Julia's New Patient Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia's second session with Billy.
3.1k words
4.56
123.6k
67

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Julia's second session with Billy. After her first experience with the extraordinary thickness and rich consistency of Billy's ejaculate, Julia's sexual experiences with her other young clients had seemed a little disappointing in comparison. True, she had enjoyed helping "her boys" cum, and had particularly enjoyed teaching her Monday afternoon, Todd, to eat her pussy. But in the back of her mind, last Tuesday's memory of Billy's oversized prick as it drenched her face with his unusually thick cum had preoccupied her- even as she fucked her other lovers.

"Good afternoon, Billy. I trust you've had a pleasant week?"

"Yeah, I been OK."

"How has your time with your mother been?" Might as well get right to the part that interested her the most...

"About normal."

"Meaning you have been having regular sexual relations with each other, right? But you've followed my directions from the time we spoke on the phone yesterday?"

"Yes, Miss Kelly." Looking over at him in his chair, Julia imagined he was telling the truth. Billy didn't look too relaxed. She had instructed him to avoid sexual contact with his mother, and moreover, to avoid touching himself or allowing himself to have an orgasm from the time they'd spoken.

"Thank you, Billy. I'm sure that it might not have been easy." For a young man like Billy, this would be a considerable task. From their session last week, Julia knew that Billy would normally have ejaculated five or six times in the last 24 hours. Yes, Billy looked a little wound up.

"And how is Sondra?"

"What, my Mom?"

"Billy, I'm using your mother's adult name. To assist with your therapy, I'm also going to ask you to call your mother 'Sondra' here in session." Julia smiled. "So: how was Sondra after I called you?"

"Whatdaya mean?" Billy looked perplexed.

"I am assuming that last night- and this morning- Sondra missed being –fucked- by her darling boy, right?" Julia loved saying "fuck" in session. She noticed Billy flinch a little as she lingered on that word.

"I- I went out with the guys last night. She looked at me funny, I guess... This morning, I told her I had to get to school early."

"I imagine Sondra is feeling a little pent up right now- as, perhaps, you are, too, Billy. But it's therapeutically appropriate that you arrive today just a little--" Julia eased out of her chair and stood up "uneasy."

Julia had her blonde hair tied back in a severe bun, with just a few tendrils allowed to dangle down her neck. She was wearing her 'professional' business suit- a semi-tight green skirt, a wide belt, and a little, open bolero jacket. Her stiletto heels added another 3 inches to her petite figure, so even though Billy was over six feet tall, she was above his eye level as he sat.

"So- I was thinking about our session from last week, Billy." Julia swayed her ass for Billy as she turned and walked over to the couch. She settled herself up on the couch's arm, and slowly crossed her legs. "What's the first thing that comes to mind when I mention that time to you?" She smiled.

Billy shifted in his chair. "Um- you asking me to call you "Mom?"" He was trying to angle himself to see under her jacket.

"Yes, Billy." To help him, Julia reached back behind her and rested one hand on the couch. The jacket opened a bit. "Did you enjoy doing that?"

"Yes, Maam!" He did like it...

"Please, Billy." Julia smiled. "Yes, 'Mommy'..."

"Yes, Mommy..."

"Very good, son..." To reward him, she leaned forward a bit, giving him a better look down her shirt. She's chosen a grey silk jersey with a rather deep neckline. Julia's warm, fat breasts were still mostly hidden by her little jacket, but her cleavage and the upper curves of her tits were available to Billy's gaze...

"I also remember that you seemed to enjoy calling me 'Mommy'. You responded in a very, well, visceral way." Julia smiled, wondering if Billy knew that word. "You had a very strong orgasm, didn't you, little boy?"

"Yes- yes, 'Mommy'..." Billy was getting it now- how to play the game.

"You asked Mommy to take off her shirt last week, didn't you?"

