunt.

‘Yes, that’s right – yes, God Robert!

My cock was throbbing, straining in my underpants and I couldn’t wait for Sylvia to play with it until I sprayed the salad bowl and drenched it in my cum.

There were low murmurings in the room, I glanced over at Jenny, she was holding her ankles high in the air as Michael worked on her pussy, her knickers stretched so erotically between her parted thighs. I then became aware of another presence in the room. She was tall with red hair and totally naked with a chrome serving trolley on which were placed two large glass bowls containing salad. I then noticed our hostess with her hand up Monique’s skirt.

The girl with the trolley worked her way through the couples, I noticed her whisper in Michaels ear, Michael then pulled his hand away from Jenny’s cunny and dipped his fingers into the salad bowl, turning over the leaves. The ‘maid’ then also fingered Jenny and tossed the salad with her sticky fingers too and so she progressed through the room.

‘Lady Markham wants to wank you personally.’ She said to me when it was our turn to donate pussy-juice to the dressing. And then ‘M,mm, oh yes, that’s nice.’ as she extracted creamy love juice from Sylvia’s vagina.

‘Monique will suck Robert’s cock-head while I wank him.’ Lady Alice instructed.

Ingrid pushed the trolley toward me and Alice motioned for me to stand. Monique approached and unzipped my fly as she sank to her knees. My cock sprang free and Monique had it in her mouth straight away, taking as much of it as she could at the first attempt before drawing her head back until only the dome of my cock was in her mouth. Lady Markham was now at my side, gripping my cock and stretching the skin down to my balls. ‘Monique is an expert.’ She announced in demure tones to the room.

Alice wanked my shaft and also cupped the back of Monique’s head with her free hand.

‘Throat him now.’ She said pushing the French girl’s head deeper over my cock.

The others in the room all stared in thrall to the action taking place.

‘Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum.’ I said hoarsely.’

‘Helga, the bowl, quickly girl!’ Snapped Lady Markham.

Monique pulled her head away and Alice aimed my cock over the rocket and watercress. My cock was jerking and it only took a few more expert flicks of Lady Markham’s wrist before I unloaded a stream of thick pearly spunk into the bowl.

‘That’s lovely, just lovely.’ Alice said. ‘Monique will now lick you clean.’

The bowls went round until both were prepared in the manner which Lady Alice had instructed.

‘Ladies, please provide your knickers for the gentlemen to use as napkins for dinner.’

In Robert's study, Julia was caught trance like in what she was reading, at once horrified and she had to admit, fascinated by her dead husband’s depravity…

To be continued…