"I was just trying to help—"

"--You said you were trying to keep my shirt from getting stained..." Julia smiled. "But Mommy knows the real reason..." She paused. Now she was easing the little jacket off her shoulders. "It's really just that you like big breasted ladies- right, Billy?"

For a second, Billy was without words. Under the little jacket, Julia's silk jersey hugged her torso snugly. The bra she had on under it was a push-up. Under the silk jersey, the brassiere cradled her tits and held them up and out. The upper hem ended well below her nipples, which made them protrude and push against the jersey in a very ladylike way.

Julia interrupted Billy's reverie. "I asked you a question."

"Yes!" Said Billy brightly. Then he corrected himself, tried to keep his voice young for her. "Yes, I like big breasted ladies- Mommy."

"Very good, little boy." He was learning fast. To reward him, she cupped her breasts for him through the silk. "Billy..."

"Huh?" Billy was distracted.

"Let's reach an agreement, you and I..." She squeezed, pushed the flesh together. "You are not to call Sondra "Mommy" any more. From now on, I will be your 'Mommy'." She was squeezing her tits, releasing them, squeezing, releasing... "Are we agreed?"

"Um, yes, Mommy..." What else could he say, under the circumstances?

"You may still fuck each other...as a matter of fact, I want you to fuck Sondra hard, Billy- every day." Julia released her breasts, lowered her hands to her waist. "You'll write down the times you fucked, and note the positions the two of you were in when she made you shoot. Is that clear, Billy?"

Billy was mesmerized as Julia curled her fingers under the hem of the chemise and very, very slowly pulled it up. "But share with her that I requested you not to call her 'Mommy' any more. It's rather belittling..."

"OK." As Julia raised the material and momentarily covered her face, Billy was checking out his therapist's thick, distended nipples.

"Yes, Mommy, Billy." Julia threw her chemise on the floor.

"Um- yes, Mommy..." Billy was staring. Julia's pointed tits were held up for him as if on two little shelves. She looked like a nineteen-fifties pinup girl.

Julia pinched her nipples, twisted and pulled on the tips for him. "After all, you're a grown man now- right, little boy?"

"Yes, Mommy..."

Julia stood up, walked over to Billy. Her breasts were just at the level of his eyes. "Also-" she paused, very close, and whispered, as if telling Billy a secrets. "You will not fuck Sondra- or allow yourself to cum- the whole day before our meetings. Every Monday." She reached out and playfully mussed his hair. "But don't you worry-- when Billy comes in, your therapist Mommy will take care of any pressure that might have built up." She curled her hand around the back of his head, pulled him towards her. "Is Billy clear on what he has to do?"

Billy could smell her. "OK- yes, yes Mommy..." She brushed her nipples across his face, then gently encouraged him to suckle.

"What a good boy you are!" Julia liked her tits played with and sucked. Billy gently bit down, and she felt her pussy tingle.

Then Julia reached behind, undid the bra, and released the full weight of her breasts into Billy's mouth. He buried his face in the cavern between, and she squeezed his head between her tits. They played like that for a minute or two. Billy reached around her waist and pulled her towards him more forcefully, but she pulled back again, stood away a foot or so. Julia had the tits of a sex goddess- Billy could see that. He wanted to fuck her, but Julia was making him wait again.

"But Mommy's a little worried about Sondra." Julia was undoing the wide belt. Now she was easing down the zipper of her skirt.

"Huh?" This big-titted therapist woman was taking off her clothes. Billy was hard under his pants. Now she was just wearing a garter belt and black stockings. And Miss Kelly was thoughtful- she had kept on her sexy high heels. To Billy, she looked like a porn star.

"You see, Billy: Sondra's going to need a little help on Mondays..." Julia was wearing only the tiniest suggestion of panties. As she seated herself on the office couch opposite Billy, she did nothing to hide the way the black lace was riding up between her pussy lips. As a matter of fact, she deliberately set her high-heeled feet apart a bit so he could see her barely-covered cunt.

"Mommy wants Billy to bring Sondra a present tonight." Julia was pulling a package out of a drawer beside the couch. It was a box about a foot long with a cellophane display window. In the window was a huge black dildo.

"When you tell Sondra what I said- that she is not to have you from Monday at midnight until after your Tuesday therapy- tell her that it's Miss Kelly's request. And tell her--" Julia opened the box and slid out the fake cock "that Miss Kelly says to fuck herself." She held it up "With this. Tell her that your therapist says it's necessary."

Billy had a closer look as Julia leaned back on the couch and spread her legs. It was very anatomically correct, with bulging veins and a pair of balls at the base. "And now, Billy, your new Mommy has a question..." She was touching the head of the dildo to the spot where her panties were just barely covering her clit. "Would my little boy like to take out his cock now?"

As Billy stood up and undid his jeans, Julia applied more pressure to that spot. As his cock released from his shorts and started swelling to full thickness, she stared- and gave the head of the dildo an extra push there.

Julia looked up at him standing over her. "Please just watch Mommy for now, Billy." When he tried to grab his cock, she reached out and pushed his hand away. "No touching yourself yet, thank you. Please clasp your hands behind your head, little boy."

Billy had no choice but to do as Julia asked. "Like this, Mommy?" He was still wearing his t-shirt: it raised up and exposed his belly when he clasped his hands behind his head.

"Yes, little boy. Just like that." Julia sank more deeply into the couch and spread her legs a little wider. "Now just observe..." With one hand, she ran her fingers under the edge of her panties and pulled them to one side. She was already so excited that the material made a little wet sound and as she pulled it away from her swollen pussy.

Billy had never seen a vulva so smooth and clear of pubic hair. Only a thin trimmed line ran up Julia's pubic bone, like an arrow pointing to her clit.

"This is probably what Sondra will be doing on Mondays from now on." Julia intoned. She ran the head of the big black prick up and down her lips. They eased open a bit. Now she licked the cock to get the whole length wet and shiny. "If you can control yourself—ahh!" she eased the black cock-thing into her fuck hole "perhaps you'd find it useful to watch her..."

As Julia fucked herself, she kept staring at the real cock that swelled and began to jerk a little as its owner watched her masturbate. She held the dildo with one hand, frigged her clit with the other, and her arms pushed her tits together in a way that Billy found almost as fascinating as watching the black dildo thing plow in and out of this nice lady's fuck hole. She was moaning and twisting under him, there on the couch.

As Julia frigged herself and felt the dildo fill her cunt, she considered how she would re-box this very dildo and send it home to Billy's mother, who would fuck herself in frustration when her son withheld his hard cock from her- on Julia's orders. With that thought, she brought herself to her first orgasm.

When Julia returned to full consciousness, she looked up at Billy. He still had his hands clasped behind his head- quite tightly, in fact.

"How's my good boy?" Julia sang, the dildo still buried deep in her body. "Mommy's so proud of you for keeping your hands behind your head." Now she eased the black dildo out of her hole and held it up to him.

"Take this, Billy" As Billy took the rubber cock, it was wet- almost steaming. "And make it clean again. Clean it off with your tongue, like a good boy." As he licked the cock up and down, frantically trying to wipe all of Julia's cunt-cream off it as instructed, she resumed lightly touching her clit. As she observed him innocently licking the fake cock, she was already approaching another orgasm.

"All clean, Mommy!" Billy was already done. He held the dildo out proudly for inspection.

"What a good job you've done!" cried Julia. "Now put it in its box." Billy was in such a hurry that he almost tore the cardboard. He noticed the photo of the black man printed on the box, and the name "Lexington Steele" printed there. He managed to get it in and closed the end again.

Julia was hoping Sondra would notice as well. She wondered whether Sondra knew that name, or whether she might be curious enough to look it up on the web and find videos of this large black man fucking white women. She made a note to ask Sondra about that later when they met to go over Billy's progress.

"Now you'll give that—oh! to Sondra tonight-- right?" Julia was already having little pre-cums imagining it. Billy nodded. "And you'll tell her—that—that it's from me—right--?"

"Right, I'll give it to my mo--" Billy was watching her excite herself "to- to Sondra. And tell her it's from you."

"And when she opens it, you'll tell her I said--"

"—that Miss Kelly says to fuck herself. On Mondays. " Billy was getting it right.

"Thank you, dear. Now, please. Put your hands behind your head." Billy hesitated. He so wanted to cum- his entire body seemed to be quivering like a tightly strung bow- but he responded correctly.

"What a good boy! Now take a deep breath..."

His belly was almost quaking, and, as she lowered her gaze a bit, Julia saw that somehow, through all this, Billy's prick was still in painful, pre-orgasmic erection. It was turning red. The prick was dribbling a delicate stream of clear pre-cum; some of it had run down the underside of his cock.

Julia marveled again at the extraordinary virility of young men. Under proper conditions, might she make him ejaculate spontaneously without touching his prick at all?

Billy had closed his eyes in frustration, was waiting for her. Julia looked up at his face just in time to see a single tear form. It swelled and released, trickling down his cheek. Then another began. How sweet! She really liked this client.

Julia reconsidered her plan for today's therapy. She had been planning, after teasing Billy mercilessly, to deliver his entire load of pent-up cum with just a few swift strokes of her hand. She was going to make him shoot it all into a flask, and Julia would measure his cum while he watched. And then she would send him home with it to show Sondra.

But at the sight of his tears and the realization of all the effort Billy was expending trying to control himself, she felt a surge of compassion. She also was becoming uncontrollably horny. She had already cum twice and, fingers on clit, was headed for another.

"Billy, aren't your arms tired?" Julia slid lower, spread her thighs wider. "Rest them here, darling." She indicated the back of the couch on either side of her shoulders.

Now Billy was hovering over Julia, his strong arms on either side of her face. They both looked down between their bodies as, with one hand, Julia spread her wet pussy lips open for him. With her other hand, she reached for his prick. As she touched it, it gave a little burp, and she saw a thick dollop of opaque cum emerge and dangle from the end.

"Let's—let's give Billy a little relief, shall we?" Julia cradled the shaft of her patient's prick gingerly, with only her fingertips- she knew he was already on his edge- as was she. As she brought the fleshy, drooling tip to her cunt's opening, Julia's clit was already sliding towards another cum.

This wouldn't take long for either of them.

It didn't. Billy showed enough control to slowly push it halfway in. As he eased it out again, the cock was coated with a mixture of pussy juice and his own pre-cum. It slid in more easily the second time. Halfway through that stroke, Julia started cumming.

With Julia's cunt orgasmically gripping and squeezing the boy's cock, it was even even harder for Billy to hold it. Still, he managed with great effort to pull out again without shooting. But as Billy forced his sensitized, aching cock into this woman's cunt the third time, he was feeling shooting fire the length of his entire organ. Now Julia felt his balls resting against her asshole. Billy paused, panting, holding back.

"Don't—ungh! worry—mmm!" Julia was still cumming, unable to control her voice with much precision. And her pussy muscles were still massaging his cock. "You can- let it go now." She reached up and stroked his face. "Go ahead-- cum for Mommy." At her touch, Billy cried out in a way Julia had never heard from a man before. Her cunt clenched in response.

And then Billy's cock, held deep inside Julia's hot fuck-hole, swelled and began to pump. She felt shot after shot of rich cum jerking into her. Now Billy was fucking her, pumping in and out-- panting and moaning in pleasure for the next thirty seconds, as Julia delivered him of the cock-cream that she had forbidden him to release for so long. There was so much of it that the white, warm overflow made a mess of her lips, flowed down over her asshole, and dripped onto the leather couch.

A very successful session! Julia, panting, was already looking forward to the boy that would arrive after Billy left. She might just start young Jonathon out by making him lap up Billy's mess before even letting him sit down...